Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joey Soloway: Trans people are in the middle of a HOLOCAUST

Old and busted: Literal Violence

New Hotness: LITERAL HOLOCAUST

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 5:33 PM

That turban looks like cultural appropriation to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 7:52 PM

Fire them ALLLLLLLL

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 7:54 PM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 7:57 PM

Sad. If anyone would know what the holocaust was, it would be "Joey" Soloway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 8:03 PM

So Jill Soloway is now Joey Soloway?

Hahahahaha

On IMDb, your resumé has a parenthetical credit if, originally, you included a middle initial that you don’t anymore, or the elongated version of your name if it’s now cut short, or your married name, etc.

Anybody expect Joey to let THAT happen anywhere on his resumé.

Joey Soloway did not create Transparent, Jill Soloway did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 8:14 PM

Oh great... another Trans agenda post. Thanks OP 😘

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 8:23 PM

What does she mean by “a HOLOCAUST”???

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 8:55 PM

Xe is clearly drawing a parallel to when no one stopped the well-known black comedian Hitler from talking about trans in his act, and as a result six million Jews died.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 9:10 PM

Stop calling things are not the Holocaust the Holocaust.

Stop calling things that are not violence violence.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 9:12 PM

The organizer, Ashlee Marie Preston, is a racist POS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2021 9:16 PM

Stupid stupid stupid

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2021 9:18 PM

Blacks can’t be racist r10

Even when the thugs are pushing Asian grandmas down the stairs

It was systemic racism from whites that made the blacks assault the Asians

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 9:23 PM

Oh, another ridiculous Trans-hating thread. What a surprise. The other 5000 Trans-hate threads were unavailable to you? Odd.

Gay men don't care about this. You've harassed us with it to the point of abusiveness for years, it's never going to happen. You girls live and die for the Trans-hate all day, every day but that's just you and there aren't many of you (thank the gods). Gay men don't care about which bathroom they piss in, who else pisses in there or what other people do with their own bodies. Some guy wants to cut his dick off? Go right ahead. Wants to live his life as a woman? Sure, so what? We don't care.

This is a chick-centric fixation. Leave us the fuck out of your daily diarrhea of mental illness and compulsive obsession. JK Rowling has billions, can't she buy you your own damn website? Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 9:40 PM

Blow it out your front hole r13

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2021 10:05 PM

Bump for Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Not a looker in the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]That turban looks like cultural appropriation to me.

Our culture is not your fashion statement.

CANCELLED.

I wish someone would start that hashtag...

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 1:17 AM

Who is forcing them to wear a big pink letter T on their clothes, putting them on trains and sending them to camps to be starved, experimented on and gassed to death?

Meanwhile there is an actual GLBT concentration camp in Chechnya that is still being run that no-one talks about anymore which pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 3:57 AM

Worse than "Queer Jews for Palestine" loons.

This Jewish woman Jill (does she consider herself a trans now? because Joey's chosen identity 'they/them non-binary' falls under the trans umbrella?) is literally giving power to Holocaust deniers.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2021 5:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2021 3:12 PM

There is beauty in all of God's children, and they each deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2021 3:22 PM

LOL @ R20

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2021 3:26 PM

What is "transformative dialogue"? Does it mean you transform into a VW Beetle or a semi truck when talking with someone?

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2021 3:32 PM

I'm curious if the trans activism community would indeed do better if they tempered their rhetoric and stopped using hyperdramatic metaphors.

Larry Kramer and other ACT UP activists did this too, and they are lauded as heroes for getting people to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 3:37 PM

R20 That Twitter response is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2021 3:52 PM

I don't want to hate the Trans, but some of them make it so hard not to. What was Soloway's reaction to GOPers like Marjorie Taylor Greene comparing vaccine mandates and such to the Holocaust? Hurt feelings aren't genocide, by any stretch of the imagination.

It isn't okay when the right makes ludicrous comparisons to the Holocaust, and it isn't okay when the left does it either. I'll give the Armenians some slack when they talk about the Armenian Genocide, but showing proof of a vaccine, and comedian making a joke are nothing like what happened under the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2021 3:53 PM

R8 ... for the win. lol

R23 "transformative dialogue" is when you agree with everything they say.

I'm a live and let live person, but this nonsense has gone too far. I hope it blows up in their grotesque, clown-like faces.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2021 4:14 PM

Pity.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2021 4:22 PM

There's a lot of learned helplessness and fragility among TRAs. This is largely because society has enabled them to such an extent - i.e. actually pretending that men can give birth, women have penises, and so on - that they cannot cope with being told "no".

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2021 4:27 PM

Morbidly obese OP is furiously jealous since she can't refer anything in her life to some historic event full of skeltal people. Maybe "Battle of the Bulge" for you then, fat OP.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2021 4:42 PM

I’d say they’re in the middle of a Holodomor. They’re literally starving for attention.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2021 5:20 PM

R10, Wow! She sounds like a really open minded person! They seem to be flagrant with that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!