Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SCREAM Stars Skeet Ulrich & Matthew Lillard

Holy crap Matthew aged like milk!

Skeet turned into a super hot zaddy, even hotter than he looked in the Scream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 4:47 PM

Don’t say zaddy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 7:43 AM

They're both 51 and four days apart.

Ulrich looks super hot and younger than his age.

Lillard looks fine and looks his age.

I hope OP ages like milk if he hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 7:47 AM

I have no idea where the term "Zaddy" came from or what it's supposed to mean anyway. Years ago, I referred to an adorable big-bottomed (straight) co-worker as "Zaddy", because his first name started with a "Z", plus the fact that I told him he could be my daddy anytime. He was always good-natured, and I kept it light.

ANYWAY... So when people started using that term, I was perplexed.

I thought both of those guys were unattractive skanks in the late '90s & early '00s. I never saw the appeal (the same goes, and still does go for Ethan Hawke). But Ulrich has improved with age, I admit.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 7:58 AM

[quote]I have no idea where the term "Zaddy" came from or what it's supposed to mean anyway.

The term, "zaddy" come from this 2016 Ty Dollar $ign song.

A "zaddy" is just a stylish man. It has little to do with age or anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 8:09 AM

Thank you, R4. I've been peripherally aware of the performer (I've heard the name), but know nothing of him. Funnily enough, my "Zaddy" would not fit his definition of that term. But he does look fantastic in a pair of khakis. I actually had dreams about that ass...

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 9:18 AM

Who do all these middle-aged American male celebs want to look like 90s frat dudes or homeless guys. FFS, take the cap off - even if you're thinning which most men are by 50 - and just put on a half-decent shirt.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 9:24 AM

R2 is a bitter 50-year-old queen that insists she looks 35

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2021 12:59 AM

No R7. I'm 48 and look my age, as I choose my ass over my face. And I have no issues about it.

Unlike you.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2021 9:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2021 10:05 AM

Tell us more about this ass R8.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2021 4:19 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 6:24 PM

Are you kidding?

They both look fine as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 6:31 PM

Skeet was so fine in the original Scream.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 6:39 PM

Matt was never a great beauty even in his youth. He looks just fine.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Carol Burnett looked better than him in that SVU episode.

Racists won't admit he just a below AWG

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 7:58 PM

Have they admitted that their characters in SCREAM were fucking? Idc enough to watch the whole video, and 90s screen actors really don’t need more attention.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 8:07 PM

Matt was amazing in Twin Peaks: The Return, and opposite an "actress" I'd never thought had anything to offer and who nailed her part - C.Z. Guest.

One of the most vicious conversations between a married couple in the history of TV.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2021 8:11 PM

No one uses the word "zaddy."

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2021 8:18 PM

^^tell that to someone that uses "Bop" and "Banger" to refer to a song and says YAS QUEEN in every 5th sentence

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!