Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Much Money Does An Aeronautical Engineer Make?

Steve Douglas at one point was supporting: Robbie, his wife and three children, Chip and Ernie and a dog. I assume Uncle Charlie got a pension. Then you can bet he was also supporting Chip and his wife through college (though they didn't live at home) but by this time, he had a wife and step-daughter and Katie and the trips moved back in.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 3:56 PM

He did the only thing he could - he put Dodie out on the street.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 3:33 PM

A good engineer makes good money. If Steve Douglas was head of his department he made even better money. Of course investing in Valley real estate back then netted him a fortune. Oh, wait, that was Fred Mac Murray

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 3:44 PM

r1

Dodie's real life brother was Leif Garrett.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 3:53 PM

[quote]If Steve Douglas was head of his department

I doubt he was, because he was always traveling, hence the need for Bub, then later Uncle Charlie.

I remember in one episode he goes back to see an old lost love, and her husband asks why Steve is always getting fired and Steve says he doesn't get fired rather he "freelances." That was before the move to California though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!