Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smelling shit in uncommon places.

Have you ever been somewhere and smelled shit, not knowing where it is coming from? This happened to me a couple years ago when I went to a home tour. On the tour inside the homes, I kept getting wafts of shit smell. When I got into my car I was still smelling it. Then I look on my shoe and realized I had stepped in dog crap, which means I must have tracked it throughout some of the homes on the tour.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2021 5:56 PM

I guy one asked me for direction on the street. Unbeknownst to him he had put his backpack in shit. I was wondering what the fuck the smell was and I saw that the edge of his backpack was covered in shit the consistency of chocolate pudding. To this day the memory makes me gag.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 4:49 PM

Scat thread!

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 4:51 PM

To the Scat Troll there is no uncommon place.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 4:51 PM

Every day.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 4:51 PM

It’s always your shoe.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 4:52 PM

OP, that's an amusing story. I have a huge country yard with dogs, cats, chickens, and wildlife will leave droppings, and I sometimes don't realize a shoe has been soiled until I am back inside. Thus, I keep a pair of old, work shoes on the porch and wear them in risky parts of the yard. Scrapping dog poo off good shoes is not a delightful endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 5:01 PM

I hope you made the Scat Troll cum, so we can close this thread, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 5:02 PM

The Chipotle near us always smelled like sewage. At one time they made the employees wear shirts that said things like “I made the guacamole today” on the back. We used to joke that we wished there was one with “I cleaned the toilet today” written on it. To this day we call the place Shitpotle.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 5:06 PM

The foul smell comes out of your mouth and that's an early warning sign of colorectal cancer, OP. Make the most out if your sad, final days now

RiP. BYEEEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 5:09 PM

R7 I suppose you are correct, given how the topic was strangely introduced. I first took it about accidently stepping in dog poo.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote]OP, that's an amusing story.

For me to poop on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 5:14 PM

Once in the frozen food aisle of the local supermarket. No idea where it came from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 5:20 PM

Does posting these shitty topics arouse you, OP? Does your life revolve around shit? Is your life complete shit, and does that get you off?

Just for you, Op: Shit, shit, shit, shitty shit, poop, stink, fart, dirty hole, toilet bowl, get your head out of your ass, dumbshit!

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 5:34 PM

I am female and in Jr High in the 70s I went to a new strict POSH school - full of mean girls and jocks. I felt sort of like “Carrie” at this school. Home room was in the main room and our lockers were inside this main room. My mom had started a new job and my dad would drop me and my nerdy friend Anne at school each morning and we were always running late. Our Yorkie Daphne had puppies - Samantha and Darrin - three little yorkies can make a lot of poopie mess. ….. I’m sitting in home room - behind Eric Whary - he had a beautiful build and back of the neck - he looked like Kurt Russell - he didn’t know I was alive but I YEARNED for him like only a 13 year old can. Suddenly there was a pungent repulsive odor of S*** wafting through home room. A bunch of cruel 13 to 15 year olds are saying EWWW and gagging and acting like idiots - it was pungent. Nerdy Anne shot me a look - to my horror I realize that Samantha or Darrin must of had diarrhea in my book bag which was IN the locker IN the room. I think I wanted to hurl myself off of the balcony because at that age you have no sense of humor or coping skills for that stuff. I have no idea why we didn’t smell it earlier - I vaguely remember the agony of trying to sneak back into the main room at recess to throw my book bag away. …. I haven’t thought of that in years. It was modifying. I wonder what happened to Eric Whary ….

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 5:43 PM

R14 your story has me howling. I can tell you have a gift for storytelling, maybe not in written form but I bet you’re a lovely person to be around.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 5:59 PM

Keep going!

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 6:32 PM

Please stop.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 6:32 PM

Hey #15 - I just had a kind of sad day - I just read your post - now I feel pretty nifty again! Thank you - that nice comment really gave me a boost!

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 2:44 AM

Eric Whary owns a car wash in Kalispel, MT.........

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 2:51 AM

____ TROLL 🚨

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 2:54 AM

OMG - that IS him!!! But Montana? A car wash? ….. Well - he is probably a Trumper , too. But I’ve got to tell you seeing him when he was 15 in his track and field uniform - he could run like the wind! He was a really dreamy kid.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 8:15 AM

People who try to start seemingly casual conversations about shit for sexual gratification remind me of the infamous Bob Rehahn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 10:43 PM

Lá Sènatrice says shit a lot when she's mad.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2021 1:58 AM

I smella poo.

by Anonymousreply 24October 30, 2021 5:25 PM

I'm quite certain I don't know what you're talking about, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2021 5:55 PM

The Bellagio.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2021 5:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!