Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wedding of the Century - Jennifer Gates marries Nayel Nassar

Bill Gates is ready to watch his daughter walk down the aisle.

The billionaire Microsoft co-founder, 65, was seen arriving in New York City on Thursday ahead of daughter Jennifer's wedding to Nayel Nassar this weekend.

Bill was photographed smiling as he stepped off a helicopter alongside family members.

His arrival came one day after Jennifer and mom Melinda French Gates were seen stepping out together.

"They kicked off the celebrations yesterday in N.Y.C.," a source previously told PEOPLE. "Jennifer was with her family and friends yesterday and Nayel with his."

"They both seem very excited about their wedding week," the source added. "It will be a big wedding."

Melinda has also taken an active role in helping Jennifer get ready for her special day — including throwing her an "incredibly special" party last month to celebrate her daughter's exciting new chapter.

"Jennifer is very close with her mom," the source told PEOPLE. "Melinda is a huge part of the wedding preparations."

Jennifer, who is currently an MD Candidate at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, announced her engagement in January 2020.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over," Jennifer captioned her social media post, as she recounted the surprise proposal, which took place over a romantic ski trip.

"I'm feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now," Nasser, a professional equestrian who competed in the Tokyo Olympics, wrote in his own post. "Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here's to forever!"

Bill and Melinda announced their separation in May. Court documents filed by Melinda at the time called their marriage "irretrievably broken."

The former couple went on to finalize their divorce in August.

Since her parents' split, Jennifer has continued to share kind words about both her mother and father.

While spending time with her father in May, Jennifer shared a smiling photo of the pair. "Nothing better than quality time with family members," she wrote.

"Happy birthday to our one of a kind mom, woman and hero," she wrote over the summer while celebrating her mom's 57th birthday. "Wishing you the biggest celebrations today and most incredible year ahead."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2021 12:20 AM

This thread begins in tears. Tears of shame.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 8:21 PM

[quote] "I'm feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now," Nasser, a professional equestrian who competed in the Tokyo Olympics, wrote in his own post."

I wonder if it could be because he's marrying the daughter of.... THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD???!!!!

GOLD DIGGER!

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 8:24 PM

I hope Jennifer looks good in a burka

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 8:47 PM

He's cute.

I'd marry him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 8:48 PM

Jennifer is the American version of Princess Beatrice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 8:50 PM

She could have married some European or Indian prince. I think she settled with a mere millionaire. And she should be looking at Athina Onassis to see how those equestrians behave.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 8:55 PM

Nayel is going gray already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 9:01 PM

"Nasser, a professional equestrian"

Ruh-roh

Better have an ironclad prenup

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 9:05 PM

Who's the granny with Bill in the travel photos?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 9:06 PM

"When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich."

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 9:09 PM

[quote]1. He was born in the United States to millionaire parents and grew up in Kuwait.

[quote]2. He’s an accomplished Egyptian equestrian who competed in the Tokyo Olympics

[quote]3. He’s a graduate of Stanford University.

The wedding venue is the horse farm her parents bought her in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 9:13 PM

"He was born in the United States to millionaire parents "

So, on welfare compared to Bill Gates

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 9:17 PM

I love them so much. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 10:39 PM

Oh the Equestrian A Circuit - where swarthy internationals troll the hitching ring to get hitched to billionaires daughters...

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 10:52 PM

[R10], Bill and Melinda Gates have done far more than you'll ever do to help the poor eat. Not everybody can be a poor and bitter cunt like you. But maybe when you're a little older, say, six? Grown up ideas will start occurring to you. And watch out! You might miss Tellytubbies if you keep typing your bullshit here on DL!

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 10:54 PM

Groveling old serf R15: Never a bride, bridesmaid or anyone's "plus one," you're fated to be a lonely streak of santorum on the sole of your rich overlady's bridal Louboutins.

Fuck off, gramps; you're nothing more than a handy cum rag to the ultra-rich...and me.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 11:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 11:20 PM

Well, well, well. A love match, is it?

Now we know why Gates isn't leaving his kids anything.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 11:27 PM

[quote] I wonder if it could be because he's marrying the daughter of.... THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD???!!!!

Doubtful, since it’s widely known that the kids get basically nothing when the parents are gone b

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 11:27 PM

[quote] Don’t forget me, I’m usually along for the ride too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 11:40 PM

I'm so jealous of Jennifer.

My goodness, this girl leads a charmed life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 11:48 PM

Just look at how this girl lives...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 11:58 PM

No one else thinks it's weird she's marrying a Muslim?

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 11:58 PM

She’s a med student

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 12:07 AM

He is a closeted gay

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 12:12 AM

That isn't true, R18 / R19. Most of his money will go into property and other assets (agricultural land, billions in gold and silver bullion that he's been buying for decades), as well as his foundation. Who do you think is going to control the foundation and inherit all the assets through it? Gates' ridiculous declarations are lies, as is common for him.

Also, R15, Gates has been trying to patent seeds for decades and is still trying to control food supply for profit. Not to mention that he convinced Astra Zeneca not to give up the patent for their vaccine, and has been investing very heavily in pharmaceutical companies, so as to profit from the vaccines. He is an evil piece of shit (is it any wonder that he was friends with Jeffrey Epstein?), and his ugly daughter is going to inherit his wealth in a way that will save her from paying any taxes on it.

Watch the video below. Vandana Shiva rakes him over the coals, and rightly so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2021 12:20 AM

[quote]Now we know why Gates isn't leaving his kids anything. Doubtful, since it’s widely known that the kids get basically nothing when the parents are gone

Talk is cheap, R19 and R20. I wager Gates, Buffett, et al. change that tune at the sight of the first grandchild.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2021 12:31 AM

[quote] since it’s widely known that the kids get basically nothing when the parents are gone

Not now that his wife is divorcing and taking half. She may leave everything to the kids.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2021 12:33 AM

Nayel isn't a polo-player, he's a 'show-jumper' rider. Not that it makes much difference, its all part of the bubble-wrapped equestrian world where reality is just an occasional irritant that you pay other people to look after on your behalf.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2021 3:05 AM

Will Jennifer have to convert to Islam?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote]Will Jennifer have to convert to Islam?

As if the groom or his family are going die on that hill. "Jennifer, if you don't convert to my religion the marriage is off!"

He's marrying one of the richest heiress' in the world! Suddenly one's faith becomes irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 3:14 AM

Exactly, R31.

Anyone can be bought for the right price.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 5:21 AM

Spoiled little rich girl.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 1:24 PM

Will heiresses never learn? It doesn’t end well when you marry a hot horse guy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 1:26 PM

^ But, daddy, I want my own horse guy. Considering she's a bit on the homely side it's good to be rich

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 3:10 PM

[quote]Who's the granny with Bill in the travel photos?

His stepmother, allegedly.

None of the Gates kids are bad-looking, surprisingly. Jennifer is pretty in an east-coast, preppy kind of way and they younger daughter (who is allegedly studying dancing and acting) is actually striking in some photos. Amazing how two plain, almost dorky-appearing people can produce decent looking kids.

Wish the happy couple well but they're marrying under Mercury retrograde. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 3:39 PM

Athina Onassis was married to show jumper Doda for 12 years. I give Jen and Nayel 5. Max.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 3:55 PM

She’s a med student and hasn’t been a famewhore. Most kids in her situation are a MESS. I think her mother did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 4:04 PM

^ I think her mother is delusional if she thinks this middle-eastern horse jockey is a good match

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 4:08 PM

The brother looks a lot like the blond from Glee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2021 4:09 PM

Wow at R40! He's actually really cute.

[quote] I give Jen and Nayel 5. Max.

That should net him a nice chunk of change from the Gates estate.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2021 5:05 PM

R40, because the blond in the photo IS the blond from Glee who is not Gates' son.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2021 5:09 PM

Jennifer Gates and equestrian millionaire fiancé Nayel Nassar secretly married in a Muslim wedding YESTERDAY: Will walk down aisle today for SECOND civil ceremony with both parents and Coldplay will perform at reception

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2021 5:28 PM

Gayface

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2021 5:33 PM

You’re Bill Gates’s daughter and the best band you can get is Coldplay?

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote] Coldplay will perform at reception

Imagine being rich enough to be able to "hire" one of the biggest bands in the world, just to play at your wedding.

Disgusting.

[quote] You’re Bill Gates’s daughter and the best band you can get is Coldplay?

Jennifer looks boring as hell, so it's not surprising she likes Coldplay.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] You’re Bill Gates’s daughter and the best band you can get is Coldplay?

It's 2021, not 1985. "Best bands" are extinct so you may as well just grab a band out of a hat. Which would make them a hat band.

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2021 5:51 PM

R19 You can believe what you want but the 124-acre horse farm where Jennifer Gates is getting married was bought in her name. Yeah, she might not get anything in a will but she sure as hell is getting it via trusts, foundations, and straight up gifts while he’s alive.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2021 9:52 PM

For all the riches they have, it’s a nice wedding but nothing you’d write home about. All that money and the bride looks…average.

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2021 9:54 PM

The DM had about 200 pictures from the wedding, but none of the brother. A couple of her younger sister. But I want to see what the brother's looking like these days. Anyone seen a pic (a real one, not the misidentified one floating around).

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 11:05 PM

Such a strange pairing. Body language is way off too.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2021 11:55 PM

And don't even get started on Georgina Bloomberg and her Argentinian baby-daddy, who is also a 'show-jumper' rider. Did they ever marry?

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2021 12:01 AM

They could have easily kept this wedding private. I don’t understand having such vast wealth but still craving cheap tabloid fame.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Both daughters have public Instagram pages, with the younger one posting bikini shots of herself on the regular. They’re dying for exposure and celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2021 12:09 AM

'Gates are avowed atheists yet their daughter married in a religious Muslim ceremony?

Didn't see any of the groom's family, relatives or non-Caucasian friends at the Civil ceremony/wedding.

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2021 12:12 AM

Dark green is the color of Islam and a beautiful choice for a fall wedding. Bridesmaids all look good in the dark green color.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2021 12:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!