Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milla jovovich with her daughter Ever Anderson

Beautiful! She looks just like her mom. I'm glad she didn't get her dad's goofy looks.

I really like Milla because she's done it all: model (since the age of 12) actress, singer, and fashion designer.

I also admire that she hasn't had any (obvious) plastic surgery or refused to get breast implants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2022 2:29 AM

We already knew Milla experimented with cloning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 7:17 PM

Milla was very beautiful when young. For a brief time, she took over for Brooke Shields as the Hollywood nymphet. She looked gorgeous next to cute Brian Krause in that crappy Blue Lagoon sequel. I jerked off to Krause in that and Sleepwalkers.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2022 12:30 AM

Who, who, and WHO??

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2022 12:34 AM

A beautiful woman. Also a horrible woman. I work in the industry and have heard stories you wouldn’t believe. She has a temper on her like no other. There’s a reason she only works in projects directed by her husband.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2022 12:43 AM

The Resident Evil movies have zero to do with the actual games and just seem to exist for her husband to give his sexy wife work.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2022 12:46 AM

Never forget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2022 12:50 AM

She was so sexualized as a teen. Only 14 in that infamous episode of Married... with Children, about 16 in the Return to Blue Lagoon and 17 playing adult Christian Slater's girlfriend in Kuffs.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2022 12:52 AM

R7 she had a notoriously pushy stage mom. Not unlike Brooke Shields.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2022 12:55 AM

Has she ever been in a decent film? I can’t think of one.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2022 1:40 AM

The Fifth Element

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2022 2:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!