Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British DLers, please explain this Rylan Clark-Neal mess

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2022 9:00 AM

The texture. It looks like he went through every bottle of mommy's make-up while she "popped down to the shops." He seems to use one of those beard guides to create some sythentic arc, the sideburns widening at the base of the ear and coming 'round the jawline like those chinstraps starlets were always wearing to bed in 1940s films. Plastic and prissy as fuck, everything about him.

The homunculus husband on the other hand looks like a dirty fucker, not good dirty, just unclean and likely to wipe his stinky hole on all the soft furnishings.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 10:50 AM

I cannot stand him. He looks like a freak with his dyed hair and oversized veneers. He has been plugging away for years, utterly talentless but determined, and has finally succeeded in getting onto mainstream TV and radio. They are even using him to sell car insurance, but I don’t know what demographic they are aiming him at. To top it all his honking Essex accent grates on me.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 11:08 AM

I think it’s more of an Essex thing than a gay thing. He keeps the housewives entertained, like a modern day Dale Winton. He’s been around forever, started as a no-hope X Factor contestant.

On a small island, it doesn’t take much to catapult one’s self to fame, if you’re determined. Like that Tulisa bitch whose opinion seemed to matter about everything a few years back. For nothing, no reason. Cheryl Cole was just a minor league ahead of these two and then collapsed when Cowell tried to launch her stateside, just like that Welsh dude that left Americans scratching their heads.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 11:27 AM

OMG. I haven’t seen a photo of Rylan in years! That’s a global supply of fillers in his face!

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 11:30 AM

At least the Welsh dude was gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 11:33 AM

He's wearing enough foundation & powder for 3 people in that left side photo in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 11:36 AM

He's a daytime TV presenter. What more do you need?

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 11:51 AM

I just listened to him interview Sugababes on the radio. He's likeable enough.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 11:53 AM

So dreadful to listen to, he makes even that pandering brainless chuffer Nick Grimshaw seem tolerable on the radio.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 12:15 PM

He's always irritated me, but I'm not sure if it's him per se, or that he looks exactly like someone I know in real life who is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 12:37 PM

'I have made a number of mistakes which I deeply regret and have inevitably led to the breakdown of our marriage.'

GIRL WHAT DID YOU DO!!!

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 2:54 PM

I enjoyed him on BOTS, where the camp worked well.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 2:59 PM

I like how masc she is!

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 5:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2022 6:38 PM

More fillers! That's the ticket!

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2022 6:44 PM

I've seen him on a few things and he is surprisingly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2022 6:49 PM

Rylan's nothing compared to this bunter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2022 6:58 PM

OP, you didn't mention his new teef.

He got a new set of teef after the boyfriend left him.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2022 7:02 PM

much prefer the black tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2022 7:15 PM

He's actually quite likable and if he were a woman doing all that to his appearance no one would have a problem

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2022 7:15 PM

I think it's the ex that's the problem. Only seemed to be with Rylan for the exposure aspect, but was bad even when given the opportunity to be on This Morning several times.

Wouldn't surprise me if he played the "you're always working" card, hence why Rylan felt it was his fault.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2022 7:23 PM

Baby that face is BEAT

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2022 9:32 PM

He's actually really kind and self deprecating

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 9:51 PM

Rylan really grated when he started on X Factor and then Celebrity Big Brother but he's a very talented presenter. He's warm and genuine with his guests and gets a lot out of them. He's great on the radio and a good addition to the Eurovision team.

Rylan has clearly got some body issues. He did look hideous at one point and he's acknowledged the botox and teeth were a bad decision.

He's been open about his mental health problems and the impact on his weight but the recent Sunday tabloid "expose" about him demanding a guy he was out in a group with gives him "the gear" and the comments from "pals" that they're worried about him make it obvious there's a drug addiction issue. The response from the public was quite something, attacking the Sunday Mirror for reporting the story.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2022 10:01 PM

like many other posters here, I really like Rylan. He's funny,self deprecating, sincere and has a very smooth delivery when handling hosting duties. He did a great job handling the circus that was Celebrity Big Brothers Bit On The Side.

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2022 3:13 AM

His husband was the gay cop on Big Brother. Was Rylan hosting the after show at the time?

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2022 3:24 AM

Is it "Rillin" or "Rye-lan"?

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2022 3:36 AM

It's Rye-lan as in Oil of Ulan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2022 3:44 AM

Katie Price with (more) facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2022 3:54 AM

A nosejob, glow in the dark, oversized teefs plus boot polish for eyebrows, beard and hair. Add in the make-up and it's a very hard no.

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2022 6:30 AM

OP he's back to just Rylan Clark now. Neal was his ex's surname.

by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2022 6:32 AM

His ex was hot. Any verificatia of sizemeat for Dan Neal?

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2022 9:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!