Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who would Biden have picked if he hadn't locked himself into a black vice president?

Maybe interesting to say who if he picked a woman and then who if he picked a man.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 7:08 AM

Gretchen Whitmer. But there was no way he was going to choose someone white. Even if he hadn't committed to a black VP, it would have been an unspoken rule. Blacks helped him win the nomination in a big way. And I believe they are still very motivated to vote in the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 5:41 AM

Whitmer would have been such an excellent choice. Intelligent, fearless, well spoken, and a good looking broad.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 6:03 AM

Big Whit, definitely.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 6:22 AM

Big White.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 6:39 AM

I wonder if Jill still hates Kamala.

I think she told some fundraising group that Kamala can go fuck herself after she tried to make Joe seem like a racist.

Politics is so odd. I'd have held a grudge if I was Joe. I'd have found some random black female congress person. Nobody votes for the veep anyway polls always show.

He should have picked Alfre Woodard and just had her play the part.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 6:43 AM

Ask Biden OP.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 6:53 AM

I doubt he'd remember r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 6:56 AM

w&w R5

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 6:58 AM

Can we get Kamala to quit and slot Whitmer in? (Though I realize she's busy at the moment). I'm only kind of kidding though.

Whitmer is also quite respected by black voters in Michigan, so although Biden could have been accused of flip flopping, he could have taken that hit and we would not only have had an excellent VP, but one hell of a strong contender for our future President.

Oh well.

Though perhaps that future President Whitmer thing could still come true.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 7:08 AM

LOL, OP believes that BIDEN was the one who picked his Vice President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 7:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!