Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My ideal world

In my ideal world it would be illegal to have sex outside of marriage, and only straight people could get married. Society would, however, look the other way as horny young straight men used gay bottoms to satisfy their urges.

Think of how perfect it would be. There would no longer be any slutty women constantly putting out and then complaining that it's too hard for them to get their babies killed. And there would be a HUGE amount of horny young straight studs who would constantly be pounding on the doors of gay bottoms who would finally be sexually satisfied with access to real men. And we'd be able to make connections with these men because they would need a reliable source of blowjobs and anal sex.

These horrible gay sex apps would go away and being gay would regain its sense of risk and cache since gay sex would be illegal and frowned upon.

Someday it will happen. I just hope I live to see it.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2022 2:09 PM

Basically, the idea is for women to remain virtuous and virginal until marriage. In order to accomplish this, unmarried men would have no choice to fuck us.

Think of all the hot young straight cock we'd get.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 2:52 AM

Gross, so you're a pedo AND an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 2:57 AM

R2 I didn't mean young as in underage, I meant like 18-25 year old guys.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 3:01 AM

Did you fall off the bandwagon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 3:01 AM

R4 Nope, just out of fucks to give. If people here are gonna treat me like shit no matter what, I might as well be brutally honest and really earn the hatred.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 3:04 AM

Tops don't want older, OP. They want younger /with smaller bodies/

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 3:11 AM

What would your ideal world only allow straight marriage?

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 3:28 AM

I am old enough to remember when gays had no survivor rights. Dying of AIDS and want your partner there? Sorry, the parents who disowned you have banned your partner from seeing you. The property you wanted to divide among friends and charities? Your alcoholic brother has challenged your Will. Or your “family” gets it as you die intestate. No family benefits from employers. No survivor benefits to your partner on death. This is a main reason for gay marriage.

People will use any advantage they can. So legal protections are necessary.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 3:42 AM

Why not just build a time machine?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 3:42 AM

We are not defined by our sexuality. It’s only one aspect of who we are.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 3:43 AM

In my ideal world, self-loathing fat gay bottoms would drink themselves to death.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 3:51 AM

R8, you just gave OP a very small boner.

Because OP is a gay man who hates gay men.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 3:52 AM

It's better to get negative attention than be paid no attention, right Defacto?

It's laughable how in your nerdy little fantasy world the only people who fuck you would be doing it as a last resort and not because they genuinely want you. You're such a tired cliche.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 3:53 AM

But in that world u wud be losing all married men who want to spice up or get more than what their women offer in bed. I think this population is higher than young ones

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote]Society would, however, look the other way as horny young straight men used gay bottoms to satisfy their urges.

Hahaha! You dumb bigoted idiot.

You're leaving a large percentage of "horny young straight men" out of your equation - because plenty of them come to us to get their ass plowed. They seek out gay tops, my dude, to get that dicking they can't get elsewhere.

Plenty of "straight guys" love the cock, you nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 4:02 AM

R15 you’re a perv. Why take a beautiful thing like a straight guy fucking a gay one and post that obscenity here? I’m scandalized and horrified by your lack of decency and corruption of basic human values.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 4:44 AM

R13 I tried being nice and it got me nowhere. So I'm doing a heel turn.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 4:47 AM

Got COVID yet, OP?

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 3:43 PM

[quote] And there would be a HUGE amount of horny young straight studs who would constantly be pounding on the doors of gay bottoms who would finally be sexually satisfied with access to real men.

You could be open like 7-11, they still wouldn't come knocking.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 1:43 AM

R18 nope, I shoulda been dead like 10 times by now according to the media.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 2:26 AM

OP, I have to agree with you on one point — women could be virgins forever if they wanted to be as such. Sex is usually provoked though masculine means, straight women could probably go without sex indefinitely. It’s secondary. With men, we have primal, animalistic sexual ‘pangs’ that definitely override our better judgement. A man that is not at least slightly interested in sex is a very ill guy— we’re logically wired for it in our genetics! Yet, sex gets less desired with age or so I’ve heard.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 2:31 AM

R18 Still no.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2021 4:17 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2022 4:01 PM

Bumping your own threads again, defuckturd?

My ideal world is a world without defuckturd and his hundred accounts on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2022 5:55 PM

R24 congratulations, you’re living in it, because I don’t have a hundred accounts.

I bumped a bunch of threads today, some of them mine and some of them not, because you all are talking about boring shit.

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2022 6:06 PM

No one’s fooled by your various attempts at impersonating a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2022 11:37 PM

[quote] not, because you all are talking about boring shit.

Then go someplace else, loser. Better yet, have a drink.

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2022 11:41 PM

In my ideal world, your liver would have already given out, but i live in hope.

[quote] OP is a gay man who hates gay men.

And doesn’t seem to get WHY other gay men find this objectionable. No matter, you’ll die as you live: unloved and unloveable.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2022 12:10 AM

And unfuckable, r28. Don’t forget unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2022 12:17 AM

OP I hope you fall off the wagon and drink rubbing alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2022 12:32 AM

R30, he already appears to be.

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2022 12:38 AM

R31 I’m still sober and loving it, boo ❤️ And now I’m losing weight too. I have a feeling this is going to be my year… will I end the streak, or will I make it to 6 years without being fucked?

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2022 1:58 AM

In MY ideal world, OP would be cut off from the internet forever.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2022 2:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!