Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Hasn't Trump Been Arrested Yet?

What’s taking so long?

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 12:06 AM

Good question.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2021 12:36 AM

The old saying 'how long's a piece of string?' The longer that string gets with tRumps lies etc coming out ...the more string the DOJ has to prosecute and hang him with. Remember tRump is all for executions too!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2021 12:54 AM

Because, it's never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2021 1:12 AM

Just imagine how the Retarded Right will react to his arrest.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 1:15 AM

Waiting for Joe Manchin's approval ;)

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 1:17 AM

Don't get your hopes up he'll ever be arrested. As long as they ruin him personally, professionally, and financially, I'll be okay with that.

Frankly I think Jr. Mint is more in danger of being arrested than fat cheeto.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 1:58 AM

The only institution that would go after him without fear of “how it will look” is the IRS, if they have stone cold evidence of tax fraud. Could happen but probably not.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 2:00 AM

Frankly, if it ever gets to the point that he probably will be indicted and go on trial with the possibility of going to prison, he'll die. It will be too much for his heart.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 2:06 AM

I'd be happy for him to stroke out.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 2:12 AM

Martha Stewart got sent up. Why not this piece of garbage?

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 2:30 AM

Good question. He must have good dirt on the Dems. Didn’t The NY Atty General kind of use this as her calling card as a step to higher office? Maybe that’s why she’s not polling very high. Trump’s not going to be charged.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 4:34 AM

I’m mostly bracing myself for him getting reinstalled in 2024. When that happens, it will be the end of democracy in America. We will pretend we’re still some great egalitarian beacon, but we’ll actually be as backwards as Hungary.

Between the relentless right wing propaganda we have in this country between Facebook/Fox/OAN/etc, and the actual success they’ve already had at undermining election integrity in swing states, it’s hard for me to be optimistic about Biden’s chances at getting re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 4:44 AM

[quote] Don't get your hopes up he'll ever be arrested. As long as they ruin him personally, professionally, and financially, I'll be okay with that.

You’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 11:54 PM

Why do you call him Jr. Mint?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 11:56 PM

These things need to be done [italic]delicately[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!