Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

STOP THE PRESSES! SHILOH JOLIE-PITT IS WEARING A DRESS!

What will Angie do now?

Also: Zahara is fat and Knox looks like a girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 24, 2021 11:03 PM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2021 3:43 AM

Average looking kids from two parents who were considered great beauties. Shiloh is the best looking, probably why Angie liked her dressed down in boys clothes.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

What a freak show. Those kids are mostly ugly. Even the Ethiopian one peaked early, now look at her hairline and waistline.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote] Average looking kids from two parents who were considered great beauties.

sometimes 2 pretty people can make a fug kid

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2021 3:51 AM

[quote] sometimes 2 pretty people can make a fug kid

In this case, 3.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2021 3:55 AM

Shiloh is gorgeous. Vivienne looks a little special needs, doesn’t she?

I don’t think Zaharia is fat she is just more of a pear shape, has hips and a butt. Must be weird when everyone else in the house is shaped like celery and mom doesn’t eat. Zahara is a pretty girl anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2021 3:58 AM

That pic of Shiloh looks like someone photoshopped Brad’s head onto her body. Knox is the best-looking one there, the rest look like gargoyles.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2021 4:04 AM

How many curtains had to be ripped off to create these sad and dull raiments?

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2021 4:05 AM

The twins are at an awkward age. Vivienne is really pretty in certain pics. it seems that Angie does not want her female children to look more beautiful than her and encourages it. If they dressed like the average teenagers, you guys would say they look like sluts a la Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2021 4:07 AM

Shiloh is in her awkward phase. At some point before she turns 20 she is going to learn how to style herself and will emerge on the scene (or just social media) looking absolutely gorgeous. I do wonder to what extent her dressing like a boy was actually her personal choice and how much was Angelina using a toddler's whim to build a child's persona to make mommy (and, at the time, daddy) look woke and cool.

These kids all give off weird vibes tbh. I don't mean bad so much, just very self-conscious, very focused on their mother - they're even all dressed in that same black, white or muddy earth-toned palette.

Most likely to write a tell-all? I say Shiloh or Zahara.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2021 4:08 AM

Zahara is the one closest to Brad, so probably her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2021 4:08 AM

I’m surprised no mention of Salma Hayek’s daughter. She certainly grew into her looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2021 4:09 AM

Why is Vampira wearing a shit-colored dress?

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2021 4:12 AM

I don’t like AJ, but I never bought the narrative that she was jealous of her daughters and didn’t want them to outshine her. I think she let them do whatever they wanted. They do give off weird vibes. I think the bio kids are attractive. The boy looks feminine, like her brother though. The twin girl has gotten cuter. It’ll be interesting to see how Shiloh develops style wise.

I guess Maddox’s college days were short lived. As for Z, she seems sweet, but didn’t grow into a great beauty at all.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2021 4:16 AM

Shiloh has a nice side profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2021 4:17 AM

Poor Brad did everything by the book legally and never once bad mouthed Angelina but in the end she won and got everything and the worst part is that kids hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2021 4:20 AM

Vivienne went from looking like a derpy version of Brad to looking like Mammie Gummer.

r12, she looks like a pretty version of Lourdes Leon.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2021 4:21 AM

Shiloh is wearing pants. NO WAY a dress would ever be worn!

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote] Vivienne went from looking like a derpy version of Brad to looking like Mammie Gummer.

She does look like Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2021 4:29 AM

Where's Pax? I figured Maddox was too socially awkward to stay away long.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2021 4:30 AM

R20, Pax is probably in college? I don’t know if Maddox still attends his in south korea.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2021 4:34 AM

Are ya all blind? Pax is right there. Maddox isn't. Probably in college.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2021 4:35 AM

I thought that was Pax until somebody upthread said it was Maddox. Pax got ugly too then.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2021 4:39 AM

R22, I think you’re in need of some eyeglasses, dear. That is Maddox in the photograph, not Pax.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2021 4:40 AM

Shiloh looks like a german peasant

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2021 4:42 AM

Zahara is wearing Angie's old Oscars dress (it made Angie look fat too)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2021 4:43 AM

Salma and the billionaire's daughter was a weird looking kid but she's improved dramatically. Angelina's biological kids were pretty when they were little but they're ordinary looking now. Zahara was a cute kid. Now she's meh. Pax was always ugly.

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2021 4:44 AM

That was one dowdy dress. Screams mother or grandmother of the bride. It looks ridiculous on Zahara.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2021 4:46 AM

R22, that is Maddox. I cannot believe that his mother summoned him home for a fucking red carpet to hold her hand. Maybe he didn't really go back to school and is still doing it remote.

Vivienne looks rather plain but she still has the bones once she starts wearing make-up. I thought she'd end up a stunner. Always knew Shiloh had the bones and would be gorgeous. She is now as tall as her mother. I'm sure the twin boy will be handsome but right now just ordinary looking. Actually Maddox looks the best he's looked in a very long time. Maybe ever. But h e's hairline is receding.

Jolie looks ridiculous with that bodice. I get that she lost her real breasts but these are stripper looking. So why show them off so prominently.

Both Shiloh and Zahara are wearing old Angelina dresses - the Oscar dress and some summer one from this year that got totally reworked for Shiloh. Angelina imprinting her daughters rather than letting them have their own independent style and clothes. Subtle parental alienation continues.

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2021 4:47 AM

Shiloh is very pretty, put some makeup on her and she could be a model, just like all the other offspring of famous people are models these days.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2021 4:55 AM

Shiloh has linebacker shoulders

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2021 4:59 AM

My mistake. I thought the one in black was Shiloh. Can you blame me?

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2021 5:11 AM

In the photo at R15 where they are all in profile, it just accentuates how weird AJ looks. Standing in a row of natural people who haven't (yet) been surgically chopped up, you can see how unnatural her eyes, nose, chin and pulled-tight face are. Also her her utterly ridiculous tits-out-to-here. She is such a freak.

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2021 12:19 PM

[quote]How many curtains had to be ripped off to create these sad and dull raiments?

Actually, few.

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2021 12:27 PM

A camp event.

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2021 12:38 PM

It looks like a hostage situation

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2021 12:38 PM

They all look like they emerged from a bunker

by Anonymousreply 37October 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Two of the girls are wearing Angelina's old dresses and it's a little off-putting. It almost looks like Zahara's gown still has the padding Angie obviously had sewn in so she didn't look as emaciated as she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 19, 2021 12:42 PM

Give me the creeps, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 39October 19, 2021 12:42 PM

This was the dress Vivienne was in, no idea why that weird square slit was cut into it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 19, 2021 12:45 PM

Nothing but fugs, inc Angie now. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2021 12:47 PM

Ah, she is following Kate Middleton's example and recycling clothes to save the planet and end climate change?

I wonder why this do gooder has never uttered any support for BLM and systemic racism, despite having a black daughter.

by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2021 12:48 PM

I'm r40 and now I'm questioning whether the one in the beige dress is Vivienne or not. I honestly can't keep most of the kids straight.

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2021 12:50 PM

Are there just three posters on this thread, or are there really this many DLers who are able to recognize and name the children of Angelina Jolie (or think they are)?

by Anonymousreply 44October 19, 2021 12:53 PM

I'm one poster and I apparently got the names wrong, r44.

It's Shiloh who was in the modified beige dress of her mother's. Zahara is in the Oscar dress, of course.

I do think Vivienne's dress looks like it might be one of her mom's, too, but I don't know enough about Angelina's old dresses to even begin to find out if that's true or not.

by Anonymousreply 45October 19, 2021 12:55 PM

Isn't Shiloh the BLM girl?

by Anonymousreply 46October 19, 2021 12:58 PM

There's a BLM girl? What does that mean?

The kids from left to right are: Pax, Vivienne, Knox, Shiloh, and Zahara.

by Anonymousreply 47October 19, 2021 1:02 PM

R47, that's Maddox, not Pax.

by Anonymousreply 48October 19, 2021 1:04 PM

Angelina daughters are wearing her old gowns which screams that she doesn’t want her daughters to have any individuality and want them to be just like her.

by Anonymousreply 49October 19, 2021 1:13 PM

Angie’s face definitely looks odd. Too pulled and the chin/jaw implant is just too big for her features. I liked her more with softer features and her rounder eyes and face after her first nose and chin job around the time of Lara Croft. I never understand why they keep going. But then again the pressure to be perfect must be immense.

by Anonymousreply 50October 19, 2021 1:15 PM

When I couldn't find a caption that posted the names in order, I went by comments earlier in the thread, r48. I checked Twitter and you're right, that's Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 51October 19, 2021 1:24 PM

They look terrible in those nasty coffee-stained rags.

by Anonymousreply 52October 19, 2021 1:27 PM

Shiloh turned out to have been just a tomboy. Many girls are.

by Anonymousreply 53October 19, 2021 1:28 PM

Yes, except most girls don't become tomboys at age 2, like Shiloh. Certainly there was some "motherly" involvement in this.

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2021 2:12 PM

Is Maddox going bold or is it just a haircut?

by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2021 2:19 PM

Must piss looney jolie off that her daughter wants to be feminine, might even think brad got to her, she's that nuts.

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2021 2:28 PM

Jolie’s mental health issues paraded in front of the press.

by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2021 2:32 PM

I think Shiloh is beautiful. Right now she's an awkward teenager. I wonder if Angelina was forcing her to dress like a boy - that phase is certainly over.

If you look at paparazzi pics of them - Angelina is always with the girl twin and Zahara. I bet Shiloh turns 18, gets the fuck away from her and becomes a model/actress.

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2021 2:36 PM

Somebody please throw a cheeseburger and some fries at Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 59October 19, 2021 2:38 PM

Surely one of Angelina or Brad's British friends could have told them that Shiloh Pitt was a totally inappropriate name for a child.

by Anonymousreply 60October 19, 2021 2:46 PM

I feel like Shiloh has been going through an awkward phase her whole life.

[quote] very focused on their mother[/quote]

Very. There is a real intensity to it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 19, 2021 2:48 PM

So they all color coordinated their outfits? Are they allowed colors?

by Anonymousreply 62October 19, 2021 2:52 PM

I wonder if Maddox has hit the LA party scene yet.

by Anonymousreply 63October 19, 2021 3:02 PM

Meghan wants to be the 2000's version of Angelina so bad.

by Anonymousreply 64October 19, 2021 3:04 PM

There's something very creepy about her dragging the child army to Hollywood events. Did any of them ever actually go to school?

by Anonymousreply 65October 19, 2021 3:06 PM

Where do you get that shit R64 and can you try not to insert her name into every fucking thread? You are unhealthily obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 66October 19, 2021 3:08 PM

R65, Pax attended a private high school and I believe he is in college.

by Anonymousreply 67October 19, 2021 3:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 19, 2021 3:20 PM

[quote]I wonder if Maddox has hit the LA party scene yet.

Somehow I don't think this little weirdo is going to become the next "it boy" in LA.

by Anonymousreply 69October 19, 2021 3:22 PM

I am seeing a lot of Angelina in Shiloh's face. She looks really good in profile.

by Anonymousreply 70October 19, 2021 3:28 PM

Are any of them non-binary, trans, or queer?

by Anonymousreply 71October 19, 2021 3:29 PM

R50 Agree about the chin/jaw implant. I'm always nonplussed by that enormous rack she had installed.

What a motley crew. Why tf are they on the red carpet anyway? Are they in the movie?

by Anonymousreply 72October 19, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote]I am seeing a lot of Angelina in Shiloh's face. She looks really good in profile.

Angelina's face is 100 % fake: fake cheeks, fake nose, fake chin, fake hair, fake nose and those horrible fake titty bags. How can Shiloh look at all like this creation of plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 73October 19, 2021 3:51 PM

Shtop the preshesh! Shilo is wearing a dresh!

by Anonymousreply 74October 19, 2021 3:54 PM

I think it's cute that they're wearing her dresses. However, surprised that she didn't put a male in one too.

by Anonymousreply 75October 19, 2021 3:55 PM

r73 Angelina didn't need surgery.

by Anonymousreply 76October 19, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] I wonder if Maddox has hit the LA party scene yet.

I don't know about LA but there were SM sightings and reports by students in SK that he was really partying while over there and got arrested and cautioned for something. I cannot believe if they were serious about his education that he wasn't allowed to go to a real school so he could qualify for a better college. I do understand that Pitt had to fight tooth and nail to get the others into regular schools.

She is just a bad parent. Period. But then narcissists rarely make good parents and true to form she has made it all about her. And those poor kids didn't have a say or a clue.

by Anonymousreply 77October 19, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] Angelina didn't need surgery.

I don't know if it's as extensive as some claim but it's clear her nose was refined. At least once. Her eyes also show a distinct difference from being so bug eyed in her younger days - don't even know what they do for that. The cheekbones showing more clearly may just be the result of her weight difference. I know from personal experience that happens naturally when you lose fat in your face. Now she seems to use a lot of fillers from time to time and had some eye work done. People should never mess with their eyes unless it's to repair unsightly bags. It's the eyes IMO that makes the difference between a good looker and a really beautiful person. Which is why eye make up really ups a woman's game.

Nonetheless she was always very attractive but a little help made her beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 78October 19, 2021 4:12 PM

Jolie dressed Shiloh like a boy since she was an infant. Shiloh is wearing makeup in these pictures. Too bad about the banged-up legs, no stockings, and too-big shoes.

Vivienne used to dress girlishly and looked quite pretty and happy. Then suddenly she too was wearing boy's clothes and looked miserable, even tearful in pjotos.

Their mother is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 79October 19, 2021 5:17 PM

Zahara has always dressed like a girl and looked happy. The Asians are fuggo and sullen looking.

by Anonymousreply 80October 19, 2021 5:20 PM

I'll bet Vivienne is the spitting image of some Pitt female. She has a distinctive look- but it doesn't appear to come from Jolie/Voight. Genetics are fascinating.

Is she crying poor for the court by dressing her starving ragamuffins in her old rags? Angelina's Ashes?

by Anonymousreply 81October 19, 2021 5:34 PM

I have met Mrs. Pitt and come to think of it Vivienne looks like her nana.

by Anonymousreply 82October 19, 2021 5:35 PM

I like Vivienne's peculiar little face; she's not a beauty but has character.

by Anonymousreply 83October 19, 2021 5:42 PM

I know there's a set of twins and a single, and two girls and one boy, but I can't tell any of those bio-kids apart.

by Anonymousreply 84October 19, 2021 5:59 PM

r76 Angelina made a big story (as is her wont to do) about having her boobs chopped off because she claimed she had inherited a breast cancer gene from her mother. But the massive fake rack she got sewn on is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 85October 19, 2021 6:27 PM

R81, Vivienne looks like a young version of Johnny Lee Miller and Angelina was hanging out with him a lot just before she was pregnant with the twins.

by Anonymousreply 86October 19, 2021 10:30 PM

R83, yup exactly like meryl streep.

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2021 12:11 AM

The twin boy looks like miniature Michael Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2021 12:32 AM

These kids will all end up looking great once they’re out of their awkward stages. Zahara is pretty, just more petite than the rest of the family! Put them in colors—blue, red, green—and they would look alive.

by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2021 12:42 AM

Yep, it's the drab colors and ill-fitting clothes that are throwing things off, but FWIW, used clothes are in, so there may not have been massive objections to bit.

Shiloh is beautiful, but I don't think she wants to flaunt it. I don't get the sense she loves attention. Glad she's doing what kids do and going through stages.

by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote] Poor Brad did everything by the book legally and never once bad mouthed Angelina but in the end she won and got everything and the worst part is that kids hate his guts

He knew what he was getting into

She's a horrible, horrible person, but he's a damned fool and he was a shitty dad for most of his kid's lives. It's about time he finally thinks about them.

by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2021 1:10 AM

R12: I was putting dishes away the other day and I actually started worrying about Salma’s ugly daughter, randomly. Because the last time I saw her, woof! She looks much better now!

But Salma? She’s sliding into plastic-face territory. And that is a shame.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2021 1:19 AM

How did this Shiloh vid get 3 million views after only a day and someone in the comment section said she looks like Pete Davidson and I can’t unsee it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2021 1:34 AM

What’s in Jolie’s lower lip? It seems to be present in some photos and not others. It’s metallic.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2021 1:38 AM

Zahara is gorgeous. Shiloh is too. They all look like they are suffering from PTSD

by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2021 1:49 AM

@R94: Some kind of jewelry called a chin cuff. I guess that's one way to keep yourself from eating.

by Anonymousreply 96October 20, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]Zahara is wearing Angie's old Oscars dress (it made Angie look fat too)

Here's a side by side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 20, 2021 2:36 AM

I think the girls wearing her old dresses was kinda cool,but couldnt the cheap bitch afford to pay someone to alter them so they actually fit ? Im betting in 5 years Shiloh is going to be a knockout.

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2021 2:49 AM

Geez. AJ's reps probably told her to stop dressing her kids like hobos, so she puts them in her old dresses. She's such a weirdo. Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2021 2:52 AM

The outfits on the girls are all horrible. I want to see Shiloh wear something stylish with better shoes and her hair down and styled. Some comments on the DM were criticizing Salma’s daughter’s outfit as too mature. I thought she looked way more age appropriate and stylish than the Jolie-Pitt kids.

As for Brad, I do think he’s lost as far as these kids go, but that he’ll eventually have a second family.

by Anonymousreply 100October 20, 2021 4:06 AM

I love DL snark but many of you are unfunny, hateful cum dumps.

by Anonymousreply 101October 20, 2021 4:31 AM

If the kids are wearing her dresses, Shiloh is probably wearing AJ’s shoes.

by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Why are they all on the red carpet with her? They get enough attention as it is, and now everyone's fixated on Shiloh. Can't be easy for a 15-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2021 5:08 AM

Poor Brad…Charlie Sheen, Alec Baldwin and even Jon Gosselin have relationship with their kids. Charlie’s daughter is living with him so is Jon’s 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2021 5:14 AM

I'm sure a lot of the reason to have them all there is to rub Brad's face in it

by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2021 5:16 AM

Ok, #2 and #5 step forward, please.

Your parts are being recast - please exit to the left and Miss Jolie's assistant will collect her belongings from you.

We will contact your management with the usual message, "We have no further interest in your client."

by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2021 5:42 AM

Miss Jolie is as consumed with her battle to destroy Brad Pitt

as she is by her various other addictions and emotional disorders

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2021 5:45 AM

Angie tries so hard...

but those shoulders are just so...2007

by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2021 5:53 AM

I don't necessarily think Brad has "lost" the kids - not all of them anyway. There are 6 of them, statistically surely 1 or 2 of them, at least, will be bright and independent enough to see Mommy for what she is soon enough. Doesn't sound like Brad was father of the year when they were still together but if he's given a chance to rebuild his relationship with any of his kids he'll probably take it. He did handle himself better than Angie during the divorce (and continues to do so, never once taking them on a pap stroll etc.) and children of ugly divorces often realize, in adulthood, that nothing was as cut and dried as the custodial parent made it seem.

I think he'll never have a relationship with Maddox, though, who shows every sign of having been emotionally manipulated into the husband/protector role by AJ. It's such an ugly thing to take advantage of a young boy's natural instinct to protect - and see the best in - his mother. A lot of kids used this way are fucked up for life. His mommy issues are going to rival harry Windsor's.

[quote]I love DL snark but many of you are unfunny, hateful cum dumps.

Ah, the cri de coeur of the snarker who finds his own favorite snarked upon! You don't have to be here, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 109October 20, 2021 6:14 AM

LOL, so much conjecture and projection in this thread. I doubt most of what you all are saying and attributing to AJ and the kids is actually true.

by Anonymousreply 110October 20, 2021 6:15 AM

[quote]I doubt most of what you all are saying and attributing to AJ and the kids is actually true.

Maybe it isn't, R110. Maybe Angelina is a wonderful mother and all those kids will make it to adulthood confident, well-adjusted and ready to build fulfilling lives for themselves.

In the meantime, if you don't like gossip, you should stop reading it.

by Anonymousreply 111October 20, 2021 6:25 AM

Shiloh is stunning. She's tall, thin, great bones, big, bright eyes.

by Anonymousreply 112October 20, 2021 6:41 AM

[quote]Shiloh is stunning. She's tall, thin, great bones, big, bright eyes.

That's ridiculous...she hasn't even been to the surgeon yet.

Besides, she's just an extra...

by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2021 6:43 AM

AJ had some great raw materials (face) to start with. She did get a fair amount of plastic surgery to her face.

The huge, hard-looking bolt-on tits are outdated and unnecessary. At least she hasn't had her ass done like Madonna.

I did like the Oscars (metallic gold) dress on both AJ and Zahara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2021 6:50 AM

Wearing a dressh? Yesh, shtop the presshesh! Absholutely!

Now, I could've shold her my collection'sh boyfriend jacket...

by Anonymousreply 115October 20, 2021 7:11 AM

Oh Lizsha, you're preschuss...

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2021 7:21 AM

Both Salma’s and Madonna’s daughters like Sylvester Stallone.

by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2021 7:22 AM

Look like Stallone.

by Anonymousreply 118October 20, 2021 7:23 AM

[quote]Wearing a dressh? Yesh, shtop the presshesh! Absholutely! Now, I could've shold her my collection'sh boyfriend jacket..

Who says you Hollywood isn't a place to raise kids?

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2021 7:23 AM

I was MOLESTED!

by Anonymousreply 120October 20, 2021 7:23 AM

[quote]Both Salma’s and Madonna’s daughters like Sylvester Stallone.

That's weird...we all go to the same surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 121October 20, 2021 7:25 AM

Here is Angelina before the plastic surgery probably the same age or a year older than Shiloh here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2021 7:30 AM

Zahara looks like my 80 year old neighbour.

by Anonymousreply 123October 20, 2021 7:36 AM

The adopted kid is really fug but the others are fine, They're just growing into themselves. All the architecture is there and it will all come together in time. If Salma's daughter can do a 180 like she has then there's hope for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2021 7:39 AM

R97. The dress was lovely - it was Angelina's decision to have large D implants, and on an anorexic frame, it appeared quite strange. The black daughter does not appear to have an eating disorder like her mom, and the dress looks great on her.

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2021 7:45 AM

The original Angelina in R144’s footage looks like a (very bad) trashy Russian cleaning lady who is going to try to fuck your husband and then kill you.

by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2021 7:46 AM

Salma's daughter has had facial tweeking, it is subtle but yes that ugly duckling is getting some help. As is fitting, as her mother had multiple nose jobs, cheek implants and those huge breast implants. I wonder if the daughter will go for her mother's large D implants or perhaps settle for small Cs which would look more natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 20, 2021 7:50 AM

[quote]The original Angelina in [R144]’s footage looks like a (very bad) trashy Russian cleaning lady who is going to try to fuck your husband and then kill you.

And drink all your Vodka and steal your shoes....

by Anonymousreply 128October 20, 2021 7:51 AM

R114^

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2021 7:53 AM

Maybe Pax is working? Although, sadly, his Hollywood career has not quite taken off since his small (audio only) part in the remake of the Karate Kid. Perhaps he needs to be shipped off to that school in S Korea. I wonder what Jolie will do with Zahara. Will she get to go to a normal US university? Or have to accommodate her strange mother's whims?

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2021 7:59 AM

Salma has had TWO breast enlargement surgeries. She started really small with an A cup and increased it to I guess a B. Then right before she started filming Frida, in which she planned to show off her naked bazooms, she supersized them to I have no idea what cup that is. But it's down alphabet.

Her beau, Edward Norton, paid for one of her enlargements.

by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2021 6:45 PM

Gorgeous kids though I admittedly have a hard time figuring out their genders.

by Anonymousreply 132October 20, 2021 6:59 PM

Jolie definitely had work done on both her nose and chin, at least. You don't magically grow tips in adulthood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]As for Brad, I do think he’s lost as far as these kids go, but that he’ll eventually have a second family.

Rub it in, why dontcha!

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2021 7:48 PM

I'm an dumbstruck at the breadth of Angelina's transformation. I've always liked the wacky bitch. I liked her fat Czech face in Hackers, and it's clear that she's gotten the BH works by now, at 45, but I had no idea she had so much fine tuning for so many years. I actually feel dumb for not realizing how fake her face is.

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2021 10:01 PM

LOTS of work done...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 21, 2021 1:27 AM

Yes, she had a peasant face with a potato nose. Also, she never had naturally large breasts and got implants early on.

by Anonymousreply 137October 21, 2021 4:33 AM

She was hot shit during the tomb raider years, str8 men listed after her hard. She got work done to look more elf like, pointy nose, pointy chin, eyebrow lift etc. She was beautiful but now looks freaky.

by Anonymousreply 138October 21, 2021 4:47 AM

Poor kids . Their mom is a category 5 borderline

by Anonymousreply 139October 21, 2021 5:04 AM

She was pretty/beautiful to start but somewhere along the way she became otherworldly gorgeous. I have heard that she photographs better than she looks in person now and that she looks odd irl.

by Anonymousreply 140October 21, 2021 12:18 PM

I’ve never liked her looks. I don’t deny that she is beautiful but she has never appealed to me.

by Anonymousreply 141October 21, 2021 2:15 PM

Something not real about her

by Anonymousreply 142October 21, 2021 2:33 PM

Which one is the pre-transition tranny?

by Anonymousreply 143October 21, 2021 2:38 PM

I don't think Vivienne looks like Brad's mother but I don't remember what she used to look like in the 1990s, which is when I saw her in person. (My dad's family lives in Springfield and I grew up there.) I'm pretty sure Mrs. Pitt has had some work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 21, 2021 2:46 PM

I think the kids were trotted out and draped with hand-me-downs to promote recycling. as someone said way upthread. There's always a 'cause' ever since Angie rebranded herself as the Earth Mother Goddess of Us All. Whoever styled her in that unflattering babyshit brown color needs to be taken out back and shot.

by Anonymousreply 145October 21, 2021 3:54 PM

That montage of young Brad and Angie with Shiloh makes it clear that Shiloh is Brad with Angie's lips. Her eyes, nose, and facial shape are all her father's.

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2021 4:05 PM

She's got Brad's face with Angie's original eyebags and lips. I think Shiloh looks beautiful already.

by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2021 4:18 PM

Brad was the real natural beauty. And now he's succumbed to the dreaded knife and is sliding into Mickey Rourke territory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2021 4:28 PM

R73, She does if you look at younger Angelina pictures. Obviously not in her current form.

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2021 5:54 PM

R148, Brad was seen hanging out with Bradly Cooper recently who is his AA buddy/sponsor so he must be struggling with these bad luck he has been having this yr.

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2021 11:31 PM

I wonder how the adopted kids feel, especially Zahara. All the attention goes right to the bio kids, especially Shiloh. But she always seems the most confident and into these events and being the daughter of famous people. Actually the adopted kids seem more enamored of the Hollywood lifestyle than the bios. Like they belong there. The older boys definitely seem arrogant and entitled.

I don’t believe that story at all, R148.

by Anonymousreply 151October 22, 2021 2:54 AM

I predict Shiloh will write a scathing tell-all and change her last name to Voight. Zahara will stick by Angie.

by Anonymousreply 152October 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Did you watch that Tiktok posted earlier, R151? Zahara is utterly ignored despite being next to Shiloh in many of the shots., often holding her hand. I'd feel pretty weird about that if I was either girl.

by Anonymousreply 153October 22, 2021 3:35 AM

R151,I don’t think the kids are aware of the outside world that much since they live in a bubble. Angelina treats her adopted kids much better than her bios . Zahara always wore these beautiful gowns and jewelry on the red carpet while the other girls wore ill fitted rags. Pax was always seen with Angie shopping expensive brands of shoes and clothes while her bios wore hand-me downs. She let Maddox do whatever he wants, there was even a report that he would play games all day and night inside the hotel room while they were on vacation but the other kids was forced to go out with Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 154October 22, 2021 4:17 AM

[quote]She was pretty/beautiful to start but somewhere along the way she became otherworldly gorgeous

Somewhere along the way to the plastic surgeon's office.

But I agree that, around the Mr. and Mrs. Smith time, actually a couple years earlier, she became a real beauty. That surgeon is a good one. He did exactly what was needed to turn a pretty but odd looking girl into a world class beauty. He didn't go overboard with it and it looked natural. He gave her the needed symmetry to achieve true beauty.

She should have stopped with the procedures there.

by Anonymousreply 155October 22, 2021 5:15 AM

[quote]Angelina treats her adopted kids much better than her bios .

Huh, to each her own, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 156October 22, 2021 11:55 AM

Vivienne has morphed into Elizabeth Moss. I think Knox is darling. Shiloh needs a makeover.

by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2021 12:06 PM

Angelina would never allow a make over on Shiloh. She is the only one who can outshine her.

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2021 12:12 PM

With $$$ she could do something for her children's receding hairlines

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2021 1:49 PM

Angelina Jolie looks fucking weird in some of those shots with fans.

Shiloh looks like Jon Voight and Angie, Knox looks like Brad and Vivienne looks unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2021 3:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2021 3:39 PM

What a bunch of BS at R161. A two year old understanding gender...and choosing designer boys outfits...before developing any ability to think abstractly...

by Anonymousreply 162October 22, 2021 4:22 PM

Yes, Shiloh's greatest resemblance is to her grandfather Jon Voight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 22, 2021 5:04 PM

These kids are the poster child for buck teeth before veneers. Get on it, Angie!

by Anonymousreply 164October 22, 2021 5:09 PM

I think Shiloh mostly looks like Brad at this point. Wonder what relationship there is with him at this point? Hope she and the other kids go off to college and have quasi normal lives at some point.

by Anonymousreply 165October 22, 2021 7:35 PM

At least some of the kids will mend fences with Brad as they get older and see the world in less black-and-white terms. Also, they'll begin to see how controlling their mother is.

Not Maddox, though. He's mommy's ride-or-die kid.

by Anonymousreply 166October 22, 2021 8:24 PM

They have no relationship and think less of him after it was decided from the courts to tossed the judge out who ruled 50/50, in their minds their mother was right all along and it confirms for them that Brad tried to cheat the “ law” because his lawyer worked with the judge previously and so all stuff the private judge decided for years for them was just special privilege from Brad.

by Anonymousreply 167October 22, 2021 8:24 PM

The kids are still all very young. How they feel now is not necessarily any indication of how they'll feel in 10 or 15 years.

But Maddox is basically Angie's Ronan. He'll never speak to Brad again, and Brad is probably well shut of the little asshole.

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2021 8:29 PM

uhh everyone in here is judging middle schoolers and it's sad. Like judge Angelina for everything under the sun, but not the kids. They've had it hard enough, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2021 8:38 PM

If Angie didn't want her kids judged, she shouldn't have used them as publicity props since the day she got them.

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Maddox will ensure that his mommy is his and his only and will never allow another man to displace him.

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2021 9:43 PM

R169 I think you're missing the entire point of DL

by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote] it confirms for them that Brad tried to cheat the “ law” because his lawyer worked with the judge previously

Both sides worked with the judge before - Brad's lawyers and Angelina's lawyers. Lawyers and judges often are on cases multiple times - even privately paid judges.

The complaint was that there were 2 cases that got re-opened (perhaps a motion to reconsider a holiday schedule or split a sale of stock) and so the presiding judge always continues on any future issues in family court. The disclosure of the re-openings of the cases got delayed. The re-opened cases were minor things - one only taking 2 hours of the judge's time - so it was a technical matter. All parties who use private judges know that any case can be re-opened and that same judge will work on the case again. So any re-opening of a case would be expected in normal family cases.

Most legal experts were shocked that the judge was disqualified over this. This kind of technicality would never get a regular judge disqualified. Perhaps the real issue was that 2 of the 3 appellate judges have been vocal opponents of the existence of privately paid judges in the system and one has publicly advocated against them.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2021 10:15 PM

No AJ fan, but I always thought she paid more attention to the adopted kids because she knew everyone would focus on the bio kids.

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2021 11:14 PM

R173, well it’s done and there is nothing Brad can do about it, they are teenagers and don’t want anything to do with him. It’s better to just let go and start a new family and maybe one day they will have closure when they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2021 2:15 AM

To be frank, R175, we have no idea what their relationship is with their father at this point.

by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2021 2:31 AM

It’s weird that Shiloh has always been the main media focus. The twins don’t get scrutinized as much. I am waiting for the day when the boy gets older. If he is good looking I’m sure SM will go crazy.

by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2021 2:53 AM

Wow! I had no idea Angelina had so much work done on her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2021 3:08 AM

Wait the Zahara,Viv and Knox are actually going to school or are they going to a sleepover?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2021 3:14 AM

Shiloh has old lady hands!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2021 3:49 AM

R179 Bard was successful in getting his wish that the younger kids go to a school. I don't know if it was a court order or if Angelina finally agreed to it. I'm not sure if Shiloh still is home-schooled or if she now attends a school, too.

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2021 3:54 AM

R181, how when they tossed the private judge who made all the decisions. didn’t they have to start all over again? I’m kinda surprised Angelina hasn’t moved to England yet since she won.

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2021 4:05 AM

Angie didn't "win" - in fact she was told 5 years ago that she could not remove her children from California. She expressed bitterness and anger at this in interviews, as she had hoped to move to London and with the help of her gay Tory boyfriend Hague become a Tory MP.

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2021 4:11 AM

typo: Brad not Bard

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2021 4:35 AM

R183, how did she not win the judge was tossed out Brad didn’t get 50/50 they have start all over again?

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2021 4:40 AM

r180 I think that's Angie's hand.

by Anonymousreply 186October 24, 2021 3:32 AM

R173, what ‘s next for Brad or does he not get a chance?

by Anonymousreply 187October 24, 2021 3:52 AM

[quote]Are any of them non-binary, trans, or queer?

Knox is my bet

by Anonymousreply 188October 24, 2021 5:27 AM

Shiloh looks much better here, except for the sneakers. The other girl... tragic. Whoever styling her is making her look like a 50 yr cabaret singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 24, 2021 7:27 PM

Yes, shiloh does look much better, her cloths and her makeup.

by Anonymousreply 190October 24, 2021 7:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 24, 2021 7:55 PM

Shiloh's knees are tragic

by Anonymousreply 192October 24, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote] The other girl... tragic. Whoever styling her is making her look like a 50 yr cabaret singer.

I had to do a double take. That cannot be an 18 year old girl. Damn.

Skeletor looks pointy and dry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 24, 2021 10:23 PM

The contrast between that poor bony shoulder and those big fake tits is horrific.

by Anonymousreply 194October 24, 2021 10:37 PM

R193- she’s not 18, she’s 16.

Maddox just seems very weird.

by Anonymousreply 195October 24, 2021 11:15 PM

She is wearing 6 inches heels and only a bit taller than Shiloh without it.

by Anonymousreply 196October 24, 2021 11:32 PM

She's been using her kids for PR since the beginning, but the way she's using them like a physical PR barrier in the last few years is really disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 197October 24, 2021 11:37 PM

I guess Shiloh decided she’s a girl after all? Skeletor must be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2021 1:01 AM

Poor Zahara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2021 1:07 AM

Yup, R198. It's happening. Right now, right in front of our eyes and ever since last week's red carpet appearance and subsequent tiktoks etc.: the collective cultural attention is shifting from mother to daughter. She (Shiloh) looks even more beautiful in yesterday's images: young, soft, genetically blessed. Her mother looks painfully thin, sharp, filled and tweaked and plumped into alien smoothness. I imagine that behind closed doors, she won't be happy (I dislike Angeline Jolie but it must be very difficult even for non-personality-disordered beauties to lose their looks).

How telling that Shiloh is 15 (14-16 is almost always the age that daughters begin to assert themselves) and this is the first time we've seen her in obvious make-up, looking like a gorgeous young woman.

by Anonymousreply 200October 25, 2021 1:08 AM

Zahara is far from ugly, but her look (juicy, compact, rounded, dark hair and skin) is a billion miles away from Shiloh's tall, willowy blonde perfection. Gen Z and their reaction to these two young ladies already proving that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

by Anonymousreply 201October 25, 2021 1:11 AM

R201, what are they saying, the youngish?

by Anonymousreply 202October 25, 2021 1:17 AM

They love her, R202. Worshipful tiktoks (one posted earlier in this thread) and gushing social media posts galore. Notably none of the same for poor Zahara - that girl is going to need rock solid self-esteem to emotionally survive this next period of her life.

by Anonymousreply 203October 25, 2021 1:21 AM

So Brad was in Paris all this time while the kids were all in LA. This confirmed that they don’t see their dad much after the court ruled in Angelina’s favor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 25, 2021 1:23 AM

R200, she looks even prettier in motion, but why do I have a feeling she doesn’t like Angelina that much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 25, 2021 1:30 AM

[quote] [R183], how did she not win the judge was tossed out Brad didn’t get 50/50 they have start all over again?

No they don't start all ove again. Whoever the new judge is will have a mountain of reports about the kids, about Jolie's parental alienation, her violations of past custody orders, evidence from experts on both parents suitability to coparent, and evidence from the hearings and the trial. None of that just disappears. She better hope a new judge is not tougher on her than the last one was.

by Anonymousreply 206October 25, 2021 1:40 AM

Shiloh is going to bloom in the next couple of years and make AJ look like the decrepit old hag she is walking next to her.

by Anonymousreply 207October 25, 2021 1:42 AM

R201, well, the ladies on lipstick alley thinks Zahara is beautiful and finds Shiloh to be cute.

by Anonymousreply 208October 25, 2021 1:45 AM

R207, gee I wonder why? LOL

by Anonymousreply 209October 25, 2021 1:47 AM

I'm glad, R208. Like I said, Zahara's look is different in almost every way (and she doesn't have biological parents who were known, in their prime, for being among the best looking people on the whole planet) and I hope she does have the self-esteem to get through what is going to be an absolute frenzy over his little sister. She isn't ugly. She's young and pretty and has a great curvy (not fat) figure. But she's genetically a normal person whereas Shiloh is not.

by Anonymousreply 210October 25, 2021 2:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 25, 2021 2:19 AM

Wow, R211. I had no idea her bio mother had been tracked down and interviewed. That's an incredibly sad read. And yes, Zahara does look very much like her.

by Anonymousreply 212October 25, 2021 2:26 AM

Angie’s arms are horrific. It would be one thing if they had always looked like that, but younger pics prove otherwise. She’s moving into that youtuber Eugenia’s territory.

by Anonymousreply 213October 25, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote]Shiloh is going to bloom in the next couple of years and make AJ look like the decrepit old hag she is walking next to her.

My prediction exactly!

by Anonymousreply 214October 25, 2021 2:55 AM

Her tits are terrible, too. In clothing they look exactly like Barbie's tits look - a solid, anti-gravity shelf. Barbie had relatively more flesh on her than AJ does, tho.

by Anonymousreply 215October 25, 2021 2:55 AM

Maybe there is hope for Brad and the bio kids. Angelina seems closer to the adopted the ones. You see it more in video than stills.

by Anonymousreply 216October 25, 2021 3:20 AM

R216 , yea in the video Shiloh seems to be completely over Angelina pointing and trying to control her.

by Anonymousreply 217October 25, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote] Shiloh is going to bloom in the next couple of years and make AJ look like the decrepit old hag she is walking next to her.

True. Looks-wise, Angie is approaching Norma Desmond territory. But as someone upthread said, it must be hurtful to be incredibly beautiful and worshipped for this beauty and then lose your looks as you age. Angie is desperately trying to hold on to her beauty as her former tomboy daughter blooms in front of her. It will drive her insane.

She won't have the same problem with Zahara and Vivienne (for obvious reasons).

by Anonymousreply 218October 25, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote]an absolute frenzy over his little sister.

This should obviously have been HER little sister. Typo, not an attempt to be nasty.

by Anonymousreply 219October 25, 2021 4:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 25, 2021 4:34 AM

Okay, she's pretty in photos, but gorgeous in movement. Shiloh definitely got the star-quality gene. She just pops.

And I find it hilarious that she's a total swan in sneakers, it's got to be driving the trans activist crowds nuts--the ones who insisted that she be called "John" and changed her name so that "John" came up on Google search.

That story about Zahara's biomom is so terrible. Hope some sort of relationship is possible some day . . .

by Anonymousreply 221October 25, 2021 6:07 AM

That is absolutely a wig.

Jeez, she's as pointy as Yzma in "Emperor's New Groove."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 25, 2021 6:17 AM

Shiloh’s sister Vivienne obviously looks like Brad the most but in a different and smaller face shape which makes her features appear sharper, she is still uniquely pretty and reminds me of a young Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 223October 25, 2021 6:25 AM

“Uniquely pretty“? She’s not. She’s a plain girl with a terrible profile. There’s nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 224October 25, 2021 6:34 AM

Shiloh's the one who looks the most like Brad to me, the eyes, the general face shape

Not sure who Vivienne looks more like. I expect her to grow into her looks, same with Knox.

by Anonymousreply 225October 25, 2021 6:35 AM

[quote]Not sure who Vivienne looks more like.

Johnny Lee Miller

by Anonymousreply 226October 25, 2021 7:27 AM

The gals in Lipstick Alley believe that Angelina favors Zahara and have a tight bond than Shiloh with the way she hold their hands differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 25, 2021 7:33 AM

[quote]So Brad was in Paris all this time while the kids were all in LA. This confirmed that they don’t see their dad much after the court ruled in Angelina’s favor.

R204. There was no ruling in Jolie's favor. In fact, the key issue - Jolie's inability to remove the minor children from Los Angeles - remains unchanged. This is what has caused Jolie much consternation. She wanted to relocate with the children to London and she was legally prevented from doing this. Her boyfriend Willy Hague has moved on as well.

by Anonymousreply 228October 25, 2021 8:55 AM

R226, I google “young Johnny Lee Miller” and his eye shape and nose are very similar. Vivienne is the only one in her family that has green/hazel eyes while Brad ,Angelina and the other bios has blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 229October 25, 2021 10:05 AM

Wow! I wonder if Brad took a DNA test because I think JLM is the twins father. He looks just like Vivienne!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 25, 2021 10:08 AM

IVF twins always have a strange sort of genetic deletion where the least attractive genes win out.

by Anonymousreply 231October 25, 2021 11:13 AM

Angelina needs to have that giant chin and jaw implant removed and replaced with something that looks a lot more normal.

by Anonymousreply 232October 25, 2021 11:22 AM

r230 I thought he was so how when I saw Trainspotting in my youth.

by Anonymousreply 233October 25, 2021 11:38 AM

I have never sensed any closeness between Angelina and Knox.

by Anonymousreply 234October 25, 2021 12:20 PM

You can see the difference between Pax who actually attended a private high school and Maddox who was home school most of his life. Pax is confident and a social butterfly who is in college(?)or out with his friends and there is Maddox at 20 still with his mom.

by Anonymousreply 235October 25, 2021 1:42 PM

So are the kids in school or not then?

by Anonymousreply 236October 25, 2021 7:49 PM

I wonder which kids will be party animals.

by Anonymousreply 237October 25, 2021 8:27 PM

Shiloh’s mom a skeletal beauty in silver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 25, 2021 9:01 PM

A lot of Angie's witchiness would be solved with a 20-pound weight gain and a good haircut. She'll never do either of those things, though.

The moving footage definitely proves that Shiloh is the baby star in that brood. She'll have a huge career if she wants one: She's got the looks, the charisma, and the pedigree.

My guess is she'll move in with Brad before she reaches adulthood, as Angie goes full Joan Crawford in jealousy over her blooming daughter.

by Anonymousreply 239October 25, 2021 9:22 PM

How is she so out of touch that thinks she slays being that anorexic? It's not 2002 anymore Angie, eat a fucking juicy burger and shake.

by Anonymousreply 240October 25, 2021 9:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 25, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote]The gals in Lipstick Alley believe that Angelina favors Zahara and have a tight bond than Shiloh with the way she hold their hands differently.

I'm not a Lipstick Alley gal, or a gal fwiw, but I did notice Vampira holding Zahara's hand tight, and not having the same grip on Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 242October 25, 2021 10:18 PM

Angie would be smart to gain some weight, lay off the plastic surgery, and get a short, sleek haircut. Lean into her age instead of desperately fighting it. Otherwise, she'll be Madonna in another 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 243October 25, 2021 10:34 PM

Pax was over 3 when he was adopted. So the bond might not be as tight and he may not have internalized her alienation as much or in the same way the other kids did. Both Maddox and Zahara were babies when they were adopted.

It's like she's culling them to groom them one by one. I really think she has no clue how raise children in a healthy way. I suspect she has inflicted more psychological damage on them than anything else they have experienced. She could have had a smooth divorce and custody arrangement with as little psychological damage on the kids as possible but she chose not to. That is all on her.

And she truly is in Norma Desmond territory. She needs to look at her godmother, Jackie Bissett, and learn how to age gracefully and beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 244October 25, 2021 10:35 PM

I bet she ends up estranged from all of the biokids and Pax when they become adults.

by Anonymousreply 245October 25, 2021 10:40 PM

Pax is Angelina’s kid Bodyguard he is always protective of her when they walked out in public, he opened doors and hold her bags when they are papped while Maddox doesn’t do any of that which is weird because he’s the oldest.

by Anonymousreply 246October 25, 2021 11:03 PM

R246, and where did he learn that from? His father. Brad treated Angelina like a queen.

by Anonymousreply 247October 25, 2021 11:08 PM

DM has a video of the red carpet (linked a few posts up), Angie, Shiloh and Zahara walking hand in hand. A nice long shot, you can see the body language. I'm sure the filming continued on for ages but the precise moment Shiloh and Zahara leave to let AJ have photos taken alone is the precise moment DM ends the vid.

Your destiny, Angelina. Welcome to it. As others have already pointed out, she's showing no signs of being able to age gracefully. Beauties often have difficulty accepting aging but the sexpot variant (which AJ was) have the worst of it. They don't just lose their beauty they lose their sexiness, which in AJ's case is all she ever had.

by Anonymousreply 248October 26, 2021 1:44 AM

Shiloh could immediately start an empire to rival Kylie Jenner's if she wanted.

I hope that she survives mom's shenanigans, has a good relationship with the Pitt side of the family, does lots of sports (she looks healthy and sporty), and goes off to study something interesting at university and spends her adult life outside the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 249October 26, 2021 5:48 AM

R249 there is actually several vids of her dancing in a studio but it’s sad because none of the other dancers are her age and they seem to be millennials .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 26, 2021 6:17 AM

Well, dancing is not her calling I can see.

I know, I know it’s an activity for fun.

by Anonymousreply 251October 26, 2021 3:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 26, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] Hmmm so she’s in london like she always wanted, with no say on Brad since he lost.

Brad has to give permission for them to leave the state of California. Don't know where you got that he has no say. He's given permission for them to travel overseas before a number of times. In fact, when a parent who shares custody goes overseas she has to provide details to the country's embassy/consulate lots of contact details such as phone numbers, places the child will be and when, etc. That is for every country she visits with them before she gets there and as per California rules before she leaves the US.

There is little chance that a new judge will rule any differently than the old judge - 50/50 parenting time. He already has 50/50 legal custody. She has zero reason to be fighting 50/50. She did all this for no reason but to exert control and probably for some perverse reason make Brad suffer.

by Anonymousreply 253October 26, 2021 11:25 PM

r252 Vivienne wearing the quintessential genZ uniform.

by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2021 11:34 PM

R253, how come Angelina doesn’t allow Brad to take the kids to visit his parents? It’s not fair that she can travel the world with the kids but not outside of California with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2021 11:57 PM

R255, I agree but sometimes you have to pick your battles. Brad waited too long trying to be the nice guy believing her BS before taking her ass to court. By then I imagine a lot of psychological damage had been done and she had been able to break that bond between father and child to some extent. Alienators make the children believe they are "needed" by the alienator and that the other parent is abusing them emotionally.

I will never look at her the same again. She is really a bad person.

by Anonymousreply 256October 27, 2021 12:49 AM

R250 She deffo is a white girl with no rhythm, but She's doing it for fun and it sucks that she can't be a normal kid without some weirdo recording you for everything.

by Anonymousreply 257October 27, 2021 2:27 AM

I think AJ has some light prosthetics right below her waist (to give her more hips). She might even have light prosthetics on her butt. She's really, really skinny.

by Anonymousreply 258October 27, 2021 2:32 AM

Christ the body language (and facial expressions) on Vivienne in those DM photos. She looks like she's cowering. Dressed exactly the way Shiloh used to dress, too.

by Anonymousreply 259October 27, 2021 2:33 AM

Did Maddox dropped out or is he still doing online classes? I still can’t believe a 20 year man is still tagging along with his mother unless he is working with her.

by Anonymousreply 260October 27, 2021 2:48 AM

I forgot the vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 27, 2021 2:50 AM

Vivienne's body language is the same in that video. She always looks like she's shrinking away from something/someone.

by Anonymousreply 262October 27, 2021 2:53 AM

Vivienne looks like one of Cinderella's stepsisters.

by Anonymousreply 263October 27, 2021 4:20 AM

I hope Vivienne grows up to look like krysten ritter as they both have ostrich like features.

by Anonymousreply 264October 27, 2021 5:01 AM

Vivienne looks terrified in those photos. Really distressed. It's terrible to see. Her mother does this to her. There is no reason The Angelina Jolie needs to make "an impromptu visit" to the bloody Oxford Street H&M, one of the busiest shopping streets in the world. Give me a break. AJ did this to get papped and poor Vivienne suffers. Again.

by Anonymousreply 265October 27, 2021 8:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 27, 2021 7:38 PM

Oh here comes the publicity wave to drum up public support for herself.

by Anonymousreply 267October 27, 2021 7:48 PM

There are new pics of of them at the London premiere and this time Zahara looks way better than Shiloh. Shiloh is wearing her mom’s dress which doesn’t suit her skin tone or body and her hair is ponytailed too tight.

by Anonymousreply 268October 27, 2021 8:20 PM

Part of being a good parent is not dragging out a custody fight. Making kids pick sides is bad for them. I had a friend who had a truly terrible divorce--the guy was just awful and rich. Thing dragged on for years and she still didn't try to alienate the kids from their father. The father, however, tried to. The end result is that he alienated all the kids who couldn't stand how he'd treated their mother. He, in turn, disowned them and that was that.

Aside from Maddox, Brad Pitt seems to have played this carefully--he never denigrates Angelina publicly and he doesn't use the kids for publicity. He's been pretty reasonable from the sounds of it. Jolie's neediness is going wear out at least some of the kids, probably the girls.

by Anonymousreply 269October 27, 2021 8:46 PM

Yes the girls will go back to Dad. The two sullen Asian kids will cling to Angie's side like burrs and they will never allow any other man to displace them. But Brad is a lovable guy and the girls will find their way back to him.

by Anonymousreply 270October 27, 2021 9:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 27, 2021 9:48 PM

Why is Vivienne wearing the same white dress? I feel sorry for the poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 272October 27, 2021 10:05 PM

Zahara looks beautiful in yellow in r271. It's odd that AJ pose every single event with the kids. For those saying kids are out of limits of DL bitchery, I blame the mother for exposing them, not the nasty bitches from DL.

by Anonymousreply 273October 27, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote] I think AJ has some light prosthetics right below her waist (to give her more hips). She might even have light prosthetics on her butt. She's really, really skinny.

The gowns come with built-in, “chicken cutlet” style padding for the areas that need added curves.

by Anonymousreply 274October 27, 2021 10:27 PM

Sahara is actually good looking. She’s also small, curvy, and very different looking to the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 275October 27, 2021 10:28 PM

You never see the kids with Brad. He doesn't use them that way.

And Zahara looks way better with her braids and bright yellow dress. Allow the girl to embrace her heritage. Drab colors are not African.

Shiloh continues to glow--a genuine natural beauty. That's going to be hard on Angelina, but Shiloh has the It factor, she always has.

by Anonymousreply 276October 27, 2021 10:34 PM

[quote]Sahara is actually good looking.

She's HOT! (literally)

by Anonymousreply 277October 27, 2021 10:36 PM

R276, I think Brad should let them go to him once they are grown and figures it out on their on. It might takes years because it looks like they worshipped the grounds their mother walk on even her 20 year son still tagged along when he should have his own life.

by Anonymousreply 278October 27, 2021 11:34 PM

Angelina and Salma both look horrible!

I think it's quite perverse that the girls have been wearing Angelina's old dresses (Zahara's yellow dress is probably the only exception).

by Anonymousreply 279October 27, 2021 11:52 PM

Yup his appeal just got rejected, it’s over for Brad it’s really time to let go, be at peace brad let it go the kids don’t want you and probably never will. He needs to start a new family.

by Anonymousreply 280October 28, 2021 12:44 AM

R253, it’s over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 28, 2021 12:48 AM

[quote] I think it's quite perverse that the girls have been wearing Angelina's old dresses

Maybe so but her statement that wearing her old clothes is sustainable is a good reason enough for me. The dresses are worth thousands of dollars and are wasting time hanging in the closet. However, maybe not give them a dress that the media recognizes. Some of those styles look too old for the girls, especially the dresses Zahara has been wearing. Angelina could have had a seamstress to adjust the style for a younger look.

by Anonymousreply 282October 28, 2021 12:48 AM

R282 A mentally healthier way for each girl to make a sustainability statement would be to let the child select a dress that's either rented, bought at a thrift store, sewn from recycled fabric, or lent by a designer who upcycles clothing or uses sustainable fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 283October 28, 2021 1:04 AM

I think Pitt has some visitation rights no matter what. "Full time custody" doesn't mean he has no access to the kids. The big reason she's fighting joint custody so hard is financial. He's paying big time--if custody is split 50-50, he no longer is. He's worth a lot more than she is, since he has had a successful producing run.

The ruling wasn't about custody, but about whether the judge/mediator should be on the case. It says nothing about how a regular judge would rule. Though, by the time it gets to that point, only the three bio kids will still be subject to any decisions.

by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2021 2:52 AM

No new frocks for her traveling ragamuffin orphan circus. They'd just get cinders on them.

by Anonymousreply 285October 28, 2021 3:06 AM

R284, well the public and their kids are not aware of the technicalities, they only know the black/white from their mom and the reports in media basically that the private judge got tossed out because he had work with Brad’s lawyer which gave Brad “special privileges” this ruling will only further divide the kids on Brad and will find him disgusting .

by Anonymousreply 286October 28, 2021 3:15 AM

Brad and she both have 50/50 legal custody. They always have. Before Brad was cleared by both child services and the FBI in late fall 2016, he signed a temporary custody agreement with her (the court had nothing to do it) essentially giving her primary custody with visitation for him until the air cleared.

Once he was cleared he sought to return things to normal with more parenting time. She kept putting him off saying was working toward 50/50. Brad said later he was warned custody trials were terrible for kids & best to work it out. So he kept patiently cooperating & hoping. Stupidly. Same time she quietly got him to give her $8 million to buy that mansion. In reality she seems to have been gaming him. We learned later via court she was continuing to alienate playing games with his visits, canceling them at the last minute, etc.

Finally she wanted to bring the kids to England while she filmed Maleficent 2 for 4 or so months. Brad must have said no because she then filed a request of the court to let her do it without his permission. Brad filed an opposition and requested a hearing. He got his hearing - 7 full days of testimony, evidence and expert testimony on the kids as well as on both parents. Brad was present each day but Angelina just the first day. She left for the UK to start filming. She brought the twins with her.

The judge issued a ruling after the hearing. which spelled out the children were California residents and international kidnapping were in effect. LOL! The ruling also threatened her custody and parenting time if the children's relationship with their father did not improve. He also threatened to give primary custody legally to Brad if things didn't improve.

That order also told her to stop alienating behaviors, inter alia: monitoring the children's communications with their father, not giving him their private numbers, interrupting their time with their father by calling (ordered to limit calls to 1 daily), stop telling them Brad was "unsafe", the court ordered her to tell all the kids that their father was "safe" and other things - she was ordered was to do this TWICE - by phone from the UK by end of day & later when the kids were in UK AND make these statements in the presence of 2 psychologists who had to report back to the judge.

Jolie then began to publicly bad mouth Brad making statements she had done all she could and was powerless to improve the kids' relationship with their dad. She also filed in court later saying she wanted a bifurcated divorce (single status without settling other issues). She also accused Brad of not paying a "substantial" amount for the kids. Brad's attorney replied the next day in court saying it was Brad who had requested that she agree to a bifurcation. But she had requested he wait a week before he filed the paperwork. Then the next day rather than waiting a week SHE filed a motion claiming SHE wanted the bifurcation. But she still didn't file the necessary paperwork.

Brad's attorney also revealed Brad had given her $9.3 million over that time.

The judge's order initiated a "Post Parental Alienation Reunification Plan" designed to up time for alienated parents with psychs witness some of the visits to see how the kids are doing. That is not parental monitoring. The plan rapidly increased time for Brad - requiring them to fly from the UK to LA to spend weeks with Brad. By the fall parent sharing was much closer to 50/50 though still more for he.

There was custody trial set for Dec 1, 2018 but she settled with Brad right before, so that is probably the custody agreement in place. The only orders that are affected by the disqualification are after Aug 7, 2020. Including an order putting the kids in school.

There is a mountain of documents & evidence still "good'. I can see a judge looking at this and saying WTF - over 5 years. 50/50. Period. That's if she doesn't get a judge who hates parental alienators. Yes, I am embarrassed I remember all this but I do.

by Anonymousreply 287October 28, 2021 5:03 AM

No one ever pays attention to Knox. The press effectively ignores him. That probably makes him the luckiest kid.

by Anonymousreply 288October 28, 2021 10:22 AM

Does any other star drag their kids around to red carpets, shopping, etc the way Jolie does? I know some of them bring kids to a one-off red carpet if it's a kids-type movie, but AJ does it all the time. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 289October 28, 2021 10:39 AM

Every red carpet premiere for 6 years Angelina would always start this laugh and the kids would follow it’s so weird and cult like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 28, 2021 10:58 AM

Vivienne looks like Amy Sedaris.

by Anonymousreply 291October 28, 2021 11:00 AM

R268 That’s what happens when you challenge mama.

by Anonymousreply 292October 28, 2021 3:12 PM

By the time this is all settled, the adopted kids will be legal adults. Angie seems most attached to them, so perhaps that's what she's aiming for with all of this. Even the biokids will be old enough that the judge will give them a substantial say in how much time they spend with Brad.

Angie's won the battle, but she'll probably lose the war as the kids get older and realize just what she put them through.

by Anonymousreply 293October 28, 2021 4:20 PM

R293, judges do listen to kids in these cases. Judges are required to listen to them BUT the final decision is always left to the judge. A new California law which Jolie touts as "improved" says the exact same thing to judges: to listen to kids but make the decision yourself. The only difference is now the judge must put on the record its reasoning. Most judges have been doing that all along for all legal decisions. They have learned to cover their asses and to write a record that an appellate court can look to in reviewing that judge's decisions.

These kids have been talking to therapists, child psychologists and other experts (educational etc) since 2016. There exists a wealth of documentation on the kids feel and want. All of that goes to the judge, so he does know what they want. He even knew these kids briefly when he went to France to marry their parents. So I suspect these kids did speak with the judge personally. Jolie never says they did not. She is careful what she omits.

What Jolie is bitching about is that she wants them to testify under oath at a trial - and I assume she wouldn't want that if they weren't all going to say they want to mostly live with her and/or be in someway negative toward their father and praise her. She even claims that some of the kids WANT to testify. Something she should never be disclosing publicly. Now Maddox is free to testify all he wants as he's been an adult for over 2 years. Funny though that Maddox was never on any of Jolie's witness lists submitted before the trial last year - which he would have to have been if he was going to testify. Of course, he'd be subject to a deposition and cross examination by Pitt's lawyers at those depositions. It would also give them a preview of his trial testimony so they could have time to rebut anything false or exaggerated or contradicted by statements he made to others. Brad's witness lists had people who worked with them and family friends - even Jolie's friends. Jolie's did not. So her claim that Maddox wants to testify rings hollow when you look at the facts.

It is never advised that children be asked to testify at a hearing or a trial in a custody battle. There are exceptions, of course. This isn't one of them. The law and the rules of evidence allow for their input completely via all the people they shared their views with and were questioned by throughout the course of this divorce. This is doubly advised against in a case with parental alienation where the children have been subjected to that kind of manipulation and pressure. To ask a child to make statements under oath that may in fact NOT be their true feelings or wishes had it not been for the very real effects of the alienation is almost beyond psychologically cruel.

All I can do is SMDH when I see or hear Jolie. It's like she's gone off the deep end and thinks no one can see through her thinly disguised attacks and shade at Pitt. Certainly the Court has taken notice of this throughout the case and the fact her attorney has made filings that very closely walked the line of misrepresentations to the court. The judge himself - she also sought to destroy - labeled her testimony at trial as "less than credible" and exaggerated on key issues. That comes from a court filing. She cleverly keeps things very vague when she discusses "abuse" and how she felt "smothered" and the children's "trauma" blah blah blah and now she feels freeeeee. As you can see I have no patience with her antics. What she has done is one of the worst things a parent can do to their children and it usually carries with it life long consequences. I still say if anything really bad happened on that plane the whole world would know every detail of it cause she hasn't hesitated to use everything she can to try to destroy Pitt and all he loves in every way she can think of.

Brad may be a lot of good things to a lot of people with a great career & respected film company but as for picking women he is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 294October 28, 2021 5:07 PM

She may win the children, but I think her career is toast. After all of this, I can't imagine all those fraus who thought her the perfect mom wanting to see her in anything, and men don't find her fuckable anymore. The same basic thing happened to Halle Berry after she tried to wrest custody away from Nahla's babydaddy. She must have learned her lesson, because she behaved much better when she split from the father of her son.

by Anonymousreply 295October 28, 2021 6:29 PM

Yep, Halle showed how batshit crazy she was, with sending her kid's hair to be tested for hair dye and all that (she accused Gabriel Aubry of dying the kid's hair to make her more white, which was nonsense as Halle is half white and the kid is 3/4 white).

by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2021 6:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 28, 2021 6:56 PM

The custody case isn't over, it's that Brad appealed the decision to throw out earlier rulings because the judge was disqualified, and the state supreme court threw out that appeal.

[quote]The state Supreme Court’s decision finalizes that ruling. [bold] It means the fight over the couple’s five minor children — which was nearing an end — could just be getting started. [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 28, 2021 7:01 PM

R271 WTF is she wearing?!? Yikes. A circus tent covering a pencil. Is this how she gets attention these days by looking as awful as possible?

The clip of her talking - you could hammer nails with that jaw.

The boy twin is probably the best looking. The girl twin looks special.

She wheels them all out to stick it to Brad.

by Anonymousreply 299October 28, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote] I still say if anything really bad happened on that plane the whole world would know every detail of it

I agree. Love the long, detailed post as well. Angelina Jolie fucking REEKS of borderline personality disorder and I just have to shake my head at people who don't see what she's doing with those children. basically using them as props in her delusions. Brad is a dumbass when it comes to women, and it doesn't sound like he was always the most involved parent but you can bet your ass if there was ANYTHING that was truly worth destroying his relationship with his children (which is what AJ is doing, to the direct detriment of those children) we would have heard about it 1000x already.

by Anonymousreply 300October 28, 2021 8:00 PM

People Magazine cover headline (a quote from AJ):

[quote]What My Kids Have Taught Me About Kindness

More quotes from Angelina just from the past 1-2 day media blast:

[quote]My children have done many, many loving things. My children's kindness has been very healing to me.

[quote]The past few years have been pretty hard. I’ve been focusing on healing our family. It’s slowly coming back, like the ice melting and the blood returning to my body. But I’m not there. I’m not there yet. But I hope to be. I’m planning on it.

About her character Thena, who is blessed with superhuman strength, and her childrens' thoughts on the character: [quote]"They said they liked her because she felt like me..."

On the character's badassness: [quote]"That's not why I love to play Thena," says Jolie. "I'm very interested in the other side of her that is struggling."

[quote]It's not like I'm the head of anything. I'm very honest with my kids. And I'm very human with my kids.

She is fully, 100% playing the martyr here, parentifying her own children, telling them via media how weak and vulnerable she is (yet also how brave), how much she needs them and depends on them. And that last quote, the rejection of her role as the parent, the one who should be doing the looking-after rather than being looked-after.

I know not everyone sees it but damn if you've ever been around dysfunction in families this is textbook. And like all people with personality disorders, Angelina doesn't understand how she gives herself away with statements like these. This stuff really does fuck children up for life - and their mother is doing everything she can to sever the relationship with the one other person they could go to (their dad).

by Anonymousreply 301October 28, 2021 8:25 PM

R301, it’s like they are taking care of her and not the other way around. Is that why Maddox is with her and not at his university?

by Anonymousreply 302October 28, 2021 8:31 PM

Of course, she would start playing the victim as soon as she couldn't play the sexpot anymore. You see a version of this with Madonna and her "EVERYTHING IS AGEISM" schtick whenever people call her out for acting like Mae West.

by Anonymousreply 303October 28, 2021 9:59 PM

(Meanwhile, Gemma Chan is quietly blowing everyone else off the red carpet.)

by Anonymousreply 304October 28, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote]Brad is a dumbass when it comes to women

This is what I keep trying to tell him!

by Anonymousreply 305October 28, 2021 11:41 PM

R298, the orders that are now vacated only go back to Aug 7, 2020. Any orders by the disqualified judge before stay in effect. That includes the order that arose out of a custody agreement between Pitt and Jolie when she balked about going to trial on the eve of a the first scheduled custody trial set for Dec 1, 2018. By that point in time Pitt had been moving toward 50/50 via that judge's orders backed by the experts and psychologists on the case, so I can't imagine he agreed to less or much less. He knew he'd win 50/50 at trial so why settle for less or much less.

As I noted above, another Order that still stands is the order to put the children into regular school that Pitt fought for. He had been seen and photographed by students touring some schools in LA in early 2019.

So it doesn't start all over from scratch. I suspect the new judge will look at all this and say WTF - five fucking years? All he ever wanted was 50/50 and that's what he's getting. Gavel. End of game. And be glad, Missy Movie Star, I don't give him much more but he says he wants to start dating and 50/50 is enough.

by Anonymousreply 306October 28, 2021 11:58 PM

R395, reading those quotes made me gag What doe she have to heal from? Not being Mrs. Brad Pitt any more? Not having access to all his money? She is so full of shit it's hilarious. She's just proving all her past mentally dubious antics are still there inside her. Was it Bras who kept her grounded and stable all those years?

She refuses to say what the hell she's referring to so everyone will think the worst. Well, no one who knows him thinks the worst of Brad. They also know her and they think the worst of her. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 307October 29, 2021 12:05 AM

She’s such a conniving asshole. That martyr-I-need-to-be-protected routine she learned from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 308October 29, 2021 12:17 AM

R306, it doesn’t look like they are in school since they are with their mom promoting their movie around the world.it’s interesting how Pax who was the only one who actually graduated from a in person school was not there.

by Anonymousreply 309October 29, 2021 12:24 AM

I'm sure they have Zoom, off-site options at whatever school they attend. Lots of kids are barely in school right now because of COVID.

Angelina never made it past high school, while Brad dropped out a few credits short of finishing college. So neither are academic superstars, but Brad, at least, has had exposure outside the Hollywood bubble and came from an intact family.

From the interview, it does sound like A uses the kids to take care of her emotionally. They feel protective of her, though, again, I wonder how this is going to go with Shiloh pulling focus? That's going to disrupt any narcissistic supply.. All the kids need to get through school and, hopefully, college.

by Anonymousreply 310October 29, 2021 12:57 AM

I read that Shiloh isn’t as close to her dad and is not on speaking terms and it has something to do with him not allowing her to model.

by Anonymousreply 311October 29, 2021 1:01 AM

What comes through in the recent published interviews from AJ is the focus on herself. She's the victim. She's the one who feels the blood coming back into her veins. She's the one who's "struggling." She's the one the kids see as a strong, feminine superhero.

Nowhere a mention of the fact that this family breakup happened to those kids as well. And that it's literally Angelina's job to do her best to care for them as they go through what must be an incredibly painful time. The situation is sold as brave, suffering Angelina being helped by her attentive, kind children to recover from some unspecific but darkly hinted at trauma. She's telling on herself in People magazine and she's too fucked up to see it.

And she keeps dragging them out for the cameras. Has been for years and no one ever really calls her on it.

by Anonymousreply 312October 29, 2021 1:51 AM

R306, are you sure it’s Aug 2020 ? I read a comment it’s from the 2018 agreement were Brad has way less time and now that that they have no judge, she doesn’t need to follow without any consequence so no wonder she is still in London even after her premiere.

by Anonymousreply 313October 29, 2021 2:04 AM

R313, are you asking about what date the disqualification begins to affect the past Orders? If so, from Aug 7, 2020 to present any Order by Judge Ouderkirk, the disqualified judge is now vacated (i.e., void). The Aug 7, 2020, date is the day Jolie filed her Motion/Statement asking that the judge be disqualified. His orders before that date are still good and can be enforced. Watch Jolie deliberately violate them and dare Pitt to drag her into court to enforce them.

There will be a new judge and if not one already s/he can be appointed asap. Even if there is no presiding judge on the case yet, there is a presiding Chief Judge of Family and that judge can handle any matters or appoint a judge to do so.

As I pointed out above, Judge Ouderkirk had ordered increasing parent time for Brad following the 7 day hearing held in May 2018 and with that order Brad started to get increasingly more and more time over that summer. By the fall 2018 Brad had substantially more time and by the time of the late November 2018 custody agreement Brad was nearer 50/50 because that was the whole goal of the post "Parental Alienation Reunification Process." Jolie clearly wanted to avoid trial so she must have caved and given in and they came to some agreement. It doesn't make sense that Brad would have been the one to cave since he expected to win permanent 50/50 - he had just won with this judge at the hearing only 5 months earlier. So I can't imagine why he would be afraid of trial. It makes sense SHE would have been afraid. So who knows what the agreement actually said but it seems Pitt was okay with it - maybe as a continuation of movement toward 50/50. His lawyer did say it was a temporary agreement.

I hope that helps. Just so you know Jolie's crazy fans tweet all kinds of bullshit - almost none of which is accurate.

by Anonymousreply 314October 29, 2021 2:27 AM

Every time an interview with this woman is published I like her less. Now she wants to be deified for being so “honest” and “brave” for…..what exactly? Going through a divorce? Welcome to the club of billions. Or is it being married to an alcoholic? If Brad was beating the shit out of her or the kids wouldn’t there be some evidence somewhere? Take a cue from Beyoncé and shut up for a while.

by Anonymousreply 315October 29, 2021 12:26 PM

The Poor Angie thing is all she's got left. She's rapidly approaching her last fuckable day, big fake tits or not, and once the kids are grown she can't play Earth Mother either. No sane high-status man will touch her. Soaking Brad for money and weeping in the press are her remaining gambits, and the Brad thing expires as soon as the twins turn 18.

by Anonymousreply 316October 29, 2021 3:41 PM

Poor Knox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 30, 2021 5:24 AM

r317 Are you saying Ms James Haven is the father?

by Anonymousreply 318October 30, 2021 6:09 AM

R317, nah. He looks like Brad.

by Anonymousreply 319October 30, 2021 6:58 AM

Knox is a mix of Brad and Angie. He and Shiloh won the genetic lottery of both parents.. Vivienne may grow into her looks but her shyness may hold her back.

by Anonymousreply 320October 30, 2021 8:34 AM

I don't think Knox looks anything like JH. He defo looks like Brad.

by Anonymousreply 321October 30, 2021 8:40 AM

R320, she really does look like Brad the most but his features doesn’t look good on a female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 30, 2021 8:43 AM

Other than the nose, I don’t think the twin looks like Brad at all. She doesn’t look like either of her parents. She reminds me of a young Rachel Dratch. Shiloh used to look like Brad, but has morphed into Angelina, especially in the mouth area. The boy looks like her brother, James.

by Anonymousreply 323October 30, 2021 2:49 PM

I think Vivienne is very attractive in that pic r322. Truly. She isn’t as pretty pretty as her parents but she’s still got a lovely face.

by Anonymousreply 324October 30, 2021 3:52 PM

Vivienne is still quite young. A lot of people don't grow into their faces until their early 20s. She may end up a distinctive, quirky beauty.

by Anonymousreply 325October 30, 2021 3:54 PM

Angie ought to hook up with Johnny Depp. Can you imagine the black hole of substance abuse and narcissism that would be?

At least Lily-Rose could give Shiloh tips on how to leverage a famous last name and a pretty face into a career of your own.

by Anonymousreply 326October 30, 2021 4:02 PM

Angie ought to see what Cruise is up to. Then Shiloh and Suri could be the bitchy rival stepsisters they were always meant to be.

THERE'S a sitcom idea.

by Anonymousreply 327October 30, 2021 4:03 PM

Can't Elon Musk send AJ up to Mars to be the spokeswoman for life there. She isn't going to get many more movie roles, so this would be a great retirement job.

by Anonymousreply 328October 30, 2021 4:20 PM

Knox looks just like Angelina’s brother esp when he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 30, 2021 6:39 PM

Knox has Brad's bone structure and nose. That will make all the difference as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 330October 30, 2021 6:46 PM

Brad pitt is known for his infamous wide nostrils that Knox doesn't have.

by Anonymousreply 331October 30, 2021 6:53 PM

It’s kind of shocking Brad hasn’t been papp’d even once with any of the kids during the past 5 years. I get that celebs like Jolie and Garner set up the shots, but it’s still surprising there isn’t one random siting of him with any of them. He might not be father of the year, but this painting of him as abusive and a threat to his kids doesn’t wash in my eyes. I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 332October 30, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] how did she not win the judge was tossed out Brad didn’t get 50/50 they have start all over again?

As others have already stated, even if the custody orders were completely vacated (they weren't), they would start over with a new presiding judge who would simply review all of the mountains of existing evidence already compiled over the last 5 years. None of that is thrown out, it's all applicable. A new judge would very quickly be able to make a final decision on the case, and more than likely it would still be 50/50 physical custody to go along with the 50/50 legal custody.

Interesting gossip about Shiloh wanted to model and Brad putting a kibosh on it. That's totally in line with how he's presented his parenting style (old-school, private, keep the kids out of the limelight). And a total foothold for a crafty Angie to grab hold of to further alienate her teen daughter from her father.

And that People article/interview was a piece of work. Always, always the martyr and the victim. Always, without ever explicitly spelling out what happened to make her so. After five long years, never-ending, no healing in sight.

by Anonymousreply 333October 30, 2021 7:50 PM

In 20 years, Shiloh will probably be grateful to her father that he insisted she have a childhood. She can start modeling at 18 and still have plenty of time to make a career if she wants.

by Anonymousreply 334October 30, 2021 8:22 PM

It seems weird that tomboy Shiloh would want to model, but if Brad Pitt's saying not-til-you're-18 all the more power to him. But I think that's always been the narrative--that Angie lets 'em doing anything and Brad was more the disciplinarian.

Vivienne's looks will be fine. She has high cheekbones, good skin. She has the kind of looks that will bloom with make-up and styling in a few years. I expect both twins will be striking.

The only Pitt-side photos I can think of were the ones some cousin took of Shiloh at a family gathering and put on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 335October 30, 2021 8:26 PM

I don’t know where Shiloh modeling came from, but I don’t believe it. She’s still sort of awkward in feminine clothes, I can’t imagine her wanting to model right now. I see her going the musician route. Not sure if she has any talent, but she just strikes me as being more into some sort of arts than modeling.

Brad should allow some shots of him and the kids. Not like they have much privacy at this point. There is a huge disconnect between him and them, so it could only help change the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 336October 30, 2021 8:33 PM

Someone upthread who mentioned that the glittery Oscar dress made Angelina look fat…. That was the point.

by Anonymousreply 337October 30, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] Brad should allow some shots of him and the kids.

I don't think Brad gives a shit about any of that stuff. He doesn't need any of that. He's set for life in every way. He's doing what's best for these kids. They need at least one parent who does that.

In any event, it has always been Brad who knew how to lock it all down. Not one whisper of Angelina's surgeries surfaced - not even gossip - until SHE made it public in the NY Times. He did that. He kept that on the QT which I find amazing.

by Anonymousreply 338October 30, 2021 8:55 PM

Brad is smarter and much better educated than Angelina, so it's not surprising that he handles things better. Everything she's gotten she got through her looks: It's why she's spiraling now that she's aging. She'll go really cuckoo in 5 years once she's over 50 and her kids are all adults. Both of her identity anchors: World's Most Beautiful Woman and Earth Mother to the World will be done.

by Anonymousreply 339October 30, 2021 9:01 PM

Yep, Angelina was a beautiful wild child. I actually don't think she's dumb, but she's so poorly educated that she doesn't have the critical thinking skills to do some of the things she's wanted to do--like direct, write or successfully produce. She's basically trying to replicate some of this with her kids. But there isn't that much room for movie stars, so a lack of skills, education and discipline is going to hurt those kids. Also really stupid to alienate them from the more successful, richer parent.

by Anonymousreply 340October 30, 2021 10:02 PM

Shiloh is the only one of those kids with star quality. The others had better get educations and find work behind the camera OR find careers outside the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 341October 30, 2021 10:06 PM

It’s weird that Brad had always criticized his upbringing and how his parents raised him for yeats but in the end he became that parent.

by Anonymousreply 342October 30, 2021 10:18 PM

Happens to a lot of people, R342. That's why it's important to have a spouse who shares your background and values. Brad didn't have to marry another midwestern girl, but marrying someone from a stable, conventional background might have ensured that even if they divorced, they could share and raise the kids amicably.

by Anonymousreply 343October 30, 2021 10:27 PM

Finally Brad’s PR team hits back!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 30, 2021 10:27 PM

R332,I guess this will answer your question. There are 2 new article’s from Brad’s PR team so they must be pissed off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 30, 2021 10:39 PM

After 5 years, Brad has finally realized that there is no point playing nice with his ex. Any concessions he makes will be taken fierce advantage of and nothing given in return.

He also knows that as an aging sexpot, her power in Hollywood is lessening by the day. She's not well-liked in the industry nor is she a moneymaker. Now is the time to strike.

by Anonymousreply 346October 30, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] Shiloh is the only one of those kids with star quality.

Disagree. People are always looking at Shiloh or Vivienne, maybe because the media try to compare their famous mother's beauty with the girls. Knox is usually always smiling and uninhibited for the cameras but getting little notice which is probably a good thing for his mental health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 30, 2021 11:00 PM

Those articles aren't from Pitt. That's never been his game.

by Anonymousreply 348October 30, 2021 11:00 PM

She may be slightly plain and awkward looking now, but in a few years Vivienne will be hot. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 349October 31, 2021 3:26 AM

How come Vivienne has brown eyes, both Angie and Brad have blue eyes

by Anonymousreply 350October 31, 2021 7:27 AM

I think she has green eyes, anyone know what color is JLM eyes?

by Anonymousreply 351October 31, 2021 7:35 AM

Angelina is no longer a sex symbol. She is too skinny and looks haggard. Anorectics never age well. She may be able to bag a few comic book roles, but otherwise her career is over. She banked herself as a sex symbol to Hollywood and she has hit the wall.

Those photos of her in that strange silver dress indicate that she is not aware of her fall from being a young sex symbol to an aging mother. She really looks awful with her hip bones jutting out.

Scott Rudin spoke the truth when he called her a camp event. That is all she is now.

by Anonymousreply 352October 31, 2021 7:39 AM

I have heard that AJ is extremely jealous of other women. Maybe she is rolling out with her kids on every carpet for this movie to take away attention from the younger and more beautiful Gemma Chan

by Anonymousreply 353October 31, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote] She may be able to bag a few comic book roles, but otherwise her career is over. She banked herself as a sex symbol to Hollywood and she has hit the wall.

I get the impression she’s reinventing herself as a director of small serious movies. That nobody sees, but still. She is an artiste now!

by Anonymousreply 354October 31, 2021 2:42 PM

But her movies get no critical attention, which is the only way to keep getting financing for small, serious movies that nobody wants to see.

by Anonymousreply 355October 31, 2021 4:10 PM

R353, fucking bingo. She's a stone cold thunder stealing psychotic LA born white woman.

Gemma Chan is poised to be the next big sex pot- and Asian visibility is so important right now. Angelina just ripped those headlines right away from her.

by Anonymousreply 356October 31, 2021 8:57 PM

If Gemma Chan can't figure out her own PR that's really not Jolie's problem.

by Anonymousreply 357October 31, 2021 11:35 PM

Gemma Chan is probably too classy to roll in the mud with Angie. Like Laura Dern, Ms. Anastassakis, and surprisingly, Pitt the Elder.

by Anonymousreply 358November 1, 2021 2:59 AM

Gemma Chan is gorge.

by Anonymousreply 359November 1, 2021 3:06 AM

I actually find it funny how so many gen z on tik tok actually believe she is mtf trans because all the vids of the before is her dress as a male.

by Anonymousreply 360November 1, 2021 8:09 AM

The only kid who doesn’t get on with Brad is Maddox, right?

Pax is on his Pitt cousin’s social media and is the first to break away and attend a regular school.

by Anonymousreply 361November 1, 2021 11:28 AM

[quote] Gemma Chan is poised to be the next big sex pot- and Asian visibility is so important right now.

Gemma Chan is 40-ish and stunning.

by Anonymousreply 362November 1, 2021 11:29 AM

[quote] She may be slightly plain and awkward looking now, but in a few years Vivienne will be hot. Trust

The Olsens had their eyes and noses done by 18. So will she.

by Anonymousreply 363November 1, 2021 11:36 AM

Gemma Chan is gorgeous but she’s not as dynamic as Jolie was in her prime.

by Anonymousreply 364November 1, 2021 11:38 AM

R361, I read the only one one who get’s along with Pitt is the twins,Pax had that infamous father’s day instagram story that was leaked by his classmate were he called Brad an ass** and that he can’t wait till the “truth comes out”, Zahara is mother’s little helper and Maddox plays dungeons and dragons in the dark while on vacation ..seriously,I’m not even joking there was article on Maddox about his incel ways…

by Anonymousreply 365November 1, 2021 12:37 PM

R342 Just because Brad wanted the kids to have a set bedtime, go to school, and pick up their bikes doesn't mean that he is just like his conservative, fundamentalist parents.

by Anonymousreply 366November 1, 2021 1:52 PM

[quote] Gemma Chan is gorgeous but she’s not as dynamic as Jolie was in her prime

Not the point. She’s more dynamic than Jolie is NOW. That’s what stings.

by Anonymousreply 367November 1, 2021 3:18 PM

Gemma Chan has an incredible something: beautiful, statuesque, euro-featured Asian at the perfect moment with a gorgeous British accent. Jolie, with her natural fat Czech face, trash LA family, and sophomore education would die for any of that.

by Anonymousreply 368November 1, 2021 4:58 PM

They should give a Cleopatra role to Gemma - that would kill Angie, who as I recall, was prepared to shave her head for the role, per Scott Rudin.

by Anonymousreply 369November 1, 2021 5:41 PM

They have given Cleopatra to Gal Gadot, who is equally beautiful, but younger and more sophisticated. I’m sure Angelina is furious too.

by Anonymousreply 370November 1, 2021 6:14 PM

Gal Gadot seems like a nice enough person but she cannot act!

by Anonymousreply 371November 1, 2021 6:33 PM

Remember Angie's accent (Transylvanian, it seemed) from Alexander. She contributed greatly to the campiness of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 372November 1, 2021 6:36 PM

Neither can Angie. Unsurprisingly she only delivers when she plays psycho.

by Anonymousreply 373November 1, 2021 6:37 PM

Did Angelina and Colin Farrell bang? They should have made a (albeit batshit) baby.

by Anonymousreply 374November 1, 2021 11:35 PM

[quote] Pax had that infamous father’s day instagram story that was leaked by his classmate were he called Brad an ass** and that he can’t wait till the “truth comes out”

That seemed photoshopped. A real kid wouldn’t use the Oscar pic for a start.

by Anonymousreply 375November 1, 2021 11:40 PM

R349, I still don’t know if she looks like Brad or JLM they both have similar features -flair noses and dimples in the same spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 1, 2021 11:55 PM

Knox looks like Brad tho so what are people alleging here? That she fucked two dudes within the space of a few hours and carried a twin pregnancy with different fathers, like a cat?

by Anonymousreply 377November 2, 2021 12:15 AM

If anything, the twins are Brad's but not Angie's, if that's possible. They both resemble him, but not her.

r376 Vivienne is Brad's daughter, check out her nose, that doesn't lie. It's identical to his, has the same unusual shape - check out the unusual tip, the bridge, and the way the nostrils flare and are positioned. That the rest of her face doesn't resemble either parent is the problem. She doesn't have any of Angie's stronger features: the lips, facial shape, or eyes.

by Anonymousreply 378November 2, 2021 12:47 AM

Angie originally had a round peasant face and potato nose.

by Anonymousreply 379November 2, 2021 1:03 AM

R376 Vivienne would look so much better with a more youthful hairstyle. She needs bangs. Her hairstyle reminds me of journalist Amy Goodman.

Did Angelina carry the twins or did a surrogate really carry them?

If Angelina did and didn't have IVF, it would be wild if Brad is the bio dad of Knox and JLM is the bio dad of Vivienne. It has happened before with a twin birth if the mother was screwing 2 guys during the time she was fertile.

by Anonymousreply 380November 3, 2021 2:57 PM

R380, before he and Brad got serious she was also seeing JLM there were several articles about it and they were pictured together on a date,’there also reports that Brad and Angelina were in an open relationship so I wouldn’t be surprised if she slept with JLM and it produced the twins.

by Anonymousreply 381November 3, 2021 5:06 PM

The Jonny Lee time was before she and Brad got together. I believe she was baiting Pitt and trying to make him jump ship from Aniston to her. She did a couple of things that made me go Hmmm, what are you doing, Angelina Jolie?

But, yea, she seems to use poor Jonny Lee when she needs him for some ulterior purpose. She left him to go use heroin with Jenny Shimizu who she claimes she wanted to marry though she was still married to Jonny. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 382November 3, 2021 5:40 PM

R378, I don’t see it, maybe because her eyes are darker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 4, 2021 5:07 AM

The recycled dress of the daughters had nothing to do with being woke, or Angelina herself would use them, It's about her wanting the spotlight and making the daughters look about herself, just watch all the pictures comparing the outfits.

by Anonymousreply 384November 4, 2021 2:23 PM

Wow the person who commented on the nose similarity between Vivienne and Brad is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 385November 4, 2021 8:35 PM

R385 it was me up at r378 and it's remarkable. That can't be faked, it's not coincidence. See the pics at r383 for full proof.

Those same pics though show almost no trace of Jolie in her, facially. Nothing. She's definitely Brad's offspring though.

by Anonymousreply 386November 4, 2021 8:45 PM

Pitt was kind of a funny-looking kid. Vivienne may be a stunner like him once she's grown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 4, 2021 8:48 PM

I might see something of Jolie around the eyes R386? Maybe?

I do expect Vivienne will bloom into a beauty but with Knox you can already see that once puberty masculinizes his facial features he's going to be movie star level attractive.

by Anonymousreply 388November 4, 2021 9:00 PM

Angie's transformation into Morticia Addams is complete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389November 4, 2021 9:20 PM

She's a grotesque specter above. And not just for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 390November 4, 2021 9:23 PM

The brow line, the nose, eye placement are all like Brad Pitt's. Vivienne's coloring is like her mother's. So is Knox's. Shiloh's the one who got Pitt's coloring.

I expect all of them to be good looking. Good bone structure thanks to the movie star genes.

by Anonymousreply 391November 4, 2021 9:27 PM

R386, yea she definitely share similar features to Brad’s family esp his sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392November 5, 2021 3:51 AM

Brad Pitt is so that child of average parents, with average siblings, who just lucked the fuck out in the genetic lottery. My sister is that person in our family. People used to gawk at her on the street when we were kids and stop my parents to exclaim over how beautiful she was and tell them to get her into modeling. Me and my other sibs would just stand there like the utterly average looking lemons we were lol.

by Anonymousreply 393November 5, 2021 4:03 AM

Vivienne looks like Brad and Knox looks like Angie. It's weird how their genes went into an opposite sex baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 5, 2021 5:58 AM

I love comments like R368.

Agree that Gemma is stunning, but do you really think Jolie sits around wishing she could be as gorgeous as Gemma?

Whether you agree or not, Jolie has been been the benchmark for Actress Beauty Goddess for a long time. Even if that's not true (now or ever), SHE certainly think's she is/was. As do enough people around the globe to calcify that belief.

But I'm sure you're right. Angie sits around bitching about her fat Czech face wishing that she could just be pretty enough to be loved. Or even liked.

by Anonymousreply 395November 5, 2021 7:14 AM

The key phrase in your post, R395, is "has been." Jolie at her peak, even with the tweaks she had (which most actresses do) was stunning. The sex bomb of her age. And she very much enjoyed it and identified with it, reveling in her sexiness and allure, her ability to lure men away from their wives etc. (don't come for me about sexism, Brad is ultimately at fault for allowing himself to stray). But she's not that person any longer, her sexiness is gone for good and in motion she looks like the pulled, filled, frozen and undeniably aging bombshell she is. Time doesn't stop for anyone - including the beautiful - and now her own daughters, as drably as she dresses them and as awkward as they are beside her preening self, outshine her with their youth.

If you don't think that bothers her, I have a bridge to sell you in London.

by Anonymousreply 396November 5, 2021 7:27 AM

"Bothering her" is not what R368 said, R396. And my comment was in direct response to that poster.

Does Jolie privately lament the lose of her beauty and youth? Of course. Everyone does, even us mortals. No way she doesn't.

But does she lay around looking at her "fat Czech face", wishing she had a different education and family that isn't "LA trash"? No way. People like Angie think very, very highly of themselves. They find a way to change the narrative. No matter what.

by Anonymousreply 397November 5, 2021 8:13 AM

[quote] Brad Pitt is so that child of average parents, with average siblings, who just lucked the fuck out in the genetic lottery

In a way Brad’s features shouldn’t add up to good looking but they do.

by Anonymousreply 398November 5, 2021 10:58 AM

R398, he has a star quality aura about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399November 5, 2021 11:07 AM

He definitely does.

by Anonymousreply 400November 5, 2021 11:15 AM

R16 Maybe cause he's a piece of shit. Awww, poor guy, right?

by Anonymousreply 401November 5, 2021 11:53 AM

Maddox has entered the building. Welcome, R401 wink wink.

by Anonymousreply 402November 5, 2021 3:57 PM

R402 Brad Pitt's not going to let you suck his dick. So you don't need to ride the mentioned dick.

by Anonymousreply 403November 5, 2021 4:01 PM

R401 Maddox? All of his kids hate him and want nothing to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 404November 5, 2021 4:07 PM

Uh oh. Have the Jolie stans found us out? Get ready for the accusations of rape and murder.

by Anonymousreply 405November 5, 2021 4:11 PM

Maddox is a strange person who creates chaos and no doubt played an instrumental role in breaking up Angie and Brad. He will continue to live with Angie as she ages ungracefully and will become her companion at any events she needs to attend. He will try to undermine any relationship between Angie and men, as he wants to be the main man in Angie's life. That is the role he has played since Angie (bought) plucked him away from his very much alive father and kin.

Like Paulina P, Ric Ocasek's widow, Hollywood men will shun her due to her reputation. Paulina only lasted a few weeks with Sorkin before he realized how nutty she is.

by Anonymousreply 406November 5, 2021 4:21 PM

This is who these kids should be learning from, not some whiny victimizing narcissist who has essentially kidnapped these kids:

xiaoxianren @devics047

What a man #BradPitt

“A freak storm blew up…and Pitt and the crew were caught in the middle, their driver paralyzed by fear. Pitt took the wheel and, his banter unsubdued, drove the van, dodging falling trees, safely back to the hotel. He actually seemed to enjoy the ordeal…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407November 5, 2021 4:31 PM

I know one person who met both of them (he’s a limo driver). He said Angie was uptight and Brad was very friendly, for what it’s worth. But I always take this stuff with a grain of salt. When Gabby P. And Brian L. were questioned by police, she seemed to be the troubled one while he was calm. We all know how that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 408November 5, 2021 5:28 PM

R406 You know all these people personally?

by Anonymousreply 409November 5, 2021 7:05 PM

Yes I do R409, so there you mean girl, I mean St Angie-stan.

by Anonymousreply 410November 5, 2021 8:51 PM

R406, I’m still surprised Maddox is still doing online(?) studies and didn’t go back to attend Yonsei University Underwood International College. I’m not sure if the the pandemic is still an excuse since I’ve seen vlogs of students from the states who return to that university since it opened. Pax on the the other hand turned out to be a well adjusted and confident young man than Maddox and I I guessed it has something to do with him being older when he was adopted.

by Anonymousreply 411November 5, 2021 9:18 PM

Usually being an older adoptee means more trouble, not less, but maybe not being the one and only helped.

by Anonymousreply 412November 6, 2021 12:17 AM

He is stuck to 2018 custody ruling because he followed the rules and was naive and stupid enough to still believe in Angelina’s words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 6, 2021 12:34 AM

That's insane. I understand how it happened but if you pull back this is a woman who was explicitly warned about her parental alienation and it looks like she's won in all but an official capacity at this point. The twins are 13. In less than 3 years, Shiloh will be 18. Angelina has been rewarded for trying (and likely succeeding) to destroy her children's relationships with their father.

Some kids never get out of this. Angelina herself didn't, she to this day talks about what a victim her mother was of her piece of shit dad. I wonder if any of these ones will?

by Anonymousreply 414November 6, 2021 1:32 AM

R397, do you know rich California plastic surgery addicts like her? Even immensely professionally successful, highly praised ones? I do. And they still feel the wounds of their true self peeking out. They still see that fat Czech face, or those misshapen breasts when they look in the mirror. She smacks of batshit. I can smell it from here.

She mutilated her nose like MJ- she doesn't think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. She cut off her breasts, she doesn't think she's good enough. Even stealing men comes from insecurity. Not strength: these women are incredibly sad women. Not strong.

It might actually be the reason Brad won't end her...

by Anonymousreply 415November 6, 2021 3:11 AM

R415, I wish he did earlier but he wont because a lot of people in SM(except for FB) will side with her and it’s also the midwestern mentality that he grew up in were you keep your mouth shut and don’t talk about your problems.

by Anonymousreply 416November 6, 2021 3:50 AM

R415 Angelina didn't have her breasts removed because "she doesn't think she's good enough" you jerk. She tested positive for the BRCA gene, has 6 children, and didn't want to die of breast cancer like her mother. Other women with the BRCA gene made the same decision as Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 417November 6, 2021 6:21 AM

And she replaced them with giant implants R417. I wonder why they have to be so big? Patients choose the size. And there are also many health risks with implants.

by Anonymousreply 418November 6, 2021 1:31 PM

R417, thanks for that, I was going to pipe in. AJ’s mother very famously died of cancer and had the gene. In fact, many women with the BRCA gene remove their breasts and their ovaries, the risk of both cancers being high with the gene. Ovarian cancer is much like pancreatic cancer—when it’s detected it’s too late.

R418, she’s in the movie business. What did you expect? She was actually pretty well endowed before the surgery, I think she’s actually not too far off from where she was.

by Anonymousreply 419November 6, 2021 1:53 PM

I am so not a fan of AJ, so I’m loathe to defend her, but... there is a poster or two on every thread about her that is so misogynistic. Every other post is how AJ is aging/old, lost her looks and is jealous of her daughters and women in general. There are a lot of negative things to say about AJ, but that is the go to because I guess her detractors think that is the most, gasp, awful, which says more about them than her.

For the record it doesn’t seem like she cares much about her looks as these people think. She started dressing dowdy years ago. She’s still a relatively young woman who people find attractive, yet still dressing like a nun most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 420November 6, 2021 2:23 PM

R419. Angie was more a B cup in her late teens, see the pic below. So yes, she got her first boob job in her early 20s. The huuuge post mastectomy implants were even bigger than her prior ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 6, 2021 2:51 PM

Anyone who has had that much plastic surgery cares deeply about their looks. The drab outfits are meant to set off her glorious bone structure and facial features, all of them carefully sculpted by a surgeon's knife. Now that she's starting to visibly age, that style doesn't work so well for her.

by Anonymousreply 422November 6, 2021 5:56 PM

She was never a good dresser. She used to be all about the leather look and then she was kinda decent after she adopted Maddox thanks to a stylist. Left to her own devices she dresses like character in a play.

by Anonymousreply 423November 6, 2021 6:03 PM

She's going to be a beautiful girl, it's easy to tell. Got the best from both of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 424November 6, 2021 7:21 PM

R422, forget it Jake, it's crazy town.

I was going to argue with the stans, but they are devoutly dedicated to their belief in Angelina Jolie's divine authenticity.

It's a tremendous pretense she has pulled off. And I imagine it's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 425November 6, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote]there is a poster or two on every thread about her that is so misogynistic. Every other post is how AJ is aging/old, lost her looks and is jealous of her daughters and women in general. There are a lot of negative things to say about AJ, but that is the go to because I guess her detractors think that is the most, gasp, awful, which says more about them than her.

It's only misogyny if someone believes *all* women are this way, and that their being this way is an inherent feature of their femaleness. I don't believe that. I spoke only of Angelina and what I genuinely see as her desperate clinging to the beauty and sexiness that once gave her the supply of attention she needs. You can disagree and believe she is not invested in her beauty (which, as a poster above points out, makes her extensive surgical interventions to preserve it look rather strange) but you don't get to throw around words like "misogyny" just because I don't like the same celebrity that you like.

by Anonymousreply 426November 6, 2021 8:29 PM

I guessed Angelina is having good luck personally and professionally this yr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Um this is not good luck professionally at all. It's a sucky movie with a sucky BO.

by Anonymousreply 428November 8, 2021 12:18 AM

R428 sucky means nothing. If the movie makes tons of money, it’s a success. Not necessarily my standard but certainly the movie industry standard.

by Anonymousreply 429November 8, 2021 12:26 AM

Doubt this movie will make tons - reviews were mostly luke warm.

by Anonymousreply 430November 8, 2021 1:03 AM

It’s funny how Brad did everything right but he still lost while Charlie Sheen did everything wrong and now his 2 daughters live with him and the judge recently ruled that he doesn’t have to pay child custody anymore.

by Anonymousreply 431November 8, 2021 1:36 AM

Sheen had to fork over huge chunks of his money for over a decade to Denise who was taking of their 2 bio kids, the special needs kid Sheen fathered and Denise raised, and for a while the twins he had with that drug addict Brook. So Sheen didn't "win". His money is gone and that is one of the main reasons he doesn't have to pay child support.

by Anonymousreply 432November 8, 2021 2:10 AM

By the time most stars register as famous, they've already had plastic surgery (e.g., AJ's first boob job). This is what people think is "natural." The star then gets more and more plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 433November 8, 2021 2:20 AM

R431 Everything right? Except for being w good father, right?

by Anonymousreply 434November 8, 2021 11:25 AM

IDK why posters keep saying that Brad has lost. The custody case has had a setback, but it's not over. Even if Angelina succeeds in alienating the kids now, he'll get some or all of them back as they become adults and realize what a piece of work their mother is.

by Anonymousreply 435November 8, 2021 2:56 PM

He’s lost because they are all nearly grown and they all have been turned against him,

by Anonymousreply 436November 8, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote] But “Eternals” — which had a reported production budget of $200 million, before marketing costs

$200 million budget before marketing. It's got a long haul ahead.

by Anonymousreply 437November 8, 2021 3:44 PM

I think Brad is playing the long game. The bio kids are going to realize what their mother has done to them and go back to poppa.

by Anonymousreply 438November 8, 2021 4:44 PM

R438 What exactly has she done? Been a good mother?

by Anonymousreply 439November 8, 2021 5:40 PM

I don’t consider parental alienation good parenting particularly but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 440November 8, 2021 6:03 PM

R440 So if you had shit of a father you wouldn't want your mom to protect you from him after divorce? The kids aren't babies any more. They can say if they want to see him. Or go see him by themselves, if that is what they want. But apparently it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 441November 8, 2021 6:08 PM

R438, or they will turn into Mia Farrow kids were they will forever hate their father and make a documentary on him. It already started with Maddox testifying against him and the father’s day insta story from Pax..

by Anonymousreply 442November 9, 2021 7:02 AM

R391, wow you are spot on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443November 9, 2021 8:47 AM

R391 I never really thought that Vivi looks like Brad, but you are absolutely right. The TikTok morph video that R443 posted proves it.

by Anonymousreply 444November 9, 2021 4:58 PM

R444, well what do you think about this picture? Poor Brad has to pay child support for another 5 years when JLM might be the bio dad of her twins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 16, 2021 6:00 PM

I think Vivienne looks more like JLM than Brad. Lol. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 446November 16, 2021 9:25 PM

R446, he looks just like her in Hackers.

by Anonymousreply 447November 18, 2021 1:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448November 19, 2021 10:56 AM

R448 Is she supposed to wear dresses 24/7? What a moronic article. If Jolie wore a hoodie no one would call it her dude style.

by Anonymousreply 449November 19, 2021 11:09 AM

Geez, people need to relax. So she attended some no-name premiere in jeans and a hoodie and now she's a dude? She didn't cut her hair like a boy and she's wearing earrings. Even with no makeup, she looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 450November 19, 2021 12:04 PM

The Daily Mail is truly the worst. Everyone in those pics was dressed down—jeans and flannel shirts. It obviously wasn’t a dress up event.

by Anonymousreply 451November 19, 2021 12:41 PM

According to Star magazine the adopted kids are on their mom’s side, Brad is not invited to his birthday party on December and Maddox “flat out hates his guts”.Shiloh has stopped going to his house or calling him and is instead spend her times at a dance studios.

by Anonymousreply 452November 20, 2021 3:12 AM

Shiloh knows it pleases mom to blow Brad off and of course she wants to make her mom get off her case.

by Anonymousreply 453November 20, 2021 10:41 AM

She really is following in her mom’s footstep, same age as she started modeling..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 24, 2021 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!