Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who knew? Sketchers made better shoes than Addidas.

I bought my sketchers a month b4 the Addidas, at costco for both, but the Addidas already has worn soles and has holes. Plus, no string to tie on the Sketchers. I guess Addidas is only running on fumes of its past glory.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2021 1:24 AM

If they are spelled Addidas, that might explain the problem. Of course, that wouldn't explain not having a problem with those namebrand "Sketchers".

Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 2:49 AM

It’s spelled Adidas! Get it right!

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 2:57 AM

Pick up your feet when you walk.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 3:01 AM

Ver-Sayce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 3:04 AM

Fat people's shoes wear out quicker.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 3:15 AM

R5 Thin Lips gets bruised quicker

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 3:49 AM

Addidas never had comfortable shoes

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 3:49 AM

You can't judge the quality of a shoe or clothing brand based on their Costco offerings. Same thing for Walmart for slightly different reasons.

Those items are made for Costco. Costco works hard to get brand names into their stores at stupidly low prices. The product itself is almost always bottom of the line in terms of materials and manufacturing. You'll notice most of their shoes don't have real leather. So these Adidas, which you probably paid $19-29 for, are not comparable to the Adidas you'd get at Footlocker. You probably also wouldn't find that style at Footlocker or a retail store because its too cheap for them to make a profit on. They want to sell shoes in the $70-200 range.

At Walmart, its companies and products you recognize but made for a lower cost (Walmart negotiates hard on this and knows their customers won't care and prefer the lower price). So those Fruit of the Loom undershirts from Walmart are going to be noticeably shittier than the fruit of the loom you find at Macys. After I started shopping at Walmart, I was fascinated at how my homegoods items kept breaking in weird ways. I had two different alarm clocks break where buttons just fell off.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 4:01 AM

Double "oh, dear"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 4:14 AM

r8, you are misinformed.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 4:38 AM

I remember when Sketchers were cool because of Britney Spears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 4:53 AM

Oops, sxory y'all it was actually Nike. NIKE. Not Adidas. SRSly disappointing, since Nike is supposedly better than Adidas. So disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Sketchers make super comfortable shoes

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 11:21 PM

It's SKECHERS, you fat whores!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2021 11:23 PM

How is Babby Addidas formed?

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2021 11:24 PM

R8 - You are quite correct. Desktop PC's have the same situation. Let's say you buy a 'Hell' brand computer with a 'Rapeon' video card. Oh goody, it's got the fancy video card! Well, no, because 'Hell' brand computers has a cheapie version that it gets from 'Rapeon' OEM.

Retailers have been doing this for decades.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] How is Babby Addidas formed?

Does spider has puss puss?

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 11:35 PM

Somehow this discussion was more entertaining when it was about Dollar Tree Pond Cak mesired with fancy Sarah Lea and Antmans Proud Caks

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2021 1:17 AM

Is OP merching from Addis Ababa? But hardly people there are fat though.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2021 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!