Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Midnight runs: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

The charter flights originate in Texas, where the ongoing border crisis has overwhelmed local immigration officials, and have been underway since at least August, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Last week, The Post saw two planes land at the Westchester County Airport, where most of the passengers who got off appeared to be children and teens, with a small portion appearing to be men in their 20s.

Westchester County cops stood by as the passengers — whose flights arrived at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and 9:52 p.m. Friday — got off and piled into buses.

Some of them were later seen meeting up with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey, or being dropped off at a residential facility on Long Island.

A Post analysis of online flight-tracking data suggests that around 2,000 migrants nabbed after sneaking into the US from Mexico have arrived at the airport outside White Plains on 21 flights since Aug. 8.

The clandestine nature of the operation raises questions about how the White House is dealing with surge in unaccompanied minors.

The most recent figures from US Customs and Border Protection show that just during July and August, 37,805 unaccompanied minors were caught entering the US from Mexico — sometimes after being abandoned by professional smugglers known as “coyotes.”

A source familiar with the operation at the Westchester airport said the underage migrants typically arrive carrying backpacks and are bused to locations including The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, upstate Newburgh and Bridgeport and Danbury in Connecticut.

On Friday night, one bus left the Westchester airport and barreled down the Hutchinson River Parkway — which is off-limits to commercial vehicles — at speeds greater than 75 mph before crossing the Throgs Neck Bridge.

Around 12:30 a.m. Saturday, it stopped in Syosset, Long Island, at the campus of MercyFirst, a nonprofit sponsored by the Catholic Sisters of Mercy that provides housing and services for “children and adolescents who are the victims of societal problems,” according to its website.

MercyFirst has a contract to supply the federal government with residential services for “immigrant youth,” according to the site.

MercyFirst CEO Renee Skolaski didn’t return a request for comment.

Later Saturday, a similar scene began playing out in Jacksonville, Fla., where many of the flights from Texas have touched down before continuing on to Westchester — and where The Post saw a Boeing 737-700 land shortly after 10 p.m. at Jacksonville International Airport.

As local cops stood by, a group of between 10 and 15 people wearing matching white baseball caps and carrying duffel bags got off the plane and onto a charter bus near a dormant cargo terminal.

After a two-hour ride, the group arrived around 1 a.m. Sunday at the Twin Oaks Academy, a juvenile detention center in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee, where staffers were waiting to open a gate topped with barbed wire.

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis expressed outrage at The Post’s findings, with a spokeswoman saying: “If the Biden Administration is so confident that their open-border policy is good for our country, why the secrecy?”

“Why is the Biden Administration refusing to share even the most basic information about illegal alien resettlement in communities throughout our state and the entire country?” spokeswoman Christina Pushaw said.

“Washington DC sets immigration policies that do not affect them, and states — that lack information about migrant resettlement and do not have the authority to change federal immigration policy — are expected to bear the brunt of Biden’s reckless open-borders agenda.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2022 1:43 AM

The Biden administration wants open borders, that's why the news media no longer says- Illegal Immigrants. They only use the phrase- Undocumented. This is to limit dissension and keep the flow of Illegal immigrants unimpeded.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2021 3:41 AM

NPR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

This is an ultimate betrayal of citizens and legal immigrants. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

Just go to bed, you shithead.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2021 3:49 AM

Oh dear, I thought there was something funny going on in the food court.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2021 3:50 AM

[Wuote]On Friday night, one bus left the Westchester airport and barreled down the Hutchinson River Parkway — which is off-limits to commercial vehicles — at speeds greater than 75 mph before crossing the Throgs Neck Bridge.

LMAO. The Post is a shit rag.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2021 3:52 AM

This is getting a lot of buzz.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2021 3:53 AM

It was the same people that were dropping off trash bags full of ballots in the middle of the night at poll sites in November. I saw them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2021 3:53 AM

OP=

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2021 3:54 AM

November 2022 isn't that far off. Maybe they should stop this for now.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2021 3:54 AM

J'adore r9.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2021 3:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2021 3:59 AM

Posting to the Post...

is being a total rightwing shit.

Datalounge is now basically a freeper paradise.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2021 3:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2021 4:00 AM

Do you want the children to end up in cages?

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2021 4:01 AM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2021 4:01 AM

The Post had no problem with Trump ripping infants out of their mothers arms and then forgetting who was who as the babies wailed in grief.

Yeah, that was real immigration policy!

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2021 4:03 AM

Bill, did you check all of the locks and turn off the porch light?

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2021 4:04 AM

f&f the magat op

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2021 4:04 AM

Not just NYC.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2021 4:10 AM

What is so horrible about thinking that this plan is not good for this country?

Jfc

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2021 4:14 AM

Did they make sure to give the females their forced hysterectomy before letting them on the plane?

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2021 4:15 AM

Well of course they’ve been quietly and efficiently funneling these people into the country. That’s why you don’t hear about the “crisis at the border” anymore, the migrants didn’t stop coming, Biden just made it all move along smoothly so no more bottlenecks. They’ve got it domn to a science by now, just keep ‘em moving and no one will notice what’s really happening.

(Next surge will the poor Haitians, we have to HELP THEM!)

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2021 4:16 AM

Can you drop off some Mexicans? I need dishwashers for a dinner party on Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2021 4:16 AM

We’ll hear about this again once they start doing terrorist attacks.

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2021 4:18 AM

This happened before. Trump/ICE was doing it. Same story: New York, planes, busses, kids, late at night.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2021 4:24 AM

the hotels and restaurants in NYC need cheap labor

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2021 4:43 AM

Maybe I didn't read it closely enough. I don't see the problem. They have to be housed somewhere until their status is resolved.

When I was growing up we had a refugee settlement camp in Central Florida, Camp San Pedro in facilities that belonged to the Catholic Church - uh oh. Anyway this was how it was used for a while

[quote] From 1961-1962 San Pedro’s camp was used for the temporary housing of Cuban children who were sent to Florida for safety by their parents during “Operation Pedro Pan,” the effort to assist unaccompanied minors fleeing Fidel Castro’s communist Cuba.

Everyone knew and accepted it as a refugee camp for children but it was never called that. There wasn't any opposition to it that I knew of. Maybe because these refugee children had fled communist Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2021 4:59 AM

well, we have a shortage of workers because Americans are going through the Great Resignation.....

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2021 6:58 AM

R29 Because they are being paid shit wages. I guess there is no reason to meet their demands if you can pay these immigrants even less.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2021 7:13 AM

And yet they flew the poor Haitians back to Haiti where there is no life at all to go back to. If anybody should be given refuge, it was them.

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2021 7:33 AM

But most of those Haitians were living in South American and Brazil and dropped their identifications before the border. There was something weird going on when over 10,000 people arrived at once to the border.

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2021 8:05 AM

This thread be thick with the stench of troll...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2021 4:45 PM

Troll = anyone who doesn't fall into lockstep with R33's beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote] Maybe I didn't read it closely enough. I don't see the problem. They have to be housed somewhere until their status is resolved

And why do they have to be "housed" in the U.S.? They aren't even a bordering country.

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2021 5:27 PM

R34 Words like troll, Boris, flyover stan, Repugs, Klan grannies, Nazi's, Hitler litter the posts of those who can't respond intelligently and therefore are immediately discounted by me.

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2021 5:36 PM

What are "Klan grannies"?

by Anonymousreply 37October 19, 2021 5:37 PM

R36 Also GQP and Repig, I stop reading immediately

by Anonymousreply 38October 19, 2021 5:42 PM

R37 as I didn't invent the term and have only seen it on DL used repeatedly by those unable to respond to an issue intelligently I can only guess that it's meant to connote 'old racist'.

by Anonymousreply 39October 19, 2021 5:48 PM

Klan grannies are anyone who doesn’t worship at the alter of Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 40October 19, 2021 6:00 PM

Talk to her, r35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2021 6:16 PM

"Her" is an Egyptian Muslim. What do we need to discuss?

[quote] New York's Statue of Liberty by architect Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi was first intended to represent an “Egyptian peasant in Muslim garments.” In his early designs, Bartholdi called the sculpture “Egypt Carrying the Light to Asia.” However, Egyptian officials rejected the statue as too expensive

by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2021 6:28 PM

Oh r42, go back to defending Miss McCain:

"The fourth seat on the View is always intended to be the punching bag. A lightweight who just sputters ineffectually while the other three sneer and humiliate her. No Ann Coulters who can give as good as they got.

Meghan only got the job after Trump's election because her father was the leader of the anti-Trump wing and she was cast as the republican who is still a republican but just "CAN'T" go along with current party positions.

But interestingly Meghan actually started to fight back against the three harpies. I think that probably had less to do with defending Trump than just responding to the black holes of hatefulnerss she had to work with day after day.

Whatever she was paid to be around those people wasn't enough."

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote]Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

I didn’t realize the president had a pilot’s license.

by Anonymousreply 44October 19, 2021 9:16 PM

The "open and transparent" presidency.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2021 2:31 AM

‘𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘁’: 𝗗𝗲𝗺 𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗦𝘂𝗼𝘇𝘇𝗶 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗛 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

A New York Democrat demanded answers from the Biden White House on Tuesday about the underage migrants being secretly slipped into his district — after finding out about the situation from The Post.

Rep. Tom Suozzi, whose district includes parts of Long Island and Queens, said he was “very angry and frustrated that I wasn’t advised ahead of time.”

“Y’know, I first learned about it from The Post!” he said.

“I’ve been talking to the administration for six months. I said, ‘I want you to tell us, how many kids are coming to our area? What schools they are going to?’ And they haven’t given us detailed information yet.”

Suozzi also read from a Tuesday letter to President Biden, saying, “As of June 2021, the Office of Refugee Resettlement has reported 2,494 unaccompanied minors have been relocated to Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties.”

Suozzi’s remarks followed an exclusive Post report that revealed how Biden’s administration has been flying planeloads of unaccompanied minors from Texas to airports in Westchester County and Jacksonville, Fla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2021 2:42 AM

If he is, it's better than flying them in and trafficking them out like Trump did. I remember seeing a video of some of the young girls from the border arriving in NY in the dead of night and those girls have not been located since.

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2021 2:46 AM

R47 any links to the video you remember seeing?

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2021 3:41 AM

Biden's pick to head Customs and Border Protection, Chris Magnus, refused to classify the situation at the southern border as a crisis

Republican Senator Todd Young of Indiana pushed Magnus on the surge of illegal immigration under Biden during a confirmation hearing on Tuesday

'Does it really matter whether we call it a major challenge, a crisis, a big problem?' Magnus questioned, without saying if he thought it was a crisis

Also on Tuesday, 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒛 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 '𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔'

This includes North Hero, Vermont, where Bernie Sanders spends his summers, and Martha's Vineyard, where Barack Obama owns a home

Cruz hopes this will alleviate pressures on southern border states and hit closer to home for Democratic elites, who he claims are ignoring the crisis

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2021 9:58 AM

This is horrifying

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2021 11:45 AM

Psaki confirms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2021 11:51 AM

Psaki looks like she's getting worn out. I wonder if she'll last the year.

by Anonymousreply 52October 20, 2021 11:53 AM

Maybe not so many children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 20, 2021 11:56 AM

Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 20, 2021 12:00 PM

And so fucking what, if this is true. How is resettling these poor people into the US affecting your or anyone else's lives in any way? They're not going to take your job. If anything, one day many of them will provide vital services to business concerns that desperately need workers for jobs that lazy assed Americans think they're too good for.

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2021 12:02 PM

Fly, Robin, Fly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 20, 2021 12:21 PM

r47 it was years ago and I didn't see it on the internet I saw it on the news.

by Anonymousreply 57October 20, 2021 1:25 PM

r47 oh look, I found some of the photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 20, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote] And so fucking what, if this is true. How is resettling these poor people into the US affecting your or anyone else's lives in any way?

Terrorism, shithead.

by Anonymousreply 59October 20, 2021 1:32 PM

[quote] This happened before. Trump/ICE was doing it. Same story: New York, planes, busses, kids, late at night.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 60October 20, 2021 1:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 20, 2021 1:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 20, 2021 1:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 20, 2021 1:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2021 1:37 PM

r55, those fat lazy uneducated moochers only come for the handouts. By the government's own statistics, their rates of welfare use are staggering. Thankfully they are dumping them where they have already destroyed places.

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2021 2:16 PM

They better be giving priority to trans POC seeking sanctuary.

by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2021 2:18 PM

R58 proves nothing. How do we know they are being trafficked? How many migrants are not accounted for? Who's doing a follow up ? Where are they now? Did CNN do a story? Where's the video you clam to remember seeing.

by Anonymousreply 67October 20, 2021 4:14 PM

^claim R67

by Anonymousreply 68October 20, 2021 4:21 PM

R67, click on the pics R58 linked to; he was being facetious. The pics are all recent pics of migrants under Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 20, 2021 9:14 PM

R69 being facetious or Rachel Madcow?

by Anonymousreply 70October 20, 2021 9:21 PM

Biden's polling numbers no matter what poll are really low. Visibility and transparency are desperately needed.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2021 6:26 AM

They better keep their bags packed because the free ride won't last long before they are being hunted and removed again.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2021 6:42 AM

Doubtful, R72. Once they're here, the chance that they'll be removed are close to nil.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2021 1:00 PM

AMERICANS DON'T WANT THIS! Why doesn't the government understand that?

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2021 4:12 PM

R74 yes, the government does understand it that's why they've not been transparent about it and have avoided even addressing the issue at the Southern border.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2021 9:08 PM

It used to be voters dissatisfied with their elected officials would replace the elected officials. In the 21st century dissatisfied elected officials replace the voters.

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2021 10:01 PM

R75 is right

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2021 10:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 6, 2021 3:03 AM

This is why the election fraud r74. Biden was installed to destroy this country. Look what he has done in only 10 months.

by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2021 4:42 AM

Biden has no idea what is going on. Scary!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80November 9, 2021 9:43 PM

Harris is in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 9, 2021 9:47 PM

Well at least Harris can't claim that she's never been to Europe

by Anonymousreply 82November 10, 2021 12:27 AM

Undercover video is out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2022 1:21 AM

Mass,deportations are sorely needed.

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2022 1:24 AM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2022 1:25 AM

Crazy footage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2022 1:25 AM

Deceitful double dealing by Joe and Kamala. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2022 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!