Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Rebel Wilson pretty now?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 8:40 PM

She looks great!

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 1:49 PM

She Looks like a Real House wife.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 1:49 PM

She looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 1:50 PM

She is prettier than OP, if that's what you want to know. And men still want to fuck her no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 1:51 PM

So many teeth! Hmmm...I love teeth!

Teeth are the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 1:53 PM

She looks fantastic. Not in love with the YSL number in the link but I started following her on IG and she has some great looks on there. To be honest, she’s been an inspiration to me these last few months. If her fat ass can lose all that weight so can my fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 1:54 PM

I find her a tedious, limited talent. She's had a lot of opportunities (TV, film) in the US that have not paid off. For several years, she was the female James Corden: the powers that be seemed determined to shove her down our throats.

Now I feel a bit bad for her. The weight loss, the makeover, the heavily publicized marriage all seem like a desperate, thirsty bid at relevance. But now she's just one more average-looking, average-sized, aging actress (in too much makeup) looking for a job.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 1:56 PM

lmao the title of this thread is so harsh....

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 1:58 PM

What marriage would that be, R7?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 1:59 PM

It's good she lost weight, but the fat was hiding a slightly hard look underneath. People will get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 1:59 PM

I misspoke: she never actually married the rich and prominent (and possibly gay) guy she was dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 2:06 PM

Fat fraus get jealous when former fatties like Rebel Wilson decide to get healthy by losing weight.

She’ll always be on the bigger side, she looks to be around a size 12 right now on a good day. Her face is prettier without the double chin and doughy look.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 2:15 PM

She reminds me of Addie in American Horror Story. All she wants is to be a "pretty girl".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2021 2:23 PM

No, she's basic. Just like most of Hollywood's starlets.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 12:37 PM

She's prettier now.

But instead of the politically correct "I'm doing this to be healthier", why can't she say she just wanted to be thin and hot? That's what all women want, whether or not they admit it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 12:41 PM

Her teeth and smile are quite off putting to me. Her smile is somewhat trashy, as if she's some tarted up roadhouse gal.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 12:42 PM

Her face kind of looks like a guys now.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 12:44 PM

Wasn't her whole thing 'fat bff'? Good luck competing with Blake Lively and Jennifer Lawrence for roles...

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 3:02 PM

When the weight inevitably comes back, how much heavier will she get than when she started?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2021 3:44 PM

she looks great

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2021 3:54 PM

She's got a classic case of Aussieface, so she's never be that pretty. Good for her for losing weight though.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2021 4:01 PM

I always wonder about actresses who built career while fat becoming average sized. I'm sure they're happier on a physical, health, and personal level. But is it harder to change your image when you can no longer be cast as the fat, funny one?

Yvette Nicole Brown is still working quite a bit, so her drastic weight loss doesn't seem to have harmed her career. Sara Rue dropped a ton of weight and continues to work, but I always thought she was cute and talented even when she was at her largest. I can't say the same about Rebel. I never found her appealing or particularly funny. Her weight actually helped her stand out to me. Now she's just average.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2021 4:05 PM

Her clothes are terrible all the way around. She could look so much better.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2021 4:09 PM

She kind of reminds me of Daryl Hannah in the OP. I always thought she was pretty but her face was softer with the weight. Well, at some point you have to choose between your face and your ass!

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2021 4:12 PM

She hasn't just lost weight. She's clearly also had skin reduction surgery. No way, as fat as she was, could she be as trim and tight as she is now without having had all the excess skin surgically removed.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2021 5:02 PM

Her midsection still looks like a beach ball. I don't think she's had skin surgery yet.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2021 5:17 PM

R21, criminal skull?

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2021 5:34 PM

Her midsection still looks like a beach ball. I don't think she's had skin surgery yet.

Of course she has. Look at her legs and her arms. Someone as fat as she was would have massive skin flaps hanging off her upper arms and her thighs.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 7:36 PM

Large facial bones. The Uber glamourous look doesn't fit her, she's not Adele. She needs more natural clothes and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 7:47 PM

Her boyfriend is cute. He must like big women since he started dating her when she was larger, or is he there for the money? I have a decent looking straight coworker that exclusively dates obese women. He would be upset if he dated someone that lost this much weight.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 8:04 PM

I don't think it works for Adele either, tbh.

I know she says she lost the weight for her eggs but I'm certain it had something to do with Cats. Not sure if it was an incident on set or just the general experience and audience reaction to her performance. It was directly after that she decided to make this radical lifestyle change though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 8:09 PM

No, she's not. And that's ok, not everyone is a knock out.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 8:11 PM

[quote} He must like big women

Some men like to go hoggin'. Once in a while for some, full time for others.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 8:39 PM

Those teeth give her a whorish look.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 8:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!