Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The 6 Brady Bunch Kids

Only have a combined 4 kids themselves in real life.

Maureen/Marcia has one daughter, Mike/Bobby has two sons and Susan Piece of Shit/Thindy has one son.

The other three have no kids even though they’ve all been married.

That seems weird, especially for children who grew up on TV in the happiest home imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 42October 31, 2021 2:19 PM

So? Your point?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 12:01 PM

Now, just to clarify, you do understand that those people were actors as children, so that happy home life was fictional right? Also, since they were made to work long days as children, they probably didn't have that great of childhoods themselves, especially in that era when children were routinely taken advantage of by unscrupulous adults, including their parents.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 12:01 PM

Children are sexually transmitted diseases

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 12:01 PM

Arrested Development - in essense, these “kids”are mentally still locked in the Brady Bunch House FOREVER

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 12:08 PM

Barry has a son from one of his three marriages and a daughter from a recent relationship. He refused to acknowledge the daughter at first claiming the mother was just a "play thing" and not someone he wanted anything serious with although they lived together for several years.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 12:20 PM

The lot of them seem to be barren or shooting blanks

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Jesus, Barry sounds like a prick.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 9:06 PM

Chris Knight said Barry was always too mature and cool to hang out with him and Mike Lookingland. Imagine how many girls Barry must have slept with over the years. He was probably the ideal teenage boy for a generation or two.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 9:42 PM

Here's another thing OP just discovered: the various actors who have played Superman/Clark Kent cannot actually fly! Isn't that weird? And yet, their character could fly!

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 9:44 PM

I'd love to have Christopher Knight's baby!

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 9:54 PM

Always got a gay vibe from Jan.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 10:11 PM

R5 wow what a dick. The only thing I ever saw him in post-Brady Bunch was that Three’s Company episode. He shouldn’t have such an ego.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2021 2:41 AM

I shared a dressing room with Barry Williams. Not a bad guy. Pretty guarded. A little needy on stage, which makes sense. Seemed as tho he was working very hard to be more than Greg Brady.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2021 10:12 AM

Chris Knight can put his sperms into me if he wants.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2021 10:18 AM

OP = fucking weirdo

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2021 10:20 AM

I'm glad Susan Olsen didn't have more kids to fill with hate.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2021 12:35 PM

Marcia!

Marcia!

Marcia!

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2021 12:46 PM

Nothing untoward about it at all, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2021 1:11 PM

Four Is Enough

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 1:30 PM

R16 or her mullet and general unattractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2021 5:54 PM

The Brady Bunch Cartoons

1972/1973

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2021 6:08 AM

I can’t believe someone actually fucked Susan Olsen. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2021 7:07 AM

Cousin Oliver is also without offspring?

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2021 7:13 AM

Did our beloved Ann B Davis have any kids? Or was she an unclaimed treasure?

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2021 8:29 AM

R24- She was an unclaimed (Lesbian) treasure.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2021 1:58 PM

God’ll getcha for that, R25.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2021 2:07 PM

R26 That doesn't make sense. She really was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2021 2:11 PM

You mean that Ann was really acting when Alice was all horny for Sam the butcher? Shocked!

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2021 2:48 PM

Alice the maid wasn't the lesbian it was

EMMA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2021 3:00 PM

she looks athletic

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2021 9:09 PM

Perhaps the Brady men preferred coming to completion on the backs of, or down the throats of, their lady loves.

Likewise, the Brady Brides may have relished pulling the baby batter down their throats during assignations with their gentlemen friends.

Ergo, no babies.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote] I shared a dressing room with Barry Williams. Not a bad guy. Pretty guarded. A little needy on stage

R13 - please share more of your thespian adventures with Greg Brady. What was the production?

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2021 10:40 PM

I licked Alice’s snatch!

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2021 6:37 AM

Chris Knight said he had stage parents who basically forced him to act. He was the most attractive and photogenic of the other Brady boys though. He and Maureen recorded an album together probably because they were considered the best looking kids.

by Anonymousreply 34October 29, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote]Imagine how many girls Barry must have slept with over the years. He was probably the ideal teenage boy for a generation or two.

There may have been some Brady on Brady incest:

[quote]Although no one had a problem with the co-stars dating offscreen, the couple became problematic when they couldn’t shut their chemistry off on set. The two were so attracted to each other that the director of the show had to come up with special tricks to tone down the chemistry between the two while filming. Because, you know, no one wants chemistry between a brother and sister. In his book, Brady, Brady, Brady: The Complete Story of the Brady Bunch, the show’s producer, Lloyd Schwartz talked about a bedroom scene Maureen and Barry had to film together. The episode was about Greg and Marcia fighting over the new attic bedroom. But things quickly got steamy.

[quote]“The problem was that this episode was being shot at the height of the sexual tension between Barry and Maureen,” said Shwartz. “When Barry sat down on the bed and started to talk to his TV sister, it became romantic, even steamy. I couldn’t print a scene in which a brother and sister were obviously hot for each other.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2021 10:53 PM

On a lot of TV families you can clearly see sexual tension between the teenage actors playing siblings.

by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2021 10:55 PM

Amongst my six 40+ year old cousins, my brother and myself only my brother has kids (two). Which is especially weird because two of my cousins are married lifelong evangelical Christians who just never had any. The rest of us are childless heathens.

by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote]Only have a combined 4 kids themselves in real life.

How would you know?

Greg rode me down to the Abortion Hut ™ on his ten-speed more times than I can count...

And once Desi Arnaz Jr. drove me there in his groovy Barracuda...the other girls were so jealous!

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2021 11:17 PM

Was there home really happy? I mean both sides of the family lost a parent to either death or divorce. Death seems likely as how would Carol support her daughters without a job? Either way it's traumatic. The show kept ambiguous about that though. Mr and Mrs Brady were obviously bisexual swingers, probably drugs involved. Greg and Marcia were clearly fucking. Both always high and a bit narcissistic as very delusional about their talents. Jan was a neurotic basket case with anxiety and personality disorders. Peter had ADHD and probably was gay. Cindy had an intellectual disability as she acted and talked like a 5-year-old despite being middle school aged. Bobby had future mass shooter tendencies, his obsession with cowboys and guns.

by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2021 11:27 PM

I remember this one time...my sister Jan made my parents so mad!

I remember they sent her to Juvenile Hall...and well

(the other girls fucked her with a broomstick...but Alice said I shouldn't tell anyone, because Jan's a little crazy and she might kill us all in our sleep)

So it can be a secret between you and me and Kitty Karryall

by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2021 11:57 PM

Didn’t Jan get knocked up hard by George Glass?

by Anonymousreply 41October 31, 2021 1:54 PM

Happy Hallowe’en! 🎃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 31, 2021 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!