Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just got paid $500 from my employer to complete a lgbTTTTTT online training.

Now I am an official "Inclusive Care Provider".

I missed this question:

True or false? Recommended care for my patient is determined by the gender the individual identifies as, not their natal sex.

I, trying to be so woke, chose true. After all, don't men cosplaying women go to OB/GYNs and demand pelvic exams. The correct answer was False. Should I complain to HRC?

Also, I did very well on one of the interactive vignettes. A short man, with a little bit of fuzz on the chin, and small shoulders/hands/feet presents with bleeding "down there" - his words lol. I correctly triaged him to OB/GYN for workup for AUB!! I win!

I, trying to be so woke,

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 2:51 AM

Did they have any questions about proper procedure for the OB/GNYs forced to perform pelvic exams on men cosplaying at being women?

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2021 6:02 PM

Another gotcha moment was when a patient presented who looked female and had a female name. The doctor dared asked about pap smears/menstrual cycles etc. The patient finally told poor doctor that he was a man (well he said he was a trans woman) and was offended by these questions. Poor doctor had to apologize profusely to this tranny lucky enough to pass! Tranny should have been so happy to pass! But no, he was "very offended".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2021 6:03 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2021 6:11 PM

Hey stupid troll R3 I posted a fuckin screen shot lol you idiot!

Anthem is launching an Inclusive Care program for LGBTQ members and is inviting all AMG providers to participate. The goal of this program is to provide a safe and affirming space for LGBTQ members during their visits.

To become an Inclusive Care Provider, watch an 11-minute video series and complete a short quiz. After completing the training, you will be certified to Anthem members as an Inclusive Care provider by displaying a badge on your profile photo. In this training, you will lean how to:

Sexual Orientation and Practices History Welcoming Patients Gender and Sexual History Effective History Taking By completing this training, you will be able to:

Identify strategies to engage LGBTQ+ patients in the clinical environment. Sensitively approach history taking and examination with LGBTQ+ patients. Understand verbal and non-verbal strategies to identify sexual orientation and gender identity in the clinical environment. Identify unique risk factors for health conditions related to sexual orientation and gender identity. Tailor health promotion strategies to the needs of LGBTQ+ patients.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2021 6:14 PM

How many anti-trans comments do you post a day? 1000? 2000?

You realize you could have a PhD by now?

Instead it’s another winter in Moms basement.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2021 6:14 PM

R5 Sad trans woman who wasn't able to get her pelvic exam booked - cause real women need those appointments you vile creature!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2021 6:15 PM

Must be fun for you, OP, knowing that you are uniquely positioned to make trans people suffer because you hate them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2021 6:15 PM

[quote]Hey stupid troll [R3] I posted a fuckin screen shot lol you idiot!

Imagine posting this and thinking it made you look smart.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2021 6:16 PM

R8. I am just illustrating the craziness of wokeness. Doctors now have to be sleuths, trying to figure out if their patients have ovaries or a prostate before asking potentially asking "offensive" questions.

But you know this, and no matter how much you and your trans folks squack (and assault and batter naysayers), we are starting to protest against the craziness of the "Emperor has no clothes" reality of the trans people.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2021 6:34 PM

You have no idea that the "fuckin screen shot" you posted is actually a link that goes to a page for the company that provided your employer the test, do you?

And that page requires a login, meaning we can't see the slide you tried to show us. It's a mistake which would have saved you from posting proprietary information owned by AmWell and Anthem on Datalounge, but you cut & pasted it on here anyway, also revealing both who your employer is and who the third-party provider of the training material is.

Either you're some shit-stirring troll hoping that we'll be your personal army and go yell at those companies for you, or you're a complete and unabridged fucking MORON who jeopardized their own job just to bitch about trans on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2021 6:40 PM

Well, r10, no one ever thought the anti-trans jihadis were smart.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2021 6:46 PM

The $500 will seem a pittance when your employers actually starts requiring you to make use of your new fake skills and WORK.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2021 2:49 AM

-9/10

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2021 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!