Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Miz, Wrestler and Dancing With the Stars Contestant

He has very nice pecs. (Sorry about the facial mask).

I had never heard of him until Dancing With the Stars. Best-looking celebrity dancer this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 19, 2021 2:57 AM

Miz shirtless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote] Hello. I'm awesome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2021 3:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2021 3:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2021 3:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2021 3:33 AM

"OH, and I'm also obviously very gay!!"

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2021 3:41 AM

He started out on [italic]Tough Enough,[/italic] the MTV/WWE reality show from the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2021 3:45 AM

He was on Real World: Back to New York in like ‘99.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2021 4:01 AM

The Miz is very popular and could make it to the finals.

Michael Gregory Mizanin was born in Parma, Ohio on October 8, 1980. His parents are divorced; he has a step-father and two half-siblings. He attended Normandy High School, where he was the captain of the basketball and cross country teams. He also participated in swimming, was a member of the student government, and edited the yearbook. He then attended Miami University, where he was a member of the Theta Chi fraternity and studied business at the Richard T. Farmer School of Business before he was cast as a member of The Real World (2001).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2021 1:13 PM

He does have a wonderful body and seems to have a pleasant personality. I do think he is straight though...he picked up his wife during cheerleader auditions lol.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2021 1:17 PM

He varies from week to week: incredibly hot to utterly goofy. But I always love watching him dance, his enthusiasm is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2021 1:27 PM

OP Mike Miznanin was the resident racist on season 10 of the Real World. He and fellow cast mate Coral clashed and eventually became friends. The returned to reality tv for The Challenge series. After that, he competed on that wrestling reality series. He’s been around a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2021 1:40 PM

I remember when Coral was (rightfully) aghast that Mike and the other roommate (a white girl) didn’t know that February is Black History Month. The only thing he knew about Rosa Parks was that OutKast made a song about her. That’s some ignorant shit, and she let him know it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2021 1:45 PM

The take down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2021 1:46 PM

He may have been young & ignorant, but calling him a racist seems harsh. And I recall that, in the end, Coral liked him very much.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2021 2:24 PM

Why should anyone who is not black have to know that Feb is Black History Month? Does Coral know that Sept 15 begins Hispanic Heritage Month? If she doesn't, she must be a racist.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2021 3:29 PM

Love me a dorky hot guy. He was a little backward on The Real World but he listened, had new experiences and met people he never would have met back home. That was the intention of the show back then. Take kids from different walks of life, put them together for a few months and watch them grow....or not. It was a social experiment. Later on it became all about hook ups and hot tubs.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2021 3:43 PM

I love a big strong set of pecs; I prefer them and arms to almost anything.

I know I'm an anomaly that way

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote]Does Coral know that Sept 15 begins Hispanic Heritage Month?

Wouldn't that be Hispanic Heritage half a month or Hispanic Heritage two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 3:54 PM

R9 his rump is plump

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2021 4:05 PM

[quote] Why should anyone who is not black have to know that Feb is Black History Month?

Because black people are a part of this country and it is an annual observance. Not knowing that is pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2021 4:07 PM

There's something intensely and undeniably unsexy about The Miz.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2021 4:07 PM

"Wouldn't that be Hispanic Heritage half a month or Hispanic Heritage two weeks?"

It ends on Oct. 15th, Coral

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2021 4:07 PM

"Because black people are a part of this country and it is an annual observance. Not knowing that is pretty pathetic."

Without looking them up, when are:

1. Asian/ Pacific islander Month ( hint: it's the same as Jewish American Heritage Month)

2. National American Indian Heritage Month

Don't know? That's pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2021 4:13 PM

Black History Month has been observed in some form or another since the 1920s. Rosa Parks is a civil rights icon. These are not difficult things to have at least a modicum of knowledge about.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2021 5:18 PM

Da Miz.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2021 6:32 PM

Lay Miz.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2021 7:57 PM

[quote] He may have been young & ignorant, but calling him a racist seems harsh. And I recall that, in the end, Coral liked him very much.

[quote] Love me a dorky hot guy. He was a little backward on The Real World but he listened, had new experiences and met people he never would have met back home.

Is that also how you defend homophobes? Do you also argue that referring to young ignorant homophobes as homophobes is too "harsh" and they're just "a little backwards." Ignorance creates bigotry. He was an ignorant racist. As I clearly stated he and Coral eventually became friends. He evolved and their relationship evolved. For people like you that type of evolution is not possible because you pretend referring to someone who exhibits racial prejudice as racist is worse than racism. Essentially you want to pretend that racism doesn't really exist.

[quote] Why should anyone who is not black have to know that Feb is Black History Month? Does Coral know that Sept 15 begins Hispanic Heritage Month? If she doesn't, she must be a racist.

He was a racist who didn't know about black history month. No one is claiming he was a racist because he didn't know about Black History Month.

[quote] Why should anyone who is not black have to know that Feb is Black History Month?

Why should you have to learn of know anything, outside of your own asshole? You don't. Most Americans, like you, know very little about anything. You're free to be as ignorant and stupid as you choose to be,

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2021 8:14 PM

His ambition on Real World was to become a professional wrestler. Congratulations, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2021 8:19 PM

I remember him from MTV. He seemed dumb but props to him go achieving his dream.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] His ambition on Real World was to become a professional wrestler. Congratulations, I guess.

If I recall he started developing his "Miz" character back then. It paid off for him.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2021 8:49 PM

It wasn’t just that he didn’t know Feb is Black History Month. He only knew Rosa Parks as that chick from a song (he obnoxiously started singing it) & initially seemed okay with being ignorant. Coral schooled him though (she’s my favorite cast member ever). He also called the chicks he hooked up with “panty dropping freaks”

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2021 2:36 AM

About four years ago I worked for a company where a manager sent out a company email reminding everyone that the agency would be closed for Martin Luther King Day and if anyone doesn’t know who he is they should GOOGLE. Ignorance is still alive and kicking today!

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2021 12:37 PM

This morning I find threads about truckers, wrestlers, and a champagne shortage. As my friend Tractor would say, “good work, men.”

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2021 12:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2021 8:05 PM

Nice tits.

Retard face.

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2021 8:11 PM

Does he remind anyone of Biff from Back to the Future?

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2021 8:22 PM

Say what you will about the Miz. His style of wrestling ensures he will be able to practice his chosen profession for YEARS to come! He’s got it made.

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2021 8:47 PM

Coral was full of shit, though. I feel like she was secretly attracted to him. She eventually dated a real racist from Road Rules, Abram. You can't be Mizz Black Nationalist one day and then date a redneck like Abram the next. Mizz was nowhere near as racist as Abram. So, yeah, fuck Coral.

The Mizz was only guilty of being an ignorant jock, but he didn't mean any harm and got along with pretty much everyone in the house but Coral.

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2021 8:51 PM

Coral introduced Abram to black women and he ended up marrying one, though I think they’re divorced now.

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] Coral was full of shit, though. I feel like she was secretly attracted to him. She eventually dated a real racist from Road Rules, Abram. You can't be Mizz Black Nationalist one day and then date a redneck like Abram the next. Mizz was nowhere near as racist as Abram. So, yeah, fuck Coral. The Mizz was only guilty of being an ignorant jock, but he didn't mean any harm and got along with pretty much everyone in the house but Coral.

Do you also argue that homophobes are only guilty of being “ignorant” and don’t “mean any harm.” You’re attempting to use the “ignorant jock” stereotype to excuse his ignorance and bigotry. The world already gives white males labeled as “jocks” a pass. They don’t have to play captain save a ho for a stereotypical behavior that also includes homophobia. Coral was supposed to tolerate his bigotry because that’s your approach, right? Speaking out against bigotry is always the right thing to do. It doesn’t make you a gay nationalist nor a black nationalist nor anything other than a decent human being. Which you clearly are not.

Because of their friendship with Coral, Mike and Abram became better people. That should be the goal for us all. Your strategy of coddling white male bigots (because you find them attractive) is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 41December 19, 2021 2:48 AM

The was one guy on RR or road rules who slaughtered Coral and she was fucking stunned! It was awesome! I can't remember his name but he had dark hair and he absolutely took zero shits from Coral. I can't find the video. I wish I could see it again.

by Anonymousreply 42December 19, 2021 2:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!