Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Three Gruden-Sons

They all look like bottoms, especially Deuce, the diploma-holder in center. That is mom Cindy. With Michael on our right and Jayson on our left,

Sidebar: This can’t be going well: “In September 2021, she and Jon closed on their new two-story home in Southern Highlands, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada at $4.3 million.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 2:42 PM

Deuce lifts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 11:52 AM

Meathead speaks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 11:58 AM

I like the Gruden less taken, and that has made all he difference.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 12:17 PM

“The road to excellence…and I instill this in my sons…begins with practice. Doing something every day until you can’t—sometimes you can’t stand anymore. Everything hurts. But you keep doing it and then it doesn’t hurt so much. That’s how you know—that’s one of the ways you know—you’re getting excellent at something.” - Jon Gruden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 12:50 PM

Who the hell are these people?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 12:58 PM

Dad is a racist and homophobic ball of shit. Fuck these people.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 12:59 PM

R5 Jon Gruden is (was);the $25M salary-a-year contract NFL coach who just got canceled for racist, homophobic, and misogynistic emails…actually, emails are too limiting: canceled for being a walking/talking cliche bias dinosaur. Recently out player Carl Nassib played for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:06 PM

R1 Oh Fuck Yeah! Bend him over big time and plow his tight white ass.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 1:34 PM

R2 Power lifter - you know that ass is going to be tight.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 1:39 PM

R1 I think this is the first time I've seen the real person's body look better than the plastic model. Chop his head off because dude is fug but that upper torso is perfection!

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 1:50 PM

Who names their kid the same name as taking a shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 2:06 PM

[quote]Deuce

Stupid fucking name.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 2:27 PM

Maybe he was an ass-baby that leaked through, R11.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 2:29 PM

r11 r12 It’s a shitty name for a kid. It’s also dumb Jock-think for clever substitute of Deuce for junior or little jon (deuce is their diminutive for his given name of Jon junior).

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!