Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'She has CONTROLLED me my whole life' - Lourdes Speaks Out

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2021 4:16 PM

Hot Mess x 2

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 5:34 AM

"Lourdes added: 'She’s probably the hardest worker I’ve ever seen. I didn’t inherit that, unfortunately. I inherited her control issues, but not her work ethic.'"

That's kinda sad.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 5:35 AM

That is honest. Cute kid who wants to look skanky.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 5:37 AM

Of course the Mail took the seemingly salacious bits from her interview. She's seems to really respect her and mother and is protective of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 5:39 AM

Debi mazur never gave me warm Vibes

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 5:42 AM

Lourdes was not allowed an iPhone until she was 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 5:45 AM

She's the most glamorous female-impersonator impersonator of all time.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 6:00 AM

Probably trying to keep her away from the tortillas, burritos and refried beans.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 6:35 AM

Thoughts and prayers, babe.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 6:50 AM

She has a look of Rossy de Palma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 6:54 AM

She explained of Madonna's parenting philosophy, 'I think my mom saw all these other kids of famous people, and she was like, "My kids are not going to be like this." Also, I feel like if your parents pay for things, then it gives them leverage over you.'

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 6:54 AM

She explained of Madonna's parenting philosophy, 'I think my mom saw all these other kids of famous people, and she was like, "My kids are not going to be like this. Because I am going to be like this.”’

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 9:05 AM

Ugly, dumb, and untalented. Next.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 9:17 AM

Say what you want, but neither of Madonna's kids are the mess they could have been. Maybe Madonna wasn't such a bad mom after all

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 9:17 AM

I was always appreciative of how Madonna pushed her kids towards reading and constructive hobbies, and was restrictive with their TV exposure. Madonna isn't perfect and has made bad choices, but I think she was vested in being as good of a parent as she could be.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 9:21 AM

I should have said, "adult bio-kids" @r14. Too early to tell about the others, but David and Mercy seem like they're decent people too

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 9:25 AM

Lourdes looks more like a daughter Rosy DiPalma would have than Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 9:34 AM

Lourdes is DL catnip.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 9:35 AM

[quote]Lourdes was not allowed an iPhone until she was 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's child abuse!!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 9:36 AM

[quote]"Honestly, actors really annoy me and I can’t be around them."

Is she talking about Timotay?

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 9:38 AM

Cry me a fucking river, Lourdes.

You're set for life no matter how much you fuck up. Your privileged upbringing is a small price to pay to be taken care of for the rest of your life.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 10:12 AM

r4 She comes across so ungrateful with a shitty attitude.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 10:29 AM

The nicest thing I can say about Lourdes is that I prefer her to the Hadids. Only by a hair. By one armpit hair.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 10:30 AM

I think Mama Madonna did a relatively good job raising them all thus far. The Ciccone kids have different and varying personalities, but seem normal well adjusted brood living life to fullest. Life is about trial and error, you live and learn. Maddy is only trying her best, that's all you can do. Good job, Madame X!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 11:04 AM

[quote]I don’t watch what I eat, ever. I’m not there yet.

She should definitely start.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 11:06 AM

Sounds pretty normal. She isn’t a spoiled, bratty rich celeb kid like 99.99999999% of them. Most teens think their parents are controlling. She had very complimentary things to say about Madonna. Debi is considered one of the nicest people in HW and has been friends with Madonna since before Madonna was famous.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 11:10 AM

That is one ugly girl. Talentless and homely, she's just like her mother: a completely manufactured product.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 11:10 AM

You can tell she smokes a lot of weed.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 11:16 AM

Is that LITERAL child abuse, R19?

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 11:18 AM

R27 You’re trying too hard anti-Madonna loon. Janbot?

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 11:21 AM

I bet Madonna’s servants and assistants work 10x harder than Vadge does.

Lourdes is a cunt just like mom.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Madge has NPD. No way those kids turn out well adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 11:25 AM

Her children aren't rapping in patois and getting their facial tattoos removed. Madonna is so very clueless now about some things, but she didn't fuck up her kids.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 11:25 AM

When you are a kid your parents make decisions about your life if they care. Is that controlling? It’s just parenting. When you turn 18, you get more freedom. Sounds like Madonna, despite the fame, was a present and involved mother.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 11:33 AM

r4 I may be reading into things, but at times it feels like Debi is trolling a little.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 11:43 AM

One interesting takeaway from that interview - I had no idea Madonna is nocturnal. I would have thought her the type to have a strict early bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 11:45 AM

[quote] The model said that she gained a sense of independence by paying for her college and apartment, going into detail on her upbringing.

Seriously, I think it's commendable when children speak in good terms of their parents.

That said, am I to infer from that quote that Lourdes was a young teenage employee who worked throughout her teen years, saved her pennies and then had enough to pay tuition at the University of Michigan; a public university that has, as public universities go, very expensive tuition.

Did she get a legacy discount or in-state tuition consideration?

Or, did Madonna and Leon, years ago, when Lourdes was a tot and they were already broke-up, as part of a child support settlement, set aside an education trust, Lourdes as trustee, and what she means as "paying for her college and apartment", actually means, the dough from my trust was transferred to the U of M bursar and to the seller of my apartment?

From that quote, you'd think she flipped burgers and drove a UPS truck to pay for her tuition and apartment.

That's the only false note I detect from the interview.

I also hope she's moved on from her Madame Rula, Carnival Midway Fortune Teller phase. She gets credit for it being a look, but I think it gives her a matronly air.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 11:55 AM

Lourdes face just screams SKANK.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 12:06 PM

I wonder if Madonna has ever fucked a classmate/boyfriend of her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 12:07 PM

Sounds like Lourdes is doing the best she can under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 12:09 PM

Madonna is still fucked up from her mother dying, even at 62. She’s never one to cry during speeches and interviews but she will cry talking about her mother.

I sincerely think she tried to be a good mother and I don’t think Lourdes is talking shit. I think she was respectful. This headline was trying to depict her as Mommie Dearest but I’m not seeing it.

And all you Madonna haters knocking her probably worship Cher who says herself she was a shit mother.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 12:12 PM

And speaking of that, “Inside of Me”, about her mother, is such a pretty song.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 12:15 PM

Create an enviroment where models are artists and personalities?

Hm, made me think of "What Becomes A Legend Most"

Those people were artists with personalties, but modeling was just a by-product of their craft.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 12:18 PM

I agree with this: “I don't know how I feel about acting yet,' she told Mazar, adding that 'actors really annoy me and I can't be around them.”

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 12:26 PM

R37 And even if she had been able to pay with her own earnings…that is dumb. Most all parents want to send their kids to college.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 12:32 PM

^ This, even middle class parents will do their best to help their kids get a good education. Madonna was no different

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 12:36 PM

Everyone forgets that Madonna grew up middle class suburban Detroit. She had curfews, was grounded and restricted like any other teen. Parents usually don't wander too far from how they were raised. Madonna loves and respects her dad, so I'm sure his parenting style was ok with her kids

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 12:40 PM

So said every teenage girl from time immemorial.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just your average spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 12:42 PM

University of Michigan: In-state tuition $15,558 Out-of-state tuition $51,200

No way did she earn the money to pay her tuition.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 12:49 PM

[quote] Also, I feel like if your parents pay for things, then it gives them leverage over you.

Um, isn't it the actual ROLE of a parent to pay for their kids' upbringing, and don't they always have leverage because their kids are dependent on them until they're at least old enough to get a teen job? How is this any different from the family next door?

If you let your parents buy you a Ferrari instead of a secondhand Toyota for your first car, any increased leverage they get from it is on you.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 12:50 PM

Madonna seems like a mess, but the fact that Debi is still in her life makes me think she’s a good friend, and the way Lourdes describes her makes me think she’s a good mom. Two big points in her favor.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 12:58 PM

[quote]No way did she earn the money to pay her tuition.

You could argue how much she earned on her own but she did have a clothing line for Macy’s in high school (Material Girl). She could have easily pulled in enough to cover the cost of college.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 1:03 PM

Madonna made sure she was the only attention seeking whore in the family. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 1:04 PM

I can't take it seriously when the article keeps referring to her as "the model."

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote]One interesting takeaway from that interview - I had no idea Madonna is nocturnal. I would have thought her the type to have a strict early bedtime.

Are you serious?

While touring, the woman takes the stage no earlier than 11pm!

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 1:21 PM

She doesnt sound like a bad kid or a brat. She sounds smarter than a lot of early 20s kids I know. Madonna lacks a sense of humor and takes herself too seriously but I appreciate that she was a good involved mom

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 1:23 PM

r55 When she's not touring duh.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 1:27 PM

[quote]She sounds smarter than a lot of early 20s kids I know.

She's mid 20's.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2021 1:31 PM

I'm sorry but she looks nothing like a model. She's ugly tbh

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2021 1:36 PM

I'm glad Lourdes managed her own greasy-whore look without control from her mother.

Genetics.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2021 1:50 PM

R37 R45 R46

You guys are missing the point. It's not about how much money tuition cost, it's the fact that Lourdes felt the need to reduce her mom's control in her life. I did the same and my dad held me in higher esteem as a result.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2021 2:01 PM

The black children like her.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2021 2:12 PM

The Rocco Ritchie Troll will be happy to know Lola mentions him in her interview.

MAZAR: And you have a huge heart. To see you with your siblings is a beautiful sight. It must be hard to be the oldest in your family, but you seem to take it with ease.

LEON: It’s funny, the only siblings that I ever really argue with are the boys. They’re just little assholes sometimes. A 15- or 20-year-old brother? Come on. Obviously we’re going to fight. But Mercy and I have never, ever fought about anything. She’s always had my back and I’ve always tried to be the best big sister I can be for her. It’s harder with the twins, because I don’t live at the house anymore.

MAZAR: And how about you? When you break down and cry, are they there for you?

LEON: It’s hard for 8-year-old girls to give that kind of emotional support. But Mercy is. I try not to cry in front of the twins, but I’m a crybaby so it definitely happens. Rocco is very caring and concerned about my well-being, and that’s such a nice feeling.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2021 6:38 PM

R51 Thats because I think Deb is balances friend and mother figure. Aside from her sister Paula, I think that’s her longest relationship with another person. Like 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2021 6:41 PM

Next.... Lourdes and Rocco will be left out of the will "for reasons well known to them"

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2021 6:42 PM

Well, Roccoco has his dad’s money, too.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]Well, Roccoco has his dad’s money, too.

So do I!

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2021 6:59 PM

Lardass

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2021 7:11 PM

She explained of Madonna's parenting philosophy, 'I think my mom saw all these other kids of famous people, and she was like, "My kids are not going to be like this." Also, I feel like if your parents pay for things, then it gives them leverage over you.'

YES, MOMMIE DEAREST!

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Lourdes, if you're going to break out on your own, the first place to start is to stop imitating your mother's act. Work on developing some skills other than exhibiting your body as a masturbation aid.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2021 7:27 PM

I have an unpleasant reaction when I see her face - it's like seeing a spider or something. I wish she'd get the fuck off my internet.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2021 7:32 PM

Do a Daniel Day Lewis and learn a trade. Remember when he quit acting to apprentice with an Italian shoe cobbler?

Something to think about, Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2021 7:44 PM

Dead eyes. It's all I see when I look at her face.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2021 7:49 PM

Without Madonna controlling her, Lourdes has risen to amazing heights on her own....

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2021 8:13 PM

Are there any celebrity children who just go to law school or get an MBA or something normal?

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2021 8:31 PM

[quote]Say what you want, but neither of Madonna's kids are the mess they could have been. Maybe Madonna wasn't such a bad mom after all

True. They could've been a LOT worse. Look at Cindy Crawford's trainwreck spawn.

I think the worst thing Rocco did was underage drinking under a bridge with his friends, which is pretty standard behavior that most of us also engaged in at that age.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote] Honestly, actors really annoy me and I can’t be around them.

Well, she’s got some sense

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2021 9:05 PM

Oh great. The op troll is posting more lies and slurs from DM. Can’t we ban that site?

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2021 9:05 PM

I know that what you said is VERY mean, R60, but God, has it made me laugh...

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2021 9:25 PM

Looks like she has a good appetite. There's no way she'd be walking a Versace runway if she wasn't Madonna's daughter. She was a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2021 9:38 PM

Did she mention her father at all? Has Carlos been in her life? I remember when Madonna and Guy had to go to court because Rocco wanted to stay in London and escape his mother, but I guess since M and Carlos were never married she could probably just pay him off. This interview is actually quite sad, she seems lost and only got into modeling to get away from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 10:36 PM

Debi, when she speaks about Madonna, has said she is a very warm, caring person but very guarded which can come off cold because she doesn’t let many in. Sandra Bernhardt said Madonna has a very good sense of humor. It is very dry. Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks’ wife, likewise said Madonna is very warm, caring, down to earth, and nothing like she portrays herself in the media.

Madonna is a mess right now no doubt. She is a very damaged person from losing her mother and seeing her father never speak of it then move on to another woman. She was never able to process her loss and it informs every decision she makes. She’s very close to sister’s Paula and Melanie. I think Madonna is a good person, but she is loathe to show it and seems to enjoy the caricature of herself she’s created. She has major abandonment issues. It is why she cuts people out of her life quickly.

It seems she was very hands on raising her kids and they turned out really well adjusted for the privilege they have.

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2021 10:41 PM

R81 Carlos has always been in her life. Why must you assume the worst by saying he was paid off? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2021 10:42 PM

It's not assuming the worst, R83, it's acknowledging the fact that there are different parameters in play when someone as rich and famous as Madonna procreates with a commoner out of wedlock. Clearly Madonna is dominant and controlling and wants things her way, especially when it comes to parenting, hence the legal dust-up with Guy over Rocco a few years go. How would you know about Carlos' presence in her life? She never mentions him, it's always Madonna Madonna Madonna. If she hated Madonna's controlling nature so much where was her father? That's all I'm asking, sheesh, lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2021 10:50 PM

Carlos used to own a gym in NYC near where Lourdes grew up. Madonna bought him the gym, but he runs it and I hear it's profitable. He has always been in Lourdes life, but shuns the spotlight and is happy with his role in the background

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2021 10:54 PM

I think the problem with Rocco was Guy was going to give him an independence Madonna wasn’t going to give him. I don’t think Madonna was awful to him, I think Guy probably let him do whatever the fuck he wanted.

And you notice he hasn’t done anything.

Lola is doing things, even her son David is doing things as a soccer player. Mercy is a beautiful piano player and you can tell it’s her passion. I think Rocco just wants to get drunk at pubs in London.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2021 10:54 PM

R84 There have been dozens and dozens of stories about Carlos being in her life AND Madonna has mentioned it many times. So the legal dust up was all Madonna and not any fault of Guy’s? Interesting. Also, I’ve had sufficient of parents NOT parenting that it is nice to hear of one who actually controlled their children in healthy ways.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2021 10:54 PM

She needs shampoo

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2021 10:54 PM

Lourdes is pretty but NOT the way she is made up now. She needs a make over because she has really great features.

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2021 10:56 PM

R81 You’re way off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2021 10:59 PM

R84 The legal dust up over Rocco was most likely Rocco.

Cause you may have forgotten but David is Guy’s legal son too and there was no dust up. David still sees Guy.

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2021 11:02 PM

David is a Ritchie too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2021 11:03 PM

R82 Madonna was closest to her brother Christopher.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2021 11:08 PM

Carlos is so fucking hot. I wish he was my daddy.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2021 11:10 PM

OH NO Will there be a Mommie Dearest remake? Who will play Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2021 11:11 PM

R93 He was a grifting latch on whom she tried to mother but he likes drugs too much. She was always closest to Paula and Mel.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2021 11:26 PM

Carlos was a sperm donor when she was going through her Latina wannabe phase, even though James Baldwin has been her hero and inspiration ever since she was a child. Perhaps he inspired her to do the mass adoption of children from Africa? That was probably more about keeping up with Oprah and Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2021 11:28 PM

R97 What? They dated for almost 3 fucking years. Sperm donor? STFU

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2021 11:29 PM

R97 Latina wanna be? She was blond when he dated him. Very Aryan Queen looking. So, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2021 11:30 PM

There are many things you can criticize with Madonna, but I think she is a decent celebrity mom. Lola is relatively sane compared to other celebrity spawn. She isnt vry talented and not very driven, but can anybody really compare to her Mom’s ambition?

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2021 11:52 PM

[Quote] Are there any celebrity children who just go to law school or get an MBA or something normal?

Who would deal with the hell of grad school when you’ll inherit millions?

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2021 12:11 AM

The only reason she is getting any modeling gigs is because of her mother. The only reason.

by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2021 12:20 AM

She looks like a street walker from Tijuana.

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote]How would you know about Carlos' presence in her life? She never mentions him,

Lourdes talks about him in the interview this thread is based on.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2021 12:33 AM

She really does look like Rossy de Palma's daughter. Maybe Almodovar will cast her.

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2021 12:48 AM

i thought she speaks many languages. This is good. If madonna does not give her money, she is writing a book. And it will sell. I will buy it.

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2021 12:53 AM

Are you telling me that parents are more controlling with their first child? Get out of town!

I think Madonna has done a pretty good job with the kids so far. Of course the kids sometimes bad behavior gets documented and written in the press - as if all of us were angels from 13-22.

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2021 1:07 AM

you think madonna is on here. might be so?

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2021 1:09 AM

They both have dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2021 1:35 AM

ROCCO IS BETTER

by Anonymousreply 110October 16, 2021 1:37 AM

The greasy exposed armpits is a fetish of this young woman.I don't understand why her pits are exposed in every photo.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2021 1:40 AM

If you Mary’s buy the bullshit she saved her own money to put herself though university, I have a bronze sculpture of Jon Hamms cock I use as a dildo. This hairy weed smoking jelly belly celeb spawn is taken care of by her mothers money. She is FUG with zero skills so they label her a “model actress” since it’s the easiest thing to do for the kids of famous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2021 2:44 AM

Lourdes, when you get the chance, just....get away from that bitch Madonna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2021 3:01 AM

R113 Is the babies Janet gave away and doesn’t acknowledge.

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2021 3:02 AM

R82, I do have compassion for the little girl inside her. Her mom died at a very fragile age for a child . That’s so traumatic!! Plus she watched her mom die from battle with cancer , a double blow to soul. I don’t think Madonna is a bad person, but she’s damaged . I am too

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2021 3:07 AM

R115 She’s very damaged which is why I cut her slack. She was the only girl who was old enough to be affected by her mom’s death. Her father never allowed her to mourn. Those wounds permeate her entire career.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2021 3:12 AM

And r116, daddy quickly replacing mommy and they had two more kids must have made Madonna feel such desperation that she was dispensable .

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2021 3:17 AM

A 4 year degree at U of M costs at least 125K, not counting lodging , food, transportation etc which is approximately another 60K. So she made almost 200K on her own in order to pay for her degree? When she was 19? BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2021 3:25 AM

Enough good people in Hollywood vouch for Madonna as a person. She is nutso right now, but she has a good core. The Gilroy brothers did a biopic recently on her and they paint a pretty good picture of her. She is definitely damaged. I personally think she’s been miserable her entire life. She has said how she suffers from depression, insomnia, anxiety, stage fright, and feels socially awkward. I think Rita Wilson or Rosie said when Madonna walks into the most A list room every person stops and stares. They all want to speak with her, get in her orbit. They said she finds it uncomfortable which is why the only interaction most people get with her in on the dance floor at her Oscar parties. She doesn’t have to talk with anybody, only dance.

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2021 3:31 AM

I remember Madonna made a comment that David is the most like her with the most drive and ambition. She kind of implied in the comment that the older two are lazy and the rest she doesn't know yet but she is closest to David because they are the most alike (so far).

by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2021 3:33 AM

We all knew this

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2021 3:39 AM

She sounds pretty smart in the interview and respectful of her mom.

by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2021 3:43 AM

R120 So like every other parent. Yep, she’s actually pretty normal.

by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2021 3:43 AM

Did Lourdes' armpit hair make her say this?

by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2021 3:44 AM

David most mirrors her . She loves that reflection

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2021 3:47 AM

That big chin on her makes her look trans. She has interesting features though. She'd be a good Borgia in a new movie or series about the Borgias.

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2021 4:11 AM

She could’ve played Mary Corleone.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2021 5:13 AM

'My mom is very insistent on making me think about what I want to be known for beyond my looks,' she said. 'That's not what I want people to remember me by. It's not real.

'Financially, modeling is a smart decision. I enjoy being very hands on with the campaigns I do, so that I'm not just modeling, per se.'”

Aaaahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahaaaaa. The delusion is strong with this one. The whole “interview” was horseshit. Some of you really are gullible.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2021 5:24 AM

She's a terrible model. I mean really terrible. Who suggested she pursue this. She's the Maria Riva of our generation. Except she had more sense.

She should maybe think about being a photographer or some other occupation where she can channel her artistic expression.

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2021 5:34 AM

Totally calculated

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2021 5:34 AM

R112 Can I use the statue when you’re done? 😩

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2021 5:58 AM

r72 In order to pull a DDL, Lola would first have to become a massive movie star / Oscar winner.

Perhaps next lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2021 6:24 AM

r81 She mentions her dad in the Interview interview.

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote]you think madonna is on here. might be so?

Yes. Madonna reads/posts here.

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2021 6:34 AM

Why is Madge's hair-bow (?) pixellated out?

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2021 6:37 AM

Lourdes could be pretty if she lost 40 lbs and shaved her armpit hair.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2021 6:42 AM

What can you expect from a leo mother?

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2021 6:44 AM

Wow, Lourdes is so poised, so articulate, so charming, so funny. A wonderful role model for young women.

Madonna raised her to be a confident, radiant young woman.

When she talks about her mother's accomplishments, It was very emotional for me to read about how Lourdes learned of the impact Madonna has had on the world.

I admit I started to tear up and had to pause reading the article to gather my emotions.

by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2021 6:49 AM

[quote]A 4 year degree at U of M costs at least 125K, not counting lodging , food, transportation etc which is approximately another 60K. So she made almost 200K on her own in order to pay for her degree? When she was 19? BULLSHIT.

Why does everyone keep forgetting that people can get student loans no matter how much their parents make?

So yes, you pay for your degree even if you have to pay it back.

by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2021 7:03 AM

r139 i don't think that's true. i think you have to be at least 21 to take a student loan if your parents make $$$$$$. Maybe things have changed though.

Also, i don't give a flying FUCK about her shaving or not shaving. just STOP with lifting your arm, sticking out your tongue and bending over (wtf is that even??) and call this modeling.

Honestly, i know the modeling world goes for unique looks and i'm not saying she's ugly, but her face is pretty mannish and she plays up the streetwalker look. if mom wasn't Madge, i don't think she'd have any work at all.

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2021 7:31 AM

I think she's delusional (and Della's theory about where the $$ for college & an apartment came from is probably correct) and she'd be working at H&M if not for her mother & the numerous connections, but she's no Chet Haze either & I think we can all agree that one would expect Tom Hanks to raise better kids that Madonna. So she's not great, but could - all things be considered - be much worse

by Anonymousreply 141October 16, 2021 9:43 AM

[quote] Say what you want, but neither of Madonna's kids are the mess they could have been. Maybe Madonna wasn't such a bad mom after all

You have to be kidding. Rocco smokes and drinks under a bridge and doesn’t go to school. Lola is dumb as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 142October 16, 2021 10:03 AM

She raised them in a cult that preys on cancer victims. Mother of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 143October 16, 2021 10:04 AM

When will Rocco start flashing his ass to 1up Lourdes?

by Anonymousreply 144October 16, 2021 10:08 AM

@r142, Rocco smokes and drinks in a pub like normal adult men. When he was 16 he got caught doing what a lot of teenage boys get caught doing. I would hardly call his parents failures for something like that

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2021 10:10 AM

[quote]Rocco smokes and drinks in a pub like normal adult men. When he was 16 he got caught doing what a lot of teenage boys get caught doing.

I think Rocco should be judged more harshly for trying to dress like Harry Styles when he's clearly too short/short waisted.

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2021 10:47 AM

Both of Madonna's kids are built like fire plugs. They are so short and seemingly never miss a meal.

Lourdes is trash, but then so are her parents. She got it honestly. Oh, and "model" is just a catch all term for loser celeb children these days.

by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2021 11:24 AM

R147 Bitter cunt. Neither Madonna nor Carlos are trash. Lola and Rocco turned out very normal for the life they grew up in.

by Anonymousreply 148October 16, 2021 11:49 AM

You can be fat. You can be ugly. But you can’t be gay and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 149October 16, 2021 12:54 PM

r148 = Lourdes snorting up coke and smelling like ass.

by Anonymousreply 150October 16, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote]Rocco smokes and drinks in a pub like normal adult men.

And Rocco's pedophile fan loon chimes in. Guy Ritchie didn't make him go to school. He's white trash just like his mother and sister.

by Anonymousreply 151October 16, 2021 1:01 PM

Madonna's peasant stock really shows in her offspring.

by Anonymousreply 152October 16, 2021 1:04 PM

Madonna is a WONDERFUL mother. Those children are blessed.

David Banda is a truly impressive dancer. His George Floyd dance tribute was so moving. It moved me to tears.

Keep dancing, David. Keep dancing.

by Anonymousreply 153October 16, 2021 1:18 PM

R30 Yes. Clearly it is Janbot. Her psychotic rantings are never hidden.

by Anonymousreply 154October 16, 2021 1:39 PM

I just checked who R30 is, who posted half the thread here, it is the Dominique Dunne troll. I thought I blocked that revolting cunt. Just counted, it has only posted 18 on this thread. All hateful, psychotic invective. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 155October 16, 2021 1:46 PM

Who R27 is.......

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2021 1:50 PM

Lourdes?

More like Lardass

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2021 2:26 PM

Lola the chola.

by Anonymousreply 158October 16, 2021 2:33 PM

Is Madge still in Kabbalah cult?

by Anonymousreply 159October 16, 2021 2:48 PM

Wow, are we out of Meghan Markle threads for you Klan Grannies to sink your teeth into?

by Anonymousreply 160October 16, 2021 2:59 PM

[quote]And Rocco's pedophile fan loon chimes in.

Rocco is 21 yrs old.

by Anonymousreply 161October 16, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote] i think you have to be at least 21 to take a student loan if your parents make $$$$$$. Maybe things have changed though.

That's not true at all. I'm not sure where you got that from. You can take out a federal student loan at [bold]16[/bold] and for Fed Loans you don't need a cosigner. You can take out a private loan at [bold]18.[/bold]

That's also another reason why so many people want them cancelled, because they got them at 16, 17 or 18 and are still paying for them decades later. That's a separate discussion.

by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2021 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!