Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Tori Spelling Spotted at Lawyer's Office To Discuss Custody and Assets?

She has assets? More than one?

Things are getting messy.

“Messyness” co-host Tori Spelling was spotted seething outside an attorney’s office Monday while carrying a notepad that showed a discussion about “custody,” “support” and “assets” was on the agenda.

The handwritten 3 p.m. reminder all but pointed to an impending divorce, though Spelling, 48, and her husband of 15 years, Dean McDermott, have been fending off rumors of marital strife for months.

In the paparazzi photos taken in Los Angeles, Spelling was seen angrily shouting into her cellphone.

At one point, Spelling was seen hunching over to make aggressive hand gestures as she firmly grasped her yellow legal notepad.

Close-up shots of the actress’ notes reveal why she may have been so upset: An outline showed she listed “Pig pen – get quote,” “AAA Jump Start Van” and finally “3pm Lawyer – assets – support – custody.”

According to photographers, the former “BH90210” star spent about an hour inside her lawyer’s office and left with McDermott, 54, “nowhere in sight.”

After her heated telephone call outside the office, she was seen getting into a large, gray Suburban by herself.

Reps for Spelling did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

The couple have been married since May 2006 and share five children: Liam, 14, Stella, 13, Hattie, 10, Finn, 9, and Beau, 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 8, 2022 4:31 AM

Yikes. Those children are straight up porkers.

That aside, Donna Martin looks like she would be a terror of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2021 11:11 PM

Ruh-roh

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Duh R1 why do you think she was discussing a pig pen? Any place that Candy's money buys for Dean will require room for the children to feed and play.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote]Any place that Candy's money buys for Dean will require room for the children to feed and play

...and for wrapping gifts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2021 11:20 PM

"Tori dear, the credit card in my name is not an asset"

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2021 11:23 PM

She's a total shitshow

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2021 11:24 PM

Remember it was her leaving her first husband and marrying this one that drove her father to cut her out of the will.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2021 11:33 PM

Let's stick to the important topic: Can we talk about how AMAZING she looks?

Whatever work she has done has settled. This is the best she has looked in ages.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2021 11:58 PM

“ Things are getting messy.”

OP, where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2021 12:02 AM

I’m assuming that the discussion of custody centers around which one of them gets stuck with that ugly, fat herd of crotch fruit. Maybe they can sell them for medical research.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2021 12:03 AM

R8 she's starting to look like a Kardashian. And that's not a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2021 12:05 AM

I watched the Josh Flagg interview with Tori a few days ago. I won't link it here because they were both a drunken mess. He was trying his darndest to get her to shit talk her mum, and she wouldn't take the bait. She claims they're on better terms; I think Tori is also smart enough to know she needs her mum in her court--pun not intended--for what will be a messy divorce.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 12:08 AM

Looking like a Kardashian is the easiest look to achieve in the world.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 12:11 AM

They've always been a disgusting couple, made more disgusting by their awful, dirty, fat crotch-fruit.

Tori wants back on the Candy-train but she's got to dump that lumpen Canadian gigolo first.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2021 12:11 AM

So was this even real, or another sad publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2021 12:13 AM

candy hates dean more than tori, so she got that on her side.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2021 12:17 AM

I can’t keep up with this train wreck are Custody and Assets two of her children’s names?

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2021 12:30 AM

Well that's what Dean calls them, R17, but I think they have regular names too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2021 12:32 AM

These staged photos are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2021 12:36 AM

I want to see Candy do a big production number of “Rose’s Turn.”

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2021 12:45 AM

Does Candy pay Dean to take the kids out of her sight forever or does she march them all off to fat camp when the divorce is final?

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2021 12:46 AM

Kids look normal

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2021 12:56 AM

that's a nice power suit. Did candy finally hire her a stylist?

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2021 1:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] She has assets? More than one?

She's a hoarder like her Mother. On her reality show they showed a warehouse where she has thousands of things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2021 1:10 AM

Candy will write the check and banish Dean. Tori will reinvent herself as a single mug-cradling mom with a new lifestyle blog. Best money she will ever spend.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2021 1:10 AM

Another Californian bottle blonde, cut up past the point of recognition, is 'photographed' outside her lawyer's office in perfect light, perfect clothes, perfect makeup. This isn't news, it's PR! It's a safe bet there were no other photogs present because Tori's PR company sent out a photog who was PAID to snap shots of her as she gesticulated wildly just for emphasis.

Let me see what else.... I'd say 150 snaps were taken. Then the photog went back to the PR office, or just went home and uploaded them, Tori's 'team' of, oh, say forty PR employees sat in a conference room for a couple of hours going over each and every image, and finally a quorum vote on the five best shots was sent back to either the photog to photoshop the fuck out of, or sent off to some company that the PR company PAID to work wonders of modern imagery on to make Tori look JUST fabulous.

There is no clean money, I've no objection to PR companies, they exist. What I object to is LIES. Like this Page 666 post, trying to make it look like Tori's just another gal embroiled in a bad marriage with a bad husband and she's just a girl with a heart of gold who somehow just got herself involved in this oogy widdle mess! She had no clue what she was getting herself into, the poor thing.

Pardon me for my strident reaction to this, but if the bitch had any talent or one iota of modesty, this would all proceed quietly, without the general public having it forced down their throats.

The bitch has begun divorce proceedings. Can we get on with our fucking lives now?

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2021 1:22 AM

R27 bingo! Nice to see someone else as jaded as myself.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2021 1:27 AM

Money well spent, r27. She looks good and the pics are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2021 1:28 AM

Stunt queen!

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2021 1:28 AM

27 replies until someone pointed out this is staged. Just as likely she's seeing some $$ for the photo herself than it being a PR stunt. Public relations is when you pay someone to get you coverage. This photo set is actually worth money for a photographer.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2021 1:30 AM

R31, see r19

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2021 1:32 AM

by the way, there's no other reason for her to be outside in good lighting than a staged photo. Any decent lawyer in LA is probably in a building with underground parking and possibly even a back entrance to the office so top clients don't need to be seen on the elevator or in the waiting area

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2021 1:32 AM

R31 of course it's staged, her whole life is staged!

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2021 1:33 AM

R24 It was widely reported at the time that Aaron Spelling didn't start thinking Tori was a screw up that couldn't be trusted until her divorce and marriage to Dean. It is very much believable that he would have left her a much more sizable inheritance if she wasn't with Dean, whom he was known to detest.

I suspect he gave Randy the same amount, so as not to cause a sibling falling out. But, Randy leads a quiet life and apparently has a good relationship with the mom, so I'm sure she has been inclined to be more generous with him.

Also, with Candy, I can't figure her out. On the one hand she wants to appear as though she hates the tawdriness of Tori's life, yet I think she also likes the attention it brings her.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2021 1:34 AM

No one cares about Tori Spelling, she definitely called the paps herself - the photos give a beginner's class in acting vibe.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2021 1:35 AM

I LOVE stupid shit like this! Hope we get staged pap shots for weeks

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2021 1:38 AM

I hope she's asking for spousal support so she can get better hair extensions. That bleached horsehair is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2021 1:40 AM

me too r37, I live for the mess and the DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2021 1:43 AM

What’s a photog?

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2021 1:43 AM

Tori is consistently entertaining. She’s been living off of these stunts for decades and I always tune in. I’m not sure what it is about her, but she knows how to work it. Does any other celebrity compare?

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2021 2:00 AM

R41 Honestly, I think if her dear old dad had been around to see how fucking hard she does work, he would've respected her more. She has limited "talent" but she fucking knows how to keep herself in the press.

When it comes to reality show stars, I'd take Tori over the Kartrashians any day.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2021 2:07 AM

Donna Martin Litigates! Donna Martin Litigates!

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2021 2:17 AM

How come she never got her sunken chest repaired?

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2021 2:52 AM

When Tori worked for her Daddy on 90210, she came across a woman who had been attacked outside of the studio where they were filming. Tori brought the injured young woman inside the office, the office workers gathered around and...

Tori called her publicist to make sure they got the story of how she "saved" that girl in the news before anyone called the police or an ambulance.

That's the real Tori.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2021 2:58 AM

I’ve always believed everyone is attractive when they are young.

Then I saw the photo of Tori’s kids.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2021 3:29 AM

Staged

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2021 3:39 AM

UPDATE = Tori took her FAT KIDS to Disneyland. WoW. Also can Tori not afford haircuts? Those kids need weight watchers. I am sorry to be mean but Dean and Tori see their kids are extremely overweight. Why don't they do something about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2021 6:21 AM

Was this in a school day? Do we need to call social services?

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2021 6:23 AM

Why are the kids so fucking fat??

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2021 6:32 AM

[quote]How come she never got her sunken chest repaired?

As Nik Richie of The Dirty is fond of saying re: badly done breast implants, she has quite the wide "refund gap."

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2021 6:46 AM

🤓 Those fake titties are her biggest asset.

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2021 6:49 AM

One of those kids is probably named Little Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2021 7:00 AM

Can't tell the prepubescent girls from the boys.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2021 7:32 AM

The only farm these kids have been to is Pepperidge Farms.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2021 7:37 AM

She is really bad at this - it is just too faked, nobody takes notes about legal matters, then runs out with the pad clearly visible with huge font like that. Politicians also do this when they want their agenda talked about without having to talk about it. She wants a reality show or something. Just gross.

My pad would be like: "Save social security AND save taxpayers money - start process". "Donate money to X for Y" "Why am I so awesome - discuss" "Accept Nobel Peace Prize? Maybe next year". "Any products/underwear capable of hiding my huge penis?"

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2021 7:52 AM

The Hubbell Space Telescope can see that this is a fakeass staged mess.

She can't even act her way believably through a staged performance for paps on a city sidewalk.

I'm also guessing this little performance is giving Duchess Meghan some ideas for the future....look for a similar scene from her in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2021 8:16 AM

She's been doing this for a lot of years, she must have an arrangement with a photographer to get a % of the money made from photo sales

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2021 8:22 AM

First of all, children can't choose their parents when they're born. The kids look rather normal to me, a typical family outing together dressed for casual comfort. Young kids today do let their hair grow out, especially during the pandemic. Body types fluctuate at that age, generally called baby fat, they'll grow out of it. Lovely memories of the whole family at Disneyland will last each of them a lifetime. That is what's important.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2021 8:41 AM

Same. The kids look like typical gamer types who are not interested in Disneyland, only the youngest is theretheree.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2021 8:48 AM

@r57, performing for the paps is something Duchess Meghan learned from her grifting Royal family. Why you thought it necessary to bring her up in a story about Tori Spelling I don't understand. Well, maybe I do, you're a weird freak

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2021 8:49 AM

R56, years ago when I had a roommate, I realized she’d been perusing my web history and got angry,

so I entered queries like, “Treating aggressive Herpes”, “How to gaslight my roommate”, “Professional Clown Schools”, and “Am I Bipolar?”

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2021 9:29 AM

I feel sorry for those kids, not just because they're messy, but because they look so unhappy. Tori must be exhausting to deal with. I think the kids looking so sloppy is part of Tori's war with her mom; it's one thing for Candy to cut Tori off, but to have her grandkids rolling around looking like they spent the night in a homeless shelter reflects badly on a wealthy woman. Those kids are just props in a war between the adults

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2021 9:42 AM

Trailer Park Boys genes.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2021 9:44 AM

Kids look like regular American kids to me, only one is heavier.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2021 10:05 AM

Straight out of a horror movie. 7 passes to Disneyland? Better call Candygram for some money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2021 4:43 PM

Between the marital drama and Tori's compulsive oversharing, the kids are fucked.

A few months ago she was rubbing chicken strips on her tits in a video and talking all about her daughter being bullied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2021 4:49 PM

Dean has this "somebody please kill me" look on his face; it almost makes you feel sorry for the guy

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2021 5:34 PM

^ They all have that look. None of them want to be there, but Tori, has her pap obligations

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2021 5:37 PM

How old do the kids have to be before Tori puts them under the knife for corrective surgery?

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2021 7:11 PM

R61 LOL...Megz didn't hang around long enough to learn ANYTHING from the Royal Family.

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2021 4:56 AM

What the hell is a “Gucci waist belt” is that what rich people call a fanny pack? And shouldn’t she be wearing a lifting belt instead to be moving those boxes? She going to injury her back and then get addicted to Oxy before the end of this all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2021 4:23 AM

Next up on True Crime… Forced to give birth to litters of piglets by her grifter partner, she finally snapped and killed her second husband ON CAMERA.

Was it murder or justifiable homicide? You decide!

The Mean Dean & Tori Story, up next.

by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2021 5:38 AM

[quote] Dean has this "somebody please kill me" look on his face; it almost makes you feel sorry for the guy

Don’t. BOTH cheated on their first spouses. Dean divorced his and had to be sued for child support. He thought he was hopping on the gravy train; he was WRONG, and now hr’s t. She was an idiot to shack up with a man who wouldn’t support his earlier kid; now shems stuck with a loser. Boo hoo!😭

by Anonymousreply 74November 5, 2021 5:44 AM

Those kids are better off than most kids in America, because of their grandma's gigantic fortune.

Those are normal children.

And they're well fed too.

by Anonymousreply 75November 5, 2021 6:30 AM

R72 Tori calls the paps to have her photographed moving some big (empty) boxes. They are posted online and within the hour Candy calls and offers to pay for movers because she’s humiliated that her daughter is shown doing this. Tori pockets half the amount of the cost as she has already contracted with a company, and settled on a price, but made them double the amount they tell Candy when she calls after Tori tells her it’s the only one she trusts and uses. And the endless games of Rich Mother Poor Daughter continue…

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2021 10:56 AM

“Tori Girl, it does not take a Village, it takes a billionaire mother bitch!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2021 9:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2021 1:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2021 1:40 AM

Tori now looks like tacky rich Hollywood Trash. Which I suppose is an improvement because for a decade she looked like trailer park trash.

by Anonymousreply 80November 13, 2021 1:47 AM

As opposed to ordering $500,000 worth of creepy fucking dolls off QVC ? Who is Candy to cast stones about wasting money?

by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2021 1:53 AM

Too boring to post, but Tori is FINALLY addressing her augmented breast issues and is OUTRAGED that her preschool child was stalked by paparazzi (that she probably called herself)

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2021 1:50 PM

Oh burn!!! Nothing says the divorce papers are in the mail more then exclusion from the family holiday card photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2021 2:40 AM

Gosh, when did she have 3 more children?

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2021 2:43 AM

What’s this poor Hollywood bitch doin’ running around in family bedecked Balenciaga sweaters? And this would be the perfect photo if she wanted to put forth the idea of doing a remake of the movie Mask with her son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2021 2:44 AM

R84 That’s an pig, goat and chicken, not more children, I know it’s hard to tell with some.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2021 2:45 AM

Candy has to die sometime.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2021 2:46 AM

And the faster Tori can speed her to that grave all the better.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2021 2:47 AM

My god those are truly some hideous children. They better hope they get grans money or they will never get laid !

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2021 2:51 AM

This just reeks of sadness and desperation, I can just imaging her doing this a SATC cosplay for the new series and insisting getting to be Carrie. I’m starting to imagine this all will end with Dean becoming a family annihilator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 26, 2021 12:05 PM

She needs get with it, ditch that drunk, and retreat to Candy’s guilded arms.

by Anonymousreply 91November 26, 2021 12:09 PM

Those poor kids. I see one of them is slick, falling in with Tori and the slutwear. The son looks genderfluid, poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 92November 26, 2021 12:18 PM

I don’t know what the hells going on with this article, there isn’t any secret to reveal and she’s not sending out secret messages in pictures. How much does Tori make selling this crap to tabloids? I hope it’s enough to pay for some heavy duty shopping to add to her hoarder hoard of useless stuff and buy her a few minutes of relief from her bottomless obsession.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 26, 2021 12:19 PM

It's a good thing she wrote those words down on a notepad before meeting with her divorce lawyer. She probably would have completely forgotten to talk to him about "support, custody and assets" if she hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2021 12:21 PM

Hahaha, r94, I was about to write something similar. I’m Old, so using a pad and pen to take notes isn’t weird, but assume that Young people don’t do this. Or there’s an app?

Regardless, it seems quite blatant.

by Anonymousreply 95November 26, 2021 12:27 PM

I’m not completely convinced that her face isn’t just some mask she wears or an app setting that all paps must use if they want to photograph her.

by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2021 5:50 PM

I don’t know about you, but I feel completely betrayed by Tori for doing this! On top of everything he’s fucking Canadian and had his Thanksgiving back in October, the freeloading jerk is sucking up two big holiday meals and he’s the last person who needs that, especially if he going to be needing to get some work and pay that alimony and child support, not to mention outrageous lawyer fees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2021 11:48 PM

Not many people know this, but Tori was abused.

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2021 12:19 AM

Candy was to involved in her doll collecting and house building and Aaron was all about playing master of the universe on TV, they may have neglected Tori, but I’m sure they assumed the Nanny took up the slack.

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2021 1:00 AM

By her own admission, Tori has been in therapy her entire adult life. The fact that she's still a mess...her own damn fault

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2021 1:02 AM

Tori,

I'm so happy to hear of this development.

And please know that I will welcome you to my 18,000 sq, 2-storey condo with open arms*

*You may share a cot in Consuela's room (but you have to be up and out by the time her alarm goes off at 5 am)

*Drop the dirty kids off at Foster Care or some similar place (my...um...my building has a strict "No Children" policy...yes, that's it - it's a very strict rule.)

Best regards,

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2021 2:09 AM

They have assets?

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2021 2:32 AM

Meanwhile, Dean gets in to a fist fight. What a shit show. I have a feeling he is going to spiral in to a very black pit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2021 3:00 AM

Forget sjp. Save your horse jokes for tori.

And she's not a nice person, either. After dean ditched his first wife, Mary Jo, Tori had her kicked out of a showbiz party by claiming falsely that there was a restraining order taken out against Mary Jo Tori then gave an Entertainment tonight Canada TV interview praising herself as being better suited to Dean as her youth and fertility could provide him with more children. That was low as Mary Jo had resorted to adopting her second child with Dean. An adoption she would have to carry through on her own.

Tori recently posted to instagram photos of herself with Christmas stocking. Two types for all her children and herself. None for Dean. Real nice and mature

by Anonymousreply 104December 13, 2021 6:27 AM

[quote[Another Californian bottle blonde, cut up past the point of recognition, is 'photographed' outside her lawyer's office in perfect light, perfect clothes, perfect makeup. This isn't news, it's PR!

They ALL do that ALL OF THEM. The Kardashins, Jalo everyone in TMZ you name it, they all call up their favorite photographers and let them know where they are going to be in case they just happen to be there. Tori is not unique or special in that regard. Why do you think Kathy Griffin used to goof on celebs doing that?

by Anonymousreply 105December 13, 2021 6:44 AM

She does stuff like this and wonders why her children are bullied. One principal asked tori to remove all her children from one school.

She's not just ugly, she's neglectful. Candy pays all the bills, including for three nannies, and tori still finds ways to fuck everything up with her obsession for attention, cameras and a futile attempt to be pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2021 6:59 AM

[quote] Candy, 68, says that's why Tori famously inherited just $800,000 of the estimated $600 million fortune left by her late father,

That argument is such bullshit. Seriously can we address that? If Daddy was only worth about 5 million dollars, I would get that attitude as long as he left the rest to her and her brother at some age down the road. 600 MILLION dollars ls a long way from "I am going to teach you a lesson about money".

First of all, lessons like that should have been taught BY THE PARENTS BEFORE the kids are 18 not 35. Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on dolls is not exactly a good example of that.

Secondly, 600 million dollars is more than most rich kids can spend in a lifetime. There is no reason with all Aron's lawyers he could not have easily set up a trust for both his kids to get say 1 million a year for life. There would still be hundreds of millions left over precious Candy. At least then you could make the argument "if you cant live off that you are irresponsible".

800,000 in Los Angeles is not even an average 2 bedroom home in that area. It's more like 1.6 million with a small yard in a working class adjacent neighborhood.

Finally, if you are going to raise your kids in the lap of luxury in the largest mansion in the wealthiest neighborhood in the world, you cant just spit them out without teaching them about money and say, "your on your own, here's a couple of buck to get you by because we don't trust you" that's a setup to fail.

And no, I am not even a Tori fan. It's just sick what rich people do to their kids, my boss did the same thing on a smaller scale and she wonders why they hate her too. Of course, not her fault as the parent who raised them.

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2021 7:06 AM

Except, r107, Candy pays $13K rent a month for Tori and brood. And utilities, food, clothing, nannies, a PA for Tori AND the private school fees.

Looking at the photo in People, Tori should really stop wasting money on a professional stylist, her make up artist and her new best friend/hair stylist for all her instagram pics and all the trips to premieres of kids' movies and such. She'll always be fug and is just using the attention and spending to delude herself. She has heaps of stuff she's hoarded that she pays thousands each month to keep in storage. She does her grifting on instagram, constantly posts about her kids (including that they were/are bullied and that a principal asked her to remove them from a school), let's her ex or whatever he is mouth off about their sex life ad nauseum...she's in debt for federal and state taxes, credit cards and loans. She's a total idiot I sincerely hope Candy outlives her

by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2021 7:17 AM

13K is only about 150k a year. Not even a drop in the bucket as far as Candy is concerned. And it's not for Tori directly. Candies HOA fees in that building are probably 13k a month.

by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2021 7:27 AM

R108 is Candy Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2021 7:29 AM

Her brother got $800 000 too and was smart enough to leave LA. Candy is on record as being horrified that tori would spend $60K in one shop. There's also the matter that she ripped through all her 90210 earnings and was eventually asked in her 20s by Aaron to return a black Amex card from him because her spending on it was through the roof.

She wrote books, when they stopped selling and she had no reality shows going she made up that her husband had an affair so she could get another TV show. Unluckily for her it didn't rate. Why? Because she's dysfunctional and talentless with no self awareness. Please. Keep feeling sorry for her. That's exactly what she wants as she gets manicures, spas, laser treatments, goes on holidays, carries designer purses, cuts her hair, gets new extensions, lies, manipulates and hoards more crap. She's dumb, lazy and nasty. But people feel sorry for her. If she had a brain she'd have taken over from her father and be making hundreds of millions herself by now. But she has to try to be pretty and in front of the cameras even pushing fifty. Do any of those kids look happy?

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2021 7:45 AM

R106 and matching hair styles.

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2021 10:04 AM

R112, another reason for bullies to target him (again). Funny how there's always a way for Tori to be seen to as far as make up and hair professionals are concerned whenever a camera is near, but no haircuts or shiny hair for the kids. Some hair colour for the girls is the only effort in that department. Dean gets to have a haircut but he doesn't seem to be on the scene much.

Anyway, appearing in People must have been heaven for attention whore Tori but I can't imagine many of her son's private schoolmates were impressed with the Balenciaga grifting disguised as family fun. The sad thing is people will think she's being a great mother. I just hope the kids at her son's school have better things to do than torment him over his ugly, grifting mother making an embarrassingly public show of him

by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2021 11:13 AM

R113 I liked what you said R112. I never thought about the kids going without all the fancy schmancy luxuries, but you are 100% accurate. Her priorities are not in the right place, nor is her mindset. I wonder if she does suffer from a personality disorder.

Plus, her pill addiction is still very present in her life.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2021 11:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2021 11:39 AM

Heaps of make up, lots of jewellery, masses of wonky cleavage on show. And two of her own kids in the bath with her - her two youngest sons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2021 11:51 AM

Momma Luna, May I Bathe with Danger?

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2021 12:02 PM

Working her best Madonna Kartrashian look at link.

Candy did buy Tori an expensive house. Tori sold it, ripped through the money same as she did the $800,000 and now rents, moving on average once a year, with Candy picking up the tab for both everyday bills plus cleaning up the disgusting mess Tori leaves in her wake.

My dad's parents constantly moved throughout his childhood. It didn't give him the best start in life despite his upbringing being healthier than Tori's kids in many other regards. Her parenting of her children annoys me more than anything, followed by the sense of entitlement to her parents' money and her own irresponsibility with finance which other people will be punished for. And other people have paid dearly for lesser financial sins than hers. The first thing I'd do in her shoes is express gratitude to Candy for the help that has been given and build on that. Unfortunately Tori has shown nothing which would give Candy grounds to lend her money to produce something and be BEHIND/OFF camera. Kris Jenner may be the devil but she is one smart bitch behind the scenes and Tori has her issues getting in the way of herself.

She refused Dean's suggestion they live a lesser lifestyle. She was basically told by his ex wife he pursued her because of her last name and her then living father's power. She went and had a fifth child with him after both those things. I keep tabs on her kids and feel extreme pity for them. I hope for their sake she eventually gets shunted off instagram and her pap runs get shut down because the attention she feeds off is toxic for her kids. Like Angelina she is mentally unwell. But AJ has money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2021 10:53 PM

R113 I don't know about the pill addiction. She is always in hospital with migraines. There's a preventative drug for them called Topamax but a lot of people won't take it because it stops the effect of alcohol, opiates etc. Besides Candy picks up any health related costs like private insurance and hospital bills. I never had the luxury, nor have I heard of anyone else, of going to hospital with a migraine. Unless you count the emergency department when it is REALLY bad. But not a private room for days or weeks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 13, 2021 11:23 PM

I kinda like her but it’s hard to feel she’s been shifted. Someone of my station Luke have showed so much more gratitude and responsibility. Easy to see why Candy thought the money could go to better use.

by Anonymousreply 120December 13, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote] If she had a brain she'd have taken over from her father and be making hundreds of millions herself by now.

Wow, jealous much? He didn't leave her his empire, he left it to Candy. He didnt even leave her 1% of his wealth actually. And lets face it, not the pretties actress in town. How is she supposed to get work without connections and without money and without a face for movies?

At some point as a parent if you are filthy rich which he was and his wife still is, you need to MAN UP to your mistakes as parents and realized you raised kids with no actual skills dependent on a way of life they only know from what you taught them. You cant expect them to "know better" if they never saw that while mommy was spending thousands on doll collections. You created the child who is now an adult, it's still your child. Your job to take care of it. You didn't give it the life skills it needed, you can afford it. Stop torturing your kid for your own failures as a parent.

by Anonymousreply 121December 13, 2021 11:51 PM

[quot]Her brother got $800 000 too and was smart enough to leave LA.

Oh yes, like he turned out so great. You know what he's doing now? He's a grifty Life Coach.

by Anonymousreply 122December 13, 2021 11:57 PM

R121, she wanted to go in front of the camera. She could have chosen instead or as well as to learn from her father at a young or younger age. Her brother manages to sustain himself without making headlines for enormous debts. Her husband offered to live a less luxurious lifestyle. She refused. Her mother pays all her bills and tori grifts on the gram and with paps so she can pay her make-up artist and hairstylist. Look at her kids. Three obese, one morbidly so. She has five kids now. Time to get it together

She wants to be in the public eye with her kids, despite her children repeatedly being bullied. That's fucked up. She has no talent or looks or charisma. Think of her kids

by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2021 12:02 AM

Her mother SHOULD pay her bills, she's HER MOTHER, not some stranger. Her mother is RICHER THAN GOD. There really is not excuse for Candy not paying her kids bills. Especially since she raised her to think that was the lifestyle she was going to be living.

Her mother DID NOT RAISER HER RIGHT, IT'S HER FAULT. Take responsibility Candy.

by Anonymousreply 124December 14, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote]She could have chosen instead or as well as to learn from her father at a young or younger age.

You mean like Joan Rivers daughter? Who everyone pretended like she was an important behind the scenes producer? But then went in front of the camera anyways like her mother to create a reality show? Or wait until her mom died and lefter her over 100 million in cash? You mean like that?

by Anonymousreply 125December 14, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]Her brother manages to sustain himself without making headlines for enormous debts

Do you have access to his personal bank account? How do you know that? He's obviously couldn't find work either. Working as a Life Coach which as everyone knows is BS job.

by Anonymousreply 126December 14, 2021 12:14 AM

R124, how, by temporarily institutionalizing her to get her stable and stop self-destructing? Because she isn't right mentally and the upbringing is only a part of it now R125 no by actually working with her father behind the scenes when he was alive. I hated his shows but he had a gift like Kris Jenner (ugh) does for tapping into what people wanted. Tori could have learnt enough from him and his colleagues to be more than comfortable. Being in front of the camera is bad news with her looks but more important insecurities. I don't blame her mother for that. R126 no I don't but he's not putting his messiness out there and embarrassing his kids. He and his wife don't publicly discuss sexual matters and call paps on themselves regularly for extra spending money and a hit of attention

Have you even seen ten minutes of TRUE TORI? Her judgement is whack.

by Anonymousreply 127December 14, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote]Have you even seen ten minutes of TRUE TORI? Her judgement is whack.

And where do you think she learned that? Where do kids learn good from bad judgment? Home maybe?

by Anonymousreply 128December 14, 2021 12:31 AM

She didn't learn it. It's either mental illness and/or a low intelligence level combined with attention seeking and some kind of dysfunctional habits

Money can't fix those problems. She needs a hard core psychiatrist who won't let her treatment be pitched as a reality show or treat her for shout outs on the gram

by Anonymousreply 129December 14, 2021 12:36 AM

[quote]I hated his shows but he had a gift like Kris Jenner

You mean the same Kris Jenner who prostituted her daughter out by having her do an actual porn video as a publicity stunt? Then making money off that? That Kris Jenner. Yeah, great values. LOL

by Anonymousreply 130December 14, 2021 12:38 AM

Kris Jenner is a pimp and a hoe

And she and some of her daughters are billionaires

It's disgusting but she knows how to play the game and people watch their stupid show and buy their crappy products

Tori needs a good shrink, a tough one

by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote]She didn't learn it. It's either mental illness and/or a low intelligence level combined with attention seeking and some kind of dysfunctional habits

That's the problem, they never were around to teach her those life lesson, mother too busy buying beanny babies and dolls for her collection. Even if we take what you propose at face value, that Tori is mentally ill and attention seeking, that still falls on the shoulders of the parents to recognize that early even before high-school and do something about it. Not wait until they are all grown up and out the door. Too late at that point.

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote] Kris Jenner is a pimp and a hoe, And she and some of her daughters are billionaires, It's disgusting but she knows how to play the game.

Well then that makes it all OK then.

As long has you make lots of money its all justifiable.

by Anonymousreply 133December 14, 2021 12:44 AM

On the public street, ranting and raving on a cell phone about her marital problems. The woman is nothing but common poor white trash with money. How soon before we see her leaving her lawyer's office with her hair in curlers and a Pall Mall hanging off her lip?

by Anonymousreply 134December 14, 2021 12:46 AM

Even the deaner says she needs rehab

She left home early, probably without showing signs of being unwell

Re Kris: I don't aspire to worldwide fame or billions of dollars...Tori does and she's not much different to the Ks: running around in public in lingerie, discussing her sex life. The downside is her kids get bullied and Tori still can't parlay it into a stable source of income and ATTENTION

by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2021 12:49 AM

What were Gary Marshall’s children like, did they inherit their fathers money and never work? Did they have their own lives unencumbered from their father’s pursuits? Of perhaps Sherwood Schwartz’s children?

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2021 1:37 AM

I do not agree Candy should pay Tori’s bills. Aaron Spelling worked his ass off to create an amazing empire. Candy remained by his side.

Tori needs to work and be a model citizen and Mother. Just because someone’s parents are rich does not equate to their off spring becoming wealthy. You work hard, then you reap the benefits. Unfortunately. Tori has no concept of Work. Tori would rather play the victim and procreate.

IMHO, Candy owes Tori zilch, except to be the best Mother she can be to her selfish and very mentally ill daughter.

I know Candy is no saint, but life goes on…

by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote]I do not agree Candy should pay Tori’s bills. Aaron Spelling worked his ass off to create an amazing empire. Candy remained by his side.

LMFAO what a lame excuse. Aron was not a on the front lines fighting WW2, he was in a cushy Hollywood job making cheese shallow non-contraversial TV shows and boat loads of money. What whore wouldn't "remain by his side"

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2021 2:12 AM

[quote] IMHO, Candy owes Tori zilch, except to be the best Mother she can be to her selfish and very mentally ill daughter. I know Candy is no saint, but life goes on…

OK Boomer

by Anonymousreply 139December 14, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote]You work hard, then you reap the benefits.

So why does Candy have all that money? Where do I sign up to make 600 million wrapping presents? Seriously, I am a hard worker and I will do it for just 1 million.

by Anonymousreply 140December 14, 2021 2:22 AM

Who is richer: Candy or Meghan/Harry?

by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2021 2:53 AM

R139 just because we disagree you do not need to call me names. I do not believe Tori should be handed money just because her mom is wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 142December 14, 2021 2:56 AM

R142 So, what are the reasons you believe she should be handed money?

by Anonymousreply 143December 14, 2021 3:32 AM

R143 Uhm, I do not believe she should be handed money. I’m also r137.

by Anonymousreply 144December 14, 2021 3:35 AM

I don't know, r136 but Tori herself said Aaron had told Tori what she and her brother were getting long before he got sick. She says he seemed to think she'd be set for life. Closer to his death there was a lot of bad blood between Tori and the rest of her family over dumping her first husband for Dean, and the way she had her mother portrayed in an awful way in a TV show about Tori's life, but the will was already set and apparently not in a vengeful way.

The whole thing is pretty sad. Certainly Randy used it as an opportunity to get off drugs and live a simpler life but Tori has just floundered. Her upbringing may have been lacking in some areas but proper mental health experts should be able to assist. Her mother pays medical bills anyway.

There seems to be a thing now among millionaires like Sting and I think billionaires like Bill Gates (iirc) to not leave anything to their offspring. That seems harsh too if they raised their children in wealth but not to take it for granted or spend their lives waiting for handouts or their parents to die.

I've read of instances where Tori puts herself ahead of her kids. That's not right. Who knows how her mother might respond if Tori got real treatment, grew up and took responsibility? Unfortunately she seems to be getting worse with the exhibitionist, trashy clothes and behaviour.

Candy is involved with Broadway as a producer, last I heard. She wanted to win some Tony awards.

It's mind boggling what a mess Tori's life is compared to what it could be. It's still fixable but she shows no sign of wanting to straighten up her beauty and shopping spending, hoarding, debts, even her family life by giving her kids some privacy. It's all one huge and preventable tragedy as Hollyweird is full of fuck ups, but none so flagrantly oblivious to what she risks by not getting help and not accepting her mother for who she is and the help she is already giving her.

by Anonymousreply 145December 14, 2021 5:24 AM

Candy is significantly wealthier than Meghan and Harry who had tens of millions (35M?) from Diana and 5M from Meghan's career. They won't get to keep the Netflix, Spotify or Autobio advance money unless they come up with content. They do get to use 95% of donations to Archewell for all kinds of "expenses"

by Anonymousreply 146December 14, 2021 5:32 AM

For fucks sake, Candy is a wack job! Besides her bizarre hoarding of dolls and other things, she's suded every high-rise condo she's lived in over stupid petty things like not having a restaurant on the ground floor like some cheese realtor probably told her just so she would move in. She's always fighting with someone in public including Tori just not lately. Candy is always the victim. The very very rich victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 14, 2021 5:41 AM

And round 2 at a different location, different HOA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 14, 2021 5:43 AM

Tori who? Fuck that, I care about my DOLLS! MY DOLLS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 14, 2021 5:44 AM

Tori's "hording" is child's play, you want to see where it came from?

Fast forward to fram 5:31

"I am getting rid of all of it, and starting over again" - Candy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 14, 2021 5:58 AM

I’ve always wondered if Candy has warehouses full of set pieces and wardrobe from her husband’s shows.

by Anonymousreply 151December 14, 2021 6:00 AM

The manor is 50,000 sq ft and I believe Candy has said that there is another level that is all storage, approximately 30,000 of storage. She said there was to be another wing "because she didn't understand scale in the plans" and it would have been closer to 75,000 sq ft.

by Anonymousreply 152December 14, 2021 6:17 AM

How does someone even collect that much stuff? I mean i know she had a staff to do all the organizing of it but still, I am sure she was the one saying buy this, buy that. I saw an interview where she said during the beaning baby craze she was driving all over LA in a Limo to purchase all the ones she could find just to get the really rare ones. That's a little over the top if you ask me. And yet you expect a kid growing up watching that to come out normal?

by Anonymousreply 153December 14, 2021 6:23 AM

Candy likes to collect shitty chatzkes as well. I went through a mild Manor obsession and watched home tours with Candy. She said she had to collect every nutcracker than Costco made and she got excited going to every location to see if they had the nutcracker she wanted. She's Jewish and those things are junk!!!! Candy just has the money, square footage, and staff to manage her addiction. Tori does not.

by Anonymousreply 154December 14, 2021 6:29 AM

Did candy pay for that new makeover? She must be over the moon she's dumping the grifter ball and chain.

by Anonymousreply 155December 14, 2021 6:38 AM

The purse strings might loosen once the Deaner is off the scene. He wasn't discreet as to his motives for chasing Tori and was pegged easily as a gold-digger from the start.

I'm gobsmacked at Candy hoarding on the scale she does. Obviously she can afford to but it must hurt Tori to have the same deep issue but not the means to support it. However if that's what Tori wants more money for...she's already spending several thousand each month in storage fees...

Unfortunately Tori made fun of her mother's hoarding (and parenting) in a TV show years ago. Really not a very smart move when looking at the current scenario.

As to Candy's lawsuits, waiting MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS to take legal action regarding the dolls? Really? LOL

by Anonymousreply 156December 14, 2021 8:14 AM

So according to page six and other sources, Kim Kardashian actually put up a Christmas stocking for Kanye West, even though they are divorcing. That is much more mature than excluding him, as Tori did to Dean, publicly. Twice. So is Tori a nutter or just nasty? How about putting the kids' feelings first at this time of year?

by Anonymousreply 157December 14, 2021 8:35 AM

Kim has better PR people that's why silly.

by Anonymousreply 158December 14, 2021 8:48 AM

I’m sure Dean is spending every day wishes he had married a Khardasian instead.

by Anonymousreply 159December 14, 2021 9:19 AM

Tori & her brother both got 800 Gs when Aaron died. Her brother seems to be living a nice and responsible lifestyle. He has a job, and he & his family live in a quite nice home. It's no mansion, but it's far nicer than many live in. Tori on the other hand probably went through her inheritance in short order, very likely thinking "mommy will keep shelling out for me". I hope and pray if Candy is going to leave large sums to her 2 children in a will she makes sure that the money is in a trust and she sets a realistic distribution cycle for the money, at least for Tori. She needs to pick a hard headed 3rd party to act as trustee to make sure Tori is kept in line. I think her brother would probably handle a huge amount of money quite well. If Tori got her hands on tens of million of dollars she'd go through it faster than you could bat an eye, and still owe people money.

by Anonymousreply 160December 14, 2021 12:45 PM

[quote] she's already spending several thousand each month in storage fees...

This is madness. The only reason she and her kids aren’t on the street is her mother’s (minimal) support. Her kids wear rags and look unkept, and THIS is where her money goes?

People on this thread keep saying: her parents didn’t do THIS, her parents should have done THAT! And yes, they should have, but others have had far worse childhoods, filled with genuine abuse or neglect, not simply being spoiled, and yet, they recover.

There’s a point in life when, to be a functional, successful adult, you have to stop blaming your parents for this and that, and take responsibility for your own acts. For most people (unlike most of us homos), that moment begins when YOU become the parent.

I’ve seen people pull their shit together once kids arrive, because you have to, but Tori ain’t one of those. I’ve seen people make selfless, even heroic choices for their children, but not Tori. Instead she uses them, to their CLEAR detriment. Is this her mother’s fault too?

She CHOSE to dump her first husband to chase after a gold-digging loser, even after being warned about his intentions. This can’t be blamed on her parents. She then CHOSE to marry this man, which also can’t be blamed on her parents. He had to be sued to support the kid he ALREADY had, which most would consider a SERIOUS red flag, but she CHOSE to have FIVE children with him? Are you going to blame this on her parents?

She and Dean couldn’t support one child properly, yet they kept breeding irresponsibility. I wonder how many of her sympathizers would be so understanding of a black woman having child after child she can’t support?

The hoarding probably has a generic component, since her mother seems to have it too, but i bet mom would pay for therapy (she’s paying for everything else!). She needs to grow up, though if she hasn’t done it by now, i doubt she ever will.

by Anonymousreply 161December 14, 2021 4:57 PM

[quote]Tori & her brother both got 800 Gs when Aaron died. Her brother seems to be living a nice and responsible lifestyle. He has a job, and he & his family live in a quite nice home. It's no mansion, but it's far nicer than many live in

That's BS he's trolling as a Life Coach now. And have you been to his home? You know where it is? Yeah, I thought not.

by Anonymousreply 162December 14, 2021 9:54 PM

[quote]The hoarding probably has a generic component, since her mother seems to have it too, but i bet mom would pay for therapy (she’s paying for everything else!). She needs to grow up, though if she hasn’t done it by now, i doubt she ever will.

Why would mom pay for therapy for something like that when Mom is doing the very same thing today! She does not see it as a problem, only you do.

by Anonymousreply 163December 14, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote]I’ve seen people pull their shit together once kids arrive, because you have to, but Tori ain’t one of those

Yeah, I have seen that too but only when the parents were actually good parents and the kid strayed for a while. THAT IS NOT THE CASE WITH CANDY. She was never good at being a parent. She never set a good example. Just watch that video, read some of the comments about how it doesn't even occur to her to save some dolls for her grand kids. Or the only thing she wants to give Tori and her brother are some stupid cabbage patch dolls.

Candy is certifiable loon!

by Anonymousreply 164December 14, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote]People on this thread keep saying: her parents didn’t do THIS, her parents should have done THAT! And yes, they should have, but others have had far worse childhoods, filled with genuine abuse or neglect, not simply being spoiled, and yet, they recover.

Actually its quite rare that children break out of that. It's actually the exception that gets celebrated but it's like 1 out of 20 can break out of a bad parenting example. I'ts like saying Oprah did it so why are black people still in poverty. Well Oprah was the exception, a very rare exception partially due to a combination of luck and circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 165December 14, 2021 10:03 PM

her kids don't look unkempt. they look like typical American kids, terrible.

by Anonymousreply 166December 15, 2021 1:06 AM

The Deaner has pneumonia; Tori and the kids have covid. Not much holiday fun.

by Anonymousreply 167January 8, 2022 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!