Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin Kills III: Always Be Cocked

carry on from the Part II (linked below)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2021 10:38 AM

For those of you who said that Alec was firing towards the camera... this stunt has been done safely since [bold]1903[/bold]. It was the showstopper ending to the first real film, [italic]The Great Train Robbery.[/italic]

I think it took 118 years for the point-gun-at-camera shot to finally be done so unsafely that someone got killed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2021 5:24 PM

Has wife Hilarious Baldwin made a public statement yet?

And was it in English, her second or third language?

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2021 5:32 PM

Kudos on the title, OP.

I can only wonder: Where is FBI Director Christopher Wray, and when will he speak on the status of the investigation?

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2021 5:33 PM

DL therapy queens, diagnose Alec for me. Why has his life been so chaotic? Is he bipolar? Just a drunk? What’s up there?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2021 5:38 PM

ANOTHER troll thread. Sorry Republicunt, it wasn't Alec's fault. Actors act. It's the job of the propmaster to check the props.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Lots of people live in chaos. He's just more famous.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Hola, Hilaria (R5)!

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2021 5:40 PM

Hi Trumper troll. Taking a break from fucking your daughter?

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2021 5:41 PM

Sounds like Shelby needs her juice lol! ^

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2021 5:47 PM

I R7 like children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2021 5:48 PM

That propmaster that took the daughter for target practice with the prop gun is toast.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2021 5:49 PM

How many kids did The Donald fuck with lifelong friend Jeffrey Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2021 5:51 PM

I don't get it, R10. Are you in the wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2021 5:51 PM

Photo of Alec right before gun accident have just emerged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2021 6:08 PM

Child molesters for TRUMP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2021 6:08 PM

R13 R10 and wrong are used a lot together during a typical day...wrong thread, wrong holiday, wrong highway underpass.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2021 6:09 PM

Troll thread punishing Baldwin for his Trump impressions. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2021 6:11 PM

I always have COCK for kids!

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2021 6:12 PM

Uggh. I hate Trump more than anyone, and I'm confident my views are all somewhere left of what Alec Baldwin believes.

Please stop thinking Baldwin is some poster child for progressive liberals.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 6:34 PM

This is why we can’t have nice threads.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2021 6:35 PM

DL fave Deb Messing weighs in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2021 6:35 PM

Debra Messing can fix anything. Just wait until Patti Arquette speaks up! Leave Alex alone, he's a left leaning liberal killer.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2021 6:38 PM

From everything I've been able to read, Halyna Hutchins had pretty liberal, antiracist politics. Plus, she was a woman working in a male-dominated field, so she was breaking gender stereotypes.

There is NO indication that she was a Trump supporter. I don't know why the Trump obsessive here is so happy she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote]That propmaster that took the daughter for target practice with the prop gun is toast.

Considering they left live ammo in the gun last Saturday and apparently once before that, too, I'm trying to wrap my head around why they were allowed to continue to use the guns for target practice. After the first time they left live ammo in the gun, they'd have been banned from set, not allowed to do it again and again.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2021 6:57 PM

R24–or anyone who might now—where was this reported?

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2021 7:08 PM

Here's the link r25, I posted it in the 2nd thread too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2021 7:14 PM

R26, thanks, but I was actually looking for reporting that said the propmaster took his daughter for target practice. It wasn’t in the LA Times story. Sorry, wasn’t clear about that.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2021 7:26 PM

And here’s your smoking gun.

The inexperienced armorer on set did not do a safety check on a gun. She’s been careless in the past including at least one incident with a kid on the set of an upcoming Nicolas Cage film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2021 11:56 AM

Good Lord. She’s an aspiring model.

Who in their right mind would trust this one with weapons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2021 12:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2021 12:24 PM

Well, this didn't work out for her. I'm sure she'll find something else to do.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2021 12:44 PM

Nepotism kills.

She’s the daughter of Thell Reed an experienced weapons expert who worked on L.A. Confidential, Tombstone, The Quick and the Dead, among numerous other films. He weapon trained Russell Crowe and Brad Pitt for film roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2021 12:53 PM

Three threads going on about this Baldwin shooting now, and they are ALL rehashing the same shit about this case that was posted (over and over and over) about it yesterday...WHY?

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2021 1:07 PM

Ask the Jussie Smollett Troll WHY? Mental illness is why, r33.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2021 2:22 PM

This is part three of the first thread

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2021 3:16 PM

The others were started by taking posts from this thread

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2021 3:16 PM

There are 3 active threads about this subject right now, as I said in R33. Not counting the 2 predecessors of this one, which filled and are closed.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2021 4:07 PM

This. Is. So. Awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2021 2:32 AM

The Santa Fe County sheriff’s department has collected approximately 500 rounds of what it characterized as “ammunition” from the set of the Western movie Rust, where a prop gun loaded with an apparent real bullet went off in the hand of actor Alec Baldwin, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injuring writer-director Joel Souza.

Not all of them have lethal capabilities, but sheriff Adan Mendoza believes some will prove to be real bullets. “That is a mix of blanks, dummy rounds, and what we are suspecting are live rounds,” he said at a press conference Wednesday.

Blanks have explosive powder in them but no slug, so they create a bang, smoke, and fire, but should launch no projectile. Dummy rounds typically look like bullets, but are entirely fake with no propulsive power. They are used as props for scenes featuring ammunition—and they are intended to keep real bullets away from set.

Investigators have also recovered the gun in question, an F.LLI Pietta Long Colt 45. “There was other ammunition in the gun that we believe was fired by Mr. Baldwin,” Mendoza added, although he did not clarify whether that ammunition was also real bullets or merely blank charges. The evidence has been sent to the FBI crime lab for a formal determination.

An amended search warrant document released later by the sheriff’s office suggested the remaining “ammunition” in the gun was just dummy rounds. The document said the assistant director and the armorer opened the gun’s cylinder after the shooting and found all of the “bullets” had a telltale hole drilled in the side, which marks the dummies as inert. One of the casings did not have that hole—and it also didn’t have a “cap,” or slug. That’s likely the real one amid the fakes that killed Hutchins.

He said detectives are looking into rumors that some members of the crew were using the prop guns to engage in target practice, which may have introduced the live round to the set, but he could not confirm that was the case. “We are aware of those rumors and those statements, and we’re going to do our best to track those down,” he said.

For now, the sheriff said all signs point to a real bullet as the cause of Hutchins’s death. Mendoza said detectives recovered both the shell casing left in the chamber and the object that struck and killed Hutchins before embedding itself in the director.

“The projectile was recovered by medical personnel when he was being treated, and was turned over to the sheriff’s office as evidence,” Mendoza says.

It was a chunk of lead. “We would consider it a live round,” the sheriff added. “A bullet.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Alec Baldwin saw the rushes - enraged over his fat bloated face, short stumpy legs and eyes swollen shut - he then killed the cinematographer with a real bullet. The chick in the armoire had nothing to do with it. She's not even fuckable. Alec placed live ammo in the gun and then murdered the camera woman. Because he looks like Donald Trump's father. Same little pig ass pursed mouth. But Alec looks so much older and alcoholic than our next president. He really shouldn't have killed the woman. It's going to be harder to get Caroline Rhea and Vivica A Foxx to appear on Snatch Game now.

by Anonymousreply 40October 28, 2021 4:49 AM

R40, that effort was… ZZZZzzzzz…

by Anonymousreply 41October 28, 2021 11:04 PM

You're that INSANE OLD WHITE FAT FAG MORON R41. You can't even make an effort to put down the bottle or change your diaper.

by Anonymousreply 42October 28, 2021 11:37 PM

R42, again…quite lame. 0/10.

by Anonymousreply 43October 28, 2021 11:41 PM

Again, you're insane. You have a sad nature and reputation. But your RACIST posts are actionable. Watch it old man @ R43. We can see ALL of you.

by Anonymousreply 44October 29, 2021 2:51 AM

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 45October 29, 2021 2:56 AM

Stardust??? Omg. It’s Opposite Day.. You are pretty sad-funny.

by Anonymousreply 46October 29, 2021 3:08 AM

Why did you respond twice in a row to my post, R46?

What you don't know about Stardust, no one can teach you.

May all the creators visit healing to your troubled mind, this night.

by Anonymousreply 47October 29, 2021 3:13 AM

R47, I don’t think so. I think you’re sniffing too much “stardust.” You sound very whacked.

by Anonymousreply 48October 29, 2021 3:36 AM

But you always support your own posts, within a minute or two. From another device. We know you R48.

Because you do nothing here but insult people, and then compliment yourself for doing so. You have no original take on anything. Y'all are so easily threatened by any opinion that challenges your old white racist antiquated prissy INSANE faggy way.

Time for you to start one of your famous supermodel of the 70s and 80s threads! Or maybe something bout Jessica Lange? Joan Jett being bald? Can you milk more out of Jussie Smollett - probably no. But you're still in love with John Mulaney, right?

Fuck with me and it will cost you. And hurt.

by Anonymousreply 49October 29, 2021 3:58 AM

Ummm, what r49? Are you really threatening me on an anonymous message board? Please! Enough laughs for the evening, Defucktard.

by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2021 4:02 AM

r49 is obviously insane.

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2021 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!