Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Welcome Aboard Datalounge Airlines

In the event of an emergency, gas masks will drop down for breathing. However, amyl nitrate will be flowing due to loosening up everyone for impact.

Please remember in the event of a fire, smoke alarms will play Disco Inferno on repeat.

Snacks will include nut loaf, red dragon cheese, cak, graxy, and a baked potato bar cart.

Please remember not to hiss at the stewardess as she is likely to take part in vicious face slapping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2021 12:13 AM

How does it compare to Air Afrikaans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 5:49 AM

Women and children are not allowed in unless stored in the underground cargo area.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 5:52 AM

This is a fun read from back in 2016 (thread since closed). Welcome to DL Airlines!

Thanks for reviving the idea though OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 5:58 AM

R3 lemme as you something. I'm just curious. Do you do a search for similar threads for every thread on here? Or is it selective, in which case how do you pick which ones you do a search for?

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 6:49 AM

Actually, R3 this is a thread from 2013 that has since been deleted. The thread you referenced is from 2016.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 6:53 AM

I said it was from 2016 r5 I'm confused by your post.

R4 It was one I remembered reading when I first landed here (no pun intended) and it stuck in my noggin.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 8:01 AM

We apologize in advance for the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 8:43 AM

Please note the blue water do not dissolve a hair weave.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 10:57 PM

Overheard from Miss Carol Channing in the rear lavatory: "Corn? When did I eat corn?"

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 11:00 PM

"I'm sorry, Miss Minnelli, but you already polished off all 30 of our Jack Daniel's mini-bottles! What more can we do?!?"

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote] Please note the blue water do not dissolve a hair weave.

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2021 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!