Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which 60s Actress should have replaced my 1st grade teacher?

Cause my teacher Miss McScallops' pussy stank like seafood.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 6:16 PM

Anouk Aimee would wear sunglasses inside, take frequent smoke breaks, and wouldn't tolerate any childish shenanigans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 11:49 PM

You deserve Lotte Lenya.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 11:52 PM

Miss Black would help us build big ant farms and worm farms and teach German children's songs we would play on xylophone, kazoos and snare drums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 11:57 PM

Susan Atkins would have been a great substitute teacher.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2021 12:13 AM

Was Linda Kasabian an actress at some point? If so, her.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2021 12:20 AM

Miss Othmar

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2021 12:24 AM

Your mom.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2021 1:26 AM

In my case my first grade teacher was nun - Sisters of Mercy and all.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 5:03 PM

Zzzzzzzzz, OP

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!