Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tonight's Dinner!

What's on your menu tonight?

I'm making fish & chips! Happy to share the best way to make this for anyone who likes.

Crispy Beer-Battered Fish & Lemony Tartar Sauce

Chips

Coleslaw

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 5:53 AM

Husband and I are getting takeout fried chicken sandwiches and coleslaw. No offense but cooking on a Friday night is for the birds, all I want to do is eat food someone else made and watch TV.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 8:38 PM

I will taste man flesh!

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 8:43 PM

Whatever I’m having it will sure to be drained.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote] Husband and I are getting takeout fried chicken sandwiches and coleslaw.

That sounds delicious! And I totally hear you about cooking on a Friday night. Pre-Covid, for years we went out with friends every Friday night. Four of us would meet at around 7:00 at one of our homes and have a couple of cocktails and then go out for dinner—I loved that tradition. But now, I've not gotten back to that after 19 months or so of lockdown. Hopefully those days will return! Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 8:49 PM

Ha! I had this very thing yesterday!

Baked up some breaded cod and baked up some tater tots then made a quick tarter sauce.

I’m having Korean dumplings and cilantro-lime rice tonight 🤗

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Vodka and chips

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Mediterranean salad and a bottle of chardonnay.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 9:58 PM

Leftovers tonight, but what passes for a cold front in New Orleans is passing through tonight. So tomorrow, I will be making some "cold" weather comfort food, La Genovese Napoletana! It's delicious and easy if you have a mandolin for the onions. I'm not making the traditional NO cold-weather comfort food of gumbo because I'm a filthy Yankee transplant and don't wish to offend the locals with my meager efforts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 11:21 PM

Had an infected molar extracted. Scrambled eggs and a side of yogurt for dindin.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 12:34 AM

Some leftover Angel hair pasta & garlic bread, salad, a couple pieces of sushi. Ice cream bar for dessert.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 5:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!