Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

........i'm getting fisted

right now

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 4:21 AM

Isn't it rude to text while somebody is busy with your anus?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 3:33 AM

Give our love to Mister Fister!

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 3:34 AM

R1 - I agree with you. Otherwise it must have been a small fist and unworthy of the big hole.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 3:44 AM

I was wondering why I was hearing an echo.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 3:48 AM

Alec, don’t you have more serious things to think about?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 3:49 AM

Is your safe word “Vivian Vance “?

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 3:56 AM

So you're receiving fist and you had to stop and post here???

-18,946,355/10

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 4:00 AM

Can you have him look for my car keys? If we find them, we can drive outta there.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 4:16 AM

🤜 🤜 🤜 🌺

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 4:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!