Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends, the Woolworth Building apartment featured in last night’s “Succession” is available

They even used the same staging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 11:12 PM

Wow, what a knock-out apt. in a great building. That's what I call NY living

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 5:30 PM

This is the first time I’ve heard of a “morning kitchen” off a master bedroom—interesting but the proximity to snacks would not be good for me.

I dislike the internal stairs and the bland staging. I don’t understand why there are so many bedrooms in this limited amount of space.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 5:35 PM

I don't like many windows looking out on gothic stonework. what's the point of being so high?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 5:38 PM

Stunning balcony. I don't agree with having a breakfast nook -- oh, excuse me, a morning kitchen -- off the master bed and bath, simply because of the smells. You don't put the master bed and bath as far away from the kitchen as possible in an apartment like this, only to bring the food closer to you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 5:40 PM

It's boring.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 5:41 PM

I want to live in the Woolworth Building but not all the way downtown. Can it be moved to midtown?

Did they mention the location in the show? If yes, I missed it. Does all of the characters on that show live downtown?

I also don't like that spiral staircase.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 5:44 PM

Of course the conversion can’t interfere with the exterior terracotta details, but unfortunately that makes living in the space somewhat claustrophobic. I’m not sure the little loft is worth putting that staircase in the middle of the space.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 5:48 PM

The morning kitchen is just for coffee.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!