Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How old is Kalab?

The little guy from Shriner’s Hospital

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 4:57 AM

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2021 5:37 PM

R1 he is not!

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2021 7:27 PM

Is that the bow-tied kid?

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2021 11:04 PM

And this adowable blanket!

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2021 11:38 PM

He’s the younger one

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 11:45 PM

53…at least

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 12:15 AM

Too young for you to be thinking about him, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 12:43 AM

Very irritating advertisement.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 12:45 AM

Over coached

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 12:46 AM

I know the Shriner's Hospital does great work, but that commercial is cringeworthy. I hate any situation where kids are coached so well and made to come off as much older than they are. Kaleb has the vocabulary and intonations of a grown man in those commercials, and don't even get me started on that other one who now sounds like Whoopi Goldberg. Kids their age DO NOT talk like that. Notice the other kids who don't have the vocal abilities the top 2 have are never given more than 4 or 5 words to say.

I'd love to know what Alex thinks of Kaleb now that he's getting more attention. It would not shock me to hear they hate each other's guts.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 12:54 AM

Old enough to be legal for Marlo Thomas and be a kept man.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 2:16 AM

Alex is going to college and Kalab is in grade school

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 6:49 PM

The Only hit that comes from an Alex Cabacungan show is Alex Cabacungan. And that's ME, Baby, Remember?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 4:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!