Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chef Anne Burrell Is Straight? O_o

Taken off of Alex Guarnaschelli's page. I thought she was a butch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2021 1:30 PM

She was outed as being in a lesbian relationship a few years back.

I think she tried to back track it, but then admitted the relationship was real.

I don't know what's going on now.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 1:01 AM

Anne loves cock and pegging men.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 1:03 AM

She's bisexual. Big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 1:26 AM

I thought she was scissoring Alex Guarnaschelli.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 2:09 AM

I spent about a minute thinking that Stuart was an unusual name for a woman before I realized that she had married a man.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 2:14 AM

I predict a breakup within a year and a divorce within two.

The Food Network appeals to the frau demographic, and I don't think the audience or the network executives who want to pander to them are all that accepting of stone butches.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 5:17 AM

Yeah but what about the Queer Eye guy successfully hosting Chopped? Anna was... IS so obviously a lesbian. I don't get it

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 11:45 PM

Yeah I think a lot of people were shocked when she started dating a man.

The same thing happened recently with Michael Barbaro. He was gay...and then he wasn't. People realizing they are bi I guess.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 11:47 PM

I honestly don’t even think she’s bi - I think she’s totally gay but she comes from a generation where it was still frowned upon to be gay. She probably still has self-acceptance issues and decided to live a “normal” life. And if she is truly bisexual (which I doubt), then it once again shows that bisexuals will almost always settle down with the opposite sex because they don’t want the “burden” of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 11:57 PM

Ted Allen outed her relationship with another chef on a podcast 10 years ago, assuming everybody knew, and she reacted weirdly—she abruptly left filming at the Food Network studios and holed up at home for a couple of days. Then she issued a statement claiming she was always out, even though she had claimed she was "straight and looking" on social media. After she got married to this guy, I wondered if her family didn't take it well when she came out previously.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 11:58 PM

I searched for a thread like this as soon as I saw a picture of her with her husband on The View.

I accept bisexual people but I am floored that she isn't a lesbian. I thought she was Guy Fieri's brother from another mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2021 12:53 PM

I think Joy was trolling Anne on The View. Two minutes after Anne's second segment, Joy said "I think you should come out to your family" at Thanksgiving. Everyone at the table was like, "Huh? Who? Everyone?" and Joy said "If you're gay! Just come out! There are some people who still can't! Be yourself!" And everytime Anne 'came out' to the set to talk about food, Joy kind of heckled her and kept talking about foods her family eats, with the other women eventually laughing out of frustration because Anne B was obviously there for some sponsored food segment and was supposed to just pop out and give a quick tip but Joy's chattering messed them all up.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2021 1:12 PM

I'm sure we've had this thread before...

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2021 1:17 PM

“I honestly don’t even think she’s bi - I think she’s totally gay”

Chef Anne prefers to shoot fish in the Burrell?

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2021 1:27 PM

Sometimes even a renowned chef wants a taco and sometimes she wants a hot dog.

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2021 1:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!