Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Day of the Dead on SyFy

I'm loving this new series.

Especially because it's starring two of my favorite Canadian twinks, Keenan Tracey and Daniel Doheny.

Plus, this show is surprisingly funny.

Is anyone else watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2022 10:53 AM

I love Keenan Tracey.

He's absolutely beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 12:42 PM

Keenan's pits...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 12:51 PM

Daniel Doheny's cute.

He was really good in the gay film "Alex Strangelove."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 1:01 PM

Thanks OP for pointing out that Daniel Doheny is in this. Love that guy. Apart from Alex Strangelove, he's also in a pretty dark and intense Netflix show called Brand New Cherry Flavor. And the hilariously wicked movie The Package (teen comedy about a guy trying to get his best friend's severed dick to the hospital in time).

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 1:06 PM

I don't want to stereotype about guys who play gay in movies, but is Daniel Doheny gay?

He seems to have (or maybe had?) a close relationship with his co-star Antonio Marziale, and I actually wondered if they were dating at one point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 1:34 PM

At the very beginning of the episode, Keegan wakes up in a car next to Keenan, and I was so hoping that they were going to be boyfriends.

They look so good together.

I am kind of shocked that they're playing teenagers, though.

Both of them just turned 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote] At the very beginning of the episode, Keegan wakes up in a car next to Keenan

Whoops!

Meant to say Daniel wakes up in a car next to Keenan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 5:24 PM

Not even the odors of the dead will cover the stench from that stank sleeve Canadian cast.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 2:21 AM

You can watch the entire episode here for free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] Not even the odors of the dead will cover the stench from that stank sleeve Canadian cast.

I'd gladly slurp on either Keenan's or Daniel's uncut cocks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 2:37 PM

Is anyone watching this series?

It's so good! And lots of cute guys too.

Besides Keenan and Daniel, there's the Indian guy with the big butt, and the Mayor's husband who is super hot.

He's Canadian actor Christopher Russell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 12:10 AM

The Indian guy is Dejan Loyola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 12:12 AM

I feel like "Cam" (Keenan Tracey) is hiding a secret.

He was talking about being best friends with "Luke" (Daniel Doheny) when they were younger, but they had a falling out with each other a year ago. I'm wondering if Cam told Luke that he had a crush on him, and Luke freaked out.

There's too much hostility between them for it to be anything else.

I'm intrigued by this secret falling out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote] I am kind of shocked that they're playing teenagers, though. Both of them just turned 30.

Why shocked?

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 3:05 AM

They’re both cute. Daniel Doheny reminds me a bit of Andrew Garfield.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 3:06 AM

I knew somebody was gay!

Although I thought it would be the Keenan Tracey character, and not the Daniel Doheny character.

Cam (Keenan) is so sweet and nice, and Luke (Daniel) is so angry and angsty.

I guess is was a nice change-up.

In any case, I'm glad that one of them is gay. Hoping maybe they're BOTH gay!

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 1:03 PM

Daniel Doheny cracks me up.

His Instagram is so silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 1:09 PM

Keenan Tracey has really fat fingers.

I never noticed it before.

Damn, he must have a thick cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2021 6:22 AM

This get a cancellation announcement yet? Because HOO BOY, was it ever terrible...

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2022 10:50 AM

No way am I loving on a zombie show. As with vampires afore them, zombies are Passay.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2022 10:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!