Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GAYS REJOICE! Adele FINALLY gave us new music!

Her song “Easy On Me” is HERE!!!! Omg. I’m screaming!!!!

It’s been too long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 27, 2021 4:10 PM

Oh. Adele doing Adele.

It's a pretty song for sure. But nothing new or interesting.

Still, it's Adele. It'll be huge.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 11:31 PM

R1 it made me cry!

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 11:38 PM

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 11:52 PM

I didn't like it at all and I was taken aback by her accent. OMG! She should be on Eastenders or something.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 11:59 PM

Did you not know she’s not American r4?

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2021 12:01 AM

no, i knew she was English, R5

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2021 12:05 AM

S’alright. I’d prefer it if she went disco or electro instead, but I’ll take it. x

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2021 12:07 AM

You were really screaming, OP? Yikes

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2021 12:27 AM

The aesthetic of the video was very country and made me think, I'd love for her and Wynonna Judd to wail like crazy on a duet.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2021 12:33 AM

What a bunch of Maries.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 12:34 AM

r2 MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 12:43 AM

Never liked her, she's a bore.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 12:44 AM

I had the same reaction r9

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2021 12:44 AM

Go easy on me, baby, cuz I turned my son's world upside down just to have a second adolescence and dress slutty for social media.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 12:45 AM

Methinks OP screams quite frequently.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 12:47 AM

We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 12:51 AM

It’s pretty bland and does not have the edgier qualities of her earlier songs like “Rolling in the Deep” or “Hello” or “Set Fire to the Rain.”

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 12:52 AM

Epitome of mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 12:53 AM

*Yawn* Adele's music died after her "21" album. Even "25 "(yes, including "Hello") sucked. Go ahead and red flag me.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 1:13 AM

R13 Didn't she seem to favor Wynonna in that video? Or, am I seeing things?

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 1:43 AM

No and thank you, please Madam.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 2:03 AM

I totally agree with the Wynona comparison, especially with the video’s focus on random other normal people.

This song felt a little subdued to me. I worry about what it means that this is the lead single…

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 2:03 AM

R22 it will be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 2:04 AM

“Someone Like You” has one of the dumbest choruses in any hit pop song ever. The Macarena is less offensive.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 2:05 AM

I don’t think I’ve heard of Adele being a big Gay icon, is this new?

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 2:06 AM

The piano chorus is so beautiful. Its haunting.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 2:07 AM

R25 she has a massive gay following.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 2:07 AM

I think the song is nice. Catchy melody, personal lyrics, evocative vocals. I don't really like the video though. Is she intentionally parodying her own Hello video? And if so, why? And I don't like her make up or styling. Also, if you want the dramatic 'hair blowing in the face' shot, the shit better be healthy. Hers looks in dire need of a deep conditioning. WHERE ARE HER GAYS?!

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 2:08 AM

R27 Really, I can’t imagine her music playing at circuit parties or clubs?

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 2:09 AM

Does it mean I'm gay-adjacent if I've never heard her music?

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 2:10 AM

When did Adele become a drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 2:11 AM

Isn’t this the 6th iteration of the same song she’s been singing for the last 7 years?

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 2:13 AM

I'm surprised how monotone it is. I was expecting a big orchestral climax at the end or something but it's just a very basic pop piano ballad, and I can't even say that it's particularly beautiful or emotional, or that her voice is pleasant. I'm honestly shocked.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 2:13 AM

I would like her to do a cover album of Jim Steinman songs.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 2:15 AM

Pretty, pretty, pretty good

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Gays, OP?

What do gays have to do with this bad-vocal low-end PR princess? She's unfun, not smart, has no variety in her work ("Poor me, the fat/formerly fat victim") and has Harry Windsor passed out on her sofa and pissing himself all over it?

The "new music" from this Pig Frau sounds the same as before, except now with even more echo and doubling.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 2:23 AM

Aren’t we supposed to understand the lyrics? Or is the incomprehensible vocal performance deliberate?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 2:25 AM

It's good but it is also boring.

Sounds like many other of her songs.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 2:29 AM

The fraus are going to eat this up like they do with most of her music. Fraus and teenage girls are Adele's key demographic, and it was those two groups that made those vocal divas from the 80s and 90s so popular.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 2:30 AM

I put it on and couldn’t remember a thing about it when it was over. This hog is overrated.

She can go to hell with Beyoncé and Taylor Swift. Fuck em.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 2:33 AM

Same old, same old. It was not bad and all, but it didn't quite live up to the hype.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2021 2:37 AM

I wanted to like it but it’s just…there. Sounds like an album filler from either of her last two albums. Her vocals are kind of screechy in some parts too.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 2:43 AM

It's a real toe tapper, that's for sure, shallow dance floor fodder, but it may be just what the world needs to shake those bolus from your bowel in these constipated times of covid.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 3:02 AM

Makes me appreciate Gaga's Chromatica album so much more.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 3:04 AM

Is it me or is her nose much more prominent in this video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2021 3:06 AM

Meh. Its an "Adele Song". Not new ,just different. I want to hear the rest though.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote]I wanted to like it but it’s just…there. Sounds like an album filler from either of her last two albums.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. And I like Adele.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2021 3:46 AM

What a forgettable song for her to come back to after 6 years. I thought she would return with something more dynamic like Rolling in the Deep. Of course, it will be huge at first because people are sheep, but I don't see it being anywhere near as big as her previous lead singles.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2021 4:19 AM

R48 This is probably just the song to announce, I'm back. Then she will save the real big one for around Grammy time, so she can give a big performance and have everyone go gaga over it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2021 4:21 AM

Wouldn’t her doing a GaGa song be counterproductive?

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 4:23 AM

R49, No, this is the lead single. The whole album comes out next month.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 4:26 AM

Gaga is better. Fuck Adelephant.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 4:28 AM

R51 Yes, this is the first one, there will be more over the next few months after the album is released. I suspect the second single will be the bigger "statement" song. That would be the one that will get the big build up.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2021 4:29 AM

"Hello" was the only blockbuster song from "25," yet the album still went Diamond. That's unheard of for a vocal diva. But then she seems to be following the Celine Dion path of being more of a big album seller than a singles & album artist.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2021 4:30 AM

All she really does is yodel and do this kind of vocal roller coaster thing. She does it wonderfully but I’m not getting how she’s the new Streisand or Houston et al. All her songs, everyone one of them sound the same or like they’re off the same album. It’s just Adele opining some new unrequited or lost love, high stretched-out pitch, low fall, yodel-yodel-yodel, rinse repeat

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2021 4:33 AM

Whatever happened to Nora Jones, and how’s comes no one speaks of her anymore?

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2021 4:34 AM

It’s kind of soundings like she didn’t have the right kind of or level of trauma for this album to really take off?

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2021 4:36 AM

The best song on the album is “I’m Skinny Now”.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2021 4:53 AM

R28 All that hair blowing around just looks so uncomfortable. A single hair touching my face drives me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2021 4:58 AM

[quote] Whatever happened to Nora Jones, and how’s comes no one speaks of her anymore?

Isn't she trying to be an actress now? Last I saw her singing was in a Netflix documentary about Laurel Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2021 5:01 AM

First off, why is someone comparing this to Chromatica? One was purely a dance album while the other is Adele. Even if Adele decided to make an upbeat dance album it wouldn’t sound like generic electro-pop GaGa.

Also, she “21” went Diamond and had a few massive singles. “25” had one huge single only but the album sold in numbers unheard of. Some artists sell albums and singles, some are more just singles artists and some are more albums artists.

Celine is a good example of someone who was never a huge singles seller (although she had a few #1s scattered) but sold albums like crazy. Shania Twain and Britney Spears also (Many of her singles weren’t even top 10 yet BOMT the album sold over 30 million copies and Oops sold over 20 million).

Katy Perry was considered more of a singles artist, as well as Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2021 5:10 AM

her* “21” album

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2021 5:11 AM

I have a hot, dilfy, but eldergay yoga instructor and I overheard him say something about how he could wait to hear such and such's music tonight, but I couldn't here who. I thought it was Lana Del Rey. I hope he and you whores enjoy. I shan't be listening, but Adele looks wonderful and I like her.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2021 5:15 AM

DL is the only place I’ve ever heard of and hear about Lana Del Rey and I’m not quite convinced that she’s a real person or just a DL meme like Muriel, Cheryl and Ginny from billing.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2021 5:22 AM

R21, because Gaga and Adele are both really big pop stars with great vocals. I haven't always liked Gaga, but I love Chromatica. The concept, the execution. It's really a wonderful album and so different from other Gaga albums.

I have always loved Adele, but this song is super boring to me. Not because it isn't pretty, but because it's the same sort of output she's put out before: It sounds just like a 25 song and awfully close to a 21 song as well.

No other huge pop star from the mid 00s put out an album in the past year or so (I think?) save Swift but she can't sing...

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2021 6:03 AM

They’re both very different pop stars with very different voices and techniques…. Adele’s pop has never even been real pop.

GaGa has never sold what Adele has. She’s been mostly hyped.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2021 6:07 AM

She really does look like shes lip syncing for her life on RuPauls drag race

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2021 6:17 AM

She oughtta do country jukebox songs because of her campy, overwrought yodel-singing. How about a whole album of Loretta, Dolly, Tammy and Patsy covers?

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2021 6:31 AM

Would that really be big overseas? She’s massive worldwide, not just the states lol

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2021 6:51 AM

[quote]DL is the only place I’ve ever heard of and hear about Lana Del Rey and I’m not quite convinced that she’s a real person or just a DL meme like Muriel, Cheryl and Ginny from billing.

Lana has executed flawless classic 1960s backcombing a la Valley of the Dolls or Beyond the Valley ... and for that she deserves the highest DL respect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2021 8:01 AM

I notice the same thing with Rebel Wilson, R67. They are still thinking fat, where you have to wear big hair and larger than life make up to balance everything out. It doesn't work at a normal weight.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2021 8:02 AM

Adele will be entering Madonna territory if she continues to have hit albums and songs.

The biggest pop stars over the last decade- Taylor, Adele, Katy, Ariana, Camilla, Nikki, Cardi, Beyoncé, Rihanna (though faded over the last 4 years)- they are the elite. There are a few others who have had a good year or two but aren’t as consistently popular or successful. Most of those don’t need help from other artists to get hits or stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2021 10:40 AM

Rihanna didn’t “fade”. She stopped making music. Her last album was 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2021 11:47 AM

I’m surprised, considering the weight loss, she’s sitting throughout the video like her old vids.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2021 1:11 PM

Is she supposed to be dancing? I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2021 1:24 PM

The song sucks.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote] She oughtta do country jukebox songs because of her campy, overwrought yodel-singing. How about a whole album of Loretta, Dolly, Tammy and Patsy covers?

When I saw Adele's video yesterday, the first thing I thought of was Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2021 2:25 PM

About as atrociously maudlin, soporifically boring and derivative as could be expected from this overrated one-trick pony. This song could have been in ANY of her previous albums - there is no artistic growth whatsoever, everything sounds the same and all her lyrics revolve around failed relationships, how she's still growing up (HA!) and how she's found a brand new love, and this time it is truly special.

I could fall asleep listening to this silly old cow endlessly whining about how her one true love left her for someone else, but it's OK because someone else has come that is wonderful and she's blossoming into womanhood thanks to him. Her music would be the ideal soundtrack for that Overly Attached Girlfriend character, who is fixated on getting a man at any cost, and immediately moves onto the next target once the object of her obsession gets rid of her. The only difference is that the OAG character was funnny sometimes, whereas Adele's music is awfully insipid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2021 2:26 PM

She looks haggard asf, and the rough makeup does not help. Her hands look skeletal and old. The weight loss did a number on her.

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2021 2:45 PM

R72 your info is outdated, beyonce, camilla, and katy haven't had a hit in years. Camilla is still young so she can get more hits but katy is mega over and beyonce is considered old and dusty by gen z as well.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2021 2:48 PM

The song is lovely, but the production of it, where the edges of her voice are so sonically hard (which I'm sure is not the case in real life), is awfully hard on the ear. It's feels very processed, and as in a photograph, the contrast pushed to the max for effect. One longs for the softness of earlier years. I'm not an audio engineer, but this is the case with all records now.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 3:59 PM

Compare it to this song by Lana Cantrell, a singer with a voice comparable to Adeles. While this has a lot of echo on it, the voice is naturally soft.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2021 4:01 PM

R53: the whole ‘big second single’ thing just doesn’t really happen anymore though if artists release the album after the first single. Anyone who cares will have heard the second single from streaming the album when it first came out. And so few TV channels/shows have the audience figures to really expose a significant number of people who haven’t already heard the song to it.

And everyone who vaguely cares about her music is so aware of a new Adele album that she’s even less likely to have new people care about any but the first single.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2021 5:38 AM

R72, that list needs some work.

Taylor, Adele, Arianna, and Rihanna (she basically quit, but she'd be just as big if she ever releases again) for sure. Gaga belongs on this level too. To omit her is silly.

Cardi hasn't been consistent enough to be with the others on that list. And Nikki just adds a verse on every single song ever released. Her very brief peak as a actual star was a decade ago.

Katy is over. Has been for years. She's a slightly more successful Paula Abdul.

Beyonce is over in terms of sales and hits, but she's Beyonce. So if you don't include her, expect hate mail.

Finally, Camilla? Are you kidding? If you're going to add newer artists, Billie is ten times bigger than Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2021 8:16 AM

[quote]Finally, Camilla

The Duchess of Cornwall has released an album? Heavens. This will be bigger than The Spice Girls.

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2021 9:56 AM

R85 It’s Spoken Word with resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2021 11:18 AM

Just heard it. The same boring shit. No evolution as an artist.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2021 3:05 PM

Has the Royal Family comment yet?

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2021 4:18 PM

This new song isn't anything special and not as good as her previous lead singles but it's not a bad song. Just doesn't have a powerful, anthemic chorus.

As for Adele... She got all skinny because she likes to party with other celebrities and she probably couldn't feel too comfortable being a big lady among celebrities that mostly have eating disorder bodies. There's a YouTube video where she was interviewed back when she was starting off and was bigger and less dolled up and she was all like "I'm never gonna become skinny. I like myself the way I am". We can all see how that was just a naive lie. Fat people who claim to like themselves fat are in denial. No one likes to be fat. I know because I'm fat myself. She seems very down-to-earth as a person but she's vain like most people are and now she's slim because she wants to fit in with Hollywood. That's the truth. Nothing to do with being healthy and being healthy for her kid... Otherwise she'd have lost weight before having a kid as being big can mean a higher risk of birth defects and so on.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2021 6:05 PM

It's growing on me the more I listen to it

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2021 9:57 PM

R90 me too

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2021 9:59 PM

She has said in the press that she doesn't want another hit that was a massively captivating as 'Hello.' ✔️ She succeeded. I'm a fan of her voice and singing and person BUT this song is a curious first single.

I really wish she would do some retro soul pop funk stuff. She's more fun than this. Her voice is in great shape but I'm not a fan of the production of this song. For the same reasons that R81 mentions. Adele already has a reedy, slightly blaring, horn like tone, that is signature and gorgeous orchestral. They don't need to take away her low resonance. It's still there, but give us more.

Like some others here - I expect they're saving the best for next. Adele doesn't have to play by the rules that even sinks Gaga's releases. The universal reaction to this single is - she looks great and sounds good, but where's the heartbreak or the breakout joy. Sing some Dusty Springfield dammit. Or Motown.

Adele is coming. No album will beat her last two in sales. But she's got nothing to worry about. And she looks great. People who criticize down home celebrities for losing weight and having a glow up are desperate. Cher bought new tits with her first $500 and she's never stopped. She's as common as dirt. But glamorous to some. Adele was always glam - she just looks better now.

Rihanna AIN'T over. Someday there is an album coming and it will be MASSIVE. A very few singers are loved for more than ONLY their voice or looks or hooks. Adele and Rihanna are two examples. Arianna too. She's golden to her fans.

Gaga, Bey, Aguilera and Kelly C have to work much harder to catch a wave of chart success - though they are all better singers.

The world loves Adele's VOICE. They could have highlighted it better in this first song. I suspect something massively beautiful and powerful is yet to come from her new album.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2021 2:10 AM

I love Adele. I listened to 21 on repeat for months before discovering 19. For sure, her voice and sound have taken the world by storm. Had mixed feelings about this first song from 30 but it (or the massive publicity) has worn me down. I give up. She wins...again. Such an "easy" life for her. She sold millions without any concerts. During concerts, she stands in one place and sings without little or no back up dancers or effects. Who does that? Even Celine floated above me during her show in Las Vegas. Love her or hate her, THIS woman is a superstar who sells albums during an era when hardly anyone does...especially without bells or whistles. But also wondering about the silence of her ex husband, aka "Mr. Adele". She is everywhere. He is silent. What did this cost financially?

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2021 7:19 PM

How would an artist like Adele have backup dancers? She’s not that king of pop star.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2021 7:23 PM

R94. Yes and no. She IS a "pop star" in this age. 21 sold more than Thriller in the UK. But with no dancing or theatrics. And MANY years later before the streams, etc., Taylor Swift moved her release one week earlier to avoid competition. So for sure Adele is a "pop star" and every other kind of star.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2021 8:49 PM

Who would win in a fight, Adele or Sam Smith?

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2021 8:52 PM

Oh, the tiring Sam Smith! His lyrics are exhausting with absolutely zero personality. Despite what he said on a talk show with the great Patti LaBelle about chasing dick. She was shocked by his comments but gave her best face. He actually said these words on during a TV broadcast. But, not surprised. I saw ALL of his "in the closet" interviews before at concerts and fairs here in Europe . So clear to me that he was one of us during his Disclosure period. He didn't have to say a word. The same for so many others. Sean Mendes, looking at you dear.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2021 9:09 PM

how boring the music of the big stars has become - I never liked any of the new big stars. the one i am most impressed by is not a very big star at all, Charlie Puth.

by Anonymousreply 98October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

I wonder why her first song, Chasing Pavements, only has around 160 million views but her newer songs get 100s of millions. I still think it's the best, apart from her channelling Angela Merkel's look in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2021 9:01 AM

Because her album 19, while a critical success, wasn’t a massive commercial success and isn’t what made her a name. Her breakout was 21, not 19. She didn’t have any big singles off “19”. “Chasing Pavements” was her only song to chart off that album in the USA, and peaked at 19, ironically.

“Rolling in the Deep”, “Someone Like You”, and “Set Fire to the Rain” were all back to back #1’s off her “21” album, the album that made her a household name and also sold over 25 million copies.

by Anonymousreply 100October 20, 2021 11:13 AM

Correction, “21” has sold over 30 million copies.

“19” has sold over 6 million.

by Anonymousreply 101October 20, 2021 11:15 AM

Early Adele with a thing on her head and hardly any make-up. Loved her then and love her now. She sings everything with heart and soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2021 7:04 PM

Adele has amazing resonance and tone. Her voice is usually pleasant to listen to and is non offensive to our ears. Not to mention her lyrics and musicians. There is a reason why she is a phenomenon. Even the immensely popular Beyonce took time to acknowledge this relatively unknown artist with a golden voice as an inspiration. Very few contemporary singers acknowledge up and coming artists for influencing their careers. Most talk about well known singers that their parents listened to or about already very popular contemporaries. But never about new ones. Can you imagine Madonna ever saying something nice about Mariah Carey? That never happened

by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2021 7:26 PM

No one said she isn’t a pop singer. People need to learn to read. What was said is she is not the GaGa/Katy/Britney type pop singer.

People on this thread are really comparing Adele and Celine to those types of pop stars. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2021 7:37 PM

R104. Agree. I LOVE HER. But the minute she walks on stage with a corset I'm done. She doesn't need to be sexy. She just has to open her mouth and sing

by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2021 7:48 PM

Ugh. All the gorgeousness of her dark tones, unique grace notes and beautifully resonant voice. I remember this as being one of the first times I saw Adele. Her voice is orchestral. It has a very special quality. She's pretty glossy now. Is the same woman in there? I'm not sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2021 8:06 PM

R106. Love this but so disappointed that she had to edit the word "shit" from her performance. Oh, the Americans!

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2021 8:16 PM

I find her persona, singing voice, and songs tres boring. She's not that great. I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 108October 27, 2021 6:08 AM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 27, 2021 3:48 PM

Her first week streaming numbers for Easy on Me did HALF of what Ariana Grande's singles have done. And her pure sales did significantly less than Ariana's.

It will be interesting to see how her album does compared to her last one. She has a big CBS special next week with Oprah to promote the album release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 27, 2021 4:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!