Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has won back his full pension

as part of a settlement of his lawsuit arising from his firing during the Trump administration more than three years ago, his lawyers announced Thursday.

McCabe, a frequent target of then-President Donald Trump's ire, was fired in March 2018 after the Justice Department's inspector general concluded he had authorized the release of information to a newspaper reporter and then misled internal investigators about his role in the leak. The termination by Jeff Sessions, the attorney general at the time, came hours before McCabe was due to retire, denying the FBI official his pension.

The settlement agreement vacates that decision, expunges from his personnel folder any references to having been fired and entitles McCabe, who joined the FBI in 1996, to his full pension.

“Politics should never play a role in the fair administration of justice and civil service personnel decisions,” McCabe said in a statement. He added that he hopes “this result encourages the men and women of the FBI to continue to protect the American people by standing up for the truth and doing their jobs without fear of political retaliation.”

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 3:55 PM

Atta boy. Happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2021 1:05 AM

He's so fucking hot. Would happily suck him dry as my way of saying congrats.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2021 1:05 AM

YAY...he deserves it. And, I can help him celebrate by rimming him deep!

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2021 1:06 AM

Good news! Hopefully the beginning of a LT trend: reversals of Twitler’s “policies” and legal defeats.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2021 1:10 AM

Unfortunately McCabe had to sue to get his pension, which most likely means a bunch of lawyers will end up with some of his pension. All the while I imagine Trump is collecting his pension every month.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 1:40 AM

He is definitely hot. I love his serious face and his 1950s crew cut.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote] which most likely means a bunch of lawyers will end up with some of his pension

Apparently the legal costs are all paid by the government.

What I’m curious about is how does this impact FBI Director Christopher Wray? Given his fingerprints were all over this in 2018, why wasn’t he removed him as FBI Director? (Despite subsequently doing a capable job).

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 3:48 AM

I am happy to celebrate with him by spending 24 hours licking every inch of him, sucking him dry and letting him slam my hole and breed it as many times as he wants.

Fuck YEAH, daddy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 4:26 AM

He's so? fucking hot? Would happily? Suck? him? dry? as your way? Of saying congrats?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 4:33 AM

Yes, R9. And we are legion.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote] Apparently the legal costs are all paid by the government.

McCabe was on with Don Leamon and that is when I learned that McCabe also won his legal costs from the FBI, which I am happy for him about that, but it makes me even more pissed at Trump. That means that us the taxpayers will be paying the legal fees, just another cost to us because Trump is just a horrible petty asshole, who abused his power. McCabe was set to retire, so Trump didn't need to fire him, Trump wanted to be evil and vindictive and we the taxpayers have to pay for that, now.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 12:31 PM

They should make only the red states pay.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 12:47 PM

On top of getting his pension back, didn't he write a book and is a current CNN contributor? I'm sure he doesn't have a Bridge card.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 1:48 PM

I want his spermies.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 1:55 PM

I wonder if his cock look like him - tight, stiff and ready to fire at any moment.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 2:03 PM

"The termination by Jeff Sessions... came hours before McCabe was due to retire"

That is pure Trump.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 2:57 PM

The video for those like me who have adblocker and can't see OP's video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 3:55 PM

Sorry wrong thread ^^^

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!