Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's more vain and narcissistic? Young women or gays?

I have this AWG friend who posts pic after pic of himself on his social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2021 3:38 AM

Gays are THE vainest creatures on the planet OP. Even the ones who have no reason on God's green Earth to be somehow fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 9:25 AM

Both.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 9:29 AM

Young woman are more narcissistic. Whereas young gay men do it mostly for the attention and ego boost, young woman believe that they actually deserve the good life - gifts, fame, money a rich husband based JUST on their looks. They feel they deserve the same life it would take an educated or very talented man years to gain based solely on how big their ass is.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 9:53 AM

Am I more sexist or homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 9:57 AM

Stop faking! You're not the OP you sneak! I am.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 10:01 AM

Gays are beyond.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 10:03 AM

Trannies.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 10:05 AM

I have to throw out my piss bottles but I'm too anxious to go upstairs

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 10:06 AM

Gay men. Not only do they want attention from other gay men, they secretly want it from straight men, and they also want to parade themselves for straight women so they can be their special little gay.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 10:21 AM

Women, because their power in society is dependent on having a man so they have a much greater investment in their vanity. For gay men it's purely sexual.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 10:36 AM

exactly r10.

And it's not being sexist. It's being observant. Certain women's careers ARE their looks, and I am not talking about celebrities or athletes who have to stay in top form. I am talking about woman who stay in top form to bag a rich boyfriend or husband.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2021 10:58 AM

It's not just women who want a rich husband, R11. Every woman who has a baby will become dependent on her man to provide for them financially, even the poor ones. They have to keep their looks to keep food on the table.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2021 11:12 AM

Or course it's not just women who want to a rich husbands. But it's really only women who have that as a viable career path, if they are so inclined. Women will get pregnant and lock a rich man down for 18 years child support. Gay men can have rich boyfriends. But the type of rich gay man who only wants a boytoy will trade him in eventually - play by the sword, live by the sword. There is nothing that a gay man can do to lock a rich gay man down, other than marriage. And there are not that many out, rich and dumb millionaires who don't see right through an opportunist when it comes to marriage. And rich straight women usually want a man who is at least her equal if not more. Very few want to take on a boytoy as a life partner. Where the wealthiest man will be ok with a bimbo with a high school education on his arm popping out kids. Trust me I know several women flying in private planes off to St. Barts each winter with little to no education. They are living the lifestyles it would take a very educated or very talented man years to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 6:08 PM

When I was younger I read that men are valued for what they become and women are valued for what they look like. I thought it was crap at the time but now I'm older it seems very true, although gay men can fall into both categories.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 6:33 PM

Hot women will be with a fat gross slob depending on what he can provide her. We see it over and over again. It's very easy to love something fat and ugly if they are providing you a comfortable life. That sounds terrible, but it's true. In the gay community we still have standards. Rich men still know they have to have a certain level of looks, that money isn't everything.

Ergo, the reason women are more vain and narcissistic. There looks a lot of time are their currency if you think making your ass clap will get you a $7000 Chanel bag.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 6:48 PM

[quote] Every woman who has a baby will become dependent on her man to provide for them financially, even the poor ones. They have to keep their looks to keep food on the table.

Almost every woman I've known has let her looks go after kids.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 7:26 PM

[Quote] And rich straight women usually want a man who is at least her equal if not more

Women marry down. It's called hypogamy. It is more prevalent than it's opposite, hypergamy.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 8:21 PM

What does AWG mean? (genuinely asking)

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 8:25 PM

Average White Guy.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 8:26 PM

R19 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 8:28 PM

R9 SECRETLY?

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2021 10:14 AM

"For gay men it's purely sexual."

Among gay men, good looks or at least a hot bot confer status, as well as helping you get laid.

Same for straight women, though.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2021 8:11 PM

r22 Straight women don't need hot bodies to get laid. They can be 50lbs overweight and in sweats and still get all the dick they want. Straight woman need hot bodies to impress other woman and get a rich husband. This is because rich men have the pick of the litter when it comes to women and most women compete with their looks and their body for the bag.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2021 7:25 PM

All men are narcissists, asshole OP. It just goes with the penis. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2021 7:28 PM

Trannies and NBs are way more narcissistic than the average woman or gay man. They make everything about themselves and nothing is ever good enough because they are so "special" and important. The whole world has to change to suit them and no matter what people do to validate them, it won't be enough. A massive sense of entitlement seems to be a pervasive characteristic of being at the end of the LGBTQ and I even remember reading some studies that narcissism and transgender go hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2021 2:44 AM

^^^ Trannies have Narcissistic and Borderline Personality Disorders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2021 2:48 AM

R25 is a hysterical frau. She needs to get the size of her huge cunt reduced.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2021 3:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!