Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where are they now? The “men” in Chicken Hawk: Men Who Love Boys

Fascinating and creepy documentary from 1994. (The quality feels like the 1970s.) Does anyone know where the subjects are today? Does anyone know them personally?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 2:49 AM

Are you a cunt, OP?

Now THERE'S a question we all know the answer to.

Fuck off, troll.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2021 12:41 AM

Ugh, I'm not getting that in my YT history.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2021 1:00 AM

Sheesh, R1. I take it you were one of the chickens?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2021 2:39 AM

They probably all took their own lives

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 2:42 AM

Why so many creepy threads lately?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 2:44 AM

OP Posting threads on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 2:47 AM

R5, one word: defacto

Aka German gay guy, aka the bump troll, aka ….

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!