Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Lee Curtis Open Up about her Transgender Daughter Ruby

“It's speaking a new language," Jamie says about learning that her daughter was trans. "I am new at it. I am not someone who is pretending to know much about it. And I'm going to blow it, I'm going to make mistakes. I would like to try to avoid making big mistakes. You slow your speech down a little. You become a little more mindful about what you're saying. How you're saying it. You still mess up, I've messed up today twice. We're human. But if one person reads this, sees a picture of Ruby and me and says, 'I feel free to say this is who I am,' then it's worth it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 24, 2021 1:04 AM

That’s one ugly goil.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 10:25 PM

That’s one ugly goil.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 10:25 PM

You can tell she is really not feeling it in that picture. Not even one iota. That face on Jamie Lee Curtis is the definition of “grin and bear it.”

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 10:28 PM

Jamie Lee was rumored to have been born a hermaphrodite. The doctors or her parents chose female but she's never gone public with it.

I wonder if the situation with her child is somehow connected to her own birth circumstances? Perhaps there's a genetic marker or some set of chemical reactions in the body we don't understand yet.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 10:33 PM

The ultimate celebrity fashion accessory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote] I wonder if the situation with her child is somehow connected to her own birth circumstances? Perhaps there's a genetic marker or some set of chemical reactions in the body we don't understand yet.

I think her daughter is adopted.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 11:02 PM

Oh, well there goes that theory. Thanks, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 11:13 PM

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 11:52 PM

I only now looked at the " girl" in Op's link. YIKE

Maybe he figured he had nothing to lose. I doubt he was any more impressive as a man.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 11:58 PM

I want to know what the husband, Chris Guest, thinks.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 12:01 AM

Fat boy.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 12:05 AM

I'm still not sure Jamie Lee isn't a M2F trans herself.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 12:09 AM

Makes me like Jamie Lee even more.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 12:10 AM

Jamie Lee wss born inter-sexed.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2021 12:30 AM

I find it bizarre with the huge percentage of children of celebrities announcing they are "tans". It makes me think it is some sort of attention-demanding action for the child of a famous person who by dint of their celebrity soaks up all the attention in the room.

I still believe no one is "trans", they're just suffering from gender dysphoria which generally goes away by itself.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote]Jamie Lee was rumored to have been born a hermaphrodite

Yeah, here at the DL.

Gee, she didn't go public with this because?

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 12:41 AM

r15 here.

I meant "trans", not "tans"!

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 12:50 AM

R16. Just look at her. Intersexed. I love that my moronic str8 brother thought she was so hot until he found out she was intersexed.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 1:00 AM

Personally I preferred Adrienne Barbeau but Jamie Lee was pretty hot in her day

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2021 1:05 AM

Her kids are adopted for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2021 1:06 AM

The kid has a mug more enormous than Rumer Willis. Hard to do.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2021 1:14 AM

Yes, she adopted because she supposedly could not have her own bio kids. More fuel for the intersex rumors.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2021 1:19 AM

Boobs Barbeau was a dish.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2021 1:22 AM

Are you including autogynophilia as gender dysphoria, R15?

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 1:24 AM

Speaking of Adrienne Barbeau. Oh my! Someone needs to tell her to cover her bodice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2021 1:25 AM

Jami is deeply closeted gay

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2021 1:30 AM

Jesus Christ, spare me. Nobody is delighted that their kid hopped the trans train unless they're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2021 1:34 AM

The rumors about JLC being born intersexed are actually fairly credible. And the fact that she has never commented is telling.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2021 1:39 AM

If you read the article, Jamie's child was engaged when he was male. She is still with that person. So is that a man or a woman? Is she a transwoman married to a female? Also she could have been an ok male but is an ugly female.

For some reason, many of the MTF transwoman who are unattractive seem to partner with females. The more femme ones seem to attract males.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2021 1:41 AM

"I want to know what the husband, Chris Guest, thinks."

Well, don't hold your breath, because it's only women/mothers who are constantly pressured to "affirm" trans identities. They didn't ask Warren about it, and they're not going to ask Chris about it. (It's almost like sex matters, huh?)

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] when he was male

Still is male. Works in video game development (big surprise). He’s engaged to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2021 1:50 AM

It's almost always the extremely ugly, awkward, weird, untalented, troll-looking children of the celebs who go trans

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 3:07 AM

Already a thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2021 3:19 AM

R32 Well there seems to be some crossover with autiSm spectrum and deciding you're trans. Also think people who live online are prone to this weird fantasizing about gender.

I heard about JLC being an XY female back in the 80s. Such people have AIS or androgen insensitivity. The genitalia look female, but there's no uterus or ovaries. The testes are internal and usually removed due to an increased cancer risk.

People with AIS don't usually know they have it until adolescence doesn't happen. At which point, they get hormones to bring it on.

Ruby ain't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2021 3:27 AM

The African Baby Catalogue is so ... well, 2011, dears. Trans children is where it's at now!

I have visions of Madonna screaming at Lourdes, a la Edina Monsoon, "Why couldn't you be TRANS? There'd be ONE interesting thing about you."

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2021 3:28 AM

For anyone reading this: Its a choice every single time you demean a person by calling them ugly or fat. If that's the first and only thing you have to say about a photo posted on the site, consider skipping the comment.

It's not "literal violence" (hi "literal violence" troll). It's not a crime. It's just inappropriate in 2021. You wouldn't do it in public. I imagine a person like R1 / R2 must have been terribly bullied at school in ways that today are recognized as bullying or abusive. There's a lot of emotionally stunted and angry people on here and they sadly are overrepresented in the first 10-20 responses on any thread. It's probably why the site continues to deteriorate.

Anyway, the next time you see a photo of a person and the ONLY thing you can think to do is immediately type how ugly or fat you think the person is, consider not writing anything. Wouldn't that be crazy? To see a photo of someone who doesn't look like a swimsuit model (to you) and to not throw that thought into the world? Or taking a moment to see if you have absolutely anything else to share or contribute to a conversation on the topic?

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2021 3:28 AM

I forgot to mention that I find R34 much less objectionable than something like R1. At least R34 has something to share. It'd be kinder to leave off the insult and I've suggested doing that, but at least he or she has something to share.

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2021 3:31 AM

What’s bunch of cunts. Jamie Lee Curtis being anything other than a woman is Rod Stewart gallon-of-cum-being-stomach-pumped and Richard Gere gerbil-up-his-ass URBAN LEGEND. How gullible do you have to be?

Jamie Lee Curtis is a scion of Hollywood who could be a nepotistic garbage. Is she? Nope. She’s talented. Contributed to culture. Done well by herself and her family by living significant parts of their lives away from all this bullshit in Idaho. Generally been a good human. More than most of you shits typing here.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2021 3:42 AM

I can’t help but connect this thread with a few other trolling threads, utmost being the “Pete Buttogoeg won’t (blow) Tucker Carlson” thread.

Others have said DL is becoming more and more a troll’s den, and this thread might just be the last nail in the coffin kf that argument.

More mean-spirited and lazy comments than not. Though there are some comments trying to be insightful, or at the very least empathic. But for someone that has been revered to some degree here on DL, why can’t we extend a bit of grace to JLC’s daughter? Not a reprieve from snark… just a bit of grace?

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2021 3:46 AM

R37 Gee, that's big of you. FWIW, I don't randomly insult people's looks, but I also believe in a basic level of honesty. Ruby is choosing to draw attention to herself. There are plenty of kids of famous people who live quietly and are ignored.

I'm sure, too, that Ruby gets lots of affirmations about her looks, so my thinking she ain't pretty is a minor matter. I ain't pretty either.

Also, if this is your level of sensitivity, what on earth are you doing here?

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2021 3:47 AM

Marion Chambers’ grandson turned into Norman Bates.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2021 3:54 AM

Her true level of support is best indicated by the fact that she waited until right after opening weekend of her new movie to divulge these details.

Although it would’ve been awkward for interviewers “Speaking of slicing and dicing…”

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2021 4:04 AM

R15 “ I still believe no one is "gay", they're just suffering from mental illness which generally goes away by itself, or with treatment.”

How would that make you feel?

To co-sign R36 & R39 this place has gone to shit. I don’t know if any of you caught the ‘Chinese tourists’ thread but yeesh either wtf is wrong with people ok here or else maybe is just a huge racist troll invasion. It’s getting dreadful to the point of it not being worth visiting this site. Now it’s just plain 4chan brand racism / anti trans / misogynistic / homophobic (???) threads around the clock.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2021 4:14 AM

R43, there is no comparison between gays and trans. Being attracted to the same sex is not delusional or not in accord with reality.

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2021 4:35 AM

R44 people that weren’t gay used to say being gay was a mental disease. Now the anti trans losers on here are saying being trans is a mental disease and they are not trans.

How can you not understand the similarity? And which position that puts you in. Dopes the lot of ye.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2021 5:01 AM

R45, is a sanctimonious phony

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2021 5:34 AM

Apparently Ruby is very well known in the gamer world as a game designer.

Her birth name was Thomas, and she wasn't all that unattractive as a man. She makes a bizarre looking woman.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2021 5:42 AM

R46 isn’t able to contradict my point so makes vague personal comments lol

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote]people that weren’t gay used to say being gay was a mental disease. Now the anti trans losers on here are saying being trans is a mental disease and they are not trans. How can you not understand the similarity?

R45 There is NO similarity. Gays don't require medical/chemical intervention to be gay. Gays don't require collective personal/social delusion to be gay. Gays don't require rejection of biology to be gay. Most of all, gays don't require irrational hectoring to prove that they are gay, nor are they compelled to post the identical "similarity" nonsense every time the topic is "trans".

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2021 6:02 AM

R45 Similarity? Absolutely NOT!

Gays don't believe they're in the wrong body.

Gays don't need to chemically and medically mutilate themselves to feel good about themselves.

Gays don't need to replicate the worst, most demeaning, most insulting aspects of regressive social stereotypes to feel good about themselves.

Gays don't need to usurp another gender's identity and demand that others affirm their fantasy and whims.

Gays don't need to continually hector others to suspend science and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2021 6:15 AM

X and Y chromosomes are not an opinion subject to fashion or imposition by governmental coercion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2021 6:30 AM

[quote][R15] “ I still believe no one is "gay", they're just suffering from mental illness which generally goes away by itself, or with treatment.”

[quote]How would that make you feel?

It would make me giggle and feel sorry for you and your dopey obsession with ignoring facts. Being gay has nothing to do with gender dysphoria and gay people never want to have their dicks cut off, or pretend gender is a matter of choice like soup or salad.

Is there anything else you'd like to know while I'm here?

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2021 6:58 AM

When is she going to come out as a hermaphrodite?

After HALLOWEEN ENDS?

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2021 7:00 AM

R36 You type fat.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2021 7:34 AM

[quote] Most of all, gays don't require irrational hectoring to prove that they are gay,

R49 if someone doubted or disbelieved you when you said you were gay, tell me how you’d prove it? What biological essentialist would you put forth? Oh that’s right you can’t, it’s based on a social observance of the phenomenon (gays existing) and then self determination as part of that group. Trans people are just trying to do the same. Now fuck off back to mumsnet x.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2021 8:00 AM

All God's children are beautiful and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. JLC & Ruby are brave and courageous to tell their personal family story. Enlightenment is the true beacon of human civilization, and some people just need to take that first step out of the deep recesses of darkness, ignorance and intolerance, and appeal to their inner power of Love with an open mind, an open heart, and the best of intentions. Love > hate.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2021 8:13 AM

R55 Physical attraction can be measured and has been.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2021 8:31 AM

STFU woke tranny troll @ R56. How tiresome. No. Aggressive, obnoxious, delusional, insane creeps playing pretend do not need to be respected. Trans are deeply disturbed and need therapy to be "enlightened" to accept their own true, immutable bio sex.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2021 8:34 AM

Oooooh, the tranny schoolmarm has spoken at R36.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2021 8:41 AM

Will JLC set Ruby up with Jaclyn Moore, so they can bump shenises?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2021 8:42 AM

R21 beat me to it...I had no clue that Rumor Willis was Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis' granddaughter!

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2021 10:55 AM

Mental illness feeding off social media likes.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2021 10:59 AM

[quote] why can’t we extend a bit of grace to JLC’s daughter?

Because he’s not her daughter, he’s her son. He is a man. Nothing can change that.

Lying to him about reality can only be detrimental to his mental health. Deep down this man knows he’s not a woman and will never be one.

Conversely that he and others like him demanding we lie to ourselves is offensive. I’m not going to deny reality in order to make men like this feel better about their choices. There is no grace in any of this.

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2021 11:56 AM

Curtis will exploit any personal problem for media attention. She’s doing this right now to promote a movie. I’m sick of hearing her pious tone. Stunning and brave stunning and brave....

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2021 12:05 PM

THIS is tranny culture: make the woman afraid to speak. Slow your thinking/ speaking down, stupid. Walk on eggshells. LET ME CONTROL YOUR FEAR OF OFFENDING. Let me control what you say. She should fuck off with educating the masses about her sons mental issues to sell her current film.

"It's speaking a new language," she says. "It's learning new terminology and words. I am new at it. I am not someone who is pretending to know much about it. And I'm going to blow it, I'm going to make mistakes. I would like to try to avoid making big mistakes." "You slow your speech down a little. You become a little more mindful about what you're saying. How you're saying it. You still mess up, I've messed up today twice. “

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2021 12:14 PM

[quote]if someone doubted or disbelieved you when you said you were gay, tell me how you’d prove it?

[quote]What biological essentialist would you put forth?

[quote] it’s based on a social observance of the phenomenon (gays existing) and then self determination as part of that group.

[quote]Trans people are just trying to do the same.

R55 Uh, no. "Trans" people are hectoring to suspend biology, rationality and sense to accommodate their whim and fancy. There is no "biological existentialism" in whim/fancy. Neither is "social observance", "phenomenon" or "self-determination" predicated on whim/fancy. "Trans" are a bunch of sad, sick fucks attempting to regulate language, thought and society itself to satisfy their overwhelming control jones.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2021 1:02 PM

^^^ "biological essentialism ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2021 1:04 PM

They could have got the poor kid a chin implant.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2021 1:16 PM

Tony Curtis was an absentee father and we see how fucked up Jamie Lee is and now she’s raised a fucked up kid. The feminists said you don’t need a father here’s the outcome. Generation later it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2021 1:24 PM

[quote] "It's speaking a new language," she says. "It's learning new terminology and words. I am new at it. I am not someone who is pretending to know much about it. And I'm going to blow it, I'm going to make mistakes. I would like to try to avoid making big mistakes." "You slow your speech down a little. You become a little more mindful about what you're saying. How you're saying it. You still mess up, I've messed up today twice. “

This is such bullshit. So she has to walk on eggshells around her kid 24/7 and parse every single word out of her mouth for fear of offending him? Fuck that. I changed my name legally for professional reasons when I was 21. My extended family still calls me by my original name when they see me and I don't correct them, even though I've gone by my current name longer than my original. It's not how I want to be addressed, but they're family and they aren't offending me, even though that name is not who I am. And I'm certainly not going to jump down their throats every time they "deadname" me (such a stupid word, and no, I'm not trans). Who cares? Who has the energy to walk around ready to be offended every moment of the day. For a bunch of people who are finally living their truth, they sure are miserable about it.

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2021 1:29 PM

Tony and Jamie used to shoot coke together. That’s fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2021 1:29 PM

Jamie must have only watched Psycho until her mother’s death, otherwise she would know how this turns out.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2021 1:30 PM

Why do trans always pick stripper names?

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2021 2:10 PM

[quote] Tony and Jamie used to shoot coke together. That’s fucked up.

Amateur

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2021 2:25 PM

Has Manchelle commented yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2021 3:18 PM

To me this just feels like a trend.

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2021 3:21 PM

[quote] If you read the article, Jamie's child was engaged when he was male.

Was male? What exactly defines “male” and “female” if anyone can simply declare themselves one or the other? This person is and always will be male. Sex is not a feeling – it’s a immutable biological fact.

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2021 3:52 PM

Poor Ruby. She's no more attractive as a woman than when she was a man.

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2021 3:58 PM

I don’t personally know anything about this movement. I wish everyone well. But I do wonder where everyone will be in, say, 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2021 4:01 PM

I've always loved Jamie Lee. She's a daughter of two famous people who is talented and iconic in her own right and not some druggies mess. Loved her mom Janet Leigh too.

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2021 4:24 PM

Edit : druggie mess

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2021 4:24 PM

I don't remotely understand how somebody in their twenties in fall of 2018 wears men's clothing, a man's haircut, and a moustache and by summer 2021 they are "a woman."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2021 4:34 PM

You just know Christopher Guest has to be dying a thousand deaths over this. Remember Harry Shearer at the end of A Mighty Wind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2021 5:23 PM

Say what you will, Jamie Lee has a great pair of tits.

by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2021 5:45 PM

R84 I'm jealous!

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2021 5:45 PM

I’ve assumed for many years that Jamie Lee Curtis is a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2021 5:51 PM

The anti-trans troll here is Matt the Loon, who is deeply mentally disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2021 6:02 PM

Ruby’s bio dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2021 6:02 PM

Well said r65 & r70. JLC is engaging in covert admonition, attempting to sow seeds of guilt in the minds of those who see the game for what it really is.

I just can't understand how sane people have so quickly been dragged into this ridiculous scheme. It's mind-bending to watch people fall in line to acquiesce all notion of perspicacity and rationality. Someone upthread mentioned "the emperor's new clothes", that perfectly describes the " trans" racket.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2021 6:28 PM

“Racket”. Love it, r89

by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2021 6:50 PM

Right, R87. Every post that questions trans activism and ideology is Bedknobs and Broomsticks Boy. Who else could possibly object to their delusions or their tactics?

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2021 7:15 PM

It's a gah-goil, R1.

by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2021 8:49 PM

Well you must admit, r91, that anyone that idolizes Bedknobs and Broomsticks is off their rocker a bit.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] I changed my name legally for professional reasons when I was 21. My extended family still calls me by my original name when they see me and I don't correct them, even though I've gone by my current name longer than my original. It's not how I want to be addressed, but they're family and they aren't offending me, even though that name is not who I am. And I'm certainly not going to jump down their throats every time they "deadname" me (such a stupid word, and no, I'm not trans). Who cares?

That's exactly my situation, r70. My birth name is female-sounding. My current name male-sounding (I'm not trans, either).

Life's too short.

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2021 9:39 PM

I’ve always liked JLC and I still do. I think she’s doing her best in a messy situation. “Ruby”?? The choice of name and choice of clothes in that photo give the game away. Also, an established gamer… Jamie Lee looks unhappy and right-faced in that photo. She is struggling with this.

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2021 10:52 PM

*tight-faced

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2021 10:53 PM

It must be very difficult for individuals like Ruby who don’t “pass” as the opposite gender.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2021 10:59 PM

Imagine fat people demand to be referred to as skinny? And choose new names like Slim and Twiggy?

by Anonymousreply 98October 21, 2021 11:09 PM

R97 wasn't cute as a guy either

by Anonymousreply 99October 21, 2021 11:57 PM

Could he be any more of a stereotype? Ugly fat dude who designs video games for a living. No doubt obsessed with anime, too.

I miss the '80s, when people like this just called themselves Pagan.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2021 12:08 AM

[quote] It must be very difficult for individuals like Ruby who don’t “pass” as the opposite gender.

He works in an industry where a lot of these guys congregate.

Also, any trans person who is as wealthy as he is but doesn't bother to laser that 5 o'clock mustache shadow isn't trying very hard.

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2021 12:34 AM

Quality tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2021 12:45 AM

[quote]JLC is engaging in covert admonition.

It's hard to know. I saw her words and awkward genuflections as those of a long-frustrated parent with a (figurative) gun to her head.

I read it as Jamie Lee, on the surface, being supportive, but also, there was a little "Do you hear me saying all of the exact things you want me to say? You're still going to criticize me later because I've NEVER been able to say the right thing to you! Not even today when I told you I was writing this. I'm bad bad bad! Does this help?"

Maybe she really is going to (try to) jump through all of the hoops required to avoid conflict.

Between the gaming/spectrum-mindset many of these people have and the sudden power that they've been given by the media, it all feels a little like some sort of revenge of the nerds.

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2021 12:54 AM

The second child of Dawn Davenport and her own father, all growed-up. When do we tell her about Taffy?

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2021 6:47 AM

[quote]Between the gaming/spectrum-mindset many of these people have and the sudden power that they've been given by the media, it all feels a little like some sort of revenge of the nerds.

Don't forget the attention. It's a trifecta for invisible, socially awkward, aspie nerds.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2021 7:19 AM

It's obvious that JLC is fully aware that Ruby is talking horseshit and that she thinks this trans crap is nonsense, but she feels obliged to go along with it as a loving parent.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2021 11:25 AM

No doubt, Ruby is also exercising an element of control over her parents.

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2021 11:26 AM

Ruby, don't take your love to town.

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2021 11:45 AM

A friend of mine’s trans kid has that keen interest in anime. I didn’t know it was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2021 6:47 PM

Has there been a reunion with the son and his bio family? Hey, our son was adopted by a Hollywood movie star and now looks like her aunt.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2021 7:20 PM

R99 He was a little cuter as a male. Looked like a nice, quiet nerdy guy. Now as a woman she looks like she sits on Twitter all day complaining about how everything in existence is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2021 7:27 PM

[quote] Tony Curtis was an absentee father and we see how fucked up Jamie Lee is and now she’s raised a fucked up kid. The feminists said you don’t need a father here’s the outcome. Generation later it comes out.

So gays shouldn’t have children. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2021 7:32 PM

Looks like Sarah Paulson in a fat suit.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2021 7:33 PM

Jamie is not interested or a hermaphrodite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2021 7:33 PM

Ruby her name, rugby her game.

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2021 7:58 PM

Except JLC is intersexed.

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2021 8:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2021 9:27 PM

R36, sorry, but while someone may not call someone 'ugly' in person, if they're fat, they're FAT. It's a fact, while 'ugly' is subjective.

by Anonymousreply 118October 31, 2021 2:29 AM

The kid looked okay as a man. Just a normal, average looking man.

In the OP's link, he looks like a BIG BABY GIRL DOLL, complete with a baby doll hairdo, all dressed up for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 119October 31, 2021 2:39 AM

[quote] Jamie Lee looks unhappy and right-faced in that photo. She is struggling with this.

Hopefully she doesn't start abusing painkillers again.

by Anonymousreply 120October 31, 2021 2:44 AM

A lot of adopted children have identity issues and make a detour into trans world as a quick fix. Not surprised that the daughter/son is adopted.

The issues often emerge in the teen years.

by Anonymousreply 121October 31, 2021 2:47 AM

Baron Haden-Guest needs to divorce this women and her weird, adopted kids. He still has time to create a second family. That way his title (the more important issue at hand) doesn't leave the bloodline.

by Anonymousreply 122October 31, 2021 2:51 AM

*woman

by Anonymousreply 123October 31, 2021 2:52 AM

Is any celebrity parents of a trans child ever going to come out and say something honest like "We're having trouble accepting it, but we do love our child" or "We're worried about her future heath and wellbeing"? I always loved Cher's mixed reaction to her daughter's initial coming out. She freely admitted that she struggled and was very "unCher-like" about it. She was just so honest and I'm not sure society permits that level of honesty anymore.

So many responses are manufactured nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 124October 31, 2021 2:54 AM

Ruby! Has anyone ever met anyone skinny named Ruby?

by Anonymousreply 125October 31, 2021 2:56 AM

Fuck Jamie Lee. She’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 126October 31, 2021 2:57 AM

[quote]I still believe no one is "gay", they're just suffering from mental illness which generally goes away by itself, or with treatment.”

Except all studies, forever, have shown that gay doesn't go away by itself or with "treatment". However, all studies show that most people claiming to be T will detransition by themselves or with treatment. Sorry reality sucks for you.

by Anonymousreply 127October 31, 2021 3:11 AM

Years ago I had a MD professor in a Human Development class teaching about hermaphroditism. Yes, this was long ago & intersex wasn't used as a term yet. He was describing it. He used JLC by name as well known in the medical community as a hermaphrodite.I would imagine it could be very embarrassing for someone who is an actor.

She looks so uncomfortable in that photo w. Ruby. Wonder if its' a grand FU from Ruby to JLC, knowing how this would effect JLC if she is intersex. Some adopted kids are forever angry for their status no matter how well treated by adoptive families.

by Anonymousreply 128October 31, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote]Hopefully she doesn't start abusing painkillers again.

Hopefully she doesn't start abusing Activia again.

by Anonymousreply 129October 31, 2021 4:33 AM

At least now we know what David Schwimmer would look like in drag.

by Anonymousreply 130October 31, 2021 2:57 PM

Is Michael Myers actually a tranny?

Is that why he kills?

by Anonymousreply 131October 31, 2021 4:26 PM

Alok's gotten hold of her. Her Facebook followers are trying to warn her, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 31, 2021 9:14 PM

Ruby...such an exotic name for such a compelling dame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 31, 2021 9:35 PM

Ruby on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 24, 2021 12:50 AM

More Ruby. Ain't she lovely?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 24, 2021 12:58 AM

Stinky links at r135. Here's lovely Ruby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 24, 2021 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!