Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to talk to your unvaccinated loved ones about the COVID-19 vaccine

For the hard to convince frauen in your lives….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 6:31 PM

I just hope they die quickly and inexpensively.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 1:36 PM

If they're Republican Trump supporters, just let them be and let them live the lives they're meant to live (or lose...).

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 3:26 PM

My unvaccinated relatives are all white racists. I tell them to skip the vaccines, and if they feel bad, stay home because it is no worse than the flu.

Basically, I parrot back to them all the Fox crap they have been listening to for years.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 4:34 PM

Or maybe just mind your own fucking business? Surely you don't want to live in a world where people feel free to sit you down and give their 2 cents on your personal health issues like your obesity and your AIDS. Right?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 4:51 PM

If you are going to lecture me about my weight, bring chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 6:25 PM

I could talk to that guy in the copper shirt about anything while staring into those big brown eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!