Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

True life Glory Hole experiences

Have you ever been on the giving or the receiving end of a Glory Hole? Please tell us your tale. When I was younger I used to go to an adult video store and hook up with a married guy I knew in the booths. He had a fantasy about me sucking off guys at a glory hole. One night we went into one of the video booths with a Glory Hole and I jerked off this guy. He came super quick in like two strokes all over my hand. He was the only other guy in there because it was a weeknight. I’ve always wanted to try again but I’ve since moved and don’t know where i could find Glory Hole action where I live.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 9:29 PM

My first Gloryhole experience was at a Kmart in Fort Payne, Alabama in ‘86.

I sucked a big thick dick with a thick bush of black hair and I was hooked.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 2:43 AM

how old are you OP?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 2:47 AM

I don't understand the thread, and I won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 2:51 AM

OP I haven't, but I'd also love to hear from those who have. Good idea.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 2:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 3:00 AM

At 38 you have missed the Golden Age of Glory Holes "in the Wild". Mostly you will only find those in commercial establishments or private accommodations. They can be fun, too, of course. As you know - in the wild glory holes were found in toilets in all kinds of places - shops, campuses, highway rest stops, public parks.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 11:44 AM

My middle name should be Glory Hole.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 12:36 PM

The fear that someone on the other side of the partition has a butcher knife has always deterred me from sticking anything through a dark hole in a wall.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 5:06 PM

R8 Yes, well there is that remote possibility.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 5:09 PM

If I had a dollar for every cock I sucked through a glory hole, I could have retired young. And I mean retired in luxury!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 5:16 PM

That thread title would look great on the cover of Reader's Digest.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 5:27 PM

Lol, R11 .

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 5:38 PM

My local Big Lots has a glory hole. There's also tons of messages written on the walls and stall dividers. "Meet me at our usual time here on the 9th". They keep painting over it, but new messages just keep reappearing.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 9:21 PM

wow how do they let that stand? Is it a cock sized glory hole or really a peep hole?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!