Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White Gogo Dancer Shortage

Why are there no white gogo dancers ever? They’re all LatinX.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 3:53 AM

We don't use the word "LatinX," dear.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 3:31 PM

Easy reason. The entire Latino community especially Mexicans entire lives revolve around sex fucking and hooking up. Go on any app any time of the day. You’ll receive about 20 pictures of some Mexican butt hole without them even saying hi. Gogo dancing is just an extension of their sex addiction.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 10:02 PM

Racist

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 10:03 PM

Well they have to make money somehow. It’s either go-go dancing or walking around looking like a midget ghostbuster blowing leaves all over the place,

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 10:18 PM

Marlon Estrada is the hottest current gogo dancer. Viva Mexico 🇲🇽

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 10:27 PM

Because they're all running lemonade stands, Rose

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 10:39 PM

Poor Marlon. Why isn’t there a “hottest current gogo dancer” that is white?

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 10:40 PM

King Marlon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 12:15 AM

Poor Marlon, hope he’s saving his money and getting tested regularly.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 12:53 AM

Is Marlon a baseball fan?

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 2:38 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 2:42 AM

Russians and Ukrainians in WeHo. Not sure if they're back working though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote] Easy reason. The entire Latino community especially Mexicans entire lives revolve around sex fucking and hooking up. Go on any app any time of the day. You’ll receive about 20 pictures of some Mexican butt hole without them even saying hi.

Can confirm this is 100% true in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2021 2:55 AM

I saw some Russian dancers at Fubar when it was open, but everywhere else it’s Latino, Latino and more Latino.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 3:36 AM

You can be Latino and White...

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 3:37 AM

Technicalities, I’m mostly talking about dancers from Mexico, Central America and the general region.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 3:40 AM

I happen to prefer Latinos...as tops, and I suppose as gogo dancers. As bottoms though...eesh. Bossy, demanding, super femmy - and yes, the veritable onslaught of random balloon knot/chocolate starfish pics with no introduction or context is a major dick-wilter, if they're expecting me to top. A pic of CAKES would be one thing - or even undies with a hint of crack showing...but these pics are all taken so far up their colon that it looks like the Looney Tunes logo, lol

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 3:43 AM

Well, WeHo must be the ultimate destination for you, because that’s all we’ve got.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 3:46 AM

Which city are you writing about, OP? And why are you presuming what is true for your city is true for everywhere?

We don't have that many Latino go-go boys in my city. They're mostly white, though a few are Black.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 3:50 AM

Don't you read Miss OP? The pandemic has forced people to rethink crappy jobs like dancing for your cheap old ass who don't tip well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!