Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans activists tear apart Dave Chappelle fan poster at a protest against Netflix

So they want to be heard but don’t want others to be heard? I don’t even find what Dave said transphobic. Sorry not sorry. I’m not understanding the outrage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 4:24 PM

PS the Dave Chappelle fan was the one accosted, but the media is making it look like he was there to attack them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 11:26 PM

And Dave Chapelle is laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 11:27 PM

Another trans-hate thread!

How many is that today? 12? More?

Is this a site for women who hate trans people now? No more Gay men's site here.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 11:31 PM

R3 no hate from me. Just stating what’s happening

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 11:32 PM

All the trans-hate threads are taking over the Datalounge.

WHEN WILL MURIEL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 11:33 PM

Tranny fucker loon ^

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 1:26 AM

This is a GAY site, not a tranny site. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 1:36 AM

The tranny loons - who are some of the world's biggest haters, especially of homosexual people and women - can only throw around the word "hate". They have no arguments so they just resort to attempts at emotional manipulation and trying to make their dissenters sound irrational.

This Vito gay made a funny intervention at the trans Netflix protest. Vito's intervention was completely distorted in the media coverage, to make him seem like an aggressor. The trans protest itself was a joke and a flop. This is a current event so, yeah, there is a thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 9:48 AM

Come on, no one believes this was posted just because someone simply wanted to "state what's happening." It didn't get any attention when you first posted it, so now you're bumping it. Everyone else is right, this is just plain, dumb, boring old trolling.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 10:01 AM

Haha, another thread by rejects jealous of trans.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 10:19 AM

I am also sick of the DAILY anti-T threads here.

And the anti-T crowd is just as loony as the Ts themselves.

Pot - kettle.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 10:39 AM

[quote]I don’t even find what Dave said transphobic.

Clearly.

[quote]I’m not understanding the outrage.

Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 3:51 PM

I don't find this transphobic at all. The OP is correct, they are treating another individual in a way that they wouldn't like to be treated themselves. Destroying his sign and then screaming that he has a weapon along with the strange actions of the person holding up their arms in front of him preventing him from moving.

This type of behavior is unacceptable, whether it's coming from Trump fans grabbing a trans supportive sign from a single trans activist, destroying it, then screaming that they have a weapon and blocking them from moving or from the trans activists themselves. Calling out the activists for this is not anti-trans. It's calling out hypocritical behavior.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!