Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did MTG plant the bombs?

Check this out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2021 12:33 AM

The rolling gait of a pyromaniac.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 6:09 AM

While I wish that were true because then we'd finally be rid of her it's not enough evidence to go on joke or no joke.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 7:48 AM

I always thought it was her, mostly because of those stubby little Flintstone feet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 8:28 AM

I see a kind of asymmetry in Greene's walk, as if one leg is a little longer than the other, which I don't see in they pyromaniac's.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 8:48 AM

You’re a man, baby.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 8:51 AM

It can’t be her. The person planting the bombs was wearing their mask voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 11:33 AM

If it was her, the EFF BEE EYE better GETTER. Because the next ones she drops off will be in the House and Senate chambers.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 11:59 AM

Who was it? We’re there no other cameras on the street? Isn’t there some clue to zoom in on?

This would be extremely helpful to solve.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 4:22 PM

What store was the bag from?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 4:23 PM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 5:59 PM

Even if it isn’t her, I wouldn’t put it past her. She belongs in an institution, along with the one who packs heat everywhere she goes.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 6:02 PM

Fuck her and fuck her Rice Krispie Treat/acromegaly face.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 6:04 PM

R8 We’ve been getting alerts in DC since this happened with pictures of the shoes, backpack, etc, and it seems like they’re coming up with nada. Pretty scary.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 6:09 PM

I have always thought that the person who left those bombs was a woman. Based on how she walks. Not a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 6:11 PM

R13 really? They almost always catch the person. When they have a video.

This is crazy. Who could it be? Did they not show up on any other cameras?

I mean, DL solved the soft butch soux chef case with less footage.

Let’s get to work. Please post those closeups of the shoes, backpack and any other clues. Please round-up the soft butch detectives. They are sorely needed. Let’s all dig in over the weekend. We can do this!

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 6:15 PM

"Did they not show up on any other cameras?"

One would think so, r15.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Damn, that actually does look like her walk. Definitely a woman

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 6:20 PM

R15 I agree, that’s why it’s so creepy! I would say it seems like the work of a pro, but the bomb didn’t go off, so?

Here are his accessories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 6:23 PM

Here is the soft butch case for inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 6:26 PM

Is the thread still around? That was legendary.

An actual DLer cracked the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 6:27 PM

We need to channel the soft butch detective until they arrive at this thread.

I am calling upon the spirits to summon them here.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 6:28 PM

Let’s talk about the pipe bombers shoes. They are very distinctive. Isn’t that a clue?

Are they men’s shoes? Women’s? Where are they sold?

What about the back pack.

But more importantly, which direction did they come from. I’m going to watch the tape a few more times and try to see what I can “intuit”.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 6:32 PM

And here are all the videos from different angles

My only impression is it’s someone slight rather than big and beefy. (Which might mean MTG…lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 6:34 PM

Weightlifter shoes, small feets

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 6:37 PM

All jokes aside, temporarily, MTG has inherent malevolence, an evilness inside her that is beyond just politics. She wants to *hurt* people, like a female Patrick Bateman and her clock is ticking.

I think Boebert is the bomber.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 6:37 PM

I always thought MTG had a soft butch quality, along with her psychopathy. The ideal profile for DL crime-busting. Too bad she's not a sous-chef (or, as it transpired, a parking garage security person).

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 6:39 PM

These pics circulated around twitter and Reddit? They usually solve everything.

I’m wondering if there is a problem of will here. Or effort. They whole country should be zooming in on this.

This makes no sense as to why it hasn’t been solved. It’s a really small world. Somebody has to know something.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 6:42 PM

They are on bus stops around DC, I bet there’s been Reddit posts and everything. The bomber must have only worn this stuff once in his/her life or something.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 6:45 PM

The person throws arm signals. Markedly, The arms up outside the Capitol Club. They are with an accomplice who is there to probably film the acts. Cult behavior. The many phone calls to reaffirm mood and plan. Opioids. Combative exercise.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 6:46 PM

Someone gets real close to the suspect here. Were they interviewed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 6:46 PM

Thy move like either a woman or like a man with a slight figure and graceful movements.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 6:48 PM

Is there any reason it would NOT be her?....

She sees herself as a victim/martyr/warrior/patriot and the first female president. She would be the person who would gain the most power immediately, after Trump. He'd make her his VP and they wouldn't attend Mike Pence's funeral because he was a traitor.

If nothing else she guilty of assholism and receive the proper punishment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 6:48 PM

Their pelvis is forward. Walk is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 6:49 PM

I saw this and thought immediately Boebert.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 6:49 PM

MTG is fun to trash but don’t count out it being someone else. A true detective wouldn’t let their bias get in the way.

The republicans could have paid someone to do this. They could be professionals brought in from another country so they couldn’t be traced. There were some international elements to the siege. Including foreign money transfers.

But that is not my first instinct. I’m thinking it’s one of the proud boys that’s high up in the planning on the 6th. Someone like the umbrella man who moves swiftly and with a purpose.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 6:51 PM

Is this a cop driving by? The suspect is not waving to the cop, surely. Maybe to someone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 6:53 PM

Here is the money shot. One minute it walks like a girl and the next a guy. Not sure what to think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 6:54 PM

Here is the link to the full timeline. They are offering 100 thousand dollars to solve this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 6:56 PM

What are the people on Reddit saying? And twitter?

Any leads?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 6:57 PM

In the video where the guy walking his dog goes by, she gets on her tiptoes to see a signal from a nearby accomplice, maybe from a flashlight or an arm signal.

Has FBI said why the bombs didn't go off? Incompetence?

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 7:02 PM

R40 There was something wrong with the timing devices on the bombs, so they weren’t triggered to go off. They said the bombs were viable, so if triggered, they would have done a lot of damage.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 7:05 PM

Is it possible that some people don’t want this solved? I can’t understand how hard this could be if the full resources are being allocated.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 7:06 PM

One of the main hindrances seems to be the bomber’s face is very well-covered, so I bet law enforcement is unable to use whatever creepy and invasive facial recognition software they have. In the future, maybe they’ll develop something similar for body movement.

It reminds me a bit of the unsolved murder where the killer dressed in a bunch of protective gear and no one can tell if it’s a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 7:08 PM

^ Missy Bevers murder

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 7:10 PM

Yes but eyewitnesses should be coming forward at this point.

Is the FBI doing the footwork here or just posting grainy videos?

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 7:12 PM
by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 7:29 PM

R46...Good point!

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 7:36 PM

I'm sure they've done all the interviews of all the witnesses they could find. They must have been able to figure out the person's height as well. I'm just hoping this is all a fake-out and they know who it is already and are waiting for the right time to arrest everyone involved.

On the plus side-I know what I'm going to be for Halloween!

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 8:46 PM

Now I’m dying to know who this is.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 8:59 PM

It's a homely, manly fascist lady with skin like an Indian River grapefruit.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 9:57 PM

DUH, MTG is the bomber! Trump attempted a coup. Multiple Senators and Congresspeople aided this. The REFUGS are totalitarian fascists.

THE EASIEST AND MOST OBVIOUS SOLUTIONS, PEOPLE.

And yet the Dems dragging their heels. And where the guck are the AGs on all this? And Biden? Chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 10:03 PM

The only bombs I throw are rattor….

Retore…

Rattear….

TALK BOMBS

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 10:20 PM

That is definitely a woman. Any walking "like a man" is when she's a little off balance because she's carrying a heavy backpack. I'd guess her accomplice that she's signalling to is her husband or a boyfriend, but probably husband. I'm thinking late Millennial to early GenX age, active on Facebook Q-Anon groups, a real Karen.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 10:28 PM

I see this person more as an off-the-grid type who wouldn’t be simple to trace in any way. Certainly it was someone who was trained or either did a lot of research into evading detection. They seem really confident walking around among a ton of security cameras and Ring doorbells.

One interesting aspect—the police theorize the bombs were designed to draw manpower away the next day, making it harder for police to stop the Capitol Riot. The bombs wouldn’t end up being needed for that because Cheeto in Charge and his minions withheld law enforcement support for hours.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 10:56 PM

Maybe I'm being too cynical but I believe they looked confident because they weren't smart enough to know that they should have been more careful than they were.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 11:00 PM

Carried heavy backpack well: "muscled" more than "slim". Women don't usually have that much upper body strength unless they've lifted on a regular basis. They'd slump, they'd fidget with the backpack.

Did the bomber check phone for directions or did she know her way around? If she had made "practice runs", LO would have those videos and would have arrested her going on those same streets, over and over. So, she's local.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 11:04 PM

I walked into the room way too late. I would think Rose would find this apropos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 11:07 PM

What are the Reddit kids saying?

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2021 4:09 AM

This person is obviously ex-military.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2021 4:31 AM

Let's step back here, DL. The US Government tells us Oswald acted alone. The US Government, wh. has some of the most aggressive intelligence services in the fucking world, tells us it cannot locate the person who did this, who planted these bombs. Repeat those two sentences until you understand my point. To quote Amy Winehouse, "What kind of fuckery is this?"

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2021 4:36 AM

If it was a different day, I would assume they acted alone. But that day?

R60, how could you think they acted alone when 500 likeminded people, all connected through social media, were just up the street rioting the next day?

Where are we going with this?

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2021 4:41 AM

Tours were given by the usual suspects with help of capitol police before/during and after the continuing coup. The Rethugs know they're in a war and the Democrats are sitting around talking about how awful it is. Has a single key player faced ANY consequence? The Nazi's are HERE and they're dying (not quickly enough) to shoot up libtards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2021 4:53 PM

Smoking gun. How did she know they were pipe bombs when that info wasn't released until the next day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2021 5:32 PM

My memory is we did know about the pipe bombs the morning of the Jan 6 riot/coup attempt. Local news was talking about them before the Capitol was attacked—that was the first sign something violent was going on. I could be misremembering, though.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2021 6:05 PM

She said Pelosi got the information on the 5th. Instead of correcting the mistake or DOUBLE DOWN, their favorite, she remained silent. Seriously, what's her alibi?

That's probably why she's attached herself to that pig Gaetz, they're both guilty.

Note her first rhetorical question "who planted the bombs?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2021 6:19 PM

Maybe it was her.

But if it was not, then this would take the heat off of them.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2021 7:04 PM

I'm sure the timelines don't match but I thought what if it was Ashli Babbit. That would be karmic.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2021 7:39 PM

They'll get Bo-bert on something else, eventually. She's not smart enough to do a bomb run and not get caught. Marge might not be able to spell worth a shit but that hag can follow orders.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Some part of me gets the feeling the 1/6 Committee is saving the juiciest parts for next year, leading up to the mid-terms. Several months ago Biden cagily said he didn't know if there would be a Republican Party next year. Maybe it will be a circus the likes of which we haven't seen since Watergate and it lasts for months. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2021 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!