Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Tori Spelling Spotted at Lawyer's Office To Discuss Custody and Assets?

She has assets? More than one?

Things are getting messy.

“Messyness” co-host Tori Spelling was spotted seething outside an attorney’s office Monday while carrying a notepad that showed a discussion about “custody,” “support” and “assets” was on the agenda.

The handwritten 3 p.m. reminder all but pointed to an impending divorce, though Spelling, 48, and her husband of 15 years, Dean McDermott, have been fending off rumors of marital strife for months.

In the paparazzi photos taken in Los Angeles, Spelling was seen angrily shouting into her cellphone.

At one point, Spelling was seen hunching over to make aggressive hand gestures as she firmly grasped her yellow legal notepad.

Close-up shots of the actress’ notes reveal why she may have been so upset: An outline showed she listed “Pig pen – get quote,” “AAA Jump Start Van” and finally “3pm Lawyer – assets – support – custody.”

According to photographers, the former “BH90210” star spent about an hour inside her lawyer’s office and left with McDermott, 54, “nowhere in sight.”

After her heated telephone call outside the office, she was seen getting into a large, gray Suburban by herself.

Reps for Spelling did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

The couple have been married since May 2006 and share five children: Liam, 14, Stella, 13, Hattie, 10, Finn, 9, and Beau, 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2021 6:50 PM

Yikes. Those children are straight up porkers.

That aside, Donna Martin looks like she would be a terror of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2021 12:11 AM

Ruh-roh

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2021 12:12 AM

Duh R1 why do you think she was discussing a pig pen? Any place that Candy's money buys for Dean will require room for the children to feed and play.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote]Any place that Candy's money buys for Dean will require room for the children to feed and play

...and for wrapping gifts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 12:20 AM

"Tori dear, the credit card in my name is not an asset"

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 12:23 AM

She's a total shitshow

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 12:24 AM

Remember it was her leaving her first husband and marrying this one that drove her father to cut her out of the will.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 12:33 AM

Let's stick to the important topic: Can we talk about how AMAZING she looks?

Whatever work she has done has settled. This is the best she has looked in ages.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2021 12:58 AM

“ Things are getting messy.”

OP, where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 1:02 AM

I’m assuming that the discussion of custody centers around which one of them gets stuck with that ugly, fat herd of crotch fruit. Maybe they can sell them for medical research.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2021 1:03 AM

R8 she's starting to look like a Kardashian. And that's not a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2021 1:05 AM

I watched the Josh Flagg interview with Tori a few days ago. I won't link it here because they were both a drunken mess. He was trying his darndest to get her to shit talk her mum, and she wouldn't take the bait. She claims they're on better terms; I think Tori is also smart enough to know she needs her mum in her court--pun not intended--for what will be a messy divorce.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 1:08 AM

Looking like a Kardashian is the easiest look to achieve in the world.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 1:11 AM

They've always been a disgusting couple, made more disgusting by their awful, dirty, fat crotch-fruit.

Tori wants back on the Candy-train but she's got to dump that lumpen Canadian gigolo first.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2021 1:11 AM

So was this even real, or another sad publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2021 1:13 AM

candy hates dean more than tori, so she got that on her side.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2021 1:17 AM

I can’t keep up with this train wreck are Custody and Assets two of her children’s names?

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2021 1:30 AM

Well that's what Dean calls them, R17, but I think they have regular names too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2021 1:32 AM

These staged photos are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2021 1:36 AM

I want to see Candy do a big production number of “Rose’s Turn.”

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2021 1:45 AM

Does Candy pay Dean to take the kids out of her sight forever or does she march them all off to fat camp when the divorce is final?

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2021 1:46 AM

Kids look normal

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2021 1:56 AM

that's a nice power suit. Did candy finally hire her a stylist?

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] Remember it was her leaving her first husband and marrying this one that drove her father to cut her out of the will.

Why do you keep repeating this. Her father did not disinherit her. She and her brother both received $800,000 because their parents didn’t believe they could handle more than that.

[quote] 'Tori can drop $60,000 in one store': Candy Spelling reveals why her daughter only received $800,000 of her famous father's inheritance Tori Spelling has gone on some outrageous shopping sprees, according to her mother.

While promoting her new memoir, Candy at Last, Candy Spelling told The New York Times that her daughter 'would close a store and drop $50,000 to $60,000,' adding, 'I never did anything like that. She just went crazy.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2021 2:06 AM

[quote] She has assets? More than one?

She's a hoarder like her Mother. On her reality show they showed a warehouse where she has thousands of things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2021 2:10 AM

Candy will write the check and banish Dean. Tori will reinvent herself as a single mug-cradling mom with a new lifestyle blog. Best money she will ever spend.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2021 2:10 AM

Another Californian bottle blonde, cut up past the point of recognition, is 'photographed' outside her lawyer's office in perfect light, perfect clothes, perfect makeup. This isn't news, it's PR! It's a safe bet there were no other photogs present because Tori's PR company sent out a photog who was PAID to snap shots of her as she gesticulated wildly just for emphasis.

Let me see what else.... I'd say 150 snaps were taken. Then the photog went back to the PR office, or just went home and uploaded them, Tori's 'team' of, oh, say forty PR employees sat in a conference room for a couple of hours going over each and every image, and finally a quorum vote on the five best shots was sent back to either the photog to photoshop the fuck out of, or sent off to some company that the PR company PAID to work wonders of modern imagery on to make Tori look JUST fabulous.

There is no clean money, I've no objection to PR companies, they exist. What I object to is LIES. Like this Page 666 post, trying to make it look like Tori's just another gal embroiled in a bad marriage with a bad husband and she's just a girl with a heart of gold who somehow just got herself involved in this oogy widdle mess! She had no clue what she was getting herself into, the poor thing.

Pardon me for my strident reaction to this, but if the bitch had any talent or one iota of modesty, this would all proceed quietly, without the general public having it forced down their throats.

The bitch has begun divorce proceedings. Can we get on with our fucking lives now?

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2021 2:22 AM

R27 bingo! Nice to see someone else as jaded as myself.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2021 2:27 AM

Money well spent, r27. She looks good and the pics are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2021 2:28 AM

Stunt queen!

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2021 2:28 AM

27 replies until someone pointed out this is staged. Just as likely she's seeing some $$ for the photo herself than it being a PR stunt. Public relations is when you pay someone to get you coverage. This photo set is actually worth money for a photographer.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2021 2:30 AM

R31, see r19

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2021 2:32 AM

by the way, there's no other reason for her to be outside in good lighting than a staged photo. Any decent lawyer in LA is probably in a building with underground parking and possibly even a back entrance to the office so top clients don't need to be seen on the elevator or in the waiting area

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2021 2:32 AM

R31 of course it's staged, her whole life is staged!

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2021 2:33 AM

R24 It was widely reported at the time that Aaron Spelling didn't start thinking Tori was a screw up that couldn't be trusted until her divorce and marriage to Dean. It is very much believable that he would have left her a much more sizable inheritance if she wasn't with Dean, whom he was known to detest.

I suspect he gave Randy the same amount, so as not to cause a sibling falling out. But, Randy leads a quiet life and apparently has a good relationship with the mom, so I'm sure she has been inclined to be more generous with him.

Also, with Candy, I can't figure her out. On the one hand she wants to appear as though she hates the tawdriness of Tori's life, yet I think she also likes the attention it brings her.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2021 2:34 AM

No one cares about Tori Spelling, she definitely called the paps herself - the photos give a beginner's class in acting vibe.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2021 2:35 AM

I LOVE stupid shit like this! Hope we get staged pap shots for weeks

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2021 2:38 AM

I hope she's asking for spousal support so she can get better hair extensions. That bleached horsehair is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2021 2:40 AM

me too r37, I live for the mess and the DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2021 2:43 AM

What’s a photog?

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2021 2:43 AM

Tori is consistently entertaining. She’s been living off of these stunts for decades and I always tune in. I’m not sure what it is about her, but she knows how to work it. Does any other celebrity compare?

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2021 3:00 AM

R41 Honestly, I think if her dear old dad had been around to see how fucking hard she does work, he would've respected her more. She has limited "talent" but she fucking knows how to keep herself in the press.

When it comes to reality show stars, I'd take Tori over the Kartrashians any day.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2021 3:07 AM

Donna Martin Litigates! Donna Martin Litigates!

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2021 3:17 AM

How come she never got her sunken chest repaired?

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2021 3:52 AM

When Tori worked for her Daddy on 90210, she came across a woman who had been attacked outside of the studio where they were filming. Tori brought the injured young woman inside the office, the office workers gathered around and...

Tori called her publicist to make sure they got the story of how she "saved" that girl in the news before anyone called the police or an ambulance.

That's the real Tori.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2021 3:58 AM

I’ve always believed everyone is attractive when they are young.

Then I saw the photo of Tori’s kids.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2021 4:29 AM

Staged

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2021 4:39 AM

UPDATE = Tori took her FAT KIDS to Disneyland. WoW. Also can Tori not afford haircuts? Those kids need weight watchers. I am sorry to be mean but Dean and Tori see their kids are extremely overweight. Why don't they do something about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2021 7:21 AM

Was this in a school day? Do we need to call social services?

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2021 7:23 AM

Why are the kids so fucking fat??

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2021 7:32 AM

[quote]How come she never got her sunken chest repaired?

As Nik Richie of The Dirty is fond of saying re: badly done breast implants, she has quite the wide "refund gap."

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2021 7:46 AM

🤓 Those fake titties are her biggest asset.

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2021 7:49 AM

One of those kids is probably named Little Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2021 8:00 AM

Can't tell the prepubescent girls from the boys.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2021 8:32 AM

The only farm these kids have been to is Pepperidge Farms.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2021 8:37 AM

She is really bad at this - it is just too faked, nobody takes notes about legal matters, then runs out with the pad clearly visible with huge font like that. Politicians also do this when they want their agenda talked about without having to talk about it. She wants a reality show or something. Just gross.

My pad would be like: "Save social security AND save taxpayers money - start process". "Donate money to X for Y" "Why am I so awesome - discuss" "Accept Nobel Peace Prize? Maybe next year". "Any products/underwear capable of hiding my huge penis?"

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2021 8:52 AM

The Hubbell Space Telescope can see that this is a fakeass staged mess.

She can't even act her way believably through a staged performance for paps on a city sidewalk.

I'm also guessing this little performance is giving Duchess Meghan some ideas for the future....look for a similar scene from her in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2021 9:16 AM

She's been doing this for a lot of years, she must have an arrangement with a photographer to get a % of the money made from photo sales

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2021 9:22 AM

First of all, children can't choose their parents when they're born. The kids look rather normal to me, a typical family outing together dressed for casual comfort. Young kids today do let their hair grow out, especially during the pandemic. Body types fluctuate at that age, generally called baby fat, they'll grow out of it. Lovely memories of the whole family at Disneyland will last each of them a lifetime. That is what's important.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Same. The kids look like typical gamer types who are not interested in Disneyland, only the youngest is theretheree.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2021 9:48 AM

@r57, performing for the paps is something Duchess Meghan learned from her grifting Royal family. Why you thought it necessary to bring her up in a story about Tori Spelling I don't understand. Well, maybe I do, you're a weird freak

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2021 9:49 AM

R56, years ago when I had a roommate, I realized she’d been perusing my web history and got angry,

so I entered queries like, “Treating aggressive Herpes”, “How to gaslight my roommate”, “Professional Clown Schools”, and “Am I Bipolar?”

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2021 10:29 AM

I feel sorry for those kids, not just because they're messy, but because they look so unhappy. Tori must be exhausting to deal with. I think the kids looking so sloppy is part of Tori's war with her mom; it's one thing for Candy to cut Tori off, but to have her grandkids rolling around looking like they spent the night in a homeless shelter reflects badly on a wealthy woman. Those kids are just props in a war between the adults

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2021 10:42 AM

Trailer Park Boys genes.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2021 10:44 AM

Kids look like regular American kids to me, only one is heavier.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2021 11:05 AM

Straight out of a horror movie. 7 passes to Disneyland? Better call Candygram for some money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2021 5:43 PM

Between the marital drama and Tori's compulsive oversharing, the kids are fucked.

A few months ago she was rubbing chicken strips on her tits in a video and talking all about her daughter being bullied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2021 5:49 PM

Dean has this "somebody please kill me" look on his face; it almost makes you feel sorry for the guy

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2021 6:34 PM

^ They all have that look. None of them want to be there, but Tori, has her pap obligations

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2021 6:37 PM

How old do the kids have to be before Tori puts them under the knife for corrective surgery?

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2021 8:11 PM

R61 LOL...Megz didn't hang around long enough to learn ANYTHING from the Royal Family.

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2021 5:56 AM

What the hell is a “Gucci waist belt” is that what rich people call a fanny pack? And shouldn’t she be wearing a lifting belt instead to be moving those boxes? She going to injury her back and then get addicted to Oxy before the end of this all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Next up on True Crime… Forced to give birth to litters of piglets by her grifter partner, she finally snapped and killed her second husband ON CAMERA.

Was it murder or justifiable homicide? You decide!

The Mean Dean & Tori Story, up next.

by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote] Dean has this "somebody please kill me" look on his face; it almost makes you feel sorry for the guy

Don’t. BOTH cheated on their first spouses. Dean divorced his and had to be sued for child support. He thought he was hopping on the gravy train; he was WRONG, and now hr’s t. She was an idiot to shack up with a man who wouldn’t support his earlier kid; now shems stuck with a loser. Boo hoo!😭

by Anonymousreply 74November 5, 2021 6:44 AM

Those kids are better off than most kids in America, because of their grandma's gigantic fortune.

Those are normal children.

And they're well fed too.

by Anonymousreply 75November 5, 2021 7:30 AM

R72 Tori calls the paps to have her photographed moving some big (empty) boxes. They are posted online and within the hour Candy calls and offers to pay for movers because she’s humiliated that her daughter is shown doing this. Tori pockets half the amount of the cost as she has already contracted with a company, and settled on a price, but made them double the amount they tell Candy when she calls after Tori tells her it’s the only one she trusts and uses. And the endless games of Rich Mother Poor Daughter continue…

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2021 11:56 AM

“Tori Girl, it does not take a Village, it takes a billionaire mother bitch!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] [R24] It was widely reported at the time that Aaron Spelling didn't start thinking Tori was a screw up that couldn't be trusted until her divorce and marriage to Dean. It is very much believable that he would have left her a much more sizable inheritance if she wasn't with Dean, whom he was known to detest. I suspect he gave Randy the same amount, so as not to cause a sibling falling out. But, Randy leads a quiet life and apparently has a good relationship with the mom, so I'm sure she has been inclined to be more generous with him. Also, with Candy, I can't figure her out. On the one hand she wants to appear as though she hates the tawdriness of Tori's life, yet I think she also likes the attention it brings her.

Candy Spelling explained exactly why, but obviously you know more about these matters, than Candy does. So you continue telling your version.

Tori Spelling has gone on some outrageous shopping sprees, according to her mother. While promoting her new memoir, Candy at Last, Candy Spelling told The New York Times that her daughter 'would close a store and drop $50,000 to $60,000,' adding, 'I never did anything like that. She just went crazy.' In fact, Candy, 68, says that's why Tori famously inherited just $800,000 of the estimated $600 million fortune left by her late father, TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote] Remember it was her leaving her first husband and marrying this one that drove her father to cut her out of the will.

[quote] R24 It was widely reported at the time that Aaron Spelling didn't start thinking Tori was a screw up that couldn't be trusted until her divorce and marriage to Dean. It is very much believable that he would have left her a much more sizable inheritance if she wasn't with Dean, whom he was known to detest. I suspect he gave Randy the same amount, so as not to cause a sibling falling out. But, Randy leads a quiet life and apparently has a good relationship with the mom, so I'm sure she has been inclined to be more generous with him. Also, with Candy, I can't figure her out. On the one hand she wants to appear as though she hates the tawdriness of Tori's life, yet I think she also likes the attention it brings her.

Candy Spelling explained exactly why, but obviously you know more about these matters, than Candy does. So you continue telling your version.

[quote] Tori Spelling has gone on some outrageous shopping sprees, according to her mother. While promoting her new memoir, Candy at Last, Candy Spelling told The New York Times that her daughter 'would close a store and drop $50,000 to $60,000,' adding, 'I never did anything like that. She just went crazy.' In fact, Candy, 68, says that's why Tori famously inherited just $800,000 of the estimated $600 million fortune left by her late father, TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2021 2:40 AM

Tori now looks like tacky rich Hollywood Trash. Which I suppose is an improvement because for a decade she looked like trailer park trash.

by Anonymousreply 80November 13, 2021 2:47 AM

As opposed to ordering $500,000 worth of creepy fucking dolls off QVC ? Who is Candy to cast stones about wasting money?

by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2021 2:53 AM

Too boring to post, but Tori is FINALLY addressing her augmented breast issues and is OUTRAGED that her preschool child was stalked by paparazzi (that she probably called herself)

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2021 2:50 PM

Oh burn!!! Nothing says the divorce papers are in the mail more then exclusion from the family holiday card photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2021 3:40 AM

Gosh, when did she have 3 more children?

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2021 3:43 AM

What’s this poor Hollywood bitch doin’ running around in family bedecked Balenciaga sweaters? And this would be the perfect photo if she wanted to put forth the idea of doing a remake of the movie Mask with her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2021 3:44 AM

R84 That’s an pig, goat and chicken, not more children, I know it’s hard to tell with some.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2021 3:45 AM

Candy has to die sometime.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2021 3:46 AM

And the faster Tori can speed her to that grave all the better.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2021 3:47 AM

My god those are truly some hideous children. They better hope they get grans money or they will never get laid !

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2021 3:51 AM

This just reeks of sadness and desperation, I can just imaging her doing this a SATC cosplay for the new series and insisting getting to be Carrie. I’m starting to imagine this all will end with Dean becoming a family annihilator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 26, 2021 1:05 PM

She needs get with it, ditch that drunk, and retreat to Candy’s guilded arms.

by Anonymousreply 91November 26, 2021 1:09 PM

Those poor kids. I see one of them is slick, falling in with Tori and the slutwear. The son looks genderfluid, poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 92November 26, 2021 1:18 PM

I don’t know what the hells going on with this article, there isn’t any secret to reveal and she’s not sending out secret messages in pictures. How much does Tori make selling this crap to tabloids? I hope it’s enough to pay for some heavy duty shopping to add to her hoarder hoard of useless stuff and buy her a few minutes of relief from her bottomless obsession.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 26, 2021 1:19 PM

It's a good thing she wrote those words down on a notepad before meeting with her divorce lawyer. She probably would have completely forgotten to talk to him about "support, custody and assets" if she hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2021 1:21 PM

Hahaha, r94, I was about to write something similar. I’m Old, so using a pad and pen to take notes isn’t weird, but assume that Young people don’t do this. Or there’s an app?

Regardless, it seems quite blatant.

by Anonymousreply 95November 26, 2021 1:27 PM

I’m not completely convinced that her face isn’t just some mask she wears or an app setting that all paps must use if they want to photograph her.

by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2021 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!