Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think he really loves her or is he doing it for the money and fame? She looks gorgeous as a bride.

I wonder which designer made her dress? It's lovely. Her makeup in on point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 4:00 AM

They both look like shit ran over twice. Ugly people marrying each other is no mystery.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 2:13 AM

HOLY CRAP, Rip Van Winkle TROLL, you are late to this non-party.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 2:15 AM

R2/TROLL it's not about the wedding but about his love or not. Read, tard/TROLL!

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 2:27 AM

That’s a flattering angle for her. LOL.

He might actually love her. I had a hideous friend who was engaged to the nicest guy. He was a scrawny need virgin and for some reason he thought she was the greatest thing because she paid attention to him and called him gorgeous.

Then a better-looking guy came along and she dumped the nerd. I saw the nice nerd years later, and he had filled out a little and got a good job and married and he looked pretty good! The better-looking guy fucked her over rather viciously.

Lens had better appreciate that husband of hers. She’s not likely to land another one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 3:07 AM

[Quote] BRIDE is in the headline and half your post is about the wedding. TROLL

She's actually only 26% of the headline post Math is hard for you I guess.

Designers is next and her makeup artists skills is after that so MOST really isn't about the wedding, hon.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 4:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!