Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teresa Giudice is engaged

to her bf she's been dating for about 1 year. He took her on a trip to a resort in Greece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 4:45 AM

How do these gorillas get boyfriends and feyonces left and right and I’m still single?!

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 3:48 AM

$$$$$, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 3:52 AM

R1 don't feel bad. This guy doesn't have the best reputation and there have been negative rumors about him from the start of his relationship with Teresa. Given how fast this was since her divorce from her first husband, no one's going to be shocked if this ends in disaster too

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 3:54 AM

She looks happy in that photo. Too bad this gigolo is probably fucking two or three of her gorilla daughters.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 4:00 AM

What bunch of low class dumb gavones.

Who cares about these trashy people.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 4:04 AM

Why did she even bother getting divorced? She should have just dated whomever she wanted and kept her money.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 4:04 AM

Is she going to bake her wedding cake with "Ingredientses"?

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 4:12 AM

He is just using her to get into Andy Cohen's pants.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 4:40 AM

I have to say the bitch looks good. She's grown into her short hairline or something. I can't put my finger on it. So fucking stupid to get married. But she's pretty fucking stupid so...

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!