Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Starbucks Frau Can Wait Her Turn In Line

My local Starbucks café is closed so it’s drive-through only. So I’m on the street with my left hand turn signal waiting to pull in as the line clears there’s one car in front of me there next they also have their turn signal going and they’re a couple cars behind some frail poles up from the opposite direction and she thinks it was the car in front of me Claire’s it’s her turn it’s not I was in line long before she ever showed up she can just wait so I pulled through the block and now she’s on the street having connections because she thinks it’s her turn and she thinks I blocked her I can’t I did blocker in order to take my train line she can wait Just like I did so fuck off Starbucks route bitch Karen

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 11:40 PM

Um, thanks for that, OP. Is that Starbuck's attached to the community mental health clinic, by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 2:58 PM

Gibberish.

Also, Starbucks is shit, go elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 2:59 PM

Look, I like Faulkner just as much as the next guy. But at least with a little effort you can figure out what he's saying. You need to work on this a little more.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 2:59 PM

This is impossible to understand. Please use periods and write when you're sober.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 2:59 PM

I have a feeling that if we could understand this it’d be even less interesting.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 3:01 PM

OP really woke up this morning and decided to post a word salad on DL, just to get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 3:03 PM

OP thought that everyone would love his little misogynistic thread. Any chance to bash women, right OP?

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 3:06 PM

OP you don't need any more caffeine.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 3:15 PM

Please stop using meth, OP. Or stop posting while using meth. You're a mess, man.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 3:16 PM

Excuse me, sir? This is a Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2021 3:23 PM

Yes, it’s definitely when the frails pole up from a different direction that you know your day is going south.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2021 3:31 PM

I THINK that OP was on the street trying to make a left into the Starbucks drive-through and a woman coming in the opposite direction went to turn right into the drive-through and OP got mad and turned left in front of her. OP was in the wrong. If she was turning right into the lot, she had the right of way. OP had to cross oncoming traffic, and therefore has to yield to oncoming traffic. Drive-through lines don't officially start until one is on the property Sucks to be you OP next time go around the block so you can enter on the right

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 3:48 PM

Frau pulls up. iPhone autocorrect made a mess of what I was writing.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 11:11 PM

Actually, frail poles made more sense.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2021 11:20 PM

Christ, run on sentence much?

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2021 11:36 PM

Lay off the espresso shots

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 11:38 PM

You are not allowed to stop in the roadway. If you do, you are an idiot and a danger to other drivers. I don't care that you are a precious baby who needs your bottle.

You should have your license revoked and be publicly flogged.

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 11:40 PM

OP reads like Miss Helen Bedd's posts used to read. Mean, misogynistic, and spiteful, and yet impossible to decipher.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!