Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

All the bombshells in the new Real Housewives tell-all book

I won't spoil the read

but guess who brought a gun to the reunion 1 time and only left it in the car because production insisted?

There's tidbits about all the housewives' shows except I think Salt Lake City since it's so new

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2021 6:21 AM

It's printed by "Andy Cohen Books"

Evidently he started a book company. It won't be as juicy as if another book company published it

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 4:09 AM

R1 some of it is good though

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 6:20 PM

Carole still hates Andy lol

she tweeted a reaction to a portion of the book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 6:33 PM

Andy's more of a woman than Carole any day, every day.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 6:56 PM

R4 he's really upset about Carole falling out with him. He loved having someone with her social background in his friend group

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 11:12 PM

But he has the countess LuAnn, R5, and a member of the influential Morgan family.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 11:28 PM

LuAnn isn't a countess. The Count's current wife is the Countess DE' Lesseps

Lu is just some useless drunk. She has absolutely no social cache.

Is she still on probation?

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 11:44 PM

Sonya brought the gun but it turned out to be a dildo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 11:54 PM

R7, she IS royalty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 11:56 PM

Sonya brought the gun but it was just a gun shaped dildo.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 11:56 PM

Team Carole. She has Andy pegged to a T and that’s why he’s pissed as all hell at her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 12:05 AM

Will someone please explain to me how all of the RH women never broke character and started laughing at the absurdity of what they were saying or doing? Were they allowed more than one take?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 12:31 AM

R12, they do tons of takes. They stayed at a hotel I used to work at and did five--five!--takes just getting out of the limo and coming in. Everything is heavily edited as well...as with all reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 12:37 AM

Heather Thomson claims Sonja Morgan let men put lit cigarettes into her vagina?

WTF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 2:34 AM

And Sonja denied it, but someone found a video clip of her admitting to it

Here's Sonja saying Heather is a liar

Sonja Morgan calls Heather Thomson a ‘liar’ after vagina cigarette claim

Is she just blowing smoke?

Sonja Morgan responded to Heather Thomson’s claim that she allowed men to “put lit cigarettes in her vagina” while speaking to Dave Quinn for his dishy “Housewives” tell-all, “Not All Diamonds and Rosé.” After the popular Bravo Instagram fan account @facesbybravo shared a screenshot of Page Six’s story about Thomson’s anecdote, Morgan, 57, called her former “The Real Housewives of New York City” co-star, 51, a “liar” in the comments section of the post.

“Liar liar pants on fire 😆,” she wrote, laughing off Thomson’s tale about her private parts and cigs set aflame.

“This book is really stirring the pot 😂,” she added in a separate comment. In another, Morgan alleged that Thomson’s husband of 18 years, Jonathan Schindler, “wanted a 3 some.”

Reps for Thomson and Morgan did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

As previously reported, Thomson alleged to author Quinn that Morgan let a group of guys tuck burning cigarettes into her genitals. The alleged incident came to light while reflecting on the infamous “RHONY” Season 7 cast trip to Atlantic City. Fans will remember that Morgan made Thomson and co-star Kristen Taekman wait in the front entrance of her famed townhouse while she gathered herself upstairs before a limo was scheduled to take the group to New Jersey. “That’s actually when I turned on Sonja, because I had literally carried that woman home,” Thomson said. “I had scraped her off carpets. I had taken her out of a vestibule where she was letting guys put lit cigarettes in her vagina.”

The Yummie shapewear founder — who claimed she and Taekman, 44, were “f–king freezing” as rain was leaking through the walls of Morgan’s lobby — added, “I had done so much for that woman. And here we are, waiting to go to Atlantic City. We all arrived at her house, but the limo wasn’t there yet. And it was raining out. Well, she would not let us in.”

Though she did not respond to Thomson’s claim involving her vagina and the alleged insertion of smoking devices in the book, Morgan told Quinn that she did not check on the women as she was preoccupied with the recent death of a loved one and finding last-minute child care for her then-teenage daughter Quincy.

“I was upstairs, and my sister called me to tell me someone we knew had died,” the fashion designer explained. “She was supposed to come take care of my daughter [Quincy], but because of this death, she couldn’t. I didn’t have a housekeeper and I had my daughter there who doesn’t film … anything could go wrong.”

Thomson made a “friend of” appearance on the most recent season, a decision she later regretted. “I felt so dirty,” she told the “Behind the Velvet Rope” podcast in September after sparring with most of the current cast, including Morgan, Ramona Singer, Luann de Lesseps, Eboni K. Williams and Leah McSweeney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 29, 2021 3:24 AM

Resurfaced video shows Sonja Morgan confirming cigarette claim

Not quite a smoking gun, but close.

A March 2019 YouTube video has resurfaced showing “The Real Housewives of New York City” star Sonja Morgan and “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” star Josh Flagg talking about a night out when Flagg “stuck a cigarette up her [Morgan’s] vagina.”

The vlog sees Flagg catching up with close friend Morgan over cocktails on a visit to New York City and reminiscing about some of their escapades. “Remember that one time after Townhouse [Bar]? I stuck a Parliament [cigarette] up her vagina once,” Flagg, 36, recalled. Morgan, 57, smiled and said, “Oh, God. We woke up the next day, there were so many cigarettes lying around,” which Flagg echoed, saying, “It was all over.” He then clarified, “I mean literally I stuck a cigarette up her vagina.” “Just for fun,” Morgan chimed in.

The resurfaced video comes after Heather Thomson made headlines when she claimed in a new tell-all book that co-star Morgan allowed men to “put lit cigarettes in her vagina.” Thomson, 51, made the claims in Dave Quinn’s explosive “Housewives” book, “Not All Diamonds and Rosé,” while discussing the Season 7 cast trip to Atlantic City.

“That’s actually when I turned on Sonja, because I had literally carried that woman home,” Thomson alleged to Quinn. “I had scraped her off carpets. I had taken her out of a vestibule where she was letting guys put lit cigarettes in her vagina.” Morgan herself denied Thomson’s claims, commenting “liar liar pants on fire” under an Instagram post regarding the story Thursday.

Meanwhile, “RHONY” stars Luann de Lesseps and Leah McSweeney also exclusively told Page Six that they didn’t believe Thomson’s claims. “I don’t think there’s any truth to that story at all, definitely not,” McSweeney, 39, said at the “Phantom of the Opera” reopening Friday. De Lesseps, 56, also shot down the tale when asked whether she’d ever seen Morgan with lit cigarettes. “No, and I don’t want to see that,” she said before mouthing the word “horrible.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 29, 2021 3:28 AM

So many of these 'women' look trans. Especially that Kelly one.

by Anonymousreply 17October 29, 2021 3:30 AM

why would gay Josh Flagg put cigarettes up Sonja's vagina? Were they both drunk/high?

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2021 3:36 AM

Here's the video. It starts at about 4.40.

It should start at 4.40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 29, 2021 4:01 AM

R18 at DL fave bar The Townhouse, no less!

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2021 4:08 AM

Sonjas a big reason RHONY because such a trash trainwreck of a show - and that’s saying something. I totally believe it.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2021 4:12 AM

R1 I dislike him but he knows his audience. The RH brand had been eroding…lack of diversity and viewers becoming more aware of the pre-planned storylines. He’s getting ahead of the story with the book and publishing imprint…it’s like when a public figure gets wind that an unauthorized bio is being written about them so they publish their own memoir. Bravo is going to come across to some now as more transparent…and the oral history is actually very controlled and manipulative. He’s also redeeming himself with some by going hard on Erika Jayne…all season of BH viewers were questioning why EJ was getting to write her own story…turns out it was all a sand trap so Andy could question her at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2021 4:16 AM

R18 My guess is drunk Sonja screeched something like “a New Orleans stripper taught me how to blow smoke out of my vagina! Who has a cigarette?!” Flagg complied, then Sonja passed out.

by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2021 4:18 AM

Josh is now scrambling for damage control. He's saying he and Sonja just said this on camera "for fun" and "there's nothing real about it"

Sure, Josh

who would laugh about something as gross as this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 30, 2021 5:08 AM

R24 sure Josh, because men and women ALWAYS make up stories about some dude putting cigarettes in their VAGINA - I mean honestly it’s too random and too fucking GROSS for someone to make up or say in jest.

by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2021 5:54 AM

[Quote]So many of these 'women' look trans. Especially that Kelly one.

You wish, Tranny. Lolz.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2021 6:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!