Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dodgers pitcher Blake Treinen is now promoting 'prophet of God' who took credit for Jan. 6 riots

Blake Treinen is, on a roster full of Cy Young winners and candidates, arguably the Los Angeles Dodgers’ most consistent pitcher this year.

The 33-year-old flamethrower recorded a 1.99 ERA during the regular season, and on Monday night, he didn’t allow a hit in his one inning of work during Monday night’s 1-0 loss to the San Francisco Giants.

When Treinen gets home from his day job, he does what many others do: He posts on social media. The difference is he’s now using his Instagram, which has 14,000 followers, to promote the website of a self-proclaimed “prophet of God” who has a history of outlandish claims.

Treinen has previously reposted right-wing memes and anti-vaccine content on his Instagram. But his latest Instagram bio linkage, to a website for a Criss Angel Mindfreak lookalike named Robin Bullock, verges even further into fringe territory.

Bullock and his wife, who’s also named Robin Bullock, run a weekly live program called “The Eleventh Hour,” which has a mid-sized, extremely loyal following of some 137,000 YouTube subscribers. The husband Robin Bullock, who’s trademarked the phrase “God Is Absolutely Good,” says he’s a prophet of God.

You can judge a sampling of his claims for yourself.

Bullock believes that Barack Obama was actually removed from office in 2010, contrary to everyone else’s understanding that Obama served as president through 2016. Bullock has separately concluded that “homosexuality is a cover-up for an evangelist,” meaning a secret spirit is preventing gay people from repenting and then embracing evangelism.

Bullock also indirectly took credit for the Jan. 6 Capitol riots. He said God commanded him to “go down to the Capitol” on that day, where he ventured to the reflecting pools by the Capitol and was apparently handed a rod by another religious fellow who recognized him.

“The lord gathered a crowd around us … it was like the children of Israel backed up against the Red Sea,” he said. “... [I] commanded the Red Sea to divide. And when I commanded it to divide — which I’m talking about the Republican Party now — that’s when everything [in D.C.] went crazy,” he said, referring to the riots that ensued.

Bullock may believe that the Republican Party is “divided,” but he has far harsher critiques for the Democratic Party. He’s alleged that Joe Biden (the “jab master”) is not the real president of the United States and that God told Bullock to relay to Donald Trump that he should go ahead and retake the presidency again (most people would consider this to be a coup).

“I speak to the real president,” he said during a recent sermon. “Listen to me. Listen to a prophet of the lord. Do not wait. Your time will run out. Move now and they will have to make the time up to you.”

Bullock has prayed for “the fire to fall on the American government” and for God to “remove the fraudulent government leaders from the nation, so that the world may breathe.”

He’s concluded that Democratic Party voters are “wicked” because of the party’s generally pro-choice position. He referred to a counterprotester he encountered outside the Supreme Court building as a “satanic witch” because she was wearing a Ruth Bader Ginsburg mask.

And just last week, he said that Jesus Christ awakened him in the dead of night to give him instructions he can’t share publicly for “national security reasons” until “the time comes.”

How much of the above does Treinen co-sign? In tandem with Treinen’s other public posts, it’s a perfectly reasonable question for Treinen’s Dodgers teammates — some of whom may in fact vote for the Democratic Party and/or be pro-choice and probably do not consider themselves to be “wicked.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 3:14 AM

I’m guessing he’ll take a pass on going to the White House if the Dodgers win the Series.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2021 1:22 AM

I'm a Braves fan, by all means quickly get him cancelled and fired.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2021 4:18 AM

LOL! Barves.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 4:20 AM

Oh Jesus did someone leave him unsupervised on YouTube for 2 weeks?

When are people going to learn. Don’t leave dummies in front of the internet for to long or they will get sucked into:

1) MAGA

2) Incel/Red Pill

3) prous boys

4.) antivax

5.) isIs

It won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 4:21 AM

[quote] prous boys

It's spelled "prose".

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 4:26 AM

"pro se."

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 4:50 AM

This season's winner of America's Next Top Terrorist

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 5:11 AM

So I guess grabbing them in the pussy is part of God’s plan.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2021 12:13 AM

This shit is normal in his social circles. Americans are so fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2021 1:26 AM

Baseball has a lot of rednecks. Back in the day it was charming country biys. Now, like all Republicans, they are ugly racists.

Wonder how they get along with Latinos on their team and vice versa

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 2:21 AM

I keep trying to tell y’all most white athletes are Republican trash and not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote]Americans are so fucking creepy.

They really are. It’s not normal to worship politicians like they’re God.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote] I keep trying to tell y’all most white athletes are Republican trash and not to be trusted.

Correct. Look at former DL fave Drew Brees - fundamentalist, racist and homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 2:38 AM

[quote]Bullock believes that Barack Obama was actually removed from office in 2010, contrary to everyone else’s understanding that Obama served as president through 2016.

This is serious mental illness these people have.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 2:38 AM

[quote]I’m guessing he’ll take a pass on going to the White House if the Dodgers win the Series.[/quote]

He was part of the team last season when the won the WS. The went to the White House this summer, and Treinen, indeed, boycotted.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 2:44 AM

Fuck this guy and COVID spreader Justin Turner (who likes getting hit with balls more than a methed out bottom during fleet week).

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 2:52 AM

Sports and religion often go hand in hand in the USA. However, this guy, Blake Treinen sounds like he's spinning around in outer space. He's going too far with his outspoken beliefs and the athletic bosses may have to chat with him and tell him to turn down the volume or else..........they don't want controversial publicity and it's certainly happened before........

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 3:04 AM

Braves won! Hate them but hate dodgers more.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!