Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ruby Rose Alleges Toxic Behavior on Batwoman set

She's going to tell us the REAL STORY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 30, 2022 11:07 AM

She still hasn’t apologized for her awful haircut. She needs to get her priorities straight.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 4:46 PM

The "real story" in July

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 4:48 PM

When you think everyone around you is the problem, chances are you’re the problem.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 5:01 PM

WTF she just did a podcast where she said it was because she discovered she was allergic to latex? Pick a fucking story.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 5:07 PM

I suspect it’s only now occurring to her that Hollywood doesn’t go for stars who quit mid-show.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 5:12 PM

If ever a person cried out to be addressed as "they" it's the subject of that pic. Talk about hardcore androgyny!

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 5:12 PM

Enjoy your lack of a career from now on doll.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 5:14 PM

Ruby-Rose-McGowen

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 5:16 PM

Would it have killed her to use a legible font or to edit her rant into something readable? It's all just an info dump. Revise, Ruby!

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 5:17 PM

I can't stand this broad.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2021 6:39 PM

BREAKING: Apparently SHE was the toxic cunt! (See updated first paragraph)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2021 6:58 PM

They sure love to complain, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 7:01 PM

My sister in Munchausen!

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 7:07 PM

Warner Bros TV has fired back against “Batwoman” star Ruby Rose’s Tuesday accusations about her time working on The CW series and the abusive workplace that led to her exit from the show, saying that the actress was fired after “multiple complaints” about her behavior.

The studio said in a statement to TheWrap Wednesday: “Despite the revisionist history that Ruby Rose is now sharing online aimed at the producers, the cast and crew, the network, and the Studio, the truth is that Warner Bros. Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for season two of ‘Batwoman’ based on multiple complaints about workplace behavior that were extensively reviewed and handled privately out of respect for all concerned.”

An individual with knowledge of Rose’s exit says that investigations into these complaints about Rose went on for months before Warner Bros. TV chose not to pick up her option for Season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2021 7:16 PM

Better latex than never.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2021 7:29 PM

See?

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Who knows how much of this is true. But, latex is something that even those of us who are Lesbians are inevitably exposed to and I'm sure she would know if she had an allergy or not prior to any of this since she has tattoos and even micro-bladed (i invented a word just then what for the hyphen, right?) partially tattooed eyebrows.

What of the fellow she claims wanted his pants steamed cleaned while he was wearing them? That would hurt a man's balls and ding a ling, right?

Everything else? Who's to say? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2021 7:50 PM

I have worked for Warner brothers and I have to say they are the absolute worst. Bullying is of the norm and HR covering for it is allowed and expected. They are honestly a disgusting company. So I have to say I believe what Rose is saying.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2021 8:07 PM

r17 steamed not steam cleaned.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2021 1:01 AM

She needs to spend some time with Brian McKnight.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2021 1:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2021 4:47 AM

Her/Their story has a Jussie-ness to it

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2021 6:51 AM

Enough stuff has come out about the WB or even more specifically CW shows in the past few years so that even if you don't believe all of what she said, nothing is that unique.

Remember KJ Apa's car crash? It jives with some of what she said.

They worked (I'm guessing) abnormally long hours. They told her to take a taxi when she asked for transportation.

It took KJ's car crash for the hours on Riverdale to be looked at and it took everyone rallying after his accident to force them to give them transportation to and from their homes if they were working that many hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2021 7:00 AM

R23 there was a similar situation with Tom Welling.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 7:07 AM

Well, at least she still has the restaurant chain to fall back on. Not that I’d ever eat at one.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2021 7:12 AM

Just wanted to clarify

[quote]WTF she just did a podcast where she said it was because she discovered she was allergic to latex? Pick a fucking story.

She didn't quit because of it, she said it was just another thing that was happening.

And they changed her costume after that.

[quote]But, latex is something that even those of us who are Lesbians are inevitably exposed to and I'm sure she would know if she had an allergy or not prior to any of this since she has tattoos and even micro-bladed (i invented a word just then what for the hyphen, right?) partially tattooed eyebrows.

From hearing her story, she didn't have that bad of a reaction the first time. It seemed the more she wore the mask, the worse she got until it became terrible.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2021 7:13 AM

Good thing she didn’t eat any bananas in the midst of her latex allergy, that can kill some people.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2021 7:15 AM

Maybe, just maybe, she is horrible AND the studio is horrible too.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2021 3:58 PM

Let it all go away please. Her, the show, the channel.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2021 4:00 PM

Lovely folks are around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2021 4:36 PM

LOL, R12, I love you!

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2021 6:58 PM

Dyke drama.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 7:04 PM

But didn't she have rumors of cuntery before this show?

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2021 7:10 PM

For Christ's sake its no secret this person is a deranged toxic strung out junkie.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2021 3:32 AM

So now CDAN is getting involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2021 8:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2021 10:23 PM

And now Dougray is going to sue?? Also i had no idea he was married to Claire Forlani.

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2021 4:22 AM

The show has now Ben cancelled along with Legends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 30, 2022 4:53 AM

This bitch is crazy, by the by.

Even Taylor Swift dumped her from the Squad in that era when she decided to chase the pink dollar.

by Anonymousreply 39April 30, 2022 4:59 AM

I would have been leery to hire her in the first place, she seems the type just waiting to be offended.

by Anonymousreply 40April 30, 2022 5:21 AM

so what did she do that got her fired? (I don't trust CDAN - have seen someone else say that she would turn up on set drunk and/or high.)

Any credible links?

by Anonymousreply 41April 30, 2022 7:58 AM

R40 they were stupid to pick Ruby just because she was one of the more well known lesbian "actresses".

R41 it was mentioned on ONTD but that person ended up deleting their response. It was a combination of things like leaving the set without telling anyone or refusing to leave her trailer because of the weather. Very petty shit.

by Anonymousreply 42April 30, 2022 11:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!