Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unsolved Mysteries Segment On Brandon Lee

The death of Brandon Lee remains as mysterious as it did over 25 years ago. What do you think happened?

Unsolved Mysteries recreates the events leading up to the accidental shooting on the set of he movie Brandon was filming

His mother, Linda Lee, is interviewed in this segment

Watch below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Same as Jon Erik Hexum: accident

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 3:26 PM

No comment!

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 3:32 PM

If my memory serves, didn't he die on the same date as his father? I can't remember but it was something spooky like that.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 3:47 PM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 7:43 PM

How do you say um, "accident"

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 7:46 PM

Accidente!

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 8:17 PM

There were rumors from the very beginning that Lee was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2021 2:01 PM

Such a crush on him I had! Beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2021 2:42 PM

I think a slug from a dummy round became lodged in the barrel and then a blank round was fired which forced the dummy round out of the barrel at a high velocity. That's what I remember from the Wikipedia page. I wasn't aware it was a mystery or even slightly ambiguous. I think the Baldwin accident was different.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2021 3:14 PM

was it ever

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2021 11:56 PM

How was it a mystery?

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Been there done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2021 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!