Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where and when do we get to see this film Four Hours ar rhe Capitol?

Four Hours at the Capitol certainly makes the headlines feel chillingly real. “It sort of becomes an action movie at one point: you’re totally immersed,” says Reed. “It is horrific, it is shocking to witness to what point America is divided.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 3:47 PM

On now on HBO/HBO Max

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 2:28 AM

Not prosecuting everyone connected to this to the fullest extent will be THE biggest mistake made in this country's history. It won't be allowed to be in any future history books, because they'll all be written by wright wing fascists. But there will be people who remember the real story. We'll know and we'll tell others. Fuck all "Y'all" responsible for that, you're pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 2:42 AM

This is the first time I've ever heard the voice of Jacob "Q Shaman" Chansley, and he really and truly sounds mentally disabled.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2021 3:13 AM

Can we set the vigilantes on them? I mean true patriots?

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2021 3:16 AM

Michael Fanone sounds like the male lead in an early John Waters meuvie.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2021 3:21 AM

I want to viciously slap this Qtard pothead Nick Alvear.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2021 3:23 AM

The colossal error of not allowing the Capitol Police to shoot to kill will never be equalled.

A few thousand rounds from automatic weapons into the crowd would have spared us all this drama, and sent a firm message. Nobody who charged through the police lines and entered the building deserved less, imo.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2021 3:41 AM

If only Capitol police had behaved like their U.K. counterparts. If only....

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 3:43 AM

Remember when this happened? I do.

Capitol Police shot her 26 times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 3:52 AM

*shot at

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 3:54 AM

3 minutes into it and they are interviewing a Proud Boy, I don't know if I can stand to watch these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 4:48 AM

Watching this debacle right now on HBO. These delusional, moronic, brainwashed, fascist, incel traitors need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Wake up, America!

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 4:56 AM

America. Is. Fucking. STUPID.

… and you have the electoral college to thank for elevating these idiots into government.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2021 5:00 AM

It’s gross how they interview the cops and the scumbag participants like they are equal in their participation.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2021 5:16 AM

Everything associated with Trump from beginning to end is a grotesque tragedy. What a national embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2021 5:23 AM

Scenes from a Banana Republic.

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2021 5:25 AM

Why have none of these fascists been charged with Sedition?

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 5:26 AM

R7 why didn't the police open fire? I'm surprised I do not know.

I guess we will soon find out, if the answer, in five words or less, isn't in the film.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2021 5:26 AM

NO ONE will go to jail long term for this, NO ONE!

Sure some are being "held" but in time they will be let go without a word being said.

Miss Lindsey, Miss Mitch and Fat Ass Cruz who all were in of it and knew it was going to happen will NEVER be connected to it.

NEVER!!!!!! I HATE ALL REPIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2021 5:40 AM

In a way it would have been much better for America if the Trumpanzees had killed a few dozen cops right there in cold blood. It would make the story impossible to ignore and taint the GOP as the party of cop killers for at least a few elections, and really keep the outrage high.

Plus, most cops are ignorant Trump voters, so fewer of them is a major win-win.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2021 7:02 AM

They did kill cops, indirectly. Unfortunately they would have rationalized that as well. Bunch of fat losers cosplaying Braveheart/Game of Thrones in their heads.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2021 1:45 PM

The only person who got what they deserved on 1/6 was Ashli Babbitt.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2021 1:53 PM

I watched "Four Hours" last night and it was bone chilling.

Now watching A.G. Garland testify before Nadler's Judiciary Committee and awaiting his comments regarding January 6.

Gym Jordan already showed his monkey ass during opening statement, insisting on airing a video showing parents at school board meetings: request denied.

My God these republicans are vile.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2021 2:46 PM

I watched it last night. It was sad to see it all over again after watching in happen live in January.

I can't stop hating these fools who believe the election was stolen and all the other QANON idiocy.

I think it was Adam Kinzinger who said that he also blames his colleagues who know these things are LIES but keep spouting them or refuse to deny them because of the great number of voters who believe all of it. So true - they should ALL be tried for treason.

I recommend that folks watch it - but be prepared to get mad at these idiots all over again.

Donald J. Trump should be tried for sedition and at the least inciting to riot.....and his fat ugly ass should be in jail for the rest of his miserable life. I hope our country can recover from his influence.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2021 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!