Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lizzo tells the haters to Kiss Her Ass!

And pulls down her pants and shakes her ass for us to kiss….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 3:31 AM

Behold, the moons of Jupiter!

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 2:05 AM

Don't worry, she'll be gone soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 2:16 AM

Imagine having to wash those thongs. Gawd.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 2:24 AM

Imagine planting a smooch right smack dab on her quivering sphincter, just as she passes a puff of gas.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 2:27 AM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 2:48 AM

🤮.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 5:16 AM

Nobody has time for all of dat smoochin' girl.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 11:48 AM

This slob is so tiresome

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 1:55 PM

Looks like she hired Oprah's personal weave stylist. Her hair changes every day.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 2:58 PM

I like her music but I'm so tired of her shenanigans. Nobody cares that you're overweight Lizzo. Most people in The US are overweight nowadays. Focus on your music and less stunts. People aren't going to think you're talented if you keep doing this shit.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 7:16 PM

The ghetto is proud of her

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 7:22 PM

R12 Funny thing is. If Lizzo wasn't famous, she would get mocked at for her weight in the ghetto. The term "Precious" is not a term of endearment. Though everyone gets roasted in the hood. I think Lizzo does have a cute face though, she clearly is very insecure and is hung up on her image and message at this point. She's too dogmatic almost like a religious leader with her preaching about body positivity and refusing to lose weight to make that point. Even if she isn't suspending anyone's disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 7:27 PM

In “the ghetto”? Do you hear yourselves?

And how do you know she would be in “the ghetto”? There are plenty of black people not in the ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 7:32 PM

Lizzo isn't even ghetto either. She's a band nerd. She's cute but doesn't fit the beauty standard in the African-American community. I'm Black and it's women like Yara Shahidi, Jhene Aiko, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Chloe Bailey, Ciara and Ryan Destiny that are considered attractive. Curvy but still slim.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2021 7:40 PM

R15 ummm they’re considered beauties by all, not “The African-American community”

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2021 7:41 PM

Yes of course. But some people on this site think Black people are monolith and that all are ghetto. Some would find big women like Lizzo attractive but she certainly isn't held up on this pedestal in Black media. Being fat is not looked highly in any community honestly. Black people, Native Americans, Polynesians and Latinos may have a higher rate of obesity but we don't see it in a positive light. It's usually related to poverty and dysfunction which is a sad result of structural racism. Majority of Black and Latino female celebs are still slim and healthy looking and are more aspirational in general. Yes, not all Black people are from the ghetto but a lot of us have relatives that are or even if we're suburban or wealthy, we may have ghetto-adjacency like being a generation removed. I don't see being from the ghetto as a negative thing though. Jewish, Italian, Irish and Polish Americans lived in ghettoes too. It's just a low-income inner-city area, people can't help where they're born.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2021 7:49 PM

I really REALLY have loved her. But the baiting shit she does, all like she’s doing it just in order to make a sobbing video or “empowered” reply to her “haters” is so very Gayle King School of Publicity 101

I hope she calms down and gets back to her music. Right now though. I’ve almost lost all interest in her

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 8:28 PM

[quote] [R15] ummm they’re considered beauties by all, not “The African-American community”

r16 why would “The African-American community” be included in "all"?

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!