Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tucker Carlson Is a Fucking Disgusting Pig

I hope that everyone at DL can agree on this. If you don't, you need to seriously examine your conscience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2021 9:51 AM

I like him

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 3:07 AM

don't insult pigs like that. Pigs are actually quite smart.

Carlson is a despicable piece of shit. He loves bigotry and is willing to blatantly spew misogyny, racism and homophobia for profit. This piece of shit makes 10s of millions of dollars every year by spewing hatred and propaganda.

It's disgusting that Fox is even allowed to operate

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 3:08 AM

He's such a cunt. Somebody go punch him in his teeny-weeny balls.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 3:08 AM

Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro....they all take turns being the biggest cunt of that network. Tucker's latest streak has been pretty long, though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 3:14 AM

He should pull out his own flaccid moobs on cam and give nursing it a try.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 3:16 AM

At least Judge Jeanine is an entertaining drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 3:22 AM

It's got to be a little scary that a lot of people love him. And that they're most certainly NOT morons. Scary indeed.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 3:23 AM

Well, r1 is certainly a moron, but still.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote] don't insult pigs like that. Pigs are actually quite smart.

R2, I thought the same when I read OP. They're also very empathetic and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 3:25 AM

This never gets old. Tucker isn't quite as sassy when he's off the set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 3:29 AM

I think he envies Anderson. Tucker tries to do Anderson's deadpan face, but with Tucker it just ends up with him looking 'special needs'.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 3:32 AM

Pig dropping, more like.

When’s this turd gonna pull a Chubbuck?

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 3:35 AM

Tucker is a jealous little shit who couldn’t in a million years achieved what Mayor Pete has achieved. It’s easy to spew hate and have morons and bigots suck it up. What else has he done?

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 3:38 AM

I really like his show.

I don't need to agree with him on everything. I enjoy hearing an opposing opinion. He covers some issues that CNN and MANBC just won't.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 3:43 AM

^MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 3:44 AM

Listen, creep at R14 - no, you don't need to agree with him on everything. But you can find opposing opinions all over the place. The fact that you can enjoy listening to someone who makes contemptible, insulting, degrading remarks about gay people tells me a lot about you, and none of it is positive.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 4:18 AM

I mean it sucks that Pete went on leave when we are trying to pass a critical infrastructure bill and he’s the transportation secretary. Like couldn’t Chasten handle that shit so that Pete could focus on the job at hand? Biden lost his son and barely skipped work as VP. I’m not saying this against Pete for being gay, but when you are in this high profile of a job and you didn’t push a human through one of your holes, and you have a stay at home spouse, then get your ass back to work.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 4:33 AM

I saw that guy who used to be the chief political correspondent for Fox on CNN. He said Tucker doesn't really believe what he says. He says what he believes his audience wants to hear.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 4:43 AM

[quote] I saw that guy who used to be the chief political correspondent for Fox on CNN. He said Tucker doesn't really believe what he says. He says what he believes his audience wants to hear

Which doesn’t make it any better; quite possibly worse. A fanatic can he pitied as crazy, but only a sociopath would say the kind of awful shit Carlson says without even believing it.

Which do you think describes R1?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 5:14 AM

If someone were to shoot Tucker up up the ass and the bullet came out of his skull I wouldn't be all that surprised.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 5:16 AM

What was Tucker like on MSNBC? Was he this far right and fanatical?

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote]Listen, creep at [R14] - no, you don't need to agree with him on everything. But you can find opposing opinions all over the place. The fact that you can enjoy listening to someone who makes contemptible, insulting, degrading remarks about gay people tells me a lot about you, and none of it is positive.

Please post any clip from his show where he has made " contemptible, insulting, degrading remarks about gay people ".

Actually he regularly has an out lesbian sub for him. And Jason Rantz and Douglas Murray are fixtures on his show.

So please show us a clip of anti-gay anything on his show.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 5:48 AM

Tucker Carlson is all an act. All of these talking heads are. In fact, Carlson is good friends with many of the people at CNN including DL icon and snow queen, Don Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 7:09 AM

Tucker Carlson walks around the executive gym locker room without a town on and he has a thick shower with low hanging balls and a natural bush, He's cut with a large head.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 7:10 AM

Tucker was the one who proudly told the story of his beating up a gay student. He’s a homophobic twerp.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 7:46 AM

Link, r23. We’ll wait.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 7:46 AM

It's common knowledge that Carlson, Lemon, and Cuomo are all good friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 8:02 AM

Rip Taylor wants his cheap Korean wig back

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 8:47 AM

OP, who cares? He's a white guy, so it's OK. He doesn't pose a threat, esp. as a conservative white guy. Woke people are the biggest threat to the gay community. I heard that on DL.

Guys like Tucker are not a problem and the millions of white people who listen to him or think like him are cool with gays.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 5:11 PM

He's right.

Men don't grow, birth or breastfeed babies nor do they have the vaginal stitches, postnatal depression, sore nipples and mastitis. Maternity leave was intended for women so they can recover after childbirth. These are not experiences of being male.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote]Tucker was the one who proudly told the story of his beating up a gay student. He’s a homophobic twerp.

Are you posting from 1991?

Tucker never boasted about such a thing. He said he was assaulted "“I wasn’t angry with the man because he was gay,” Carlson said. “I was angry because he assaulted me.” Were there any charges made against him?

[quote]He’s a homophobic twerp.

Whatever he was like 40 years ago, today in 2021 he has regulars on his show like Tammi Bruce...gay, Glen Greenwald...gay, Douglas Murray..gay, Jason Rantz...gay. Bruce even subs for him and she speaks of gay rights on his show.

You think Joy Reid would ever have a lesbian or gay man substitute for her? He...he...he...

So please post a clip from his show that shows "homophobia".

I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote]I saw that guy who used to be the chief political correspondent for Fox on CNN. He said Tucker doesn't really believe what he says. He says what he believes his audience wants to hear

I am so fucking sick of this line. I've seen this fucking bullshit with Coulter, Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, tons of GOP politicians/operatives. Who the fuck cares whether they believe the toxic shit they say or not? They say it because there are millions who want to HEAR it. It's despicable in every case, but more so when you're this sickening for profit/power.

R30, men have already been taking paternity leave, so why choose Pete to go after?

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 5:15 PM

R31 skips over the Dan White thing.

He also uses the excuse that it was years ago - which I don't doubt is a courtesy he doesn't extend to non-whites.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 5:33 PM

Is R31 seriously so deranged as to act as though Tucker is some innocuous mouthpiece when in fact he has so poisoned political discourse that we're dealing with school board members, healthcare pros, politicians and poll workers getting death threats?

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 5:36 PM

R14 is probably excited about Texas trying to "both sides" the Holocaust

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 5:39 PM

R30, and yet Fox News offers paternity leave to its employees. Huh. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 5:39 PM

I know it's difficult to believe, but he will actually go too far one day.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 5:40 PM

R31 is a disgusting Log Cabin PIG

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 5:43 PM

I wonder how Don Lemon feels about him bragging about roughing up a gay guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 5:56 PM

R36, just like how FOX has an even stricter vaccine mandate than even Biden has proposed.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 6:38 PM

Too many straight guys I know use Tucker Carlson as a card to play to show “I’m not a bleeding heart liberal, I’m a butch liberal.” He has that seventh grade bully talent of getting weaker men to follow him like a pied piper.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 6:44 PM

Here, r31, you troll....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 6:47 PM

I don't think there's anything that makes you look stupider than listening to someone like Carlson talk about "elites."

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 6:49 PM

Well, it was in the OP and is the subject of the thread, R42, so I was assuming that even R31 wasn't too stupid to catch on. Joke's on me!

Anyway, Tucker Carlson is a flat-faced, fat-faced piece of human waste.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 6:50 PM

To answer OP’s implicit question: No, we cannot all agree that Tucker Carlson is a fucking disgusting pig, because at least a third of DL posters - and probably more - are loathsome fascists who agree with him completely on immigration, race, trans issues, COVID, etc.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 6:53 PM

R45, I've been on DL a long time and the same people who attack Joy Reid for her homophobia will defend Carlson. No one can tell me they aren't racist fuckheads.

I don't care if you hate both of them, but when you have more venom for Reid (who regardless of what you think of her still defends gays on her show and I've seen her do it even more than others), then it's absolute based on racism.

I've seen countless threads where if ONE non-white person has said something about gays, then the racist, white gays on here make it about the whole fucking race. It can't just be that ONE person responsible for their own words/behavior. Meanwhile, the very reason anti-gay legislation exists at all is because of white people.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 7:00 PM

He's not fat and he's right, there is no need for Pete Buttplug to take time off when the nation has the worst transportation crisis in its history.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 7:10 PM

anti-gay legislation exists because GAY is supported by most corporations

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 7:13 PM

I'm pretty sure Chasten intended to breast feed all along

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 7:13 PM

Bless your heart, r47.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 7:15 PM

What exactly is that "worst transportation crisis in its history", r47?

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Don't worry, OP. He'll get his.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 7:42 PM

Yes, Tucker's been an FDP from way, way back.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 10:14 PM

Most of them don't believe the shit they spew out. I have heard the same thing about Hannity. They make millions of dollars and to many people, money and greed is their god. Money is the god of Americans and the pursuit of it is justified to a lot of people. Plus rich people live in a huge bubble.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 10:29 PM

Some of the idiots on this thread carry on like Pete is off the grid from his job, which is horseshit. He's continued to take meetings and calls when it deals with something that can't be handled by his staff.

There's no way someone as ambitious as Buttigieg is going to risk his current position by being totally absent.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 10:44 PM

the one time I laughed at old Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 10:44 PM

What exactly is that "worst transportation crisis in its history", R47?

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 10:50 PM

R55, it's like the morons who saw Biden take a bike ride with his wife on her birthday and started shrieking about him not working. These same morons had nothing to say about the endless pictures of an orange, fat pile of shit golfing every. fucking. weekend. Or endlessly tweeting what he saw on FOX two minutes prior.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] Most of them don't believe the shit they spew out.

Case in point: the fact that Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, etc. are vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2021 11:01 PM

R42 That's all you've got? A joke about breastfeeding??

Buttigieg taking paternity leave during this transportation crises was not his best move, it's not the best optics and yeah, he'll be a target for snark about it. Calling that a homophobic attack is moronic.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote]Is [R31] seriously so deranged as to act as though Tucker is some innocuous mouthpiece when in fact he has so poisoned political discourse that we're dealing with school board members, healthcare pros, politicians and poll workers getting death threats?

Tucker Carlson? LOL. On the network for retirement homes?

I think you mean Mark Zukerberg. His platform is where the REAL shit is stirred. If you're sooooo concerned about "poisoned political discourse" then stop supporting his site. Of course all of you who are soooo concerned will never do that.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]Some of the idiots on this thread carry on like Pete is off the grid from his job, which is horseshit. He's continued to take meetings and calls when it deals with something that can't be handled by his staff.

Thank you Chasten for letting us know. And he's doing a wonderful job!

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2021 11:25 PM

R61, stop. The moment Carlson targets someone, that person sees an uptick in death threats and harassment - they've said it themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2021 11:26 PM

Another, R61:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2021 11:31 PM

If he’s a threat to democracy why can’t someone put sugar in his gas tank. I mean for all we know maybe it could indirectly save lives?

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2021 11:31 PM

Another, R61.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2021 11:32 PM

Swalwell's wife. Death threats from the parasites who worship that doughy pile of excrement:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2021 11:34 PM

R63 Oh please. Read the story. Fishy as can be. So Carlson named a reporter who was doing a story about him? And so?

Note: "Carlson did not say where either journalist lived." "The Lincoln county commissioners office confirmed it provided the transcript of the 911 call that was made to its communications centre on 20 July, but said it could not confirm the names of the callers." "Spinski also did not immediately return a request to comment. ".

Yeah fishy. But it got him some great publicity!

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2021 11:35 PM

It would be a real shame if a lawsuit kicked him off Fox. I’d feel horrible. Just horrible! 😫

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2021 11:38 PM

Are you fucking serious, R68? You think it's difficult to find out where someone lives??? Are you new to the internet?

"According to a chilling 911 transcript published by the Washington Post, within about an hour of the broadcast, people came to the door of Spinski’s home in Maine and tried to break in."

In the call, made to Lincoln county at 9.57pm, Spinski’s brother-in-law reports “loud banging noise downstairs and some threats coming to the house recently just in the past hour”.

He adds that they had received a call and a voicemail “saying ‘We know where you live, beware’ and things of that nature”.

You think any of this is fucking normal? A god damned Rachel Maddow viewer wouldn't do shit like that, that's the fucking difference.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2021 11:39 PM

Someone literally went to their god damned home for no other reason than Tucker Carlson. There is NO other reason anyone would've shown up except for him.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2021 11:40 PM

R66 Taylor Lorenz? You mean this Taylor Lorenz?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2021 11:41 PM

Yet he's the first to scream about "THE MEAN ANTIFAS CAME FOR MY FAMILY!"

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2021 11:42 PM

R72, so fucking sue her, you don't send death threats to her based on some tubby fuck TV host.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2021 11:43 PM

R73 OH NO, NOT THE ANTIFAS!

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2021 11:43 PM

Joy reid got caught with anti gay posts, its a FACT. do your research

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2021 11:43 PM

R73, Hawley's asshole wife did the same. Even the cops essentially rolled their eyes at the Hawleys' claims.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2021 11:43 PM

R76, yeah, that was already addressed early, genius - and thanks for proving my point. Hilarious that you're trying to "defend" Tucker by pointing to Reid. I can't imagine why...

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] Tucker is a jealous little shit who couldn’t in a million years achieved what Mayor Pete has achieved.

Tucker Carlson is loathsome but he is quite successful-- far more so than the precious Mayor Pete. He's also apparently well-liked in DC, as he's a source to liberal as well as conservative journalists.

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote]He's also apparently well-liked in DC

Oh, you mean by the "elites"?

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2021 11:48 PM

R71 What joke.

"When the dispatcher asks about the threats, Spinski’s brother-in-law explains that after the mention by Carlson, Spinski had been “getting threats all night long”."

So he's getting threats ALL NIGHT LONG but the Lincoln county commissioners office could not confirm any of the callers. Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 11:49 PM

Are you really so ignorant as to believe it never happened? Really? So the person is lying. The BIL is lying. The people on the receiving end of Carlson's attacks are all lying, about getting threats after Carlson targets them because Tucker's fanbase isn't known for being a bunch of frothing loons, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2021 11:55 PM

You're all just jealous because he is famous, old-money, wildly attractive, and not a colored!

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2021 11:58 PM

LOL, R83. He would say that.

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2021 12:00 AM

On The View today, they ran down a list of Fox News men who took weeks of paternity leave as Fox allows them.

Hannity conveniently didn’t mention his colleagues

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2021 12:04 AM

Taking paternity leave from a media job is different from when you're a department secretary in the US government in the middle of a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2021 12:07 AM

Fox News offers SIX WEEKS of paternity leave.

So here we have another instance, like vaccine+mask mandates, of Tucker mocking someone for something his own network, the rightwing network, has. And, of course, Tucker doesn't mention his own company offers this while mocking Pete.

Did he mock the network's own Jesse Watters for "trying to figure out how to breastfeed" when he took it or is that something he only says when gay men take paternity leave?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2021 12:14 AM

[Quote] Taking paternity leave from a media job is different from when you're a department secretary in the US government in the middle of a pandemic.

He runs a Dept with thousands of non- political employees. Work doesn’t come to a halt if the Secretary is gone. In fact the Secretary is mainly a figurehead who shows up for press events.

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2021 12:16 AM

[quote]In fact the Secretary is mainly a figurehead who shows up for press events.

So what? In a time of crisis, the leaders of the government need to be present and visible.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2021 12:19 AM

Are people like Tucker supposed to care about men's rights? Why isn't he supporting him? Doesn't this show that fathers are just as important as mothers? Dumbfuck.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2021 12:21 AM

Jesse Watters for United States Secretary of Transportation!

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote]In fact the Secretary is mainly a figurehead who shows up for press events.

Maybe it is for you Pete, but the reality is it's a little more complex than that:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2021 12:49 AM

Tucker Carlson has the #1 rated show on FOX, and this is the type of crap they watch and enjoy it. These are the same people who still support Trump, they like that he is a disgusting pig, they love it.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2021 12:53 AM

Tucker's mom gave him a bad case of fetal alcohol syndrome before she took off to go be a hippie. He has no philtrum. Weird set and hooded eyes and he wears his hair like a 70's child star because his ears are misshapen.

by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote]Tucker Carlson has the #1 rated show on FOX

His is the #1 rated show on all of cable news.

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2021 1:09 AM

[quote]Buttigieg taking paternity leave during this transportation crises was not his best move

Still waiting for someone to tell me what this transportation "crisis" is, other than especially high volumes passing through US ports because of a strong economy.

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2021 2:38 AM

R96, these fools are trying to blame him for PRIVATE companies and the pandemic fucking up the supply chain. They're trying to ignore the fact that the govt has no control over private enterprise having a short supply of truck drivers as well as issues porting and unloading cargo ships.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2021 3:17 AM

I have colleagues who have been subjected to death threats as a result of his vitriol. This is not about opposing viewpoints or entertainment. He is a menace and needs to be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2021 3:22 AM

I just read a few years’ old book - about Ted Kennedy’s campaign against Jimmy Carter - by a liberal journalist, Jon Ward, who thanks Tucker for his help in his early years. It reminded me of his pre-Fox days when he was actually quite likable.

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote] a menace and needs to be shut down.

But Facebook ia A-OK!

by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2021 4:10 AM

^^ is

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2021 4:11 AM

R100, you seem to be under the impression it can't be both.

by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2021 6:27 AM

Anybody remember back in the DL day when there were endless threads slobbering all over him?

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2021 6:45 AM

a fucking disgusting Pig... yeah, on a good day. hated and hateful, every day. evil, all the time, fox news to the core.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2021 6:45 AM

Tucker is loathsome, no question, but the sad thing is that when Tucker falls out of favor, dies, whatever, he will be replaced by someone even worse! So I can't get too excited about Tucker because he's just the equivalent of massive anal warts, but he's not the virus that causes those warts to occur.

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2021 9:46 AM

So this was the dude that got off of a lawsuit alleging that what he says is so obviously retarded that basically no level-headed adult would believe anything about it. And he won right???

I'd make a joke but the people that watch him already did it for me.

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2021 10:26 AM

^ Rachel Maddow used the same excuse in a lawsuit. Lawyers gotta do what lawyers gotta do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2021 1:03 PM

Tucker has four kids and I would be surprised if he ever changed one diaper. He's selling a version of fatherhood to his senescent audience that went out with dashboard lighters.

And there is no transportation crisis. There's something of a traffic jam at a couple of ports. Americans have ordered an unusually large number of durable goods (because the economy is coming back, thanks to Biden), and there's just not the capacity to process them at the moment.

It's annoying but it's not a crisis. You queens think inconvenience is the worst thing to happen to you. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2021 2:41 PM

[Quote] So what? In a time of crisis, the leaders of the government need to be present and visible.

Can define a moment that wasn’t a “time of crisis.”?

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2021 12:50 PM

[Quote] Tucker has four kids and I would be surprised if he ever changed one diaper.

I bet that all detest him

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2021 12:51 PM

Carlson’s act is theater. He’s doing the role he’s paid to do

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2021 12:52 PM

R92, yes, the point is the entire department of thousands of career government workers, many of them experts in transportation, doesn’t just stop when the Secretary is out.

Just like your company doesn’t stop working if the CEO is out on paternity leave. Pete has deputies that run the place.

This kind of nonsensical thinking is the mentality that keeps up as slaves to the wealthy company owners.

Your kids are more important than your job will ever be. You can take a break from your job to bind with them when they’re born.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2021 12:56 PM

Bind=bond

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2021 12:56 PM

What transportation crisis?

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2021 12:57 PM

Are Tucker’s comments thinly veiled homophobia? Yes. At the same time however, Pete should not have taken two months off for paternity leave.

He is not just any father he; he is a high level secretary. If he was a straight man whose wife had just given birth I would say the same thing. If he was a woman, yes I would agree she should be allowed to take maternity leave and he’s giving birth to a baby is it physically very taxing but as a man he doesn’t have that issue. He could have taken extended lunch breaks if you wanted to spend some extra time with his babies but he has a job to do.

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2021 12:57 PM

[Quote] He is not just any father he; he is a high level secretary. If he was a straight man whose wife had just given birth I would say the same thing. If he was a woman, yes I would agree she should be allowed to take maternity leave and he’s giving birth to a baby is it physically very taxing but as a man he doesn’t have that issue

You’re obviously not a parent. Generations of kids grew up without dad because he was always at work.

That is changing because we realize what nonsense that is. No reason to prioritize work over family.

Thats exactly why we now have paternity leave. The first week are absolutely vital to create bonding.

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2021 1:00 PM

How long did it take before Pete was even nominated and out into his position as Secretary?

Did the department just close up before then?

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2021 1:02 PM

Off topic, but a technical question: the first time I clicked on this thread when it started, the first reply was "I like him" or words to that effect, and was signed by DeJure (or possibly DeFacto; nescio utrum sibi tunc adhibuerit nomen). Now I can't see that post, even though I haven't blocked tat poster—or anyone—in the meantime. Does DL management block people for you?

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2021 1:12 PM

Yes, R118. When a post has been F&F'd enough times it gets blocked out.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2021 11:20 AM

Thanks, R119. Maybe now I won't have to see that poster's anti-gay-rights, xenophobic rightwingery anymore. Unless he uses a new account.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2021 1:03 PM

R120 reread r119 again, hon. I don’t think you understood.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2021 2:32 PM

R118, whether or not you can see R1 on this thread depends on your settings. Move the slidebar from the middle towards "Asbestos Eyeballs ," and the post at R1 will re-appear.

Not that anyone would want to see Dejure's post, but that's simply why you can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2021 11:50 PM

Pete should go on Tucker's show so they can address these issues, differing viewpoints.

by Anonymousreply 123October 19, 2021 3:29 AM

Breed me, Tucker, while I feel your balls slap and contract against my firm, yet supple ass.

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2021 7:00 AM

Pete Buttercup is a shitty Sec of Transportation

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2021 8:11 AM

I wish someone would go on his show and get that Bitch wig.

by Anonymousreply 126October 19, 2021 10:30 AM

“Putin give Tucking Carlson new wig made of finest hair of Yak. Tucking Putin Bitch. You watch Gay. Make a good hate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2021 1:09 PM

r17 It was politically stupid. He is a cabinet secretary during a pandemic and his agency has a major role in helping with the biggest supply chain crisis in the lives of more than half of all Americans. Americans aren't used to seeing empty shelves. It is a massively symbolic and deeply unsettling (to some) experience that only gets people crazier and crazier every time they can't find an item they want. It's a very un-American experience and like out of control gas prices, it reflects on the President, lowers his numbers, and harms the President's agenda because the lower his approval rating that week or month, the harder it is for him to pass whatever they need passed that month.

Politically stupid because it was an unforced error. He's a cabinet secretary. He could spend as much or as little time at home as he wants without officially going on leave. And he probably is working a lot anyway, so to call it that was a (dumb) choice.

by Anonymousreply 128October 19, 2021 3:23 PM

R116 there are of course exceptions to what you just said. Do you expect the military to fly soldiers home every time one of their wives or girlfriends pop out a kid? No. Would you accept a general skipping out on service to the President because a kid came along? No. So I wouldn’t expect a Cabinet Secretary to take 2 months off unless they birthed that child themselves or if they are a single parent.

You talk about the thousands of workers in his department. Please tell us how many non-birthing parents (as some Dems like to say) take 2 months. He’s the leader and set a bad example. But as a Cabinet Secretary, he should be working and sacrifice for the nation. This looks selfish and indulgent.

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2021 12:42 PM

Also, I know having children is a big deal for Pete, like a gay milestone he probably dreamed about all his life. As a young Millennial I love that for him and our community, but I don’t think you should fixate on personal milestones while in high level government positions. Tons of people in DC that would cut a bitch, to get a Transportation Secretary gig, Pete just walks all over that with his selfishness.

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote]He...he...he...

Any time I see something this bizarre, I feel like it's a pretty good indicator of a disordered mind. I assume r31 meant "heh heh heh" or something along those lines, but to get both the punctuation AND the onomatopeia wrong is quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2021 1:13 PM

White House press secretary Jen Psaki sets a reporter straight on Pete Buttigieg's paternity leave:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 21, 2021 9:23 AM

I really wish someone would kick the shit out of Tucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2021 6:32 PM

It would be awesome if the HRC or another lgbt organization paid Mossad (who hate the same people we do) to ensure Tucker, Bannon, our Boris, Miller, MTG, etc had “accidents.” It’s a fantasy, but nice to dream about.

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2021 6:51 PM

OP, you need MORE emphasis on the title of the thread. MORE! Capitalize every word! Post some poop emojis. Find synonyms for disgusting, pig, is, a AND bold face them! Make sure the reader never gets past the title until they want to murder Carlson, his children and the pets!

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2021 7:03 PM

No, R134. You, Mossad and all of the white supremacists hate the same minorities. Are you fucking high? Mossad??? You must be Matt.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2021 8:29 PM

If I woke up one day and saw on the news that Tucker Carlson had been attacked and murdered the night before, I'd dance a jig.

by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2021 8:30 PM

More vile trollery from Carlson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 22, 2021 8:46 PM

Get that Bitch wig!

by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2021 12:27 AM

Love Tucker!

by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2021 6:29 AM

Fox News is reported to have "paternity leave" for their employees, so it makes little sense that Tucker would go down that road. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 141October 23, 2021 7:16 AM

R140, love ignore button even more!.

Yuck. So glad never to see you again.

by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2021 7:22 AM

Tucker wig look like some took a shit on his head.

by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2021 11:12 AM

But men CAN breastfeed!

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2021 11:37 AM

Well after reading much of this thread I have come away as this is the conservative opinion, Buttigieg is over his head, doesn't know know what he is doing, and him going on two months leave caused the entire US distribution system to fall apart. Two points which seem to contradict each other. Of course contradicting talking points have never bothered conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2021 11:56 AM

R139. How can you be gay or an Allie and “love Tucker” a racist, homophobic pig? (Or are you Boris?)

by Anonymousreply 146October 25, 2021 9:22 AM

R145 you seem to have to be brain dead to be a conservative.

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2021 9:23 AM

I bet Tucker wig smell like Trump dirty ass.

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2021 9:24 AM

Isn't the hypocritical GOP supposed to be the party of family values? You'd think they'd be happy that these two children now have two parents that love them.

Anybody that doesn't know Tucker Carlson is a sack of shit must be living under a rock. We didn't need a thread for this.

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2021 9:50 AM

Do keep up, R149; "family values" for the GOP only means no gays, no birth control, and no abortion. Policies and resources that actually help parents raise their children don't qualify.

by Anonymousreply 150October 25, 2021 3:19 PM

R150, if I may correct you on one thing: No abortion for anyone but their mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2021 3:45 PM

R149 is one psycho right wing bitch. Didn’t you get the memo? No lgbt people are Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 152October 26, 2021 11:34 PM

Love to HATE lil tucker!

by Anonymousreply 153October 27, 2021 3:18 AM

I gave Tucker a blumpkin, just as he likes.

by Anonymousreply 154October 27, 2021 8:05 AM

Are we sure Tucker wears a wig? Maybe he has unfortunate hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 27, 2021 1:24 PM

R155 Tucker has some some kind of hair system on his head.

When I was a kid we could easily spot a toupee, but nowadays they have gotten much much better in making wigs, toupees and hair pieces for men.

Tucker has some tells.

As people age their hair gets thinner. The same is true of both men and women. Genetics will determine how much thinner and how quickly it thins out.

One sure sign that your hair is thinning is when the hairline starts creeping back further and further on your head.

If you look at Tucker's hair over the years you can tell, that even though his hairline has crept back, his "hair" has remained consistently thick. He may trim it different lengths but the thickness mysteriously has not changed one bit.

Anyone who understands hair loss knows that as the hairline creeps back, it necessarily gets thinner. Tucker is shedding NO hair!

You cannot have the hairline move without the hair ALSO starting to get thinner. This is true for everyone.

The hairline always tells the story.

It's a good wig, but it is definitely a wig.

by Anonymousreply 156October 27, 2021 2:04 PM

Tucker gets wig changes from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 157October 28, 2021 3:03 AM

Some bitch need to snatch Tucker wig off his head and yell into the camera “I got yo weave BITcH and what?”

by Anonymousreply 158October 28, 2021 3:05 AM

R157 Yes. Tucker does swap out the wigs but they are always ridiculously thick and luxurious! LOL

He is smart enough not to mess with the hairline. A lot of men do that which is a dead giveaway.

But equally bad is pretending that your hair has the thickness of your youth as it drastically recedes.

A receding hairline IS hair loss.

Tucker's not 25 anymore. He needs to thin out his wigs to coincide with his receding hairline.

This is a rookie mistake which reveals that the hair is obviously fake.

YES R158 I'd pay to see someone rip the dead animal carcass off his head! I bet his head's smooth as a bowling ball underneath! LOL

by Anonymousreply 159October 28, 2021 2:19 PM

If he thins out his wigs, will he also bring back the bowties?

by Anonymousreply 160October 28, 2021 2:26 PM

Now he's doing a docuseries for Fox Nation claiming that January 6 was a false-flag operation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 28, 2021 5:26 PM

Liz Cheney has nice hair. That is about all I can say good about her (since this is a post about hair).

Moments of "consciousness" for a woman with a disgusting legacy (past and present) doesn't get her any extra points.

by Anonymousreply 162October 28, 2021 5:49 PM

Tucker is a retard.

by Anonymousreply 163October 31, 2021 9:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!