Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Anderson have some kind of wasting disease?

He's developed a serious case of old man mouth. And this is with studio lighting, and a bit of makeup, so god knows what it looks like in the wild. This is a case where some lip filler wouldn't be amiss. As long as he doesn't go full Jeff Lewis with it.

Also, I know sun is "bad" but in his case, some sun would be a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 7:29 PM

I assume he’s HIV+

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 5:43 PM

Albinos age poorly, especially being unable to sleep with worry that some Tanzanian animist is stalking him to kill him for his parts.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 5:54 PM

He's depressed because of the Instagram, you understand.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 6:08 PM

I’m sure he has a bunch of baby nurses and nannies, but that looks like the face of a new parent on the older side to me. I knew a guy who was losing so much sleep that his skin was turning green and yellow and like a bruise.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 6:11 PM

Yes, he conically wastes coke, booze and men

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 6:17 PM

OP : you’re useless. Another stupid post

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 6:19 PM

He’s a self-admitted amoeba-like creature.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 6:31 PM

Not everyone look as ballooned, bloated, and puffed-up as you are, OP. Some of us are human, not beached whale like you.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 6:37 PM

Only in America, the land of the morbidly obese, where normal-sized people are called wasted-away. Too hilarious to even think about it.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 6:41 PM

R8, does being an asshole also make you clairvoyant?

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 6:42 PM

He only comes out at night

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 6:46 PM

Ha! So OP’s a fatty! R10 confirms it! Fatties like to hate ! It’s because they know all that ‘ love my curves’ is bullshit. So- self hating fatty - I mean OP- hate on the healthy , successful middle age dude!

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 7:01 PM

Um, R12, R10 is not OP. And I'd rather be a few pounds overweight than so many brains short of basic function.

And that's before you get to the teenage girl reliance on !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 7:03 PM

R13 Honey i don’t care. & i don’t mean it senseless bitchery,right? And down time from work! Didn’t you like my diabetes joke? I probably stole it but maybe I’m that clever!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 7:07 PM

Anderson was really handsome from the late 90s onwards, and kept the good looks for about 20 years.

The first time I noticed him showing signs of ageing was that New Year’s Eve where he did the Countdown for the first time with Andy Cohen.

From then onwards, he seems to have lost that matinee idol lustre

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 7:09 PM

No doubt he has HIV of course he won't admit it and you gays will think it's a good thing, instead of being horrible he doesn't own up to his mistakes. I mean it's not like COVID where you can get it without doing anything. HIV is 100% preventable, you actually have to do something to get it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote] The first time I noticed him showing signs of ageing was that New Year’s Eve where he did the Countdown for the first time with Andy Cohen.

You were looking at him with a jaundiced eye.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 7:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!